All hotels in White River Junction, Vermont, United States of America
102 Ballardvale Drive, White River Junction, VT, 05001, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Not good."
Marriott is usually good to me but this was not good at all. The first omen of bad luck was when the front desk failed to give me an active key card. This wouldn't be a problem except I had to get on the creaking elevator (which takes forever to arrive) and wait longer in line (which was deep with skiers) to get another key card. Then, I walked into the room and the bed was sloppily made and the bathroom floor still had scummy water on it. Lastly, when I left, the breakfast spread was great but there were a group of hungover skiers who harassed the rest of the guests who were quieter and trying to have a peaceful breakfast. The skiers were yelling and swearing and shoving each other in line. The front desk staff just looked on without intervening. Overall, not a great stay.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2016
Shalin
"Large, relaxing and comfortable!"
Stayed because I have a son at Dartmouth. We had such a wonderful and relaxing evening. Huge rooms and very comfortable beds! Breakfast was actually very generous!
1 night trip with friends Nov 19, 2015
maria
My family and I really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The room we stayed in was spacious, comfortable and even had a fireplace. Would highly recommend to others.
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
Nicholas
Traveling through Vermont for Autumn
2 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2015
Kristine
"Overnight Stay Close to Dartmouth College"
Despite staying just one night and coming in late, the hotel room was surprisingly larger than I envisioned. The Fitness facility was great and my son and I were able to use the treadmills! The Breakfast area across from the Fitness area was also large and great Continental breakfast provided free! The only comment I have is the ease in getting into the hotel was not clearly visible. As it was together with other hotels and the sign leading to the hotel was not very easy to see. But there were ample near parking accessible.
1 night trip with friends Aug 25, 2015
Marilyn
"Great staff, perfect bananas"
Close to highway convenient location near other hotels. No issues with room, wifi, check-in, etc. Breakfast area was open early, food was fairly standard but with good attention to detail. Staff was present, friendly, and taking extra care with food. My only complaint applies to most hotels these days: Too many tiny LED lights in room at night -- thermostat, smoke detector, tv, etc. I have to bring an eyeshade to sleep. I guess the walls and floor seemed thin, but the adjacent rooms were empty/quiet.
1 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2015
We only stayed for one night. The hotel was clean and the room was spacious. We had a king bed size room with a sofa and table. Room included also a small fridge and microwave. Bed was very comfortable. Staff was very nice and professional throughout our stay. We arrived earlier, about 1:30pm and they were able to give us an early check-in. Great service. Breakfast was included and there was plenty to choose from .
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Gregpol
"Almost Perfect"
The only things that kind of bugged me was that the head board looked like it needed to be wiped down/cleaned - there were smudges and prints all over it (kind of gross because I don't want to think about how those got there) and there were no plastic bags in the wastepaper baskets (also gross because I accidentally dropped something in that I had to retrieve and goodness only knows what was in it before - I highly doubt they disinfect trash cans). Other than that, the room was comfy. I stay at the Mariott because of their superior quality and relatively affordable price (quite a bargain for the quality you get). I was only mildly disappointed here by the aforementioned things.
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
Katelin
"A good night."
We had a bit of trouble finding the hotel - what few signs we saw were misleading. We went into a hotel (which we knew wasn't the right one) just to ask directions. There we met a couple from Australia who had the same problem and had stopped there for the same reason !! However, once we arrived at the Fairfield, everything was fine. The staff was friendly and efficient, our rooms were ready, clean and comfortable. I had requested a roll-in shower, as I always do when I travel. The one at the Fairfield was better designed than others I have used.
1 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2015
Norma
very nice and comfortable stay
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
"Comfortabl stay"
The room we had was 2 queen size beds plus a pull out sofa, very comfortable for my family of 5. Besides, the sheets are very clean with fresh smell. Would definitely recommend to others.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"Very nice for a roadside hotel"
We booked very late because we didn't know where we would stop. We were very please try surprised. New. Clean and spacious. The breakfast buffet was a nice plus.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
visitingcamp
"First Rate!"
Fabulous stay for my friend and I! Large, clean room with incredibly comfortable beds. The breakfast had lots of variety, the dining space was large, and clean. Am heading back to the area in a few weeks and plan to stay here again!!
1 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2015
"College tour road trip"
There were three of of us, mom and two daughter, traveling on a college tour road trip for my daughter who is a rising senior. The two issues: 1. There was a strange odor in the room 2. The hot food on the breakfast buffet was empty, no meat and no eggs...I politely asked the server if there were anymore eggs...she was very curt and irritated, "Yes. We do close in 5 minutes, but I'm making more." Mind you, the area was still full of guests. One family just happened to get up, then we were able sit down. AND more people arrived after us. Some of them were actually the people that worked there (housekeeping). Also, complaining about how long she had been at work cooking and cleaning up the messes I would've given all fives, but was disappointed with the server. We truly did enjoy staying at this hotel!!!
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Deanne
We were on our way to a family funeral - the hotel was wonderful - roomy - clean and the staff was well trained and friendly.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Dick
"Clean"
Overall for the price it was not bad we got a good deal on hotels.com the lobby was nice, staff was friendly the rooms were clean, but r room had a litte smell when you first walk in, after being in there for a few minutes you did not notice the smell. So we did not ask to move rooms.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Very happy with this hotel!"
Our experience was great. We were running a nearby half marathon,and the staff put out breakfast earlier than they normally would, to accommodate the all the runners staying there, who had to leave really early in the morning. We had one glitch - we were sent to a room that hadn't been cleaned. We walked in and saw unmade beds. But the staff was really great in correcting it quickly. The way I see it, things happen. No big deal. Overall this hotel was nice, comfortable, and had great friendly employees who took very good care of us.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"Large rooms"
Really nice hotel with large rooms and sitting area. Breakfast was good. We ordered in from a local pizza place called Ziggy's...very good. Only negative is that most restaurants a few miles back on the highway.
1 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
Elaine
Excellent choice close to shopping, eating and Special Olympics winter games
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Great stop on the way skiing"
Quick overnight on the way skiing. Clean rooms with up to date decor. Great full breakfast included.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Stress free"
We were in town for a funeral. The staff was very accommodating. Our family was able to stay together. Breakfast was great. We had a stress free stay.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"One night stay at White River Junction"
I had 2 rooms for one night. Even though I forgot to call to tell about late arrival, which was about 3 am, they handled without any trouble. The free breakfast was good enough to start the day. I truly recommend this place.
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
"Fairfield Inn"
Had a nice time.
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
"Great hotel."
The staff was very nice and friendly. A great help to me and helpful.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Much worth it."
We loved the hotel though it was a bit drive from skii resorts. We felt like home. Good breakfast, clean rooms, kind staff. Will go there again.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
mehmet
"Great Stay.........."
Excellent Rooms and Service when needed, right down to the Great Breakfast
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Fairfield Inn"
We have stayed at the Fairfield before and fine it convenient and the best option in the area, considering the reason for our visit to White River Junction. On the whole, this stay was pleasant except for two things: 1) it was difficult to regulate the heat in the room, so the room was hot and dry, thanks to a forced air heating system, and 2) housekeeping put fresh towels in the room every day (though not needed), but failed to clean the sink surfaces or the toilet bowl. The innkeeper was told directly and apologized, saying there is an ongoing problem keeping good people and a good supervisor in the housekeeping department.
4 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"great room"
GREAT HOTEL BUT THE AREA NEEDS MO RESTURANTS.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"Close to interstate"
Hotel is fairly new with nice décor and rooms are spacious. Very clean and well maintained. Breakfast was decent for hotel of this degree. Only reason for not a 5 rating is we heard quite a bit of noise from rooms beside or above? us when we were trying to go to sleep.
1 night family trip Sep 30, 2014
Sue
"Road trip"
Convient location with friendly helpful staff. Beds were very comfortable after a long day of travel.
1 night romance trip Sep 29, 2014
"It was a hotel"
We slept in the beds and weren't killed in our sleep. Clean, well maintained and convenient to the highway, what more could you ask for/
2 night trip Sep 22, 2014
"one night business stay"
Service good but air conditioner broken and room not very clean. Ran out of bottled water.
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
phil
"Uncomfortable night"
We were unable to regulate the temperature of the 2 rooms we had booked, and no foam or hypoallergenic pillows were available, so we spent a seriously uncomfortable night. Unusual and unacceptable for a Fairfield Inn.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
"Good Hotel"
This is a good hotel, no issues, staff was friendly. The entrance to the hotel is a bit hidden. You can see the hotel from the main road but to get to it, you have to drive through a side road that goes through the neighboring hotel. A bit confusing if you've been driving all night.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"Nice, clean, and quiet. Great location"
Easy check in and out. Location next to major highway a big plus.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Enjoyed
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
"Difficult to find"
This was one of approximately five hotels in one area of White River Junction, VT with virtually no signage to identify where the hotel actually was. It would have been helpful for those of us not using a GPS to know where to turn. Also, when I came in, the person who registered me told me that even though I had booked on Hotels.com, I still had to pay the Marriott the full amount. She had no coherent reason for this but I wasn't going to sleep in y car so I paid again figuring I could get it straightened out. The next staff member I spoke with was much more helpful and very apologetic for the error. Hotel overall was very nice, room was very spacious, breakfast was more than decent.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
Sheri
"Clean, friendly, easy"
Nice clean hotel. Big room. Breakfast was sufficient.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Great Hotel! Conveniently located and greaa rooms!"
This was a great hotel! At first it was a little confusing to get to because there are four hotels right next to each other, but once we found it we were very happy with it. The staff was friendly and helpful and the room was very nice. We got a great rate through hotels.com and we certainly received far more than we paid for. We appreciated the fact that as you enter the room there's a little seating area somewhat separate from the bedroom space. We were visiting the area to go hiking, so we didn't make use of the hotel exercise facilities, but they looked pretty good too. Overall we were very impressed and will definitely return again.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
CS
"very nice"
My only complaint was that the wireless was not accessible from my room.
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
"Clean and Convenient, Surprisingly Good Breakfast"
My family stayed here when coming to visit Dartmouth College's campus. It was convenient to the College, and there were other businesses within reasonable driving distance. The room was clean, the breakfast provided each morning was surprisingly good (lots of options) for the price. Good deal overall.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
"One night stay"
The hotel was centrally located to the things in the surrounding area. The price was reasonable. Our room was clean and comfortable and the staff was pleasant.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
I was visiting my cousin and found the accomadations very comfortable, with a nice breakfast and courteous staff.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
"Nice Experience"
Great staff, clean and pleasant facilities. Room was comfortable. Breakfast was good. Would definitely stay here again
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
B
"Close to daughter's home."
Very convenient, very comfortable. Breakfast buffet is unusually good for this type of facility. Thank you.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Location is decent"
Staff isn't very flexible. I accidentally booked a room 30 days in advance and even though I am a member of Marriott they wouldn't let me cancel because it was an internet discount room. Expedia tried to work with them but apparently they couldn't cancel a Monday to Sunday stay a month in advance made on accident. I will not be staying at Marriott hotels again. Regarding the hotel itself it is fine and the location is good if you need to stay over in the West Lebanon / White River area.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Expedia booked the wrong date and charged me!"
The wrong day came up when I booked this hotel, it was a full month after I intended on going. Expedia said they would work with me to cancel however they did very little. After 3 calls to Expedia and an hour on the phone I just got this email in return below. Long story short the manager "Dan" at the hotel wouldn't cancel and Expedia was no help. I ended up paying for a full night I didn't use. I will not use Expedia again. And this hotel is actually lousy, I have stayed a few times. The breakfast is always just a little rotten or old and the room was stained. Bottom line, Expedia can't be trusted. God forbid I booked a large multi day stay. Jun 30 to me Dear Jeffrey , Thank you for contacting Expedia about your request to cancel your reservation without any fee from Fairfield Inn by Marriott White River Junction . We have advocated your case with the manager of the hotel name Dan . Unfortunately,she has denied your request of a refund. The reason is the reservation that you had is a non refundable,on this reservation hotel always apply the normal policy that they have. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you have any questions about your reservation, Expedia Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at 1-800-EXPEDIA (1-800-397-3342) or 1-404-728-8787. Thank you for choosing Expedia, Expedia Customer Service Team
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"A clean wll lighted place"
Fine except a bit of convoluted path to entrance, the end of trail among four other hotels. Once we arrived all was fine except non functioning elevator the morning of departure. Luckily we were on second floor and able bodied. Check to make sure elevator is repaired , as location is remote with regard to repairmen available.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Newer hotel and room, clean and comfortable"
We stayed one night. Nice room and facility, clean and comfortable, would recommend to others.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
This hotel was excellent all round. The staff were friendly the room just right and a good breakfast.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014