All hotels in Ukiah, California, United States of America
693 S Orchard Ave, Ukiah, CA, 95482, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"The best Super 8"
The best Super 8 hotel that I have ever stayed. I would book this place again when coming back next time.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
"No complaints"
Good comfort for the $. Decent and affordable hotel with decent breakfast of pancakes, eggs, cereal, juice and coffee... Convenient & close to highway 101 yet safe and quiet.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
NorCal local
"A pleasant place to stay in Ukiah"
We have stayed at this hotel many times in the past 10 years. It is easily found right off the freeway. The family who run it is caring and interested in ecology. Unfortunately, they are somewhat preyed on by one-nighters who ignore the rules about non-smoking and pets. The first room we were given was so full of smoke that we had to request a new one. No problem. The new room was fine. We appreciate the the comfortable beds, the refrigerator and microwave. Our favorite things to do in Ukiah are eating at Ellie's and at the Buddhist monastery at the east end of Talmadge Road. Schatt's Bakery is a great place for coffee and baked goods.
2 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Joy
"Owners are really trying"
I wanted to like this motel more. The owners are really trying to make the place eco-friendly; there is an electric vehicle charging station available. The problem was with the thin walls and floors of the original structure. I'm a sound sleeper, but I was awakened repeatedly by the sounds of doors slamming and footsteps overhead from the second floor. I don't think the neighbors were being deliberately loud. If I stay here again I would ask for a second floor room.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
This was the cleanest budget motel I've ever stayed in. The beds were comfy the nonsmoking room did not even have a hint of smoke. Staff was very friendly.
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2014
Pat
This was one of the best Super 8's i have stayed in. The owner was proud of his "green" status. The room was clean and very comfortable.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
"Surprisingly Nice Super 8"
This was probably the nicest Super 8 I've ever been to, so I was surprised to find how much I liked it. The rooms were not only very clean, but very well decorated and comfortable. The staff was friendly, but nothing outstanding. I really appreciated the hotel's efforts to be "green". The only two things I have to complain about are 1) our bathroom door was difficult to close all the way, and 2) the continental breakfast could be seriously improved upon. But I believe a decent continental breakfast is a thing of the past. Ah well...
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
"Disappointed by the unfriendly host"
We stayed in Ukiah for two days to visit a friend. This is our second time staying in this town and I always loved how friendly people were. So I was very taken aback by the unfriendliness of the staff in this motel. When we arrived we were greeted by this very unfriendly lady who told us we cannot check in, because our non-smoking room was being cleaned. When we finally were able to check in, I was appalled that our room STANK of cigar smoke. However, the room itself is nice, the host of the place is not. He always wears a frown and glares at you and is very unfriendly and unhelpful. Also, at night, you can hear all and every plumbing fixture turn on and off. It is not only noisy, but your wall vibrates as well. So you can forget a restful sleep for sure. All in all I am very disappointed. It did not feel good to stay in this motel.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2014
Stefani
"Comfortable"
My stay at this hotel was very pleasant from the front desk clerk to the comfort of the room. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area. There is free wifi, I did not try their breakfast so I am not sure. I was a bit curious as to why they had a hold on my account despite having paid for the hotel in full. After inquiry I was informed that it was a hold because after I leave they will check for property damage? A bit weird and bizarre but it was taken off after a few days.
1 night trip Jan 2, 2014
"I wouldnt reccommend"
I didn't even end up staying, I just took a loss on my money. I wasn't comfortable with the environment or the feeling of the place. The customer service part was not good, the lady was unfriendly and rude. I will not be making reserations for this super 8 again, big mistake. There was a lot of activity going on at the hotel when we arrived, I can't say for sure what the activity was about but it made me feel very uneasy.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2013
Noisy neighbors blasted classic rock until 11pm. you can hear whenever someone from one of the 4 rooms next to turns the bathroom light on, the fans are super loud and the insulation sucks. There also appeared to me a few blood spots on the bathroom wall, couple holes in the drywall as well. The room smelt odd, but the bed was pretty comfortable.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
"Nice hotel."
Would stay there again. The front desk person seemed overwhelmed and not able help me with an iissue involving my stay. Very clean and comfortable hotel.
Other trip Nov 22, 2013
"Reasonable for the price"
As a single person on a business trip, the hotel was fine. My only complaint was the flooring in the rooms was being changed from carpet to laminate and I was disappointed that they began project early in the morning on the room next to mine. Table saws and furniture moving...it is a big hotel and on a Wednesday morning I'm sure they could have adjusted either where they started or where they placed me the night before. I liked it well enough to stay again the following week, but this time I had my dog with me. I would NOT recommend the pet friendly rooms. They are in a separate building than my first stay, right next to the highway and the overpass, and we had to ask for deodorizer to cover the smell of urine in the carpet. In general they are just not as well kept as the non-pet rooms.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2013
"Excellent value"
This is a great hotel run by a very nice family. Everything was clean and orderly and there were lots of little extras like the way they folded towels and placed the pillows. Great free continental breakfast with real waffles and fruit, eggs, cereals,etc. You really get a lot for the money.
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
lu
We stayed for 4 nights. Rooms were quiet and very clean.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"Glad It's Eco even though it has a way to go"
i booked here because it is advertised as a green certified business and i try to spend my money on businesses that take better care of the Earth, people, and animals. i was happy to see them doing quite a few things that are eco-conscience but i felt they have quite a ways to go before i would call them a green certified business. However, i am super happy to see them taking real strides in that direction (vs. all the hotels that say the care about the environment by asking you to reuse your towels.) For the price, it is a pretty good place to stay.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2013
julia
"Good stay for the price"
Nice place to stay in Ukiah. Economical and effective
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"great night's stay"
Our room was clean and well stocked with towels and pillows and soaps. The bed was comfortable and we had a good nights rest. Good price for a good night.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
lu
"Quiet, comfortable room"
I stayed here while in town for work. My room was very comfortable, nice TV, in room refrig and coffee maker. The owner/manager was very friendly. The breakfast was much more than a usual motel breakfast-yogurt, hard boiled eggs. I will stay here again
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
Suzanne
"Pleasant staff, very accommodating."
Originally only staying one night but extended it to three as we liked the town so much
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Anne
"3 beds"
Having 3 beds in a room was great hen traveling with kids
1 night trip Jun 27, 2013
front desk staff was rude
3 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"Nice hotel for the price"
The management is great at this hotel, but we have noticed the maintenance is lacking and the quality is declining in the past year.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2013
Very soft and comfy bed. Nice and clean. Bathroom tub is clean and okay overall.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
Ruth
"Best Super 8 in the West"
Great Hotel. I met the owner - great guy really interested in customer service, organics and going green. The room was clean and beds very comfortable. The breakfast is good with organic coffee, belgium waffles and real maple syrup. He has even installed an electric car charger and salt water pool! Definitely the best Super 8 I've ever seen - this should really be a Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn Express.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"Ukiah"
Excellent room and service!
1 night business trip May 25, 2013
Neal
"OK but not great"
The rooms were clean but with cigarette burns in the blankets, and whatever sanitizer they use, the whole room smells of it.
Other trip May 28, 2013
"Won't stay here again"
We were here for a quick weekend trip. We had low expectations of the place: figured we'd save $ on our motel so we had a few extra bucks to spend on the weekend. The room was dirty, the walls are thin so you can hear your neighbors and the people outside, the TV has some fuzzy channels, and the batteries on our remote ran out. All that was somewhat expected. But what made the place miserable was the bathroom. It was gross, smelled like smoke, had stains on the walls and cracks in the tile. The handle to our toilet was broken when we arrived. They fixed it the next day when we were out. When I stepped into the bathroom to use it, though, I stepped into a giant puddle of water. Apparently when they fixed the handle, they caused the tank to leak. When I went to report it, they sent someone to fix it right away, which was nice. But when I complained about the cigarette smell, the manager told me not to turn on the bathroom fan because it will blow smoke into the bathroom, and to roll up a wet towel and stick it near the door to prevent the smell from coming into the room. I couldn't believe that answer. Especially because the bathroom fan is on the same switch as the light. Was I supposed to take a shower in the dark so it didn't smell like cigarettes? So, yeah, I will not stay here again.
2 night family trip May 24, 2013
"Ukiah is a dump"
This whole area is worth missing. Lake Mendocino is as polluted as the jacuzzi was.
1 night trip May 3, 2013
Davis
Absolutely satisfied
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
"Comfortable overnight stay."
My accommodations were fine. The property is not new, but it has been upgraded to a very good condition. The walls are not soundproof, but there was very little traffic or neighborhood noise. I would happily stay there, again.
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2013
"Very nice people"
The staff were all really nice. The room was nice, and even though I could see the highway from my room - I couldn't hear it at all !!!! I will definately be staying here again - probably in about 3 months, actually.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2013
"very comfortable and a great sleep"
I was originally given a room that smelled like smoke so was relocated to another. The bed was very comfortable and I had a great night sleep, which I was a little surprised by because of how close it is to the freeway. I would probably stay here again.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2013
"ehh... you get what you pay for"
I specifically asked for my room to be cleaned by the owner, for that matter, and still did not happen. Even though I made it very clear I wanted it cleaned. It seemed like she was trying to talk me out of it. But you Ukiah is sort if a small place and the motel is just a couple blocks away from everything.
2 night business trip Feb 22, 2013
"Easy to find location off Hwy 101."
The bed was clean and comfprtable. there was plenty of hot water and the shower pressure was fine in the clean bathroom. I would stay overnight again.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2013
"dont stay there!"
the man at the counter said i dident have a reservation eventho i had my confermation in my hand all he wanted to do is argue with me. i had to call my sister and have her talk to him since she is the one that made the inital reservation, i am handicaped and had traveled a long way to get there and was very tired and just wanted to lay down. the room was ok but the guy that checked me in just kept ranting about this country and in his country this and that. no i will never stay there again! BE CAREFUL WHEN THEY SWIPE YOUR CARD. HE SAID HE CHARGED ME 10.00 XTRA FOR MY DOG AND WHEN I CHECKED MY BANK HE HAD CHARGED ME $100.00
Other trip Feb 22, 2013
AL
"Close to 101"
The hotel is right off HWY 101. There is a restaurant, not affiliated with the hotel, right in the parking lot. Even though the hotel is close to the highway, I could barely hear any road noise in my room, and I was in a building closest to the highway. The wifi had a strong signal in my room. The breakfast is a little sparse, but there is a restaurant in the parking lot that serves good tasting food.
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2013
"Smelly room."
When we checked into the hotel, it had been raining in Ukiah for a couple of days. So that may be the reason, why the room smelled awful! We had to spray a lot of the deodorizer, but the smell did not go away. I hope it was not mold.
Other trip Dec 29, 2012
"Good buy for the $$$"
We will return again when in that area - were pleased for quality and cost.
Other trip Dec 21, 2012
Very nice Hot Tub and good Continental breakfast. Some freeway noise in the rooms but not terrible.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2012
"A favorite hotel"
We stay at this hotel about once a year. This was our 5th or 6th stay. It is comfortable and clean. The rooms are large and have the amenities we want. The sound-proofing is fairly decent so the proximity to the freeway is not a problem. We generally don't use the free breakfast because we like lounging around Schat's Bakery downtown. However, I noticed that they had added the fresh waffle machine to the array of items available for breakfast. Our other two favorite eateries, Ellie's Mutt Hutt and the Chinese vegetarian restaurant at City of 10,000 Buddhas are close by. Our only complaint this year was being told that we had to vacate the room so housekeeping could clean before leaving at noon. It turned out that the housekeeping staff was there in the afternoon and cleaned our room after 1pm! Why have to feel pressured?
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2012
Joy
"Good Visit"
We were greeted by a very friendly desk clerk. The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel is near the freeway, but very quiet. The extended breakfast was very good. They are eco friendly, a real plus.
Other trip Oct 19, 2012
Lois
"Not a good night's sleep!"
I was disappointed with this hotel due to the dirtiness of the room and the condition of the bed and bedding. I know it's a budget hotel but I expect a clean bathroom, new towels, and clean sheets and this hotel did not fit the bill. Booked and paid for 2 nights but left after one night for another hotel.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2012

"Clean room for cheap rate"
Stayed for two nights on a trip to and from the Avenue of the Giants. We stayed here only for the location to break up the drive. We were not expecting much due to the low rate we paid, but were pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and modernity of the room. Bed was comfortable, floors have laminate and not carpet. Did not have a chance to use the pool or hot tub. Free breakfast was good and consisted of waffles, boiled eggs, toast, oatmeal, coffee, tea, etc. Only feedback we have is in regards to the front desk staff - the lady checking us in did not seem the friendliest and seemed annoyed that we were interrupting her supper by checking in.
Response by Super 8 Ukiah
Hello Kristin, Thank you for choosing to stay with us for 2 nights and we are truly glad that we have exceeded your expectations on the quality of clean, and the updates we have worked closely to improve the rooms for our guests’ comfort. I would like to apologize however that you were not pleased with the service you received from our staff during your check in. We appreciate your time in bringing this matter to our attention. We will make sure to remind our team of our goal to provide an inviting environment for our guests. We hope to see you again soon.
2 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
Kristin
"A nice choice for a stay in Ukiah."
Nice room. Renovatedheating/ac with new hardwood floor and updated system. Very happy with our one stop here. Skipped the free breakfast and had a good breakfast at nearby Happy Donuts and Bagels.
Response by Super 8 Ukiah
Hello Mike, Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay with us. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you find the accommodation and service to have met your satisfaction. We will make sure you will enjoy consistent quality and value services on your future visits.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"One nighter"
We stayed at this motel for a passing by one night stay the rooms were nice and updated minus the bathroom door and shower. The wood floors were nice but you hear people above you, I don't know if it's any worse then carpet or not but that didn't bother us too much , it was the sound of the a/c it was very loud when it kicked on so I kept waking up. We didn't do much exploring around the neighbourhood to get much of a vibe of it. All in all it was a goo room for the one night!
Response by Super 8 Ukiah
Hello Ky, Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay with us. I will accelerate your concerns about your stay in order to check on the AC unit to avoid further problems with other guests. Allow us to serve you better, please call the attention of our staff should there is an issue about your room or other concerns. I assure you that they will attend to you promptly. I hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Nice clean up to date room.
Response by Super 8 Ukiah
Hello, Thank you for completing the survey for our hotel and for your positive feedback score for us. We are grateful for your business and very happy that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit, trust that we will provide you quality accommodation as we want you to have a great experience with us every time.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
"Great Value"
Suited our needs for an overnight stay on a road trip. Basic, but reasonable.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2013
Barb
"Ukiah Super 8"
Breakfast was a bit limited. Supplies were running out and not being re-filled. The room was clean and comfortable
Other trip Sep 10, 2012

"Resans bästa motell så här långt"
Vi blev glatt överraskade i positiv riktning. Tysta rum, bra utrustning, vänlig omgivning.Rent och snyggt. En riktigt bra övernattningsmöjlighet i de mer nordliga vindistrikten. Finns kanske inte så mycket i omgivningen men det som fanns, t ex restaurang, supermarket etc höll hög och bra kvalitet liksom motellet. Synnerligen prisvärt.
Response by Super 8 Ukiah
Hej fröken Marina, Pleasure är i vårt team för att veta att vi är tillräckligt har gett dina önskemål under din senaste besök. Tack för era vänliga ord och för givande feedback poäng du gav oss. Vi ska göra vårt bästa för att ge dig samma eller förhoppningsvis överträffa kvaliteten på tjänster på din nästa vistelse.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2014