All hotels in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States of America
504 Historic Nature Trl, Gatlinburg, TN, 37738, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Little far from town"
The staff was fine. Hotel needs updating? Good for families. Due to the indoor pool
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
bonnie
"walking distance of all shopping"
Room was on the back and view was of AC/heating units on roof of main floor. Not a problem since we weren't in the room much other than to sleep.
1 night family trip Oct 22, 2013
"Hotel close to town"
Hotel was convenient to convention center. Elevator did not work for most of stay and ice machines were not working on most floors, including the floor we were on.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
pg
Had a very pleasant visit.
3 night trip Oct 21, 2013
"OK"
Poolside room is a little noisy from the background noise in the commons area.
2 night trip Oct 20, 2013
The stay might have been better but we were fast asleep and someone was banging on our door and the ONLY thing that kept them from coming in was the door latch come to find out the front desk rented out or room to someone else again while we were in it asleep and we still had 3 nights left! After we finally went back to sleep the front desk then calls us and wakes us up AGAIN to ask us our name so NO we will never stay there again!!
3 night trip Oct 17, 2013
April
"Fireplace"
The room had a small gas fire which was romantic. The best is that you are off the main drag so no noise at nite.
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
"Very Nice Place to Stay!"
The stay at this hotel was enjoyable. I was only there one night but I would definitely choose this hotel again when staying in Gatlinburg. The rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly. The pool area is really nice and a great place to bring kids.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Very clean and comfortable.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2013
mark
"Older but well maintained"
The Glenstone Lodge is an older facility but has been well maintained through the years. Our room appeared to have been updated sometime in the recent past with new bathroom fixtures, a flat screen TV, and carpeting. Being off the main Parkway, the location is great and is walking distance to many of Gatlinburg's attractions. The staff was also friendly. I would stay again.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Pkrfan12
"Great location, walking distance from downtown."
Staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel is in a great location with one of the best pancake houses just a 3 minute walk away. The indoor pool was beautiful and inviting.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Very Good choice for a couple of nights stay"
Although the hotel was busy we did not feel that we were ignored or had issues getting the service we needed at anytime. The front desk staffs at check-in/check-out and all contact in-between were exceptionally helpful with requests for all of our needs and observing interaction with others and their needs also. We found the Glenstone lodge to be comfortable and clean, the beds were a little soft and small as we are used to a King size. We were concerned about the pool noise as the closing time was 11 PM, but this was not an issue as management closed it and we never heard any noise, our 3rd floor room was right above the falls that were noisy earlier. Our 12 year old grandson enjoyed the pool immensely and could not stop talking about the experience. Our family stayed in this hotel back when it was newer and we found still a great place to stay, we enjoyed the breakfast buffet and compared the cost to most of the restaurant menus we checked as being fair.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"excellent location"
had a great time just taking in a few shows and sightseeing. I'll be back.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"Disappointing stay at the Glenstone."
The Glenstone has a wonderful, fun indoor pool and formerly was a great place for families to stay. But it seems that the management or owner has allowed the facility to deteriorate. The main elevator was out of order the 3 days we were there; we were unable to connect to wifi (put on hold for an extended period when we called the front desk to ask for help regarding the wifi and gave up); the first room we were given had an odor of vomit. The front desk moved us to another room which was all right except that the air conditioner had a distinct and strong musty smell.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
Katie
"A 10 minute walk to the main strip."
We stayed 3 nights. We did not get room fresh towels or coffee supplies. The breakfast buffet was very good and the employees were polite.
3 night trip Oct 13, 2013
Morgan's
"Long walk to the main drag"
This hotel is a bit "dated". The room was mostly clean....but our feet became dirty looking after walking barefoot on the carpet for a while. I believe it needs a good shampoo. The indoor pool is very nice and has a waterfall.
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
DrDan
"nice hotel for the price"
The room was very clean and comfortable. The beds were uncomfortable and need replacing, but we will stay there again. It's not a bad walk to the strip. We really enjoyed the indoor pool.
2 night family trip Oct 14, 2013
jeff johnson
"Nice overall"
The room is standard. I was expecting a little bit more since it boosts a 3-star hotel. I did not find much of difference between this one and a 2.5 star one. The stay is pleasant overall and it is close to the downtown area. They do have an indoor pool (I did not get a chance to swim) but it looks nice. By the way, it takes a long time to drive through the 441 main street, so be prepared.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Best shower in the world!"
The water pressure from the showerhead was memorable!!! Very comfortable accomodations and pleasant staff. Would stay there again.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Walking distance to the strip"
Other than the horrible traffic getting there, our stay at the Glenstone Lodge was very pleasant. 2 hour delay in getting into Gatlinburg meant a shorter stay than anticipated, plan accordingly. We left the next morning by 8:00 am to avoid the congestion. Older decor, but room was clean and comfortable. Didn't pack a swimsuit but pool looked very nice. Easy walk down to the the main drag for dinner and a little site seeing.
Lori
"Nice older hotel"
Surprisingly nice for its age. Stayed there 25 years ago and again this past weekend. Some wallpaper peeling in room. Great hot water and water pressure in shower. Located right on a creek. Can request private balcony. Close to main shopping street. Indoor chlorine pool dingy and cloudy. Afraid to get in. Wonderful buffet breakfast at a good price.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Better Spending Money Elsewhere"
Good pool, but the poolside rooms stay humid, and noisy because of the constantly running water. These rooms are nothing much…two queen beds, small bathroom, sink and counter, and tv. Other rooms in the hotel may be better, but these were the bottom of the barrel. Walk to the main strip was fine going down, but less then ideal coming back up. Staff were helpful and informative. The hotel is just old and showing its age, and has a poor location.
3 night family trip Oct 8, 2013
"Clean"
Clean- staff was great! Needs updated but I would stay there again
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
"Staff Excellent; Old Hotel; Good Value"
Aged hotel but close to downtown and fair for the price; don't expect WiFi service - we were on the first floor (100 feet from the lobby) and had a very poor signal all week; kids enjoyed the indoor pool and mini-golf green
2 night trip Oct 6, 2013
"Exellent hotel"
we love this hotel, very clean room with spacious balcony and nice view
1 night trip Sep 29, 2013
"Ok for price"
No hot water in the hotel. Hot water heater went out. Went without shower or shave. Mostly looked nice but needs new carpet throughout. This would improve looks tremendously
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
"Hotel was a little distance from the main street"
We had a great stay, the hotel was clean, however it was a little further away from the main area than we realized. I did book a pool side room, and ended up with a mountain view.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Byron
"Decent hotel and price for the area. Awesome pool"
Little further from the main strip than i was hoping. Costs $5-10 for parking anywhere in Gatlinburg, so it would have been nice to be a little closer, but good distance if you're looking to be a little further from the crowds. Great indoor pool. Very friendly staff. Don't be fooled by the ski lodge picture, that's a different facility down the street which you probably won't be able to see from your room. I thought that was a picture of the hotel, so I was a little disappointed.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
Wes
"Not a happy camper"
When we arrived, I was given the option of taking an interior room with a king bed, or taking an outside room with two queen beds and a view of the parking lot, ( I booked a two queen bed mountain view). Took the two bed option, when I walked into the room it was like walking into a 80's motel, very stuffy, and very smelly. Went back to the desk and switched to the interior room. Bed was hard, no comforter or blankets, bathtub had rust and broken tile. Pool was the best part. Location was convenient for Gatlinburg. There are better options.
2 night family trip Sep 13, 2013
GRN
"Rundown and outdated"
Hotel use to have great reputation Now it is rundown and in poor condition. Bathroom had rust in it, bathroom door would hardly close, would not stay there again unless it was totally remodeled and updated
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Not too close nor too far away"
If you are an early riser while your spouse sleeps, you wont find coffee until 7 am....I mean anywhere and than $1 per cup at buffet line. Most motel/hotels I have stayed have free coffee in lobby. :( I wish they would remove the in room coffee pots and put the money towards coffee in the lobby. My family ( eleven people ) enjoyed their stay and would return to the Glenstone Lodge. Kids loved indoor pools. Front desk Staff great and Breakfast buffet great deal and staff was super with the grandkids breakfast needs
4 night trip Sep 4, 2013
Rusty
"Nice....sort of!"
I was disapointed in the location of our room. We were assigned a room at the very far back of the hotel and it was clear there were plenty of more convenient locations.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
"Nice, but out dated."
Hotel staff was nice, but rooms need updating, the view from the back was very nice.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
"Will do for the price"
The front desk clerk Stephen was very kind and helpful. The room was a lil disappointing, needed updating, had 2 lights that completely didn't work. There were permanent stains on the laminate countertops. It was quiet. The mountain view really wasn't a mountain view. It was CLEAN! That's the most important thing to me.
"Nice choice"
Great experience for my first time at this location. Right in the heart of Gatlinburg
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Perfect for Downtown Gatlinburg"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The buffet was fantastic as well. My children had a blast in the pool as well. We will stay there again!
1 night trip Aug 28, 2013
"good option to stay"
close to attractions, yet off the main road. Quiet and peaceful setting. A short 3-5 minute walk to the main street of the town. The hotel itself is a little older, but clean and well cared for.
DrB
"All Balconies not the same"
We paid $10 extra for a room with a balcony. When we checked in, we were given a room with an outside walkway to the room and a chair next to the door. I don't think this should be considered a balcony. We were not discounted the $10. Other than this, our stay was O.K. Breakfast at the hotel cafe was very good.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
Convenient to strip but far enough away to be quiet. Great pool!
3 night trip Aug 22, 2013
"Failure of competent management"
The first night was pleasant enough... However the second night after the pool closed a family Remained in the pool area drinking ... Later a fight began and when I called the front desk the Night clerk told me she would sort it out... This was at 11:30pm... By twelve it was getting louder so I called again (as well as several other guest ) T this time I was told their policy was to call the manager Who was not answering the phone and she was not permitted to call the police . By 3:30 they had brought their fight into the hallway and had migrated to their rooms shortly thereafter. I missed my early class and complained to the front desk being told the manager was busy and would call me..... No call came through and three days later I called to repeat the situation only to hear a frustrated, angry, full of excuses not solutions manager without resolution.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
paula
"Wonderful stay"
Very nice hotel. its outdated but still very clean. The pool area is really cool, but the 2nd day the hot tub was cold and they said that happens b/c of the waterfall :( well I would think they would change that. The staff is very friendly and upgraded our room to a suite for our honeymoon. The hotel is about 3 big blocks away from the strip so it makes for a lot of walking. Only one elevator to and its hot inside. But it was a really nice stay!
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2013
Lacy
"Polar bear."
I only had one problem with the hotel. The indoor pool was freezing cold. It felt like they were getting the water from the stream. We played in it everday, but it would have been better if it had been heated.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
katsell
"Within Walking Distance to Gatlinburg"
Everyone was very friendly, and our room was nice enough, looked clean and didn't smell like smoke, which was good. The overall place is very old, though, which may be a turn off to some people. It kind of gave the illusion of being dirty, even if it wasn't! Didn't personally check out the pool area (only stayed one night) but it looked awesome! Great location for downtown Gatlinburg (1/2 mile walk).
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
Emily
"We celebrated our 50th Anniversary here"
I called to ask about an early check in and they were very accommodating. Because I have a small service dot they were vary nice to give us an outside room s we could easily walk her. They were very good about suggesting places to go to make our stay more memorable. We enjoyed our stay very much and will return again.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"disappointment"
I decided to pay a little more to book a room with a mountain view. Also I was told by the Expedia to call them a day or two to ask for a refrigerator and a microwave. So, I called and confirmed my room and for the refrigerator and a microwave. As excited as I could be, we got into my room, there was no mountain view... only air conditioning unit view as we opened our curtain and no microwave. I was so disappointed and called the front desk right away. As a solution, 2 options were given... to leave and find another hotel to stay, or stay in that room and have a complimentary breakfast. There was no explanation as to what happened to the room that was booked. I felt like the manager was saying, take it or leave it. Plus, the walls are very thin in the room. You can hear the conversations in the next room and the TV ( all night long) . If you want to stay at a nice quiet place with a nice view, this isn't the place.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
"This was a trip with grandson."
We have stayed here several times over the years and have always been very pleased. Our grandson has always enjoyed the jndoor pool. The breakfast buffet is also very good.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"Gatlinburg a great visit"
We really enjoyed our stay at the Glenstone Lodge the grounds were spread out and well maintained. The location was perfect. Just a short walk to downtown. This is an older hotel and has some maintenance issues but DO NOT let those deter you from booking this hotel. The facility was clean, the staff was wonderful and I really enjoyed the indoor pool. I think of all the hotels in the area this one had the best location. We walked down the hill and there we were in the middle of everything. The area was also very quiet which we appreciated. It was an excellent choice for our stay.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2013
Roxysmom
"good deal"
This hotel is reasonably priced and conveniently located a 5-10 minute walk from the Gatlinburg "strip." It has indoor/outdoor pools that my kids loved.
5 night family trip Jul 31, 2013
Andy
"Nice location walking distance to downtown."
The Hotel is a little dated, but the location is good . I got a room on the indoor pool side because I had a 8 year old son who loves the water. The pool is open till 11:00 P.M. so it was loud . I don't go to bed early so no big deal for me. If you retire early you might not want a room on that side of the hotel. Service was good and the clerk was professional.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Randy
"Nice pool and friendly staff."
We enjoyed our stay. The hotel was off the beaten path, but still within walking distance to the main parkway. We were hoping for a better view instead of the usual sidewalks and hotels, but unfortunately our room was facing the front entrance. Other than the bathroom needing a better cleaning, the room itself was great. For the price paid, location, pleasant staff, and it being the middle of summer we were very pleased with the hotel and would absolutely stay there again.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013