All hotels in Napa, California, United States of America
1386 Calistoga Ave, Napa, CA, 94559, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Beautiful Victorian home to stay in just 2 blocks away from downtown Napa. More than we're used to paying for a room but definitely worth every penny!
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
"Weekend stay."
Wonderful B&B in a wonderful part of Napa.
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
"Comfort in NAPA"
Two day stay in Napa at a bed and breakfast. Accommodations were as advertised. Very comfortable bed, large room, good breakfast, friendly staff. It would have been nice to have had a small refrigerator in the room. We probably could have gone next door to the facility where we ate breakfast and dropped our perishables off, but a small fridge in the room would have been ideal. I suspect most B&Bs don't have one??? We would stay here again!
2 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
Beautiful house with great clean rooms. Stunning freshly cooked breakfast. Will definelty stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
Callum
"Nice Place."
We stayed at La Belle recently on a trip to Napa. It was our first Bed and Breakfast experience. Overall, we enjoyed the stay. The house is located a short walk from Main street and the Ox Bow Market. We had breakfast one of the mornings and it was really good. Was a little worried when I saw the menu but the cook can really cook. Even though we were told the place was full, we never really saw anyone else. Was very quiet and peaceful. Up the street on Jefferson I found the Buttercream Bakery/Café. Had the best Cinnamon Rolls and Donuts.
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Douglas
"Not so much"
Never again. The attic should not have been converted to a room...it is not. The so-called shower is not "European", as they say; it's a converted closet.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Beautiful Historical Inn/ Great Breakfast"
My husband and I were celebrating our 30th anniversary and we wanted to find a historical bed and breakfast in Napa. We stayed in the Elizabeth Suite. When we made the reservation we didn't realize the Inn was actually two historical homes across the street from each other. Our suite was the only room on the bottom floor and it and was large and well appointed, with a four poster bed, a whirlpool tub, a gas fireplace, coffee station and mini fridge. The innkeeper left us freshly baked brownies and chilled champagne which was a really nice touch. We loved the breakfast every morning made with the freshest fruit and ingredients. The neighborhood was quiet and in walking distance to the Napa Wine Train and some very good resturants. On street parking was always available. We enjoyed chatting with other guests each morning is the cozy dining room.The house was built in the late 1880s and was beautifully restored. We felt very much at home and had the right amount of privacy yet we could mingle with the other guests at breakfast. The landscaping and flowers in the garden were beautiful and the neighborhood was home to several other homes from the same era. We stayed for 5 nights and we were sorry to have to leave so soon. Great romantic getaway.
5 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Marie
Wonderful B&B walking distance to downtown. The staff was incredible and truly made our experience one to remember.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Nice Inn - Great location - Room we had smelled"
We loved the inn especially downstairs - our room at top had a very musty smell so we had to keep window open whole time when it was freezing outside! The people were very accommodating - it's just someone should tell them that the room stinks - it's perhaps old heating or old vents inside that cause this - we were not sure. Slept okay.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Locals
"Nice B&B, not heating in the room"
The hotel is very nice, really close to downtown. We were actually move to another restored house across the street, to a bigger room. You really get the feeling that you are staying in a house back in the early 20th century. Check-in was a bit weird, in that they didn't check for IDs or CC for collateral charges, etc. (they did at the end, apparently they forgot about it initially). A big issue for us was that the room had no heating, with temperatures in Napa dropping to 57F the night we stayed, we had to get under as many blankets as we could find. When we tried to take a hot bath, only cold water came out (in the end, it turns out the thing is connected the wrong way with "H" resulting in cold water and "C" in hot). It was a bit disappointing when we mentioned that to the staff the next morning and the only answer was "yeah, those rooms can get cold at night...". Breakfast was nice (and rather healthy, since they forgot the bacon :-P). Again, your experience will definitely depend on what kind of hotel you like. I now know that B&B's are probably not for me. The low grade on room comfort is directly related to the heating issue.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
LuisC
"Great host, great food, great location!"
My friend and I loved staying at La Belle Epoque. It was close enough to town to walk to restaurants, shops, and the riverfront. The room was large and comfortable for the 2 of us. We were able to take nice walks around the neighborhood before breakfast every day. And Jas, our chef, was fantastic. In addition to delicious breakfasts (which he modified based on diet needs, etc.), he gave us great recommendations for activities (bike rentals, etc.) and for places to eat dinner. He was charming and always had a story to tell. I would stay here again!
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Deedi
"Cute B&B, Great Location in Napa"
Our stay here was great. This B&B had a great location, just a couple blocks from the downtown Napa area. Jas, the chef and innkeeper, served us delicious breakfast. The room was comfortable and clean. Overall, a great place!
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Bed and Breakfast Romantic Weekend"
We celebrated our wedding at La Belle Epoque on 5/25/2014. Jas, Jocelyn and our Officiant Kathleen made us feel so Blessed to have such an amazing staff treat us so wonderfully. Jas is an amazing Chef and our breakfast was unforgettable. We were blessed to be sharing our time there with three other couples that were celebrating their 50th, 40th and 30th wedding anniversaries. The Bed and Breakfast itself is absolutely beautifully decorated and the rooms were very comfortable and inviting. We will be returning every year to celebrate our anniversary at La Belle Epoque.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Kevin and Brend
"Cozy, comfortable and charming place"
Chef/owner has great stories! Very welcoming staff and a cozy place. We would love to stay there again.
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Nice decoration awesome chef"
I booked this hotel for my parents, and they loved it! The decoration for the house is quite noble, and the breakfast prepared by a blue belt chef Jab is awesome! Jab is very welcoming and friendly.
Other trip Jan 25, 2014
Zi
Booked for one night to get away from home/kids for a night, get a in-room massage, have some nice meals, and visit wineries. Timing worked beautifully for us. Went to Rutherford on Sunday, had a nice lunch, stopped at a favorite winery, tasted and toured, then went to B&B to check in before our scheduled couples massage. After intro and just settling into the room, the masseuses arrived and we got our massage. After we went to Morimoto's a few blocks away and had a nice, unique dinner. Back to the B&B to enjoy some time in the in-room jacuzzi. Breakfast the next morning was excellent, we sat in a breakfast nook area, were not rushed at all, and just enjoyed sitting in the morning sun, having coffee, and deciding on another winery to visit. Went to winery, toured and tasted, and went to Rutherford Grill for an excellent lunch before heading home.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
R
"Great Place - Exceeded our Expectations"
My wife and I planned a trip to Napa/SF (2 nights in each place) for our 8th anniversary. We aren't great planners and lucked out with a last minute booking at La Belle Epoque. We were pleasantly surprised and really enjoyed our stay there. Having not stayed in many B&B's, we were not sure what to expect. It worked out great though. We enjoyed visiting a bit with the other guests and it was helpful to exchange experiences. Overall it was a great experience and we are planning on going back.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013

"Beautiful Boutique hotel"
Had a wonderful stay at this B&B. Innkeeper very friendly. Very close walk into town.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Wonderful hotel in Union Square"
Lovely, charming hotel. Quite narrow and small though good sized rooms. Lovely breakfasts and a great happy hour offering. Would stay here again many times!
Other trip May 31, 2014
Tracey
"Good hotel for couples"
well kept victorian house, plenty of character, good customer service, under new management, which resulted in the advertised wine tasting being unavailable as new managers awaiting new licence. They did however give free tickets for wine tasting in the town,
Other trip Sep 29, 2012

"Hotel con mucho encanto"
Precioso hotel con mucha personalidad. Decoración muy bonita. Delicioso desayuno casero. Trato muy familiary encantador. Muy recomendable.
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
ES
"有特色"
酒店比较有特色,服务也好,推荐入住
1 night romance trip May 26, 2015
CN
1 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015

TripAdvisor reviews for La Belle Epoque

"Charming B&B right next to the main street"
07/21/15 gemmaliz1 Houston, Texas
We absolutely loved the our stay at La Bell Epoque. Tracy, the Innkeeper was amazing, very sweet, helpful and sincere! She always had something excellent cooked up, and breakfast was amazing. The accommodations were great, bigger than I expected. We were walking distance to town and couldn't have been happier with our stay.
"B&B of your dreams!"
07/20/15 vjeash Dallas, Texas
La Belle Époque is not to be missed! If you want a true B&B experience, then I highly recommend a stay at this one. The rooms are so charming and inviting. The Gamay room is on the first floor but extremely quiet and the shower/deep tub in what I guess is a renovated closet is so unique. Bed was super comfortable and all the rooms are very clean and well maintained. The innkeeper, Tracy, is new to this particular inn, but her hospitality is so welcoming and unobtrusive...she is clearly well experienced in the running of a B&B. And she knows the area very well, so she has great recommendations for restaurants and lots of brochures on site for suggested day trips. There are special touches all around, like homemade baked goods for the guests, Keurig machine for use 24/7...really, you will feel as comfortable here as you do in your own home.
"Awesome B&B! "
07/07/15 d828 Indianapolis, IN
We stayed here 7 years ago and returned due to excellent experience then. And Tracy the Innkeeper was awesome! Noted some recent negative comments about previous Innkeeper but Tracy has been here 2 weeks and is doing a fantastic job. She is available and welcoming without being overly intrusive. Free breakfast was wonderful and filling. Accommodations excellent. Merlot Room we stayed in is the biggest and best, in our opinion. Will definitely return.
"Great Boutique Inn"
06/17/15 JillMather Chatsworth, California
The rooms in this inn are huge! The bathroom was a walk-in shower and huge as well - still having the charm of a historically older B&B. The breakfast was delicious - homemade scones, fresh squeezed orange juice, fresh coffee, shuffle, etc.. They were very accommodating with a very late check in --- and the location was close to the town and to the highway.
"Charming"
05/28/15 supernurserch bay area
I had a great time, the place is charming and I would come back. The accommodations are excellent, I loved the bed ! Breakfast was just ok, location was great! I like that we had a lot of privacy but I wish there was more interaction with the innkeeper.
"Great location and building, just not personable"
05/28/15 Anne A Las Vegas, Nevada
The inn itself was lovely and had plenty of space for relaxing between the living room, patio, and cellar. Rooms were clean and well kept, breakfasts were good overall, and the tea/coffee station available in the back all day. We arrived first in the main house and all the bedroom doors were open so we peeked in, all the rooms looked nice and the Zinfandel larger than I'd imagined from the photos. Hot water was a little temperamental and it sounded like a few people had cold showers the first day, but the rest of the stay I think everyone managed to stagger their morning routines so that it was no problem. Not a 5/Excellent because I never spoke to the innkeeper let alone got recommendations, despite checking in during the designated 3-5 time frame, so this felt more like a quaint hotel with above average breakfast than a true B&B with personal touches. Also if they offered any wine tastings in the cellar (I don't think they did, no one else mentioned anything at breakfast) they didn't communicate that; I understand it's "select weekends" but they should let guests know either way so they can plan their day to be back or not.
"Charming stay!"
05/23/15 Priscila J
We couldn't have chose a better place to stay at Napa. Not only very well located (only a few blocks from the main street downtown) but also a wonderful and charming Victorian bed & breakfast with amazing service, delicious breakfast and unique well decorated rooms. We loved it and totally recommend it!
"Hot, out of basics, poor breakast"
05/01/15 ColoradoChilidog Colorado
The exterior was inviting and we were impressed with entrance area and dining room....all went down from there. Room was too hot with anemic ac. Asked for some ice and was told they were out! The breakfast consisted of diced apples and oatmeal! What has changed? Owner too focused on cost saving vs the customer? Imagine how hot the second story rooms when it really gets hot. Seek other lodging. Note...we are seasoned travelers.
"A Mixed Bag: Impersonal and Security Concerns"
04/30/15 helenl524 Rohnert Park, California
The B&B is charming, with clean and comfortable rooms. Very firm mattress. Very nice bathroom. In residential area, so do not expect vineyard scenes. Most rooms have a.m. street noise (cars, gardeners). No phones at all in the rooms, or in the common areas that I could see. So, if one did not have a mobile, or were without power, there would be no access to emergency services. I spent two days here. From my arrival to my departure, I was never greeted by anyone...no innkeeper, proprietor, mgr., etc. A bit more unnerving, is the fact that key codes to front door are left in envelopes on the porch for guests arriving after 5:00 p.m. Any passerby has access to these all nite long. The only people I ever saw in the B&B were a couple of other guests at breakfast and 2 gals in blue uniforms who seemed to be both the kitchen staff and the cleaning women. My last night there I was a bit spooked because I felt like I was the only one in this big empty house. In my bedroom, trying to go to sleep, I kept visualizing the envelope on the porch that was there when I returned from dinner that night. As of midnight, the guest for whom the envelope was left had not yet arrived, so I felt a bit unsettled. Locks on the bedroom doors are pretty flimsy (no deadbolts) and gaps between doors and frame would allow anyone to trip the lock w/ a simple device. Atmosphere such that the few guests there at breakfast spoke in hushed tones, not interacting with one another. No innkeepers present to chat briefly, tells us best sights to see, etc. Breakfast was good, actually unique. But seemed to be an emphasis on sweet rather than a good balance. No early evening wine/cheese gathering. Because of my many other extraordinarily wonderful experiences at B&Bs all over the country, this was a real let down.
"Quiet B & B but having some issues"
04/26/15 LynnS1 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Purchased a Groupon for our stay which made it more worth the value. During our visit the main house was experiencing issues with their gas lines so we were moved next door to the other building after two nights of chilly temps and no hot water. The rooms are nice and clean and we did enjoy the splits of champagne as well as port and sherry in our room. We had a fantastic breakfast brought to our room on a morning that we needed to head out before the meal is usually served. Overall the breakfast during our stay was very nice. The manager of the property did seem to be not as present as I am used to for a B and B but I would still recommend checking this place out. Great location and you are able to walk to town if you would like.