All hotels in Sonora, California, United States of America
350 S Washington Street, Sonora, CA, 95370, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Was good for the price."
Nice stay. Close to everything. On main road, easy to find.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Friendly staff"
Very friendly and helpful staff. Loved the fact that they had a hottub!
1 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
"Sweet little deal"
Great location, able to walk to shops and places to eat. Slept very well, beds were firm and clean. You can hear the traffic however I just turned on the fan and it was fine. Staff was very friendly. I will stay again for the price it's a good fit for when I'm up visiting friends.
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
Danielle s
"relaxing stay"
It was a very relaxing stay. Nice rooms nice service just plan beautiful.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
leann
Room was clean. You can hear everything from the room next door. It seems like that was a smokers room before
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Enjoyed the hot tub"
We had a good stay at this hotel. It met our needs and we enjoyed the hot tub.
3 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
"New Year's Getaway"
Needed minimalistic over night room. Met our needs. Remember, continental breakfast is just that, not expanded or full breakfast
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Darrell
"Close to good coffee"
Very quiet. Nice room. Skip their cheap coffee though and go to "day o" across the street.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
jenni
"Excellent."
Excellent. Great value on the way to Yosemite.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Stay at Inn of CA"
Overall it's a good value considering the price and location.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Nicole
"hotel location was good"
My sister and I thought your hotel was very nice and clean we would be glad to stay there again
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
annette
"I left my sleep in Sonora"
This is a great hotel for a one night stay. The rooms are little small but okay for one night with family. They were clean and the front desk was friendly. Very short drive to fast foods and Wal-mart. I would recommend for a quick rest.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Good choice when in Sonora."
Comfortable; clean room; quiet; friendly, accomodating staff
2 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
"Nice room - close to everything"
Staff was friendly & helpful - room was clean, bathroom was nice sized. Nice large tv, bed was ok.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Not a great experience, but worth staying"
It's close to the Yosemite National Park. Really cheap price, so got nothing to complain about. The room is convenient but not seems like so clean from my opinion. And some of the power outlets are not so stable.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Good neighborhood..otherwise just ok."
Breakfast options were not so great. Heating was asked to be fixed. Otherwise conveniently located inn.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
SANJEEV
"I liked our room it was at the back and on the end"
Good stay. Room was clean. Could used more bath soap by the time I realized this it was too late for me to call. The bed was comfortable and lots of pillows which I liked very much.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Kitty
"For the area and price it is a tad above average."
The only negative is the free morning "breakfast". It consisted of packaged oatmeal, stale little 21/2 " muffins, old apples, and terrible coffee.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
This was the second time that we stayed here. Check-in was effortless and handled with no problems. The room was nice as can be expected for a building of this age. Somewhat dated, but clean and functional. The TV that Noah had on the Ark was a bit of a surprise. Not sure how it ended up in our room! The only disappointment would be that the rates for the stay nearly doubled from last years rate. This was due to a function in town that we were attending that they must not have known about last year! No big deal.-------------
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Nice room, but barely breakfast"
This was the most comfortable night of our 4-night trip. It was a nice room with a great view of the main street. Only disappointment was the "breakfast." Oatmeal and small poppy seed cakes wrapped in plastic bags and set on a small table hardly should be considered "breakfast included." We ate breakfast at the Sonora Inn. Other than that, no complaints.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Dina
"Older but accomodates"
Definitely an older hotel the area is good because it's right by all the shops and restaurants in the area, it's cheap and if all your planning. To do is get a nights sleep then it's cheap no frills or anything fancy and works for a family stay
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
chantilly
"Not worth the money"
Our room was run down with holes in the walls and a poor paint job plus it had an odd odour to it.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
""The" place to stay in Sonora"
Wonderful place to stay. Within walking distance of many attractions in old downtown Sonora. Just a short drive from many other places of interest, including restaurants, stores, and theater. Room was clean, comfortable, roomy, and quiet. The bathroom was nice and roomy, too.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
TERI
"quick stop"
$100 room, clean, would stay again.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Gregory
"Nice staff, bad rooms"
we paid 170 bucks for a room with a hot tub. The hot tub didn't work so we were moved to another room. The only thing missing from these 1983 inspired rooms was a Nagel print on the wall. The hot tub was purple. The one in the brochure was white and the room was modern looking. Also the bathroom counter was 80's purple and it had a huge bleach stain on it. Small TV in an 80's cabinet. Old 80's worn out oak furniture. It was clean though and the lady at the front desk was very helpful and very nice to us. Maintenance was quick to respond. The rooms just need a face lift really bad. A regular room with no hot tub is 100 bucks. You could stay at the casino or the best western up the road for that same price and they are much nicer rooms. "Continental" breakfast was a joke, but I guess that is normal.
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
Buckingham
"Nice and close to the Fairgrounds"
Rooms were nice and staff helpful re directions needed for stores etc
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
craftperson
"Priced like a hotel, feels like a motel"
Sonora's a small town, so we had tempered our expectations before arriving. Staff was courteous. Rooms are very tightly packed, there's not a lot of space to put your luggage or belongings. No bathtub, which is tricky when traveling with young children. There's a small refrigerator in the room. Parking was easy, though there are a lot of stairs. Location is very convenient if you want to be downtown. The free continental breakfast runs from 6-9am; we went there at 7:30 and were surprised to see the food was almost all gone. We were able to grab some apples and boxed cereal. All in all, a decent place to stay but nothing special. There are some much more interesting hotels in the area that I'd probably try next time.
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
"having fun in danora"
you are staying in the gold country where buildings are old so i did consider this but u had to stand on a chair to use or adjust the ac
2 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
Janet
"Very friendly service!"
The people running the hotel were extremely nice and payed close attention to our special requests. The only complaint I have is disorganization in the check in office. The rooms were pretty good. They weren't very big, but they were perfect for the reason we stayed there.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Sonora"
The hotel was exactly what we needed for our trip. Close to the centre of town with good facilities and services. No problem was encountered although a larger selection could be offered for breakfast.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Ok, nothing special."
It was reasonable priced. Nothing great, good location.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"An old mining town"
I'm not sure how the rating on the internet was as high as it was. I arrived around 7:30 PM on a Friday night. The staff was reasonably competent and it didn't take long to get my room assignment. That's where things got more disappointing. The door to my room, while lockable, was sagged nearly an inch on the lock side. A big enough crack that when you walked up to the room, you could see bright light through the crack. The curtain rod beside the door had sometime ago been broken so one end was hung haphazardly over the broken bracket. The room was reasonably clean, particularly the bath area, which was a relief. Didn't sleep very well due to a quite hard bed, obviously purchased for longetivity rather than comfort. The icing on the cake was an air conditioning unit that more closely resembled a freight train going by. After an hour or so of the noise I had to shut it off which only caused me to wake up a couple of hours later due to a too high a room temperature and lack of circulation. I mentioned it to the staff the next morning. They seemed to sincerely apologize and agreed that some major upgrades were long overdue. It appears to me that the ownership is just trying hard not to put money back into their business.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Nice comfortable room."
Everything was fine. It would have been nice if they had provided shampoo in addition to conditioner. Some of the other visitors were a little loud but otherwise it was excellent.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Curt
"Loved the pool!"
The hotel room was basic kind of rustic but clean. Only annoyance was that it sounded like the people above us were coming through the roof I reccomend booking a third floor room. The poor and hot tub were very nice and the hotel is situated in perfect walking distance to shops and dinner in Sonora. I would book this hotel again.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"just ok place"
As you drive by it look like a nice place to stay at but has seen has it day. The motel needs be needs a whole make over even the pool at 4:30 pm was yellow. The carpets need a good steam cleaning. As I was walking pass some other rooms being clean they seem nicer than what I was given. I don't if it was I reserved my through Expedia or what. One plus for them was the people that worked at the motel were very friendly
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Rebecca
"Well-located motel in downtown Sonora"
This is a very plain motel, but staff was pleasant and our room was clean. Towels are thin and scratchy, but that is minor. Overall, this is a fine place for an overnight stay
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Nice stay in the mother lode"
Stayed here before and this time the same, nice. Clean and safe. Many places with in walking for food and fun.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
paul
"A nothing special, dated facility"
The room I had was on the ground floor by the stairwell, which I thought might be a noisy place to be. The guest above and around me were very quiet but I heard street noise from the vehicles passing on Washington Street until I went to sleep. The general cleanliness of the room was ok but the upholstered chair by the desk was filthy, it could use a good cleaning. The courtesy breakfast was coffee from a machine, toast, petite muffins, juice and cold cereal, it was the slimiest choice of any courtesy breakfast I had ever had . There was no dining area so food had to be transported to your room. The dated wallpaper in the bathroom could use a good scrubbing. Overall, I would probably try another place in the future, for the price it probably could not be much worse.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"great to come"
I'll stay again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
"Nice hotel from outside"
We wanted to stay one night in this historical "wild west region" and enjoyed a visit in columbia historical park
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"Clean hotel not too far from Murphys"
Desk person was extremely nice as I checked in late on a Friday night after attending a concert in Murphys. I had been so busy earlier in the day it had not occurred to me that I might not have a person to check me in. Thankfully they staff the desk late. Thank you so much
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
blondie
"Not really an Inn....low budget Motel would be mor"
dirty carpet all around the rooms/hallway. Room even had old cookie food underneath the bed. Could not wait to leave this place...
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Comfortable, attractive room, loved the fridge and microwave. Very close to historic Sonora shops and restaurants. No extra blankets and each bed had 2 small pillows, not comfortable. Couldn't relax on the bed and watch TV because there weren't enough pillows. Room wasn't available till 4pm, had to wait. Breakfast wasn't much but didn't expect much. Nice place to stay especially for the price.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Poor"
Even though the amenities looks fair, there is wifi, cable TV, microwave and refrigerator, the room looks really neglected and not clean. The wifi never worked, the breakfast was a disgrace (in the front desk with no tables or chairs to sit on) the pool was a joke. The only positive thing I could say is the friendly staff. But Of course that doesn't cut it when everything else is bad. For us doesn't worth savings the extra bucks.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Lati
Did not like not having tables for your breakfast and got back second day and had no towels
2 night trip Aug 9, 2014
donald
"OK for a night or two"
We just stayed for one night. The room was basic but fine. The pool was nice. Don't bother with the continental breakfast as there isn't much to it. All in all, for the price I was satisfied.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Ken
"Overall nice hotel"
Had a good time, used the pool and the hot tub. Friendly staff and clean rooms. No siting breakfast area.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Great location. Poor breakfast. Fairly clean"
When i got the receipt from the hotel, I found out expedia charged me almost 100.00 more than the hotel bill. I would never use Expedia again.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
beth
The bed is conformable, but the air condition is old. the bed sheet has dust, the stuff at the front desk is nice.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Amazing for the price but dont eat the continental"
Fine but horrible breakfast in lobby. YUCK. RUN. Let the local eateries have the revenue.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014