All hotels in White River Junction, Vermont, United States of America
102 Ballardvale Drive, White River Junction, VT, 05001, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Close to Dartmouth college"
Friendly staff. Very clean hotel
1 night trip Mar 23, 2014
"Near Dartmouth College"
Clean comfortable room, great warm free raisin cookies.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2014
jim
"Very Convenient"
Staff was VERY accommodating and the Hotel seemed to be newly renovated. the room was spacious and CLEAN! The price was right and I recommend this HOTEL over the two others near by.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Well maintained, modern comfortable and convenient"
We live locally and had to get out of our house briefly during a renovation process. The Fairfield is fairly new so it has all the latest amenities. It is clean, has nicely decorated common areas and large confortable rooms. It is very convenient to many local restaurants. Tip Top at the bottom of the hill in White River Junction is excellent. The breakfast had decent quality food - eggs both scrambled and boiled, turkey sausage, Oikos yogurt, fresh fruit, sugar free oatmeal with walnuts, brown sugar and raisins on the side, bagels, waffles, etc. served in a comfortable room with tables and sofa with TV. Check in and check out were efficient. They've created a homey atmosphere for the traveler.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
RLS
"Just OK"
Nothing spectacular. We had a much better stay at the same company but in a different location. Arrived after check in time to find our room not ready so they placed us in another room on first floor right next to lobby so it was very noisy. Front desk attendant had major attitude. Room was good. 2 lamps didn't work and room had a hard time keeping a consistent temp.
2 night trip Feb 16, 2014
"nice clean hotel"
very comfortable room, good beds television selection. Kids enjoyed breakfast. Would stay here again. Nice staff
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"Good location for UVAC meets"
It was pleasant and we were happy they are now serving scrambled eggs rather than egg sandwiches.
2 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"Loved this hotel! Clean, spacious, friendly staff"
was there for vacation.loveD our stay and enjoyed the staff!!!
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
"a hidden gem"
this hotel provided a superbly hospitable and comfortable first night of vacation stay for us......we were heading to Quebec from Manchester airport, and this wonderful place and wonderful hosts were a hit. The property and room were immaculate, and the furnishings especially roomy and comfortable. This site is a tribute to the good reputation Marriott enjoys.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2013
Ed
"Two star quality at four star prices!"
The people were nice, but that is the only kind of people they have in Vermont.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2013
Alan
This is a great place to stay! The staff was very friendly and the room was very clean and comfortable!
2 night trip Sep 25, 2013
Cindy & Joe
"Vacation"
Overall we were very happy with our stay, location not the best, not much in the area.
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2013
DRT
"One of the Better Choices in Greater Hanover"
We've stayed at pretty much every hotel in the area and this is one of the better bargin hotels. I try to go for the lower rates and fortunately this hotel came-up in the lower 1/3 of price options on hotels.com, so I booked it because we were tired of substandard rooms and were willing to pay a little extra for something decent. It's what you would expect from a Marriott hotel--clean, well kept rooms. Decent breakfast. Only disappointment was the towels which were super thin. Apparently Marriott isn't buying in to the luxury linen craze. If I can get the same rate I'd definitely stay there again but there's a Hampton and Holiday Inn right next door which are also good choices.
2 night trip Sep 4, 2013
we liked the hotel, everyone was very nice, through the towels could be better,
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2013
josie
"Great value."
Clean and comfortable room, helpful, responsive staff. Very good value.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
"I wanted to give the hotel a higher rating, but..."
Our staying was pretty nice overall - the room was nice and clean and the price was reasonable. However, what happened after we left made us very unhappy! We left an iPhone5 AC charger adapter with USB cable in the room. I called the hotel the next day and the front desk told me that they found the charger, which I paid to have it mailed it back to me. But when the package arrived, although the wall plug was our new iPhone5 unit, the USB cable had been switched to an old, dusty and very beat-up USB cable for an older version of iPhone. Someone had snatched our new iPhone5 USB cable and replaced it with an old piece of junk. I'm not sure whether our room was occupied by another guest after us, but the cable didn't look like it was being used for years, which means it is unlikely it was switched by a hotel guest and more likely it was picked out from a pile of lost&found junk. I've called the hotel management and reported the problem, but still haven't received any answer!
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
"Excellent all the way around!"
Everything was great!
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2013
"Good choice for Dartmouth visit"
About 10 miles from Dartmouth. Good choice if visiting Hanover. Close to major freeways. Not much of a neighborhood -- surrounded by other hotels -- but perfectly safe. Would stay again!
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2013
"Very impressed with everything!"
The beds were comfortable, the rooms were spacious, the breakfast was delicious. You couldn't stay in a better place for the price. Very convenient location and friendly staff.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
M.M
"Stylish but lacking in service"
The check-in person was very abrupt and not at all accommodating. We are a family of 5 with 3 kids. Our two rooms were assigned on different floors (reservations were made together). I did not request adjoining rooms in the reservation and we were informed that "all room assignments have already been made." Only reluctantly did the check-in person see if she could at least put us all on the same floor. I then asked for Marriott credit and was informed that was not possible since I had booked through a third party site. I understand that these problems were my fault, but I was very surprised at the way the check-in person handled them. So much of customer service is not simply giving the customer what they want but how you handle it when difficulties arise. The whole experience was off-putting, especially at the end of a long day's drive.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2013
Rebecca
"All Good"
Only had time to spend on night. Room was clean, breakfast was excellent as was the women tending to the buffet
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
johnD
"Clean, comfortable, friendly, convenient"
Clean room with sitting area/microwave/fridge, really comfortable beds, good breakfast with eggs, bacon, toast, yogurt, fresh fruit, fresh cut fruit, granola, cereal, waffles, muffins... Always someone making sure the food was kept up and the tables were clean. Coffee and tea available all the time and cookies in the evening. The staff was consistently friendly. We really enjoyed our stay. We had two rooms and both were equally comfy. Location was great because it is where routes 89 and 91 meet. Across from the VA Hospital. The only drawback is that we did not find any good restaurants in the area... but Lebanon has plenty and is nearby.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
"Perfectly reasonable place to stay."
The room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was decent.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
"Staffing is excellent!"
Staff went above and beyond to accomodate our needs.
Other trip May 28, 2013
Martha
"Very nice"
The hotel was clean and the staff was helpful and friendly. The bed was actually very comfortable. Right off the highway and easy to find. I would stay there again.
Other trip May 18, 2013
"I know I am picky and bran loyal:"
The only negative: Pepsi products. I probably won't return to a Fairfield, because you can find clean, comfortable, service oriented hotels for equal value, but with Coca-Cola products, or more than one kind of product.
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
Swan
"Ok for me"
Fine for the price; check the amenities first before you book
Other trip Apr 16, 2013
excellent. I especially liked the way each bed had 5 pillows. I sleep with a lot of pillows and there they were, without me having to ask for more!
1 night trip Apr 9, 2013
"Will look to stay in Fairfield Inns all the time!"
This was such a pleasant surprise as I do not have much experience with Fairfield Inns. The updates and cleanliness was impeccable! My room was extremely spacious, bright, welcoming, clean and overall amazing. The gym was a great size for the few of us that used it and the breakfast was convenient, tasty and well-kept. LOVED this hotel!
2 night business trip Mar 12, 2013
""Better than Expected""
Was pleasantly surprised by the hotel. Clean, current and well priced.
Other trip Mar 1, 2013
"Comfortable and reasonably priced"
Stayed for just one night, but our room was reasonably priced, comfortable, and I would definitely stay there again. We weren't there long, but enjoyed our stay and the nice big free breakfast before we left.
Other trip Jan 21, 2013
"Good stay"
This hotel is about 100% better than others in the area. I travel to this area of Vermont about twice or three times a year, and I have stayed in other places. I'll return to the Fairfield---great stay and wonderful people.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2013
Ryan
"Good and clean"
The hotel is very convenient located. nice staff, clean room. good facility. the breakfast needs some improvement though.
1 night trip Jan 5, 2013
Enjoyed stay.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2012
"Nice hotel, everything necessary"
This hotel is not the easiest to find but it is worth the search. Rooms, breakfast, friendly staff, and location in a lovely area of Vermont make it a pleasant place to stay. The only thing missing was an indoor pool/hot tub which is nice after a day of travel.
Other trip Oct 11, 2012
"Good and comfortable hotel"
This is a nice hotel. Spacious and comfortable room.
Other trip Oct 6, 2012
Qinhai
"My view!"
Easy access to the facility with self parking with ample parking spaces. The room was clean and the amenities were nice. Overall, I enjoyed my brief stay and would recommend the place highly.
Other trip Aug 24, 2012
"Vermont"
This was a very nice and conveniently located hotel. I like the fact that they had laundry available. The room was spacious and comfortable. WiFi was strong with no login hassles.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2012

"Highly Recommended"
Our room was very clean, comfortable, and quiet. The included breakfast was large and satisfying. The staff were polite and nice. The only difficulty which is not the fault of the hotel is getting there! It is quite confusing, and then to try and figure out which parking lot to use is also not easy.
Penni
Excellent stay! Will stay here again if we are in the area.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"Quick overnight"
Got there at midnight, just to sleep for the night. Check-in was a bit slow but the staff were nice, room was clean and pretty comfortable. Would stay there again
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Tammy
"Good location, nice hotel"
Our only complaint was that the room was really hot. We were able to open the window though and that took care of it in November. The hallways and eating area were even warmer and uncomfortable. Our thermostat before we opened the window said it was 76 degrees and the hallway had to be 80.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"A nice place, great location."
A nice hotel, clean and modern. The breakfast was generous too.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
jim73
"Average all round"
there are better chains than this one. room was very hot - had to run aircon even with temperatures of 40-50F outside ! all restaurants are a short drive away.
3 night trip Oct 6, 2013
jfb
"Very good for a one night stop"
Very large and clean room. reach breakfast. The only disadvantage is the mattress. too soft. but I assume it is something personal. Not much to do in the village. The hotel is good for a one night stop
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2013
Shlomy
IL
The room was very clean and spacious. It even had its own small living space! The breakfast was served very well and the staff was friendly. The laundry facilities were cheaper than many of the other hotels we had stayed at. The whole property looks very new. Overall, we had a fantastic experience.
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
YT
"Good value."
Very pleasant stay. Staff was friendly and helpful. Only a quick drive to Hanover. Convenient location. Buffet breakfast was good. The gym could use improvement (small and limited machines).
Other trip Jul 2, 2013

court arrêt entre deux destinations. C'était confortable et très propre. Bon conseil de restaurant du personnel à la réception.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Anne
"Good stay"
Had a good stay here, exactly what we expected. I would recommend it to anyone in need of a quality stay with just enough of comfort. The breakfast was a good surprise, it is definitely worth recommendation.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Katarina
FI
"만족스러운 호텔."
큰 기대를 하지않고 객실에 들어섰는데 넓고 깨끗한 방에 대단히 만족을 했습니다. 서비스도 비교적 좋았고 다음에도 또 방문을 할 계획입니다.
1 night trip Feb 6, 2014