All hotels in White River Junction, Vermont, United States of America
102 Ballardvale Drive, White River Junction, VT, 05001, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Comfortabl stay"
The room we had was 2 queen size beds plus a pull out sofa, very comfortable for my family of 5. Besides, the sheets are very clean with fresh smell. Would definitely recommend to others.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"First Rate!"
Fabulous stay for my friend and I! Large, clean room with incredibly comfortable beds. The breakfast had lots of variety, the dining space was large, and clean. Am heading back to the area in a few weeks and plan to stay here again!!
1 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2015
"College tour road trip"
There were three of of us, mom and two daughter, traveling on a college tour road trip for my daughter who is a rising senior. The two issues: 1. There was a strange odor in the room 2. The hot food on the breakfast buffet was empty, no meat and no eggs...I politely asked the server if there were anymore eggs...she was very curt and irritated, "Yes. We do close in 5 minutes, but I'm making more." Mind you, the area was still full of guests. One family just happened to get up, then we were able sit down. AND more people arrived after us. Some of them were actually the people that worked there (housekeeping). Also, complaining about how long she had been at work cooking and cleaning up the messes I would've given all fives, but was disappointed with the server. We truly did enjoy staying at this hotel!!!
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Deanne
"Clean"
Overall for the price it was not bad we got a good deal on hotels.com the lobby was nice, staff was friendly the rooms were clean, but r room had a litte smell when you first walk in, after being in there for a few minutes you did not notice the smell. So we did not ask to move rooms.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Large rooms"
Really nice hotel with large rooms and sitting area. Breakfast was good. We ordered in from a local pizza place called Ziggy's...very good. Only negative is that most restaurants a few miles back on the highway.
1 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
Elaine
Excellent choice close to shopping, eating and Special Olympics winter games
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Great stop on the way skiing"
Quick overnight on the way skiing. Clean rooms with up to date decor. Great full breakfast included.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Stress free"
We were in town for a funeral. The staff was very accommodating. Our family was able to stay together. Breakfast was great. We had a stress free stay.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"One night stay at White River Junction"
I had 2 rooms for one night. Even though I forgot to call to tell about late arrival, which was about 3 am, they handled without any trouble. The free breakfast was good enough to start the day. I truly recommend this place.
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
"Fairfield Inn"
Had a nice time.
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
"Great hotel."
The staff was very nice and friendly. A great help to me and helpful.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Much worth it."
We loved the hotel though it was a bit drive from skii resorts. We felt like home. Good breakfast, clean rooms, kind staff. Will go there again.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
mehmet
"Great Stay.........."
Excellent Rooms and Service when needed, right down to the Great Breakfast
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Fairfield Inn"
We have stayed at the Fairfield before and fine it convenient and the best option in the area, considering the reason for our visit to White River Junction. On the whole, this stay was pleasant except for two things: 1) it was difficult to regulate the heat in the room, so the room was hot and dry, thanks to a forced air heating system, and 2) housekeeping put fresh towels in the room every day (though not needed), but failed to clean the sink surfaces or the toilet bowl. The innkeeper was told directly and apologized, saying there is an ongoing problem keeping good people and a good supervisor in the housekeeping department.
4 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"great room"
GREAT HOTEL BUT THE AREA NEEDS MO RESTURANTS.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"Close to interstate"
Hotel is fairly new with nice décor and rooms are spacious. Very clean and well maintained. Breakfast was decent for hotel of this degree. Only reason for not a 5 rating is we heard quite a bit of noise from rooms beside or above? us when we were trying to go to sleep.
1 night family trip Sep 30, 2014
Sue
"Road trip"
Convient location with friendly helpful staff. Beds were very comfortable after a long day of travel.
1 night romance trip Sep 29, 2014
"It was a hotel"
We slept in the beds and weren't killed in our sleep. Clean, well maintained and convenient to the highway, what more could you ask for/
2 night trip Sep 22, 2014
"one night business stay"
Service good but air conditioner broken and room not very clean. Ran out of bottled water.
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
phil
"Uncomfortable night"
We were unable to regulate the temperature of the 2 rooms we had booked, and no foam or hypoallergenic pillows were available, so we spent a seriously uncomfortable night. Unusual and unacceptable for a Fairfield Inn.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
"Good Hotel"
This is a good hotel, no issues, staff was friendly. The entrance to the hotel is a bit hidden. You can see the hotel from the main road but to get to it, you have to drive through a side road that goes through the neighboring hotel. A bit confusing if you've been driving all night.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"Nice, clean, and quiet. Great location"
Easy check in and out. Location next to major highway a big plus.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Enjoyed
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
"Difficult to find"
This was one of approximately five hotels in one area of White River Junction, VT with virtually no signage to identify where the hotel actually was. It would have been helpful for those of us not using a GPS to know where to turn. Also, when I came in, the person who registered me told me that even though I had booked on Hotels.com, I still had to pay the Marriott the full amount. She had no coherent reason for this but I wasn't going to sleep in y car so I paid again figuring I could get it straightened out. The next staff member I spoke with was much more helpful and very apologetic for the error. Hotel overall was very nice, room was very spacious, breakfast was more than decent.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
Sheri
"Clean, friendly, easy"
Nice clean hotel. Big room. Breakfast was sufficient.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Great Hotel! Conveniently located and greaa rooms!"
This was a great hotel! At first it was a little confusing to get to because there are four hotels right next to each other, but once we found it we were very happy with it. The staff was friendly and helpful and the room was very nice. We got a great rate through hotels.com and we certainly received far more than we paid for. We appreciated the fact that as you enter the room there's a little seating area somewhat separate from the bedroom space. We were visiting the area to go hiking, so we didn't make use of the hotel exercise facilities, but they looked pretty good too. Overall we were very impressed and will definitely return again.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
CS
"very nice"
My only complaint was that the wireless was not accessible from my room.
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
"Clean and Convenient, Surprisingly Good Breakfast"
My family stayed here when coming to visit Dartmouth College's campus. It was convenient to the College, and there were other businesses within reasonable driving distance. The room was clean, the breakfast provided each morning was surprisingly good (lots of options) for the price. Good deal overall.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
"One night stay"
The hotel was centrally located to the things in the surrounding area. The price was reasonable. Our room was clean and comfortable and the staff was pleasant.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
I was visiting my cousin and found the accomadations very comfortable, with a nice breakfast and courteous staff.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
"Nice Experience"
Great staff, clean and pleasant facilities. Room was comfortable. Breakfast was good. Would definitely stay here again
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
B
"Close to daughter's home."
Very convenient, very comfortable. Breakfast buffet is unusually good for this type of facility. Thank you.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Location is decent"
Staff isn't very flexible. I accidentally booked a room 30 days in advance and even though I am a member of Marriott they wouldn't let me cancel because it was an internet discount room. Expedia tried to work with them but apparently they couldn't cancel a Monday to Sunday stay a month in advance made on accident. I will not be staying at Marriott hotels again. Regarding the hotel itself it is fine and the location is good if you need to stay over in the West Lebanon / White River area.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"A clean wll lighted place"
Fine except a bit of convoluted path to entrance, the end of trail among four other hotels. Once we arrived all was fine except non functioning elevator the morning of departure. Luckily we were on second floor and able bodied. Check to make sure elevator is repaired , as location is remote with regard to repairmen available.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Newer hotel and room, clean and comfortable"
We stayed one night. Nice room and facility, clean and comfortable, would recommend to others.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
This hotel was excellent all round. The staff were friendly the room just right and a good breakfast.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
Catherine
Nice, clean and accessible
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
Phil
"Nice place to stay"
I stayed here for a week to visit my kids and I'm glad I did. The staff was very friendly and helpful! The room was VERY clean and the bed was comfortable. It was nice to have a refrigerator and microwave! The cleaning staff did a great job and the breakfast was better than the normal continental breakfast offered at most places I've stayed. Will definitely stay here again!
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Beautiful"
I could not have asked for a nicer place to stay.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Lenox
"Close to Hanover"
Hotel was clean, convenient and restful. Bed was very comfortable.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Phone connection terrible"
Room was large and clean, hallways were freezing and cell service was horrible. Calls dropping, no wi fi.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"Cookies! What a nice welcome!"
Just needed a fairly priced hotel for one night and with the help of a Hotels.com operator, we decided on this Fairfield Inn in White River Junction. It served it purpose well, clean, comfortable , cookies upon check in and a nice hot breakfast! We'd stay there again if we were in the area!
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
mikenjune
"Uninspired evening check in/clerk and weight room"
Check in clerk was efficient but cold and unfriendly. We chose hotel for 24 hour fitness center. Used gym from 10-11 pm and got complaints from room next door and night clerk. Why would anyone put a room next to a 24 hour fitness center. Too bad because hotel had fun modern decor and was clean and comfortable. Check out clerk was very friendly but had no clue how to handle our disappointment with gym complaints.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
gym gyp-ed
"Good place to stay in White River Junction"
I booked this hotel so that I would be close to the facilities I needed to review on my business trip. I was very fatigue when I checked in and the staff was very helpful. I requested my room to be changed due as the room next to me had younger children making a bit of noise. I knew that I was overly tired and would need quite. The staff quickly changed my room without question or issue. I slept like a baby. Thank you to the staff.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Angie
"Quiet Area"
My room was clean and the location was in a quiet area which was good after being in training all day. Breakfast was ok.
6 night business trip May 3, 2014
Good free breakfast.
3 night trip Apr 23, 2014
Lei
"Great hotel close to Dartmouth"
Had a great visit here in White River Junction. staff was superb! Great help when we asked for any info.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
"Nice hotel close to Dartmouth College"
Tha staff was very friendly. The room was very clean.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Close to Dartmouth Hospital"
Super quiet, comfy, stylish, clean rooms with fantastic breakfast. It was a sanctuary while my husband had a stay at Dartmouth hospital. Highly recommend!!
3 night trip Apr 10, 2014
"Typical snowstorm visit, but great room"
Very comfortable room and clean. I appreciated that there are some really good restaurants nearby. One in particular I strongly recommend is the Tip Top Cafe. You cannot stay in this hotel and not try out this restaurant - incredible chef!!! I enjoyed the snow, and the staff at the hotel were kind enough to lend me their shovel to dig my car out. They do a great job of clearing the roads quickly here and despite the weather they serve hot breakfast bright & early. Very good coffee here too.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014