All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America

house fumigation get away
2 night romance trip Nov 9, 2015
Ron
"Clean but NOISY"
Just terrible!! So noisy! I am not sensitive to noise but I was up all night long. Imagine driving down the freeway with all windows down.. yup, that's exactly what you hear from the room. I stayed there twice, there are only 3 or 4 rooms on each floor that are "less noisy". They should invest in soundproof windows or something! Every time I was in the lobby, someone was requested to be moved to a less noisy room..
2 night business trip Nov 3, 2015
sherine
"Hard bed/ unhappy servers"
Last minute stay to avoid work being done on our apartment and needed a good night sleep. While the room was nice the bed was far too hard as were the pillows. We had breakfast on the 17 th floor restaurant with lovely views, however service was not good and no one smiled or made us feel welcomed. Seemed like everyone working was unhappy to be there and it was a chore to offer service. Food was good but left us wanting to leave as soon as we could.
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
"Awesome Experience"
The staff was very attentive. Happy hour was amazing (fish tacos were delightful)! View spectacular and relaxing atmosphere. I will return in the near future!
1 night trip with friends Oct 26, 2015
Tasharra
"New favorite!"
Loved this hotel! Was visiting my daughter at UCLA so the location was perfect. Free parking, free shuttle to Westwood, great amenities and a gorgeous bar and restaurant with a view! And very friendly staff. Definitely going back!
3 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
"Freeway noise ruined it."
We were craving the CA air and were very excited to open the balcony door for breeze day and night. Once we opened the balcony it was directly over the Freeway. The noise was unbearable, we ended up with the air conditioning. I assume the hotel has other room facing better locations but were unlucky and too tired to go back downstairs and try to change it. otherwise the hotel was nice.
Other trip Oct 30, 2015
Gi
Excellent hotel -- I only wish I could have stayed longer and taken greater advantage of the amenities. I had an event at UCLA which was right around the corner. The view was beautiful, the staff were extremely helpful, and the free valet was a huge bonus. I'd strongly recommend this place to anyone looking to stay in the area and I definitely plan to return there next time I attend any future UCLA events.
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2015
"Perfect hotel for my quick business trip"
From the moment I arrived the staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean, and the hallways were very quiet. Complementary wine during happy hour, which I didn't get a chance to catch. I would definitely stay here again.
Response by Hotel Angeleno
Thanks for your review, Sabrina! I'm so bummed you weren't able to catch our complimentary daily wine hour in the lobby, but I hope you can return to enjoy it soon! I do hope, though, that you were able to enjoy our free parking, wifi and courtesy car service.
Other trip Oct 28, 2015
Sabrina
"Weekend getaway"
Had a great stay for a quick weekend trip with my significant other. Nice location in regards to closeness of things, but wasn't a fan of hotel room view being literally the 405 freeway. But, other than that the staff was awesome and friendly, plus very nice hotel & room. The restaurant on top floor had beautiful views and great food. Would definitely stay here again for the price and convenient location.
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
"LA All Day!"
The hotel's staff was exceptional. The establishment is in close proximity to various attractions.
Response by Hotel Angeleno
Thanks so much for your review, Christopher! I'm so glad you loved our Hotel Angeleno NOT SQUARE experience, as well as our convenient location close to the Getty Museum, UCLA, Santa Monica and Beverly Hills. We hope to welcome you back to LA soon!
2 night business trip Oct 22, 2015
Christopher D
"Great Getty"
Nice hotel for our family of four. We were close to our destination, the Getty. Nice to have free valet parking too.
Response by Hotel Angeleno
Thanks for your review, Sean! I'm so glad you enjoyed our convenient location, close to great LA museums like the Getty, Hammer and Skirball Cultural Center. I hope you were able to take advantage of our complimentary courtesy car to the Getty, as well as the free wifi and daily wine hour! Hope to see you again soon!
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2015
sean
"Not Worth The Money , unless you pay for premium ."
Too much money for what we got . The deposit was a surprise and not returned to my card for 6 days , no breakfast included . We were on the second floor and had a lovely view of the parking lot , the room was small and uncomfortable...but the bed was great and we slept really comfortable , the bathroom was really small but the shower was great and would accommodate a very tall person too . You will have to spend a premium price if you want the works as this hotel does like the airlines ...business class , first class and we were in coach I guess .
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
Vernell's Music
I went on business trip for an event at UCLA. Great hotel and really close to UCLA.
Response by Hotel Angeleno
Thanks for your review! I'm so glad you enjoyed our convenient location, close to great LA sites like UCLA and the Getty Museum. I hope you were able to take advantage of our complimentary courtesy car to UCLA, as well as our free wifi and valet parking! Hope to see you again soon!
3 night business trip Oct 13, 2015
"Lovely stay"
The staff was amazing! All were very helpful and quick to ask if we needed anything. I truly enjoyed our stay. The comfy bed and view from our room were very nice.
Response by Hotel Angeleno
Thanks so much for your feedback, Isaac! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the Hotel Angeleno team and the NOT SQUARE service we provide each and every guest. I hope you were able to take advantage of the complimentary wifi, valet parking and daily wine hour, and hope to welcome you back again soon!
1 night romance trip Oct 8, 2015
Isaac
"Just what we needed"
We arrived around 10pm and left the next morning at 8am, so have limited input for this stay. The staff was great, friendly and efficient. Room was clean and comfortable with a nice view of LA. Traffic noise on the balcony was LOUD but with the door shut the noise was almost gone. We had breakfast upstairs in the restaurant and it was the best! The food, staff, and view(!)were all terrific. We stayed here because we had an appointment at UCLA medical center and this property is very close by; I have already reserved a room for our next visit.
Response by Hotel Angeleno
Thanks for your review! I'm so glad you enjoyed our Hotel Angeleno NOT SQUARE service as well as the food + view at WEST Restaurant and Lounge. I hope you were able to take advantage of our complimentary courtesy car that will take you to UCLA medical center with advance reservations! If not, I hope you can use it when you return next time!
1 night romance trip Oct 8, 2015
"Comfortable, close to UCLA."
Beds are comfy. Nice pool area. Employees are pleasant.
Response by Hotel Angeleno
Thanks for your review, Donna! I'm glad you enjoyed our NOT SQUARE experience and hope you were able to use our complimentary courtesy car to UCLA. Just wanted to let you know that we do, in fact, sell our robes! I hope you'll be able to visit us again, and ask the front desk, who can assist!
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
"Great Hotel, Noisy Location"
The Hotel Angeleno is a comfortable, modern, well-run hotel in a location close to many of north LA's best attractions. It was especially convenient for visiting the Getty Center, practically next door. The staff was friendly and competent, the rooms are clean and pleasant (if on the small side), the restaurant is good, and the views are great (book a room on as high a floor as possible). The only real negative is noise. The hotel stands right beside the I-405 freeway, and the roar of traffic never stops, even late at night. Earplugs recommended!
Response by Hotel Angeleno
Thanks for your review, Taylor. I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed WEST Restaurant & Lounge as well as the Hotel Angeleno NOT SQUARE experience: personable service and great complimentary amenities. We will soon be undergoing renovations which will include efforts to greatly reduce any outside noise, though we also do have earplugs at the front desk. After our renovation in January 2016, I hope you can join us again for a perfect stay!
3 night romance trip Oct 7, 2015
taylor
"Nice hotel ! Very close to freeway !"
Some staff not so friendly especially the host at the penthouse West restaurant in the morning! Would have been nice for a first stay not to be stock in lower floor! Some party going on and all had higher levels ! Nice pool and food ! Over priced but good.
Response by Hotel Angeleno
Thanks for your review, Aline. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to experience the food + view at WEST Restaurant & Lounge! I hope you'll be able to visit us again and choose an upgrade to an Executive room on a higher floor! Best, Erica M.
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Aline
"Excellent hotel"
We love this hotel Great location
Response by Hotel Angeleno
Thanks for your review, Russell! I'm so glad you enjoyed our Hotel Angeleno NOT SQUARE service as well as our convenient location. We hope to see you again soon!
4 night family trip Oct 4, 2015
Russell A
Excellent stay, very convenient.
Response by Hotel Angeleno
Thanks for your review, Jim! I'm so glad you enjoyed our convenient location, close to great LA areas like Santa Monica and Beverly Hills. I'm also happy you got to experience our signature Hotel Angeleno NOT SQUARE service and amenities, like complimentary valet parking, wifi and daily wine hour! We hope to see you again soon!
1 night family trip Oct 7, 2015
"Boutique hotel-Freeway close."
We have enjoyed this sweet boutique hotel many times over the past 14 years despite its location right at the 405 freeway and Sunset Blvd. The rooms are sleek and cozy with elegant modern(not plastic) décor, and the top floor restaurant offers a fabulous view and delicious food. This time, however, we paid extra for a "view" room and were "upgraded" to what amounted to a hospitality suite on the banquet/meeting room floor. Only two guest rooms on a floor that had a hallway lined with stacked banquet chairs, a party in preparation, and a volley ball team in residence. The room change was to a nice 4th floor room with a view of the roof of the Luxe Hotel next door, and the condo's across the street. Don't bother to pay for an upgrade.
Response by Hotel Angeleno
Thanks for your feedback, Marcia! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and my apologies for the inconvenience with our other groups and meetings. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the upgraded room! I do hope you'll visit us again soon and give us a second chance to WOW you with our NOT SQUARE service and experience. Best, Erica M.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
marcia
"Hotel Angeleno"
Very average hotel. Good location nif you need to stay close to the freeway as access to airport and San Fernando Valley is good. No visible management....staff at front desk below average. Parking staff excellent No wake up call, on last day...caused me to miss flight. When complained to front desk...they could have cared less!!
Response by Hotel Angeleno
Thanks for your feedback. My sincere apologies that we dropped the ball on your wake up call--that is unacceptable. I will give your feedback to the front desk so we can be more vigilant with wake up calls. I'm glad you enjoyed the rest of your stay, and I hope you'll give us another shot next time!
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
"Noisy area, modern and sleek hotel"
Small, modern, comfortable stay.
Response by Hotel Angeleno
Thanks for your review, Garen! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Though the freeway is noisy, we will soon start renovation on all 209 rooms which will include efforts to greatly reduce any outside noise. After its completion in January 2016, I hope you'll return to visit us again and experience a 5 star stay!
2 night business trip Sep 30, 2015
Garen
"Happy stay in LA"
All very nice- staff excellent, room very comfortable ; pool - needs a face lift and a restroom addition would be great; Love shuttle to Getty. Would stay again happily. Great restaurant on top floor!!
Response by Hotel Angeleno
Thanks so much for your review. I'm so glad you enjoyed the Hotel Angeleno NOT SQUARE experience and WEST Restaurant & Lounge, and appreciate your feedback regarding the pool. I'm also happy to hear you were able to take advantage of our amenities, like the complimentary courtesy car to the Getty, WiFi and daily wine hour!
3 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
This hotel is really pleasant and the room was clean and the bed really comfortable. The staff was friendly and efficient. The neighborhood is nice, very safe, but nothing to do in walking distance. the ONLY downside of this location is that it is right next to the 405, one of LA's busiest freeways. For me, the white noise of the traffic helped with sleeping! But for some this noise could really have been intrusive. The complementary valet parking with no in and out fees was really nice.
Response by Hotel Angeleno
Thanks for your review, Nina! I'm glad you enjoyed our hotel's NOT SQUARE experience and amenities like free parking, wifi and daily wine hour. We are currently undergoing renovation of all the rooms, which includes sound proofing to reduce the outside noise. I'm sure you will still enjoy a great night's sleep, and those who are light sleepers will as well! We hope to welcome you back soon!
3 night family trip Sep 20, 2015
Nina
"great area for UCLA"
The hotel was fine, but the rooms are a little small and crowded. No chair just desk chair. Great view from lounge, food was good, staff polite. Free valet parking was good. Prompt.
Response by Hotel Angeleno
Thanks for your review, Sally! I'm glad you were able to enjoy WEST Restaurant & Lounge, as well as our other hotel amenities like free valet parking and wifi. I hope you got to take advantage of our complimentary courtesy car to UCLA! If ever in the area again, you may enjoy one of our suites, which is double the size of a regular room. We hope to welcome you back again soon!
2 night family trip Sep 17, 2015
Sally
"very easy access"
Nice hotel. Didn't like the glass door to toilet stall. A door should be at entrance of bathroom. Was a little noisy at night since it is right next to the 405. Parking is Valet only...wish you had option to self park.
Response by Hotel Angeleno
Thanks for your review, Cynthia! My apologies regarding the bathroom door. It sounds like you were in a handicap accessible room, which indeed does have a different layout than the majority of our other rooms. Our regular rooms do have a door at the entrance of the bathroom rather than the toilet stall. I hope you can visit us again early next year after our room renovations, which will greatly reduce any outside noise!
1 night family trip Sep 22, 2015
Cynthia
"Superior hotel in West L.A."
The Angelino was conveniently located, impeccably appointed, and well run. The West restaurant food was delicious and perfectly prepared, and the wine list thoughtful and not overpriced. Definitely our first choice for staying in West L.A.
Response by Hotel Angeleno
Thanks for your kind words, Joseph! I'm so glad you enjoyed our convenient location, WEST Restaurant & Lounge and NOT SQUARE experience! I hope you were able to take advantage of our complimentary amenities, like free WiFi, valet parking and daily wine hour in the lobby. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in West LA!
3 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
So close to the freeway is great convenience, but you will hear it slightly at night if you are a light sleeper, but they did a very good job of muting most of it. Rooms are comfortable and well done. Very good breakfast up at the top of the tower. Only detractor for me was the hallway felt tight, really who hangs out in the hallway? Jover was awesome, attentive, and made our few concerns non-issues.
Response by Hotel Angeleno
Thanks for your review, Heath! I'm very glad you enjoyed our convenient location, rooms and WEST Restaurant & Lounge! Also, I'm happy to hear that you got to experience our NOT SQUARE service from Jovver - he's so great! If ever in the area, I hope you'll be able to visit us again, particularly after January 2016 when we will have completed a renovation of all the rooms! They will be even more comfortable AND quiet!
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
Heath
"Major disappointment"
This hotel has been a MAJOR disappointment. I usually stay at the W near UCLA, but they were booked. At check in, I was pulling two rollaways. The doorman opened the doors for me, but one of the doors shut and hit me right in the face. It knocked me off my feet. Not a single staff member came to see if I was ok. There were two people at the front desk with no guests, 1 valet guy, and 1 doorman. My "exectuvie king with a view" is so small there's not even room for a chair and small table. My view is of the freeway. It is so loud I can't even open the door for fresh air. I have stayed in rooms half the price that were nicer than this.
Response by Hotel Angeleno
Thank you for your feedback, Kirsten. My sincere apologies about your experience upon entering our hotel - it is unacceptable that no one assisted you after your fall and I would feel the same if it happened to me! I can personally assure you that none of my colleagues would purposefully ignore an issue like this, and I'm so sorry they didn't help. I hope you'll give us another shot to shine if ever in the area again, perhaps in a suite!
4 night family trip Sep 21, 2015
kirsten
"They tried to charge me $30 per night for a fridge"
I paid about $200 per night and had to argue (and almost cancel my stay) before manager agreed to waive the ridiculous $30 per night mini fridge fee. Also at the end of the stay they ignored Expedia quote of $2701 and decided to charge $2705 I had to argue with them for 15 minutes. They told me to call Expedia and I told them that I don't want to have a 30 min phone conversation just to pay what I was quoted (I showed them the quote). eventually they called the manager and I paid the quoted bill. Occasionally I had to wait about 30 minutes for their bell boy it to carry stuff from my car to the room, and their front desk staff was absent several times. This is not the standards I expect from expensive hotel.
Response by Hotel Angeleno
Thanks for your feedback, Ofer. My apologies regarding the pricing issue - as the California assessment fee recently increased, bookings made prior to this are now more than originally quoted. I am very sorry our staff was unable to communicate this and adjust properly.
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
traveller
cool vibe -- great view from the lounge on the 17th floor!!
Response by Hotel Angeleno
Thanks so much for your review, Greg! I'm so glad you enjoyed the food + view at WEST Restaurant & Lounge, and hope you were able to take advantage of our other great perks, such as the free wifi and valet parking. Hope to see you again soon!
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2015
Greg
Very nice hotel very comfortable bed reasonable location compared to price the only concern is the valet parking even if it is free I prefer to park my car my self it is not logical to check you car every time you submit & receive & can't blame them if car is scratched it may be in mall parking not them.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
abu abdullah
fantastic experience - excellent service, comfortable rooms, parking is included. Room service food was spectacular!
Response by Hotel Angeleno
Thanks for your great review, Lisa! I'm so glad you were able to enjoy the Hotel Angeleno NOT SQUARE experience, from personal service to great amenities like free parking, wifi and daily wine hour. We hope to welcome you back soon!
1 night family trip Sep 10, 2015
"Convenient location."
good location to access various areas. Comfortable hotel.
Response by Hotel Angeleno
Hi Daniel, Thanks so much for your review! I'm glad you enjoyed our central location, a close drive to great areas like Santa Monica, Beverly Hills and the Getty Museum. I hope you will be able to return after January 2016 when we complete our room renovations - the hotel will be even more comfortable!
1 night family trip Sep 7, 2015
"Perfect location near The Getty Center"
I truly enjoyed my stay, from dining at the rooftop restaurant to lounging by the pool (small but nice), it was a perfect place to regroup after roaming museums and visiting friends. I think the cafe could have been a smudge nicer. Otherwise, really wonderful place to stay.
Response by Hotel Angeleno
Thanks for your review, Nicole! I’m glad you had a great stay and enjoyed the views from WEST Restaurant and relaxing pool atmosphere. It also sounds like you got to explore the nearby Getty Museum, and I hope you got to use our free shuttle to take you! My apologies about the café – if you have any specific feedback, please do let us know. Hope to see you again soon!
2 night trip Sep 5, 2015
Nicole
"Great location rooms and free valet parking"
very good location not too far from beach, Beverly Hills and Hollywood. Free valet was great and front desk helpful. Would definitely stay here again
Response by Hotel Angeleno
Thank you for your feedback, Lauren! I'm so glad you enjoyed our convenient location, close to Santa Monica and other great LA attractions. I'm also happy to hear you got to experience our NOT SQUARE service. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Lauren
"Convenient to The Getty"
Adequate room, close to The Getty and convenient to freeway but not near most L.A. attractions, adequate restaurant food, no dedicated bell staff but valet assisted with luggage after a wait, a bit noisy with freeway traffic noise
Response by Hotel Angeleno
Thank you for your review, and my apologies for your experience with luggage help and freeway noise. Our bellman and valet are always happy to assist, though during peak times can get quite busy. We are now working on room renovations to finish January 2016 which should greatly reduce the noise!
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
Traveler
Nothing in walking distance, otherwise great hotel! Best French toast ever at west on the top floor
Response by Hotel Angeleno
Hi Corey, thanks for your review! I'll be sure to pass on your rave comments about the Crunchy French Toast to the staff at WEST Restaurant and Lounge. I hope you were able to take advantage of our complimentary courtesy car, which drives guests to nearby attractions such as the Getty Museum. We hope to see you again soon!
4 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2015
Corey
"Definitely safe!"
Decent hotel for a business or family trip. Nice atmosphere and very comfty beds!
Response by Hotel Angeleno
Thank you for your kind review, Araceli! I am so glad to hear you had a great stay at Hotel Angeleno, and that you noticed our NOT SQUARE atmosphere. We hope to welcome you back soon!
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2015
Araceli
"Mediocre Luxe hotel"
Elevators are super slow and tiny. It takes a long time to go up and down to the restaurant and lobby. Good lookong hotel but there are no activities inside or in walking distance.
Response by Hotel Angeleno
Thanks for the feedback, Laura, and my apologies for any inconvenience from the elevator wait and activities. I do hope you were able to utilize our pool area, complimentary wine hour, and free courtesy car, which drives guests to nearby attractions like the famous Getty Museum!
1 night trip Sep 4, 2015
Unfortunately somebody in valet or parking garage took my car phone charge And I was not able to use my phone well on my trip back to Bay Area
Other trip Sep 5, 2015
"It was nice, you're paying for convonience."
The room wasn't any better than the $99 hotel I stayed at the night before. Thought because I was paying more I would get more, but that wasn't the case. It's cool at the bar, but everything else seemed bland.
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
Milli
"College orientation"
My daughter and I were in town to attend UCLA orientation. It's a very short distance to the college and the hotel offers a free shuttle. I really liked that service. The restaurant was nice and food was very good. Hotel Angeleno is right of the freeway so it was easy to get to.
Response by Hotel Angeleno
Hi Katrina, First, congratulations to your daughter! Second, thanks so much for your review. I'm so glad you were able to take advantage of our complimentary courtesy car, as well as enjoy the Californian cuisine at WEST Restaurant & Lounge. I hope you were also able to utilize our free wifi and daily wine hour! We look forward to seeing you the next time you visit campus. GO BRUINS!
2 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
Katrina
"Nice room for the evening"
I have driven past this hotel forever. This trip. however, I had a celebration of life in Bel Air and wanted something close. I was pleased with everything I encountered from the valet to the wine in the reception area to the nicely appointed room. Everything was as promised. The only small inconvenience was the placement of the coffee tray in the bottom shelf of the night stand. I accidently tipped everything over when reaching for the ice bucket. Other than that I was pleased with the accommodations.
Response by Hotel Angeleno
Hi Leonora, Thanks so much for your review! I'm glad we were able to give you a great hotel experience for your celebration of life in Bel Air, and hope you were able to take advantage of our complimentary courtesy car service to the event. Apologies about the coffee tray - I hope that you weren't too inconvenienced or hurt! We'll take a look at its placement.
1 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2015
leonora
"NOISY, ROWDY AND THEY DON'T SEEM TO CARE...."
2nd stay at the Angeleno. First stay was fine. This time: was given a noisy, north facing room overlooking the San Diego freeway at a significantly higher rate. Rowdiness broke out in nearby rooms in the middle of the night - women screaming, men yelling in anger - and went on for a prolonged period of time. Between this and the freeway noise I got limited sleep. Asked to speak with a manager about the experience at check-out: was told none were available and I would be contacted by the general manager within 24 hours. More than 48 hours have gone by and no one has contacted me.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Great location; unique place"
This hotel was in a great location ... so close to the freeway, and close to UCLA, Brentwood, and Westwood. Very unique also ... loved the decor. The firepit in the pool area was beautiful at night, and very relaxing. Everyone at the hotel was friendly and nice. The only drawbacks for us were the small-ish rooms and the wifi (free for email, but if you wanted to use the Internet at all, there was a fee). Also, we asked for a room service menu twice, but never received one. If you like a cool hotel with easy access to a lot of places (and don't mind the required valet parking), this is the hotel for you.
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Kimberly
Only spent one night but was very pleased with our stay.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
Nice hotel.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"A true view of LA"
This hotel was a little pricey, but not bad for LA. Make sure you get a one of the upper floors with a view of the highway and the LA skyline. I didn't find it noisy and I like viewing traffic when I'm not in it. LOL. Staff were very courteous and the valet parking (included in the price), except for a few minutes one day, was very punctual. All you need to do is call down a few minutes before you want your car. The outside pool is very quaint and cozy, with a fireplace too. Nice at night before you retire. The surrounding neighbourhood is good, but expensive. Check out the local farmer's markets, that are not really markets, but cool places to get a good meal for a reasonable price.
3 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015