All hotels in Champions Gate, Florida, United States of America

Great amenities
    Location is ok
  • Value for money
    Poor value for money
"Luxurious yet very family friendly"
This hotel is very luxurious, and yet extremely family friendly. I stayed with a family of 6 (4 adults and 2 toddlers) in the 3 bedroom, 3 bath villa. It is a separate building from the main building, and it has its own little pool, workout room, and concierge (not 24 hours). There is an outdoor walking path to the main building. The villas were gorgeous and huge with beautiful views. It was well stocked with everything we needed and more. There is lots of onsite activities for all ages to enjoy. The pools were all wonderful with perfect water temps and I loved that the wait staff from the poolside bar/grill came around the pool chairs to take food and drink orders. The only thing I wish they had is a more direct path and covered walkway between the villa and the main building. Towels, parasols, and lazy river tubes were included in the resort fee. Self parking is $16 per night and is a separate charge. The hotel provides transportation to Disney, but we chose to drive on our own and it was only 10 to 15 minutes away. As far as restaurants, there is not much in the immediate neighborhood of the hotel but if you drive just 10 minutes you can get to more populated areas for dining and shopping. The entire property is absolutely gorgeous and well maintained. It was a great place to unwind from the crowds of Disney and felt like we were in paradise
4 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
"Pleased"
Daniel put us in a great room I was very pleased. We didn't want to leave.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
"Pool time"
Great except pools close to early!
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"Nice water sports"
This property has all the features you expect from a resort, including a water slide and lazy river. It work especially well if you';er not interested in activities in the immediate area and plan to spend ample time on the property. There is not much around Champions Gate and any dining opportunities or related activities will require a ride on the Interstate.
3 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
TYRONE
"What you expect a five star hotel resort to be"
Impressive
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Awesome facility."
Love the Lazy River and the Waterfall into the Hot Tub. Cons....I did not want to leave!
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
"Room key problems"
The key card would not work to let us into our room. So they switch our room and we still had the same problem again. The maintenance staff had to fix the lock on both rooms also our view outside was of the top of another building facing all the A/C units. But the staff was friendly and helpful. Parking should be free if you are staying and self parking.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Excellent resort"
My boys always enjoy this resort. Pools are so warm. The slide is awesome and the lazy river us our fav! Fire pit is so fun! Clean and crisp rooms and service is amazing
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Monica
"Awesome stay - will be back again"
Awesome hotel. A++ service. Very clean rooms. We're from Chicago. Upon arrival we were able to check in early. We were given a certificate for lunch for 4 @ Crocs but it rained and restaurant closed early. The manager honored the certificate at Travis where we received superb service. The pools and lazy river were awesome. We will definitely be back again.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Shirley
"Wonderful Lazy River"
Everything great. Pool slide needs attention - rough and steps are rusted.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
"Omni is nice"
this is a high quality resort with good amenities - the location is close to the Orlando parks and is easy to get to off I4. Family and business traveler will enjoy this resort.
"Best trip ever!!!"
Started with vallet Parking then we got offered battle of water, front desk was amazing, then got to our room, beautiful. We were very pleased. My daughter loves the lazy river, pool movie was awesome.
Estelle
"Not $110 per night"
Nice hotel with great pool area. Stayed two night for anniversary get away. Don't fall for the $110 per night trick. At booking paid an additional $76 in fees and taxes assuming this included the $20 per day resort fee. But no it wasn't. At check out was charged $40 for that and $32 for two days of parking. Over $370 for a two might stay. Hotels.com should change their pricing policy to make sure all fees are included in the pricing except for parking. Especially when the hotels.com site said resort fee excluded in price at top of the page and resort fee included at the bottom of the page.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"Understaffed....."
Really understaffed! Great hotel, pool facility, and golf courses. Waited 4 hrs after check in for rooms to be ready. All of staff seems overloaded with work....
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"Great Experience, But..."
Got a great on line rate, nice room, but no Tub?!!. Rate was good though. Stand up shower worked fine, but NO TUB!!
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
My stay was great
Sharline
"Nice hotel everything was on site that was needed"
Was really enjoyable so relaxing would do it again...
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"A nice alternative to most LBV resorts."
This resort was such a nice alternative to the typical WDW resort. What a great value for a great family atmosphere. Everything from the room, the lobby experience and most importantly the outdoor activities was first class. Our kids, who are notorious for asking for electronics and technology, started the morning at 10:00 AM outside and we never left the pool area until 7:30 at night! Great lazy river, attendant pool staff and just plain awesome experience! Being locals, we will definitely be back.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Loved It. Can't wait to revisit.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Amazing anniversary stay @ Omni"
We have been to the Omni 4 different times. They have always been couple weekends. We have had an amazing visit each time. This past weekend was our 9th wedding anniversary. They delivered complimentary chocolate covered strawberries to our room. Then, at dinner, they sent us back to our room with a complimentary bottle of champagne. We will definitely be back.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Gregory
"Great buy!"
Stayed for a last minute vacation. Pools and lazy river were fantastic. Restaurants were great too. Extras such as coffee, snacks, etc were comfortably affordable. Rooms show a little wear and tear, and towels need an upgrade. Overall good time and great price!
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
It was great little family vacation. The staff was wonderful and professional coming from use to serve the President of the United State. Thanks for a job well done
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
EUGENE
"Beatiful hotel"
Beautiful hotel with superior service from all staff encountered. First hotel i ever stayed at that would not allow me to park at the front entrance to register before parking. "too busy" Rediculous! And parking fee for self parking is wrong in principle and outrageous at $16
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Over priced!"
I thought hotel was nice but not for young kids. To many hidden fees. My kids were bored . Food is over priced for the quality. You can stay somewhere better for money
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Extras"
Beware. Expedia does not disclose the $20 daily resort fee. None the less a very nice hotel . Expensive but well worth a visit
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
numpty
"Best service ever!!"
Gorgeous hotel!
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Alane
"great stay with friendly service. food is $$$$/5"
Not far from Disney! Great place to stay with great amenities and friendly service. The lazy river is amazing. Bring supplies for s'mores by the fire pit at night! The food was fantastic also. A bit on the pricey side, and there aren't many places to go nearby. There is a publix and Walgreens nearby that are marked up so be prepared to spend a little extra dough. 4/5 for hotel condition ONLY because we walked into a conference room while exploring and it smelled of serious mold.
3 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
Stanley
"Super nice hotel with beautiful landscape & pools."
The hotel is super clean and kids friendly. The pools and the lazy river were lots of fun. The staff is very friendly and always smiling. The food is really good and must try Crod's cheese burger right there by the pool. Yes, we will go back. The design of the villas and the furnishing is first class. I just can't say enough about the hotel. We loved it.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Masoud
"over priced"
My family and I really love this hotel. only down fall was they charge for everything such as parking(even handicap parking), water in the room, bell hop, everything.
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Tangia
"Best vacation ever!"
Beautiful hotel with awesome lazy river and pools! Service was great and the employees were all very nice. Really good golf practice facility. Room was clean with comfy beds. Any issue that came up the staff was pleasant and took care of it. Best vacation we have ever had.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
My family loved the lazy river. Hotel staff was friendly. Very convenient with the coffe shops and restaurants in the hotel. Will come back again. Thanks.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Nice, really Nice, Pool, Lobby & overall property"
Loved hotel, Parking is a rip/off and expensive as he!! The room is a great accommodation but not for a family more than 3 or 4. Great location and close to everything if you drive. Shuttle was great to Disney and it was one time all the time. If you like nice hotels...stay here. It's not a big full suite but it's great for Disney with a 2 kid family.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
Shawn
"Beautiful resort with many amenities."
Will definitely stay here again. The pictures on the website do no justice-this place is BEAUTIFUL and extremely clean. Very luxurious resort with relaxing pools, jacuzzi and lazy river. Only regret is not staying longer! You won't be disappointed.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
"Nice resort south of Orlando"
I had a great time at the Omni. The grounds were well kept. The staff were very helpful and courteous. The only negative experience involved my bathroom; it had mold on the walls, but housekeeping took care of it promptly.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
Lou
"Beautiful hotel and great amenities"
Place was beautiful and clean; loved the lazy river. The downside is that the main pool was closed because it was reserved by private party and couldn't be used.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Elvie
"Vacation in its self..."
Everyone was so helpful.. Beds are amazing.. Food unbelievable.. Didn't have to leave the hotel for anything! William at the front desk- Thank you!!! The check-in for me makes or break a vacation.. He nailed it with everyone.. Had the breakfast buffet and the lady the made my omelet made my day.. As a whole you guys blew me away.. Kudos!!
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Daughter loved it. We had a great time.
"The Perfect Getaway!"
The #1 Resort in Central Florida. Whether you're a golf enthusiast, family oriented, or just looking for relaxation...this is the perfect location!
Katrina
"Excellent!"
Beautiful hotel with extraordinary staff and service. The activities/amenities offered were amazing especially the lazy river and pool area.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Renee
"Staycation"
The staff is wonderful. The villa rooms are the way to go if you have multiple families staying together rather then asking for adjoining rooms.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Should really post all hidden fees I thought I was getting a 127.00 hotel and ended up paying 187.00 and no cancelation one of this was told to me till I completed booking !
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Good Stay"
Had construction going on, so it was a tad noisy during the mornings. That being said, it was pleasant and the golf course is beautiful!
4 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
"Awesome"
Best place to stay for business or pleasure! great staffing Clean rooms great view
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
V
Great beds but housekeeping was slow. Great pool.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
"Lazy River of Dreams"
Used hotel as homebase for our Universal activities. Spent two full days out of our 4 in the pool and lazy river...kids(9,9,10) loved it and slept very well because of it...plus, my wife's and my skin has never been smoother due to salt softened water. We also celebrated my girls birthday and the birthday cake room service had sent was perfect size to celebrate and delicious.
4 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Helpful staff, resturant food was excellent... Loved the lazy river, fire pit, pools, music....enjoyed every min of our vacation!
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Nadira
"Great family resort!"
This is a great family resort if you want away from disney but close enough. We truly enjoyed all the resort had to offer. This is like mini island except it's not "all inlusive".
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
4Fam
"Conference"
I am the type of person that researches many reviews before I stay at a hotel or eat at a restaurant. So first, I'd like to start with the positive: the hotel is just beautiful and the staff was excellent. If you want to stay at a hotel for these reasons alone, you've got the right place. Now for the negative: you can hear EVERY little thing going on in the hallways. I'm not kidding...we were absolutely shocked because this is not at all what we expected from the appearance of the place. It was like being in a dorm room, you could hear people walking and talking in the halls on their way to do whatever. They were not screaming or running, just simply talking. I don't mind this during the daytime hours but you'd be surprised how many people do this during the middle of the night. Needless to say, we had very little sleep. I'm not sure I would stay here again which breaks my heart because it's just so beautiful :-(
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
DeAnna
"My wife birthday getaway"
The Omni was everything over my expectations it was the most beautiful resort I have ever seen the hospitality and the welcome that we felt was everything the staff made us feel like we was royalty. We will return we also would definitely tell a friend thank you for the beautiful will come and stay
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
Isaih
"Great for families or couples!"
Let's just say it was so great, we stayed an extra day.... No one was ready to leave!!
Other trip Jul 17, 2015