All hotels in Champions Gate, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1500 Masters Blvd, Champions Gate, FL, 33896, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Resort!! Really enjoyed our stay."
Great Resort. Will absolutely be back some day. Only issue was that the room was not ready at check-in time. The situation was handled very professional by Travis. Our room was great. I highly recommend the two bedroom villa. You could stay there for weeks at a time and not be cramped. We traveled with 4 adults and two kids. The housekeeper, Isabel, was amazing and very attentive to our needs.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Great hotel with much to do on location. A very friendly staff.
"Average"
View terrible Bathroom floor not cleaned every day
vv
"Better lucky than good..."
Visited Omni site unseen - got lucky and would definitely go back.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"High quality hotel in a beautiful area"
If you are looking for a high class hotel with good facilities in a relaxed area, this is your place to stay. Expedia and Omni should clarify the hotel fee descriptions between each other, there are discrepancies.
Jake
"Very nice"
It's ver good and nice ,the location great ,I stay there 5 nights,I hope go there again
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Fantastic hotel!"
We had a great stay at the Omni! The hotel is very clean and very well maintained. The staff treated us like celebrities. We will be staying here again very soon.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Spiros
"Great Place to Stay"
The kids loved the lazy river along with the heated pool. Lots of extra things to do at the resort.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"nice and cleaning hotel"
cleaning , nice and good money hotel, nice pool and lazy river
bc
"Good hotel worst admnistration"
We got in the hotel but because of the really bad administration, there was no rooms avaliable for me and my family, so they probably used my reservation for someone else, so I had to sleep on the flor with just one blanket and just after this night they swiched our room. And they made us wait untill 10 p.m. To get in the room. They said if i was not happy with that i should call expedia.
Assumpta Farina
"Do not stay at the omni"
Me and my wife were watching tv at 3 am. Funny movie so we laughed. Unfortunately not allowed. Security banged on door and said they had a noise complaint. So I lowered the tube. 1 hr later security came back and said if they get another complaint they will call the sheriff and throw us out. WOW. So I shut the tv off. ? Is what if I had a screaming baby. Would I have gotten same threats.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
omni is bad
"Needs Improvement"
Great hotel with great service. I suggest that you invest in a water filtration system. Very strong sulpher smell and taste.
4 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
"Nice clean hotel to the golf resort"
Very nice location with comfortable room and beds. Kids love the environment and close to the golf area
roger
The hotel is oustanding, beatifully maintained and the staff are eager to please you. The pools are well kept although a bit hard to find chairs. Other than finding parking fees a bit expenssive ($16.00 -self parking/day). It was a pleasent experience. Highly recommend for visiting, I am sure I will return in the future.
Saul
"Very nice hotel, I recomend"
Very good, everything is perfect. I'll stay again.
Admilson
We usually stay at Omni with no problems. But, one bed had hair in the sheets and our second room smelled of extreme body odor. But the restaurant Trevis was wonderful!!! We ate there for breakfast and lunch. Everything was great!
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Allows pets and nice pools. Good price for quality.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Great resort with lots of in house activities"
Other than the parking fees I would highly recommend this resort. The pools and lazy river were fantastic!! There were plenty of activities for kids throughout the day and family movies at night. The staff was friendly and helpful and always ready to help out. The room was clean and spacious, even large enough for our pack-n-play. We visit Kissimmee often and will definitely be back to the Omni.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Jen
"Would come back"
Very nice. Beautiful hotel resort. Helpful and polite staff. Only downside was that the hallways are very loud! Overall a great stay.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Excellent value and unparalleled experience!"
I've stayed at many resorts and found the Omni Hotel to be among the finest. The room was very clean, modern and met our standards. For the price we paid, the experience was well worth the money. I will come here again in the future. We stayed for 3 nights and made time to enjoy the pools. Although we do not play golf, their course seemed nicely lit up at night. David's Lounge was a perfect way for us to wind down the day spent at Disney. In the future, I will look for upgrades that may provide us with an in-room microwave. I highly recommend the Omni Hotel to EVERYONE!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Enjoyed my stay...will definitely use this hotel again when in the area.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Customer"
It was pet friendly. Dog urine smell was in the rooms and corridors. Employees were not friendly. Door men were not trained. I will not go back at all..
Response by Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
Dear Sajid, Thank you for being our guest. We apologize for the issues you pointed out and will address them with our teams. We dedicate one floor to our travelers with pets, making it possible to pinpoint and focus on the areas that need to be addressed. Kind regards!
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
sajid
It was good but no microwave in the room.There should be one at least for the people with a family staying there.
4 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Great but......"
Beautiful but expensive! I didn't use any of the hotels amenities/services as it was to costly. I ventured outside the resort to shop, dine & sightseeing Orlando. I checked in on the 24th & checked out the 26th. I did visit the pool area & ate the breakfast which was okay & once again breakfast was expensive for the very few choices of food that I was able to eat. Gluten & carb free + being health conscious & most of my meals I prepare myself. Overall cost aside my stay here was enjoyable but I will not return factor in spending & paying to park $16 a night if you leave, wanting to get your hair & mani/pedi, shopping....will leave you broke. I wasn't familiar with the Orlando area & was my 1stx here. Once again if you have the money to spend then come & stay but if your money conscious/budget then perhaps look elsewhere.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Bronya
"A1 Hotel in Orlando"
A1 Hotel, everything was as it should be and advertised
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Francois
"Nice resort, close, yet removed"
We've stayed here before. It's a really nice 4+ star type of hotel. Nice grounds. Good restaurants. A little high end. Parking fees. The facilities seem almost 5 star, the cost, at least on expedia, closer to 3. Rooms in the main hotel more like a 4-, nothing super special about them We've also stayed in the suite/villa part as well. That is a little drive from the main hotel. Kids love it. Great pool area/lazy river. Pretty close to the Disney parks. Parking fees 10+ dollars a day for self park, 24 for valet. 20 a day for facilities fee. Happy overall..
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Don't ask for help at he desk after dark."
On our second night there was a lot of noise coming from the room next to us. It was after 2:00 am. I called down to the desk 3 times over a 10 min period. No Answer. The noise continued, so I got dressed and went down to the front desk. No one was manning the station. From the desk, I could see partly into the staff area and was watching an employee playing with a basketball. After a few min I had to go outside to get the porter to find me a desk employee. I was met by Josh who informed me they were very busy and had lots of calls to attend. I pointed out that he had staff members playing ball. He continued to make excuses vrs. addressing my concern. During the conversation we were interrupted by another staff member Ashley who interjected. "Hey we gotta eat some time." This employee was not being addressed and had no business in the conversation. What should have happened was an apology and some snap to attitude to address my concern...They failed. I am not happy with this treatment and would not recommend the hotel for this reason. So, nice place. The day shift is great but DON'T ASK FOR HELP FROM THE DESK AFTER DARK...CUZ HEY THEY GOTTA EAT SOME TIME.
Response by Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
Dear Gregroy, Thank you for choosing Omni Orlando Resort for your recent stay. We apologize for your experience and our failure to deliver the customer service we strive to provide. Rest assured we have taken immediate action. We hope for the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Kindest regards!
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Gregroy
"Very fancy and very nice"
The hotel was very nice and the staff was helpful. I enjoyed the shuttle to Disney.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"More like a 3 star hotel"
Was 4 star worthy about10 years ago. No transportation to the parks after 1:30pm, I had to get a taxi. Couldn't sleep, there are children everywhere making noise and house keeping kept slamming the doors going in and out instead of propping the doors open. Honestly a horrible stay and I won't be back. The class has left this hotel!
Response by Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
Dear Kevin, Thank you for your feedback and for being our guest. We apologize for your experience. Our shuttle service is four per day day to the parks and they are spaced so there are afternoon and evening departures and returns, but they do have to be scheduled at the concierge desk. We recommend a minimum 24 hours in advance. Thank you, Kellly
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"Just Okay"
The hotel lobby was beautiful along with the pool right outside of the main entrance. However, I was disappointed when I got to my room and saw several pieces of hair on my bathroom floor. The rug also had a huge stain right in the center, and to top it off there was more hair under the sheets. If the room was kept a bit more clean, I would have rated this hotel much higher. I don't want prior guests hair all over my room. Yuck. Other than that, the hotel is comfortable, well kept and great location.
Response by Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
Dear Mari, Thank you for choosing our resort. We apologize for the condition of the room. We pride ourselves in the cleanliness of our facility and guestrooms and take immediate steps to correct an issue when we are made aware. Again, we apologize and hope that we have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future. Kind regards, Kelly
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Mari
"Perfect hotel for a convention"
Hotel was very nice Stay was for 4 nights Started off a lil rocky when we arrived the room wasn't ready and wasn't on a high floor like we had called about earlier in the day and was assured would be good to go. Waited 45 min and they got us a high floor.. This was at 4p not 10 in morning Also had arranged to have flowers and luggage in room prior to our arrival and this wasn't done and at first they said the flowers hadn't arrived and when I called the florist they had arrived hours before and after a few minutes they found them. Other than the bad start the rest of the trip was nice and valet was very good because I used them often!
Response by Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
Dear Jumbotv, Thank you for being our guest. We apologize for the slow start, but we are happy that once you were checked that everything went well with your stay. I will be sure to let valet know that you were pleased with the service they provided. Thank you for your valuable feedback and we hope you will be our guest again soon. Kindest regards, Kelly
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
jumbotv
Staff was very friendly. We stayed at the Villa. Appliances were old. Food was excellent. Overall had a great time.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Resort"
Nice resort. A little far out of town.
5 night business trip Nov 30, 2014
william
"Perfect"
Warm warm pool for a cooler day in Florida. The bed was perfect:) Kid friendly, gift bag when we entered. Very clean I would stay here again and again
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
Sherry
"Awesome Hotel"
Wonderful hotel
6 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"Excellent resort but beware of hidden fees"
This is a lovely resort, room was beautiful, best night's sleep ever. Just beware of hidden fees that aren't advertised. There is a daily fee for parking AND use of the resort (even if you're just walking around). It increased the cost of a night's stay by 50%.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Anne
"weekend getaway..."
It was great but the hall ways from the elevators into the room smelled funny like old shoes that had been left there wet. The rugs need to be shampooed.............or they need air fresheners on the hall ways.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
victor
"Nice stay for two days"
We checked in and the valet was a hot mess but the workers where trying. Parking is a cost $16.00 self and $40.00 valet or something close. Front desk was nice but no one ever told me until the end about a $20.00 daily resort fee. Room service is 24hrs a day and really great. They where extremely cool because they gave us a cabana to relax in with a waitress. The gym was perfect for a morning workout and clean. Overall this hotel for $100-140 a night is worth it because of location. Otherwise I would look for something on disney propert if you don't love golf.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
cj
"Fun time"
Fabulous hotel, friendly staff, loved our stay will definitely be back.
1 night trip with friends Nov 23, 2014
jacqueline
"It was ok but....."
I was a little disappointed. Got a terrible view. No refrigerator in my room but provided in the other rooms. Only one cup provided in the room.
Response by Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
Thank you for choosing our resort for your recent stay. We apologize for the missing refrigerator and cup from your room. These are standard amenities, and would have been provided to you upon immediate notification had we known that they were missing. Rest assured, we will be sure to replace these items during our routine inspections to ensure that they are available for the next guest. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will decide to return. Kind regards, Kelly
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Took awhile to get our room to the desired temp. Didn't feel like the air was working properly.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Hot water"
After 3 minutes the shower turn cold. The safe didnt work and I could not even get a band aide.
Response by Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
Thank you for being our guest. We apologize for your experience and inconvenience. In the future, please rest assured that any one of our Front Desk associates is ready to assist with solutions to all of these issues. We hope for the opportunity to serve you again some time in the future. Best regards, Kelly
Only had a brief one night stay but thought the staff was excellent but the facility needed a little attention in order to be considered a top rated hotel. The bath area had rust on the walls and the outside of the pool area had alot of mildew and needed to be cleaned.
Had a great time in this stay. Kid friendly and the staff was excellent. Loved it can't wait to come back.
All and all, perfect stay! Not too much not too little just right for the price. Great weekend get away. We will be back...
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"OK with Stay. Coming Up Short on the Details"
First room we went in was not ready. It hadn't been cleaned. Had to go back to lobby to get a new room. Also, the parking code was not added to the room key which is needed to go into and leave the parking area. The 2nd room was OK except for an issue with the blackout curtain which prevented it from closing all the way allowing a sliver of sunlight to shine into the room. The water pressure on the shower was extremely forceful and kinda hurt at first until you got used to it. Overall, the property and hotel are impressive. There's just a few details that management seem to neglect which warrant the average rating. Had I paid the regular room rate, I'd be unhappy. However, at 60% off, I'll take the minor lumps and say I was OK with our stay.
Response by Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
Thank you for choosing our resort. We value your feedback regarding your room and parking experience. We will take your comments into consideration as we constantly strive to improve. Kind regards, Kelly
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Amazing"
Amazing! We loved every bit of it! The service was amazing!! Especially Jesus! He made our trip! Thank you sweet baby Jesus!
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Brianna
"had a good time"
Overall very good. Beautiful hotel. Rooms were not impressive for the price.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
thais
"Family reunion"
Convenient to everthing at Disney!
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
walter a.
"handy cap"
We did not like having to pay to park our car and 3.00 for water handy cap parking was to far to walk
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014