All hotels in Sonora, California, United States of America
350 S Washington Street, Sonora, CA, 95370, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great pool
    Uncomfortable
    Poor vibe
"It was just ok!"
It was just ok! But had a nice swimming pool! But not a good breakfast!
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
"Impressive!"
Heard about dont judge a book by it's cover? Looking from the outside when we arrived is an ok, but it was the service and the inside of the room we got that impressed me because it was clean and really ipressive! To add to it, my little one was so happy that there was a DVD player in the room that he was able to watch his newly purchased sponge bob movie. Will definitely go back to this hotel again...
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Joel
"vac"
nice stop over while touring state, clean and quite
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
david
"Trip to Yosemite"
On a map it doesn't look that far from Yosemite, but if that's why you are staying there, choose something closer! It took a minimum of 2 hours to get where we needed to be. Other than that the hotel was fine. Its not a Hilton, but had everything we needed. The AC worked great. My only complaint would be, that I wish there were more pillows in the room. Two for each bed is okay buy usually there is an extra one or two in the closets but there wasn't and I sleep better with two. It was late each night when we got back and I didn't want to call and request another one, which I am sure would have been fine but I didn't ever remember until I was laying down to go to sleep. Like I said everything was adequate, I hate those old comforters they look like they've been in those rooms for decades and just feel dirty. I like the hotels that have gone away from the comforters . It had a fridge and microwave and coffee pot. The TV was older but fine. We really didn't have much time to use it. I wish we would have had time to swim but we just never got back from the park very early.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
Tammie
"Friendly, Clean and Comfortable"
Very friendly and helpful front desk. The rooms were very clean and comfortable, including the beds. Even the upper level rooms are easy to access. Would stay again and recommend it to anyone interested.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Bradley
"Enjoyable, comfortable stay"
We were visiting family for an a school graduation. There was not enough room for us at their home. It was nice being in downtown Sonora and being able to walk to restaurants and shops.
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"Don't waste your money."
Ugh. This was not a good experience. The beds were like knives in my back. We were in the back side of the hotel no light came in our room because of the oleanders. The outside has old world charm. The staff was not helpful. We had a non smoking room but had smokers two doors down from us so the smoke would float in over. Didn't dare try the pool. The breakfast was less than most continental. Don't waste your time but a word of advice it is hard to find a business open in this town. But if you go around the less travelled route they have restaurants chain and non-chain and real stores. I have never been to a hotel that they wouldn't give me a receipt on check out before it was a first from this establishment. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.
2 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
tabitha
To close to the road , Here all the traffic.
2 night romance trip May 20, 2015
We had a wedding at a nearby venue. Our amazing band stayed here & was more than comfortable!
Other trip May 23, 2015
Mother of the B
good location to walk down town. pool and hot tub nice.
Other trip May 23, 2015
"It was ok, but not that satisfied"
Pros : close to Yosemite NP, neighborhood is okay and the service is good. Cons: Very bad bed, must be old because it was bending. The breakfast was gone even though they still had breakfast hours and it was extremely cheap.
1 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
Joanna
"Yosemite"
Great to stay when you go to Yosemite. Breakfast needs a update.
2 night family trip May 11, 2015
Ronny
"Great old mining town"
This hotel is in a really neat old California mining town. It's not a five star motel, but it is in a great location, and it is clean.
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
gerald
"Quiet Hotel on side of hill"
The room was very nice and clean. The staff took care of our request for a roll-away bed right away. The hotel is on the side of a hill, so while the first floor rooms are on the same level as the front parking lot, the third floor rooms are on the same level as the back parking lot and easy to get to. The pool and hot tub were open late and clean.
Other trip May 13, 2015
Irvin
It was a nice comfy room. The pool was really cold but it was also the beginning of April. The are area around the spa and in the spa could have been cleaned up. Hotel staff upon check-in was great. The morning staff didn't even acknowledge us when we went in for breakfast. One bed was super comfortable and the other was as hard as a rock. But felt clean so didn't mind.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"ok"
poor serice
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Definitely Consider"
Very nice motel with large rooms. Free high speed internet is provided. Juice, coffee, tea, hot chocolate and fresh fruit are available anytime. The continental breakfast includes toast, cereal (hot and cold), and muffins. There is a nice size pool and hot tub with a sitting area. Downtown Sonora is within walking distance. The staff is very helpful.
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Kathleen
"Hotel "near" Yosemite"
Picked this hotel because of its proximity to Yosemite. It's 30 miles as the crow flies, but about an hour by car. Room was clean and quiet, parking lot and neighborhood was safe. Nice area with lots of shops and places to eat. Breakfast was limited to cold cereals, coffee machine and juice machine. We would have slept better if the pillows and mattress were a grade higher.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Martin
"Very neat, hotel staff are very friendly helpful"
Very nice hotel to stay for good price and it's very neat and staff are very friendly. Breakfast is nice too
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Excellent for $81/nite with 2 beds"
Hotel is worth $81/nite. Convenient walk to town and easy parking. Very courteous staff Continental breakfast is a joke and bit noisy if you are on street side, ask for room in back I would stay again at this price.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Small Rooms but comfortable stay."
Rooms were small but slept well. Friendly staff. OK stay for one night.
1 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
"Good for one night shuteye"
Less of a hotel and more like in-n-out, crash for a quick night motel. Very outdated rooms (TV is from late 90's), mattress is super basic spring, very small room which in turn feels even smaller due to all the stuff crammed into it (our room had small fridge, small microwave, table, chair, etc.).
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Indrek
"It's a Keeper"
Best value for the money. Clean and comfortable room. Walk to shops and restaurants Breakfast too
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Luther
"Nice stay!"
Stayed for 2 nights, comfortable, clean rooms, will stay again if in area..
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Tracy
"Will be back"
Good value
3 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
Stephen
"Nice, located near everything"
The only negative was a lack of parking. But it was my 6th stay and the first time with a parking shortage.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
craftperson
"not bad for this nice looking but old style hotel."
Biggest issue is you can hear noise from people walking around in other rooms too easily. The room is sufficiently maintained and have a nice choice of TV channels. Lady at the front desk was very nice.
1 night trip with friends Mar 2, 2015
"Small town adwquate"
2.5 stars all the basics nothing more but I did not expect it. I hust needed a clean place to sleep. Some traffic noise.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Rikk
"Quaint overnight hotel"
Not the ritz, but was a decent place to stay. Walking distance to downtown bars and restaurants. Walls are a little thin.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Better than I expected"
The room was clean, comfortable, roomy and included a fridge and a microwave. Since I had stayed before, I knew the breakfast was poor, so I was prepared with my own. It made a big difference.....no disappointment. The hot tub was OPEN this time..........not the previous visit. The walk in shower was new and roomy. My sister's room had a tub and shower. The room was in the back with plenty of parking and very quiet. The check in clerks were personable and helpful.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Marge
"Was good for the price."
Nice stay. Close to everything. On main road, easy to find.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Friendly staff"
Very friendly and helpful staff. Loved the fact that they had a hottub!
1 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
"Sweet little deal"
Great location, able to walk to shops and places to eat. Slept very well, beds were firm and clean. You can hear the traffic however I just turned on the fan and it was fine. Staff was very friendly. I will stay again for the price it's a good fit for when I'm up visiting friends.
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
Danielle s
"relaxing stay"
It was a very relaxing stay. Nice rooms nice service just plan beautiful.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
leann
Room was clean. You can hear everything from the room next door. It seems like that was a smokers room before
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Enjoyed the hot tub"
We had a good stay at this hotel. It met our needs and we enjoyed the hot tub.
3 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
"New Year's Getaway"
Needed minimalistic over night room. Met our needs. Remember, continental breakfast is just that, not expanded or full breakfast
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Darrell
"Close to good coffee"
Very quiet. Nice room. Skip their cheap coffee though and go to "day o" across the street.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
jenni
"Excellent."
Excellent. Great value on the way to Yosemite.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Stay at Inn of CA"
Overall it's a good value considering the price and location.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Nicole
"hotel location was good"
My sister and I thought your hotel was very nice and clean we would be glad to stay there again
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
annette
"I left my sleep in Sonora"
This is a great hotel for a one night stay. The rooms are little small but okay for one night with family. They were clean and the front desk was friendly. Very short drive to fast foods and Wal-mart. I would recommend for a quick rest.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Good choice when in Sonora."
Comfortable; clean room; quiet; friendly, accomodating staff
2 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
"Nice room - close to everything"
Staff was friendly & helpful - room was clean, bathroom was nice sized. Nice large tv, bed was ok.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Not a great experience, but worth staying"
It's close to the Yosemite National Park. Really cheap price, so got nothing to complain about. The room is convenient but not seems like so clean from my opinion. And some of the power outlets are not so stable.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Good neighborhood..otherwise just ok."
Breakfast options were not so great. Heating was asked to be fixed. Otherwise conveniently located inn.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
SANJEEV
"I liked our room it was at the back and on the end"
Good stay. Room was clean. Could used more bath soap by the time I realized this it was too late for me to call. The bed was comfortable and lots of pillows which I liked very much.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Kitty
"For the area and price it is a tad above average."
The only negative is the free morning "breakfast". It consisted of packaged oatmeal, stale little 21/2 " muffins, old apples, and terrible coffee.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
This was the second time that we stayed here. Check-in was effortless and handled with no problems. The room was nice as can be expected for a building of this age. Somewhat dated, but clean and functional. The TV that Noah had on the Ark was a bit of a surprise. Not sure how it ended up in our room! The only disappointment would be that the rates for the stay nearly doubled from last years rate. This was due to a function in town that we were attending that they must not have known about last year! No big deal.-------------
Other trip Dec 12, 2014