All hotels in Champions Gate, Florida, United States of America
1500 Masters Blvd, Champions Gate, FL, 33896, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great pool
    Great amenities
    Location is ok
  • Value
    Poor value for money
"Great buy!"
Stayed for a last minute vacation. Pools and lazy river were fantastic. Restaurants were great too. Extras such as coffee, snacks, etc were comfortably affordable. Rooms show a little wear and tear, and towels need an upgrade. Overall good time and great price!
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
It was great little family vacation. The staff was wonderful and professional coming from use to serve the President of the United State. Thanks for a job well done
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
EUGENE
"Beatiful hotel"
Beautiful hotel with superior service from all staff encountered. First hotel i ever stayed at that would not allow me to park at the front entrance to register before parking. "too busy" Rediculous! And parking fee for self parking is wrong in principle and outrageous at $16
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Over priced!"
I thought hotel was nice but not for young kids. To many hidden fees. My kids were bored . Food is over priced for the quality. You can stay somewhere better for money
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Extras"
Beware. Expedia does not disclose the $20 daily resort fee. None the less a very nice hotel . Expensive but well worth a visit
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
numpty
"Best service ever!!"
Gorgeous hotel!
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Alane
"great stay with friendly service. food is $$$$/5"
Not far from Disney! Great place to stay with great amenities and friendly service. The lazy river is amazing. Bring supplies for s'mores by the fire pit at night! The food was fantastic also. A bit on the pricey side, and there aren't many places to go nearby. There is a publix and Walgreens nearby that are marked up so be prepared to spend a little extra dough. 4/5 for hotel condition ONLY because we walked into a conference room while exploring and it smelled of serious mold.
3 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
Stanley
"Super nice hotel with beautiful landscape & pools."
The hotel is super clean and kids friendly. The pools and the lazy river were lots of fun. The staff is very friendly and always smiling. The food is really good and must try Crod's cheese burger right there by the pool. Yes, we will go back. The design of the villas and the furnishing is first class. I just can't say enough about the hotel. We loved it.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Masoud
"over priced"
My family and I really love this hotel. only down fall was they charge for everything such as parking(even handicap parking), water in the room, bell hop, everything.
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Tangia
"Best vacation ever!"
Beautiful hotel with awesome lazy river and pools! Service was great and the employees were all very nice. Really good golf practice facility. Room was clean with comfy beds. Any issue that came up the staff was pleasant and took care of it. Best vacation we have ever had.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
My family loved the lazy river. Hotel staff was friendly. Very convenient with the coffe shops and restaurants in the hotel. Will come back again. Thanks.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Nice, really Nice, Pool, Lobby & overall property"
Loved hotel, Parking is a rip/off and expensive as he!! The room is a great accommodation but not for a family more than 3 or 4. Great location and close to everything if you drive. Shuttle was great to Disney and it was one time all the time. If you like nice hotels...stay here. It's not a big full suite but it's great for Disney with a 2 kid family.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
Shawn
"Beautiful resort with many amenities."
Will definitely stay here again. The pictures on the website do no justice-this place is BEAUTIFUL and extremely clean. Very luxurious resort with relaxing pools, jacuzzi and lazy river. Only regret is not staying longer! You won't be disappointed.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
"Nice resort south of Orlando"
I had a great time at the Omni. The grounds were well kept. The staff were very helpful and courteous. The only negative experience involved my bathroom; it had mold on the walls, but housekeeping took care of it promptly.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
Lou
"Beautiful hotel and great amenities"
Place was beautiful and clean; loved the lazy river. The downside is that the main pool was closed because it was reserved by private party and couldn't be used.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Elvie
"Vacation in its self..."
Everyone was so helpful.. Beds are amazing.. Food unbelievable.. Didn't have to leave the hotel for anything! William at the front desk- Thank you!!! The check-in for me makes or break a vacation.. He nailed it with everyone.. Had the breakfast buffet and the lady the made my omelet made my day.. As a whole you guys blew me away.. Kudos!!
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Daughter loved it. We had a great time.
"The Perfect Getaway!"
The #1 Resort in Central Florida. Whether you're a golf enthusiast, family oriented, or just looking for relaxation...this is the perfect location!
Katrina
"Excellent!"
Beautiful hotel with extraordinary staff and service. The activities/amenities offered were amazing especially the lazy river and pool area.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Renee
"Staycation"
The staff is wonderful. The villa rooms are the way to go if you have multiple families staying together rather then asking for adjoining rooms.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Should really post all hidden fees I thought I was getting a 127.00 hotel and ended up paying 187.00 and no cancelation one of this was told to me till I completed booking !
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Good Stay"
Had construction going on, so it was a tad noisy during the mornings. That being said, it was pleasant and the golf course is beautiful!
4 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
"Awesome"
Best place to stay for business or pleasure! great staffing Clean rooms great view
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
V
Great beds but housekeeping was slow. Great pool.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
"Lazy River of Dreams"
Used hotel as homebase for our Universal activities. Spent two full days out of our 4 in the pool and lazy river...kids(9,9,10) loved it and slept very well because of it...plus, my wife's and my skin has never been smoother due to salt softened water. We also celebrated my girls birthday and the birthday cake room service had sent was perfect size to celebrate and delicious.
4 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Helpful staff, resturant food was excellent... Loved the lazy river, fire pit, pools, music....enjoyed every min of our vacation!
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Nadira
"Great family resort!"
This is a great family resort if you want away from disney but close enough. We truly enjoyed all the resort had to offer. This is like mini island except it's not "all inlusive".
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
4Fam
"Conference"
I am the type of person that researches many reviews before I stay at a hotel or eat at a restaurant. So first, I'd like to start with the positive: the hotel is just beautiful and the staff was excellent. If you want to stay at a hotel for these reasons alone, you've got the right place. Now for the negative: you can hear EVERY little thing going on in the hallways. I'm not kidding...we were absolutely shocked because this is not at all what we expected from the appearance of the place. It was like being in a dorm room, you could hear people walking and talking in the halls on their way to do whatever. They were not screaming or running, just simply talking. I don't mind this during the daytime hours but you'd be surprised how many people do this during the middle of the night. Needless to say, we had very little sleep. I'm not sure I would stay here again which breaks my heart because it's just so beautiful :-(
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
DeAnna
"My wife birthday getaway"
The Omni was everything over my expectations it was the most beautiful resort I have ever seen the hospitality and the welcome that we felt was everything the staff made us feel like we was royalty. We will return we also would definitely tell a friend thank you for the beautiful will come and stay
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
Isaih
"Great for families or couples!"
Let's just say it was so great, we stayed an extra day.... No one was ready to leave!!
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
"texas family"
vacation was wonderful,workers where friendly and helpful, rooms where spacious enough and the kids where never bored!! Didn't have to fight the crowd to get to Disney rode hotel shuttle purchased or tickets an fast pass all together an the kids where able to ride without standing in long lines !!! All worth it
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Championsgate golf is fantastic"
Great place, golf was nice, lazy river poolside area was good. The staff were really attentive along the pool area and service was excellent. The extra fees are the only negatives I would have. The price for the parking daily for a guest is a little high since there is nowhere else to be.
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"Clean, Excellent staff, Relaxing"
Always a wonderful place to stay. Very safe pool areas for kids, very family friendly. Excellent overall.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
"Will be Back"
We came to celebrate our 27th Anniversary and received a lovely room over looking the pool. The room was very clean and the bathroom spacious. My husband couldn't seem to get it cool enough even though he had air down to 64 degrees it still felt like 76. No worries went and enjoyed the fun lazy river and the two inviting pools. It was relaxing sitting in rocking chairs around the fire pit watching kids roast marshmallows Can't wait to come back with our ten year old she's going to love this hotel!!
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Jody
"Not so great experience..."
Check in was at 3, we arrived at 4:30 and were told that our room was not ready and they could not give us an estimate as to when it would be ready. Couldn't indicate if it was 1 hour or 4 hours. We had taken a quick getaway and our daughter was really looking forward to the lazy river and swim time and we were getting frustrated that we couldn't get an answer as to when the room would be ready. After asking them several times how they can accommodate this inconvenience, they finally waived the resort fee and the parking fee. And then miraculously a room became available. We were glad that a room became available but it caused such unnecessary frustration when they couldn't accommodate us. The food at Trevis was overpriced and it really wasn't all that great. Overall, the pool and lazy river was fun, but definitely would not stay there again...
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"What a lovely hotel!"
Overall, a great stay and certainly for the price, it cannot be beat. You're getting a couple notches below, say, a Ritz for a price that is WAY below a Ritz. The only reasons it didn't score a 100% in my book is because the place was not entirely clean. Again, not saying it's not clean... it is. Just saying there were a couple details that were overlooked. Without a doubt, I would recommend this property to anyone looking to enjoy the Orlando weather without having to deal directly with the Disney hubbub .
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Jon
"Inspect your bill closely!!!"
This is a nice hotel and good location. However be aware of the extra fees that are not disclosed when booking, especially if you book through a 3rd party. Also, upon arriving home and reviewing my credit card bill, I discovered that an additional charge of $150 was held for "potential incidentals". This was not disclosed during check in or check out. I was assured that the full amount would not be charged to my credit card and that I should see the adjustment in 3-5 business days. We'll see! Overcharged! PS. Parking will also cost you $16/day!
Mrs. Wells
"Greatest Place to Stay"
This was the best trip we've ever taken. Pleasure galore! We planned on just doing the Resort, no travel outside for a few days. We were more than pleased. Food phenomenal, service outstanding. We get back to see on Facebook that it was ranked 4th in the Top 10 Resorts in Florida. I have to see the front-runners, really. I want to go back and never leave. We're planning on taking the family there, 5 kids and the 8 grand kids. In-laws too. Great, great spot to relax and enjoy.
Rich
My family enjoyed the river and all the facilities!!
Tatiana
"They don't respect the reservation paid !!!!"
The Hotel was very good but when we were checking in , they wanted to give us a different room. Not the room we reserved. I paid extra money for the type of room I reserved, and they said that because we did the reservation with a third party ( Hotels.com) they could give us a different room!!!!!
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Karina
The hotel was awesome. The staff was extremely accommodating & pleasant. The pool & other activities were just what we wanted. My family & I will definitely come back for another stay.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
Angie
"FAMILY VACATION"
the hotel is outstanding and pool and lazy river that comes with a tube to used is a plus.everything is perfect but the AC is need to be more colder in the room .other than that Omni hotel is A plus.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Remy M.
"Orlando best resort/style hotel"
The Omni hotel in Orlando two thumbs up. I live in florida and I'm always looking to relax in resort style on any given weekend. Which means I have to book a flight to an island. The Omni resort gave me a solution to my quick, last minute, nearby, get in your car and drive, relax, getaway weekend.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
christina
First time staying at this resort. Overall, a very good experience.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
"Great resort short on room space."
The Omni was very nice and luxurious. The service and conditions were right on point. Only concern was how small the rooms were. For the price my family of three could've used more space.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Fred
"Omni Villa"
We stayed in 2 bedroom villa. beautiful villa and facility. Housekeeping was fantastic. Recreation a blast! Within driving distance to all attractions, yet removed from the crowds. This is our fourth year and we will be back!
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
J
awesome hotel, pools were clean and clear and the grounds were well cared for. Friendly staff and great choice of dinning opportunities
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
"Great Place to go"
Great place to get away, you don't even need to leave the hotel to have fun. Great employees....
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"very nice hotel."
great location, great staff, very clean in and out,will come back again and a gain.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Kenny
"Thumbs up"
Had a great time, except the front desk person whom checked us in, very arrogant and not friendly. Other than that everything was amazing.
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015