All hotels in Palmyra, Pennsylvania, United States of America
1071 E Main St, Palmyra, PA, 17078, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Smells like moth balls"
Great place if you just need a bed to sleep. Regular older hotel. Only bad part was it smelled like moth balls both times I stayed there.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
heather
"Great two night stay"
Good value 2 nite stay very favorable rate through Hotels.com...Close to restaurants and lots of activities, Nice continental breakfast with a new automatic coffee and latte machine Make sure you check out the Filing Station Restaurant on Main St in Palmyra,PA Good food and great value for money
2 night trip Jun 4, 2014
"Great Place for a quick stay"
Didn't plan to spend a lot of time in the hotel, but it was nice and as we expected. Room was clean staff was great and friendly. Needed to check in early, and it wasn't a problem. Great place to stay if you plan to be out a lot, comfortable and affordable.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"Palmyra Knights Inn - It could be worse"
I stayed here for one night while visiting Hershey Park. It's not a terrible place to stay but not a great one either. The lack of an iron was a surprise because most places I stay have that. There were no tissues in the room which was odd. There was a strange odor in the hallway outside my room but once I was in the room I couldn't smell it. The WiFi was so slow I had to use the hot spot on my phone to get internet. Lucky for me It was an AT&T LTE area. The bed was decent and the bathroom was clean so no complaints there. If you need a low cost place to stay for a night its OK.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Padistedor
"close to hershey"
great location , very clean room
1 night trip May 25, 2014
steve
"Nice hotel close to everything"
We stayed there for 1 night. We were there for MusicAt The Park event. This hotel. Close to the schools and park.
Other trip May 18, 2014
Murugan
"Not Exactly a Knight...more like a Pawn"
It was just OK ...at best The beds were comfortable...the water was hot...the walls were bare...our room smelled like Moth Balls !
Other trip May 16, 2014
"Nice place for what it is. I'd stay again."
It was a nice place. Nothing special but it ticked all the boxes: clean, convenient, comfortable bed, large room, everything worked. I was spending the weekend at the Palmyra Sportsman's Association and this is about as close as you can get to the place. There is also a Sheetz nearby. They have a nice little breakfast too with two kinds of cereal and some danishes. Like I said its nice for what it is and the price. I only spent one night but I'd book again for any future visits to the area. Don't expect the world and you will probably be satisfied.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
"Adequate accommodations, fair price"
The woman at the front desk was very friendly when she checked me in. Everything was extremely clean, though there was an odor of mothballs in the hallway. Only a few rooms are accessible by hallway so next time I will request one facing the outside. It is on the same stretch of road that everything in Palmyra or Hershey is on...close to restaurants, a gas station, etc. There was a fridge in the room (no microwave) and the wifi was free and fast. If you are looking for somewhere safe and decent to stay with friendly people at the front desk then this is a great bet! There is even an outside pool. You can tell this is family-owned, which is nice. They were fixing cracks in a driveway when we were leaving so you can tell they care about upkeep.
Other trip May 12, 2014
T
"Not Bad"
Overall, the hotel was not bad. The telephone didn't work and I thought he would've replaced it, but he never did. But I had my cell, so it was okay. Some of the electrical receptacles were a little loose. But overall, it was okay. It was clean, that I appreciated.
4 night business trip Apr 27, 2014
Alan Page
"Weekend golf trip"
Just needed a quick place to stay during a weekend golf trip. This place fit all my needs, the price was great and the staff was friendly. The room and bathroom were clean as well. I would recommend it if you need a night or two.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Steve H.
When we first got there the pillows were paper thin which made for horrible sleeping especially after a long drive, but by the time we got back from hershey park the pillows were switched over .. We then lost power later that night, the owner came around keeping us updated and gave us candles ... Very pleasant and accommodating. Convieniant to all attractions .. Would def recommend this motel....
3 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
Adrean
"Good for the price"
You get what you pay for. Rooms are clean, but outdated. Great place if you don't plan on spending your day there.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"Nice place for just overnight"
Room was clean & beds comfortable. Breakfast was very limited (2 cereals & a handful of muffins) but was fine for overnight. Centrally located to food & gas & to Lebanon Valley College
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Great for price"
Good neighborhood, cheap, clean, and comfortable
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2014
"Home away from home."
This hotel was clean, quiet and comfortable. The staff was friendly. The location was ideal being in close proximity to restaurants and tourist attractions. Free continental breakfast was good and fresh. The rates were reasonable.
1 night business trip Mar 30, 2014
paty
"You get what you pay for"
The hotel was nice, big enough for my children and me to stay comfortably. The "continental breakfast" was mini muffins and sticky buns, coffee. Juice machine was broken though. there is no room in the lobby area to even sit and eat what is on the menu though. It was reasonably priced and close to where we were going. Overall I would stay there again.
2 night business trip Jan 31, 2014
kelly
"Good value for the money"
The room was nice clean and fresh smelling.The bed was clean and comfortable,bathroom was clean.The staff was super helpful and friendly. Everything was nice and clean fridge in room was an extra bonus. Perfect place, great location and good price.
1 night trip with friends Jan 26, 2014
Anjela
"clean decent hotel for money"
this motel is excellent. the customer service, cleanliness was great .Everything was very good for the price it was very clean and quiet we had no issues.I Would definitely stay there again
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2014
angela
"Nice clean hotel & friendly staff"
Clean , nice , excellent service great price. The updated rooms staff was super helpful and friendly.What I look for and care about most of all in a hotel is if the room is clean the beds are clean thats what matters to me. This hotel was clean beds were clean bathroom was clean showers ran great overall experience was excellent will def stay this hotel on next trip.
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
magi
"Conviently located"
1. Room was clean, rates were good, end of the building near road, it was noisy. Staff was friendly. All in all, it suited our needs, and I would stay there again.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Robb
"Suitable hotel for a short stay."
The hotel location is good. It is near to Hershey Park.The service is pretty good. But If you wake up after 11:00 like me your room will not be cleaned.ALso when we ask for 4 more pillows, the manager just gave me ONLY 2 .If you miss the poor breakfast, you can't even find some hot water for you own coffee to make. The neighborhood is quite and there is a shopping center next to the hotel .
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
N.T.
"CLOSE ENOUGH TO EVERYTHING WE WANTED TO SEE."
OVERALL IT WAS AN OKAY HOTEL. NOT WHAT I WOULD CHOOSE AGAIN, BUT IT WAS SUFFICIENT TO SLEEP IN. SINCE IT WAS THE CAR SHOW WEEKEND RESERVATIONS WEREN'T AVAILABLE AT OTHER HOTELS. I THOUGHT THEY WERE OVERPRICED FOR WHAT YOU GET. A FEW HOLES IN THE SHEETS, BUT IT WAS CLEAN.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
MARMAC
"Dirty"
Driver said the hotel was dirty and in a bad part of town. He said it was loud and awful. Definitely won't book again.
2 night business trip Oct 5, 2013
"Great value for the money"
We were looking for an inexpensive motel near the PA Renaissance Faire, where a group of us were performing. My three essential criteria for a hotel room are: (1) is it a good shower? (2) is the bed comfortable? (3) does the sink stopper work? (it's harder to shave if water won't stay in the sink). The Knights Inn got a "yes" for all three. The towels were a bit worn, and the continental breakfast was VERY bare bones, but for less than $80/night per room, it's a great value!
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Decent hotel for the money"
The hotel was clean and comfortable and was a value for a one night stay. Close by to outlets and Hershey Park. Would stay there again!
1 night trip Sep 12, 2013
Lindsay
"near our location"
Older motel, but seemed clean. It did smell musty. Close to our location and cheaper than others. It suited our needs.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
Robb
"The price is right"
close and convenient to Hershey park, clean and comfortable,helpfull staff.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"Location was good,close to all Hershey atractions."
It was great location not far from Hershey and really close toall types of food. Also close to other vacation spots and the outlets.The room was clean, comfortable beds and friendly staff.Overall great deal for the price.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"The hotel was very close to Hershey Park"
I was very satisfied with the overall stay. The hotel was very conveniently located to everything you would need. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the price was great.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2013
Loretta
Great location about 4mils to hershey park. Free parking, there was a refriegerator in the room, outdoor pool that close at 10pm. Nothing fancy just a place to rest after along fun day at hershey park.
3 night family trip Aug 23, 2013
Claudia
"Good for Hershey Park Visit"
The Knights Inn provided a basic reasonably priced place to stay while visiting Hershey Park. It was clean and pretty much what was expected. We came to Hershey to visit the amusement park, not stay in a luxury hotel. We needed a place to sleep and clean up that was fairly close to the park and not overpriced - the Knights Inn fit the bill.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
SEM
"Too afraid of bed bugs to sleep in bed"
Creepy, way away from interstate, to much $ for such a dump.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
Drew
"family vacation"
check-in/out was very easy. when walking into the room, we were assaulted by an overwhelming floral spray. Made us wonder what aroma was hidden. took a minute to find the bathroom as it was behind the door into the room. the pillows were flat. we found a leftover, dirty black rag on the floor. overpriced for our experience. However, the location was very convenient to restaurants, shopping and Hershey attractions.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2013
butterp
"Weekend trip"
This motel is excellent.The customer service,cleanliness was great.I would recommend this motel to any one who want to come to hershey park.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Trina
"Hotel is clean, but outdated and overpriced."
For the price I would've expected a little more. The beds lacked comfort and the hotel is very out dated. For price, I'd expect a little more for the continental breakfast then coffee, juice and 2 cereal selections. Its a place to crash if you need it, but don't recommend it for families.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Ed
The room smelled of mold. The desk staff was usually unavailable.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2013
Dissatisfied Traveler
"Good stay"
I wouldn't say it was the Raddisson but for our visit to PA and Hershey park it was perfect place for us to stay and sleep. Great proximity to Hershey. I do have to admit that our room fride was not working, and it was plugged in, so that was slightly dissapointing. Also The room had a bit of a musty smell when the Ac was not running. But overall it was good.
3 night trip Aug 4, 2013
"Clean and comfortable"
We were looking for an inexpensive place to stay near Hershey Park, and this was a good choice. Nothing fancy, but it was clean and the beds were very comfortable. We had a fridge in the room, which was also nice
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Gina
"close to all attractions we wanted to visit"
Everything was very good for the price. It would have been nice to have a mico wave in the room but one was accessible in the office. Would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2013
Karen B
it was very clean and quiet. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2013
Darnell
"great location"
Was in the area for a baseball tournament and HersheyPark. Hotel was located between them so it was a great location. Very close to Hershey. Good restaurants close-by. Great hotel for the price. Clean and hotel staff were very nice. Would definitely stay there again if I need a place in that area!!
3 night trip Aug 1, 2013
JoAnn
"Good for a weekend stay"
It was decent. The room was clean and we had no issues. It was a cheap room for two nights.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Shell
"convenient,skimpy Continental Breakfast"
Went to Hershey Park,10 min ride.Walmart 5 min away w coffee shop in it DD. Room was fine not the ritz, breakfast was coffee,no food,frootloops and flakes for cereals,would have liked a little more of a selection.did have a fridge,was clean,dated but we were just there to sleep,pool was fine,no complaints
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2013
gareb
This hotel was a nice place to stay for a quick nights sleep. We stayed here for a 2 day concert. The location was great! Room was dated but was fine for what we needed.
1 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2013
Kids loved the pool.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"vacation"
Pool was very nice, kids loved it. Room was spacious, staff called daily for room service.older hotel, close to road but never heard cars from room .overall nice stay
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2013
Kari
It wasn;t bad the beds weren't the most comfortable The sheets didn't stay on the bed. My kids loved the pool and it was great near the lacrosse tournament we were at and many stores.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"great location"
nothing fancy, clean, close to Hershey park, restaurants and stores
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2013
A/C was very loud! The beds were ok and the room was clean...location was perfect to Hershey and lots of places around to eat!
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013