All hotels in Stevenson Ranch, California, United States of America
24940 Pico Canyon Rd, Stevenson Ranch, CA, 91381, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

Uncomfortable
    Room is not nice
    Dirty
    Poor vibe
    Bad pool
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Rough Towels and slow drain."
Its a clean hotel. Stores restaurants within walking distance. The bed was hard. The towel were rough. Bath tub had a slow drain. It was good for an overnight stAy
Response by Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Valencia
Maira - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our clean hotel and our convenient location during your stay with us. Still, I apologize for the issues you encountered in regards to your bed, towels and drain in your bathroom. I will be meeting with our housekeeping and maintenance staffs to ensure these issues are properly addressed. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Maira
"Halloween Getaway"
Was really a nice stay for one night only downfall was our room was non smoking but the entire hallway smelled like pure smoke and was not pleasant at all since I have asthma. The service and staff was great but at night the over night lady working did not speak very well and did not understand anything I really said. Overall not bad but a the rate was not worth the stay that's for sure
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Good location for magic mountain. Stores within walking distance. Good food options nearby. Strong hot shower.
Response by Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Valencia
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the location and nearby stores and restaurants. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Overnight stay for a conference"
The staff was friendly and the facility was clean. The room was ok had shown signs of wear. The smoke detector was missing with the wires hanging exposed. The A/C unit did not work very well. we booked it because it had one of the lowest prices around.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Old Squeaky!"
Bed was old squeaky and lumpy. Elevator was always full of smoke smell. Staff was nice. Very sparse amenities.
Response by Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Valencia
Patricia - The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. Please know that we are sincerely sorry for your experience with your mattress and also the odor in the elevator. I discussed your comments with our staff, and we are going to monitor the issues mentioned in your review closely to ensure this does not happen again. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
4 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
"Fine for overnight"
We just needed a place to stay on our way out to Carlsbad. We checked in at 10:30pm and left by 8am. Breakfast is muffins and granola bars, nothing fancy, just grab and go on the way out. Not for kids.
Response by Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Valencia
Beth - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am sorry to hear that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. Your comments will be helpful as we continue to improve our breakfast offering. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Beth
"great stay at extended stay"
Excellent. Staff was very helpful at check-in.
Response by Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Valencia
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm happy that you were pleased with our great staff. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with another great stay in the future.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Ok for one night"
When we got there they asked which floor, so we picked the first for convenience. Before even opening the door to the room we saw about 5 dogs coming back in & the dog next door was barking like crazy. We got a room on the second floor & had to ask for pillowcases & toilet paper. Being an extended stay I figured there would be a coffee maker but there isn't. No garbage can by entrance, no bathroom in lobby, dust on the tables in the lobby, etc.
Response by Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Valencia
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I apologize that you were not entirely satisfied with the amenities we offer. As well, I am sorry that you had to switch rooms due to noise from neighboring pets. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Water leaks and very poor service"
Bath tub faucet was broken and leaked constantly keeping me awake all night. Asked for the dishes and never received them. Settled on asking for a silverware and still never got it. Breakfast was old fruit that was not very good. No shampoo or other toiletries were provided in room. Had to walk down to front desk to get anything. Halls smell of smoke. For the money go somewhere else. Rooms not well kept. Faucet leak was not new. Water leaked from wall and shut off valve.
Response by Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Valencia
Donald - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I apologize for the leaking faucet that you had in your bathroom. I will be meeting with our maintenance staff to make sure this is properly addressed. As well, I am sorry to hear that your kitchen supplies were never delivered. This is unacceptable and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. I will be meeting with our staff to address these issues to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will stay at our hotel, or any of our other brand locations in the future.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Donald
"Almost great"
The hotel was clean and well-maintained. The room was very spacious. But there was a strange odor in the hallway and in the room.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"My Stay At Extended Stay"
My room was just OK. I brought food so I could prepare my own meals. When I got to the room there were no utensils or plates. I was not informed that I need to tell the staff that I wanted utensils and plates, so I ended up going out to eat. My room was close to the freeway and by the stairway. There were kids running up and down the stairs all night and I finally had to yell at them to stop, so I could get some sleep. When I told the front desk upon checkout, they said they would have moved me. How can you move all your stuff in the middle of the night? I will not stay at this place againn.
Response by Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Valencia
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. Please accept my sincere apologies that my staff did not inform you of our policy regarding kitchen utensils. In response to your review, I will work with my front desk staff to ensure that we are properly informing guests of this process. As well, I am sorry to read of the noise disturbances you experienced on behalf of other guests. The staff and I will be working to better monitor noise at our hotel to ensure that your experience is not repeated. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Jerry
"room"
The hotel was very nice THE room was spacious and clean.price could have been lower and non refundable PET fee of $25.00 seems excessive all in all very nice
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"If you dont mind the smell of garlic"
The lobby and halls smelt like garlic, and the elevator like alcohol. Room was ok.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"It Was Just Fine"
I read some of the other reviews where people complain of smelly rooms, faucets that don't work correctly and more. However, my stay was just fine. The room was what I expected, the people at the front desk were extremely helpful, and the motel is in a very good neighborhood. I have no complaints and would stay there again.
5 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Not worth the price. Towels are very rough. It would be nice to have a small bottle of shampoo available. Breakfast is very slim; granola bars are as hard as a rock.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Convenient to restaurants, shopping, attractions."
Enjoyed our stay. Same parking lot as Coco's restaurant...close to Outback , Wood Ranch BBQ, Chilli's...really convenient.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"A good value."
Stayed for business. The room was clean and comfortable. No frills, but a good value.
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
"too basic"
Hotel was clean, staff was friendly, however they only had 3 pillows in our room and when I requested more they said they had ran out of pillows. It also said it had a continental breakfast included but they only had coffee available!
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
Extremely comfortable and accommodating room for such a great price!
Response by Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Valencia
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are so happy that you enjoyed your comfortable room and our convenient location. We are glad that we could provide you with a great value. Thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Very convenient, EXCELLENT service"
My wife and I came to this area for Six Flags Magic Mountain. This hotel was a straight shot to the park just 3 miles away without getting on the freeway. The guest service we received took our stay to the next level. From check-in to check-out we were well taken care of no matter our requests. The positive attitudes from the partners at Extended Stay would bring me back. The appliances are a bit out-dated but function well enough! We came back to the hotel to make our own lunch instead of spending the bigger dollar at the park.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Great location, nothing else"
Decent room, but no help from the staff on requests. Out of everything we asked for - pillows, coffee cream, utensils, blankets, towels.
Response by Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Valencia
Mike - Your review for our hotel was recently brought to our attention. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so we are disappointed to hear that the service we provided did not meet your expectations. To prevent this from happening again, we are reviewing our standards and policies with our staff to ensure this situation is not repeated. We appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
The shower leaked and the air conditioner did not work.
Response by Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Valencia
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that there were maintenance issues with both your shower and air conditioner. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are reviewing our inspection procedures to ensure that guests are not checked into rooms with maintenance concerns. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Rich Herrera
"Nice hotel close to Magic Mountain."
I was at the hotel two mornings. The first morning the fruit and breakfast bars were appetizing and adequate in supply. However, the second morning there were only about ten sad looking oranges and maybe six bars. On the second day the water in the shower turned suddenly ice cold when my hair was full of shampoo. I planned to report that to the front desk staff when I checked out. However, there was no one there so I left my key on the front counter and left. I was also unaware when I booked my room that there was no maid service provided during my stay.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"wouldn't stay here again"
First off let start off by saying that it wouldn't stay here again. When I got to the hotel I tried to change rooms because I only needed one bed. They moved me into a king bed and the shower plug was missing. When I call down to tell the front desk the lady told me to take a bath. Well I'm a big guy and I don't fit comfortably in a tub. So they moved to another room which I said I don't want a smoking a room and they set me up on a smoking floor. So the next room they set me in had no running water. So in the end I ended up in the original room I booked. I know they tried but come on. Plus they couldn't give me any kind of a disk or anything because I booked thru hotel.com.
3 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
Rudy
"Highly Recommended"
Stayed for business. Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
"This Hotel has a Smell on every floor"
I thought the hotel overall was okay but it did have a stank smell on all the floors like smoke and pets and there is no ice machine. The elevator sounded like a broken fair ride so we took the newly re-done stair case that smelled of new plastic and varnish which was a vast improvement to the hallways. The Room was clean and the windows opened so you can air out the stinch in the morning before it gets too hot outside. Overall i would not extend my stay at this hotel one night was too much.
Response by Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Valencia
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. The situation you described regarding the odor in the common areas of our hotel is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. In response to your feedback, the team and I will be utilizing a deodorizer to eliminate smells in our hotel. As well, I am sorry that our elevator did not meet your expectations. I will have my maintenance engineer inspect the elevator and make any repairs necessary to prevent your experience from being repeated. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
"Expensive for conditions"
We expected better for the price . Kitchen was missing all silverware but a couple of spoons, the glasses were unsanitary-looking cloudy plastic - yuk! No wrapped, clean ones. Can't remember if there was any dish detergent. Bedspread had two cigarette burns. Skimpy blanket didn't reach quite across top of the queen bed. No extra toilet paper and no maid service during 2/day stay. Breakfast was also skimpy. No pool. Otherwise, room was clean. Clean fridge and microwave. Staff nice.
Response by Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Valencia
Cathlyn - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear about the unsanitary utensils in the kitchen. I also would like to apologize about the condition of your bed and bedspread. I am pleased to know that the team members were pleasant during your stay. Again, thank you for your feedback and we hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
2 night trip Jul 8, 2014
Cathlyn White Guerra
"Close to Cal Arts"
The hotel was exactly what I wanted: inexpensive, clean, air-conditioned, quiet, and secure. I drove from the Bay Area to Cal Arts to drop my son off, and just wanted a decent place to spend the night before driving back. I don't like to stay (as a single woman) in places where my room door opens onto a parking lot because don't feel safe in those circumstances. But I also didn't want to pay for a fancier hotel room when I would only be in it for 12 hours. This was a perfect choice. The neighborhood is filled with suburban shopping center conveniences. I will definitely stay here again!
Response by Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Valencia
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so pleased to hear that we were able to provide you with a comfortable, quiet, and safe stay! Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future should your travels bring you this way.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
ScienceTeacher
"Understaffed hotel with poor building maintenance."
Positives:: the mattresses were good quality, the air conditioning was good, the full refrigerator worked well, the desk employees were kind and helpful and sympathetic. The exterior paint on the building was in good condition. Negatives: part of the landscaping was dead; the hallway to our non-smoking room smelled like smoke; the whole hotel smelled like old food since the kitchen vents do not vent to the outside; there was so fan or window in the bathroom (which I believe is a building code violation.) The "queen" beds were full size beds. The refrigerator was filled with the food of the previous guest, as was the kitchen trash can. There was chewed gum stuck to the carpet. The drapery rod over the window had both of the end brackets broken and was hanging by a thread on one middle bracket. One light bulb was broken inside the light fixture and even the manager couldn't get it out to replace. There was no maintenance man he could call to help.The blankets had long hairs stuck to them. Worst of all, our bedding was still WET. The cleaning staff had made the beds before the bedding was dry and put WET comforter, blankets and sheets on both beds! We had to change our own bedding at 11:00 at night.There is no daily maid service. The towels were rough as sandpaper. The tub faucet dripped.
Response by Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Valencia
Kim - We received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your comfortable mattress, your fully equipped kitchen, and our friendly staff; however, we are very disappointed that your room did not meet your expectations. Please accept our apologies. We will be working with our housekeeping staff and our maintenance engineer to address these issues and to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"So many smells"
You never know what you'll smell here. Sometimes the elevators/stairways smell like smoke. Our hallway smelled strange. Then one morning it smelled like garbage. The room smelled a different kind of strange until we found something was left rotting in the microwave. The bathroom vent was not working and the fabric shower curtain gave the room a moldy smell.
Response by Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Valencia
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We are so disappointed to hear that you experienced unpleasant odors during your stay with us. Please accept our apologies. Your comments have been reviewed by our staff and we are making odor control a priority, so that your experience is not repeated. We continually work to improve our hotel, so we really appreciate your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
2 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
"Only stayed because they allow animals."
Only stayed because they allow dogs. Otherwise, one step up from camping.
Response by Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Valencia
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us; however, we are glad that we were able to provide accommodations for you and your dog. We strive to continuously improve our hotel; your feedback will help us to do that. Thank you again for providing us with your review. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
B
"It was fine"
I was just a little disappointed that kitchen materials were missing.
Response by Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Valencia
Briana - Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We apologize that your room did not meet expectations. We appreciate feedback like yours, as it will help us as we continually work to improve our hotel. The staff and I would like to thank you again for your review and hopefully we can welcome you back in the future.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
briana
"Took Great Care of My 77year old Mom"
My Mom stayed here for two days while out for a visit. everyone was great took care of her needs. Thank you to everyone
Response by Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Valencia
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are so pleased to hear that our staff provided your mother with quality care and that she was comfortable during her stay at our hotel. Thank you again for your review. We hope to see you soon.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Worse stay ever!"
Key card was not easy to get into room. Door was constantly making noise, sounded as if someone was breaking into room. Tried extending stay and house keeping came a few times even after I said I wasn't checking out that day. Staff was very rude.
Response by Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Valencia
Rachel - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please know that we are sincerely sorry about your unpleasant experience with us. Your comments have been reviewed by our staff. We will take action to make sure that our staff is communicating with each other and that we are providing our guests with quality customer service. We will also be working with our maintenance engineer to address the issues with your door. We constantly work to improve our hotel, so we really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future so we can show you the positive strides we have taken.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Rachel
The only "problem" we had was that the shower wasn't stocked with necessary items like shampoo upon arrival. Everything else was great.
Response by Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Valencia
We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are glad that you found our hotel comfortable; however, we are sorry to hear that you were not notified that we offer toiletries at the front desk. We will review your comments with our staff and make sure they are informing every guest of our amenities at check-in. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Room smelt weird.. Never got the razor and shampoo..
Response by Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Valencia
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. Please know that we are sincerely sorry your room did not meet your expectation. To uphold our company's high standards, we will be sure to inspect the rooms more thoroughly prior to our guests' arrival. We will also be working with our front desk staff to ensure our guests' needs are addressed. We are grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We hope that you will return to our hotel in the future.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Convenient to shopping and restaurants and family"
Phone was broken. Expected a breakfast and had a take and go breakfast. Our wedding party had greater problems in their rooms such as wet bedding, used towels,food in refrigerator, lack of lobby and unclean bedding.
Response by Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Valencia
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please know that we are sincerely sorry for your non-functioning phone and that our level of cleanliness did not meet your expectations. We will be working with our housekeeping staff to ensure that each room is properly cleaned and that everything is in working order prior to our guests checking-in. We are glad that you found our location to be convenient; however, we are disappointed that our grab-and-go breakfast did not leave you satisfied. We offer coffee, muffins, granola bars, oatmeal, and fresh fruit for our guests that don't have time to cook a meal in their fully equipped kitchens. We constantly work to improve our hotel, so your feedback is much appreciated. It would be our pleasure to have you stay again with us in the future so that we can provide you with a better stay.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Shirl
"Disappointing"
We were not given our room choice based on "over booking" and had to have my family sleep on a terrible pull out couch. More emphasis should be on that there is no housekeeping unless you pay and the trash room was disgusting. The size of the room a was the only plus.
Response by Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Valencia
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay with us. We are sorry to hear that we were unable to accommodate your family in your expected fashion, but are glad that you found the size of the room to be comfortable. We are also sorry to hear that our cleanliness was not satisfactory. We will be taking your comments to our staff and working with them to ensure that every room in our hotel meets our standards. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
4 night trip Jun 13, 2014
KL
"just ok"
No hot water on the first night and water was dripping. I felt the springs in the bed. No pool. No soap, lotion or shampoo - I had my own but basic items like these were missing. You have to go to front desk to exchange towels. They do laundry right behind front desk. When I walked out of the elevator the whole floor smelled really smokey. We left a day early. On the good note- 5 min away from six flags(must buy speed pass)!!! Stores and restaurants are super close.
Response by Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Valencia
Andy - Thank you for writing a review about our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed our convenient location; however, we are disappointed that you experienced a maintenance issue during your stay. We will be working with our maintenance engineer to address the issue in your room. We also apologize that you were not notified that we provide toiletries at the front desk for our guests. We will review your feedback with our front desk staff to ensure that each guest is properly informed of our amenities during check-in. We constantly work to improve our hotel, so we really appreciate your feedback. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Andy
The lobby is creepy, the hallways are very neat and clean, the rooms are outdated but, functional, overall experience, Ok to spend the night and go to Magic Mountain or visit overcrowded relatives
Response by Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Valencia
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad that you found our hotel to be clean and that you had an overall good stay. We hope you enjoyed Magic Mountain and we look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Tired Uncle
"Expect nothing. pay a few $ more across the street"
For the price we paid, we were shocked at what we found when we arrived. No amenities whatsoever, this includes shampoo. Curtain rod in room was held in place by one ziptie. A lightbulb was actually wire nut ted into place and hanging from the socket. Towels were thin, stained, and on their last leg. It was impossible to turn off the water on the tub completely so it dripped continuously day and night. Entire 3rd floor smelled like cigarettes and punches you square in the nose upon exiting the elevator. Continental breakfast is gone if you Arrive after 7:30. Selection is minimal and coffee is filled with grounds. Fresh paint all the way around, but if you paint a t urd, it is still a tu rd.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2014
Suckered
"I'd stay again"
The hotel was very clean, as well as my room. My only complaint was that the hallway, which was supposed to be nonsmoking, reeked of cigarette smoke. Luckily, my room did not. I just thought it was ironic since I signed something upon check in saying I wouldn't smoke in my room.
Response by Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Valencia
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that enjoyed the cleanliness of our hotel! We appreciate you letting us know about the smoking in the non-smoking hallways. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with a comfortable stay. We appreciate your feedback, as it helps us improve our hotel. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.​
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Mssbnntt
"Over all good hotel"
Front Desk was nice, they even gave me a late check out. Only bad thing is i could smell the smoke from the smoking room next door come in thru the vent in the restroom.
Response by Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Valencia
Erika - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We appreciate you letting us know about the smoke coming through the vent. We are sorry for this issue and are working to correct it. Still, we are happy to read that we provided you with great customer service! Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Erika
"Cheap hotel."
Wow, won't stay here again. It was the only room left in the city. Not for overnighters. No coffee machine. Rooms have no sound insulation. People above us were up at 1 am and tromping back and forth for 2 hours. Incredible!
Response by Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Valencia
Dave - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I apologize for the noise disturbance you experienced during your stay with us. Your comments will be useful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
1 night business trip May 24, 2014
"Didn't feel comfy or content"
I stayed here mainly for The Six Flags theme park nearby. Loved the town,didn't like the hotel so much. They called me my first day there,while at the park,and notified me that I was only booked for one night and asked me why my things were still in the room. I told them I booked through Expedia and they told me to call them and sort it out..that was the last thing I wanted to do on my vacation seeing as I did pay for two nights! Robin from Expedia was very nice and sorted it out for me,but I wasn't impressed with the hotel staff or rooms at all. I will definitely be paying a bit extra next time for cleaner,cozier rooms and a more organized staff.
Response by Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Valencia
Cristina - Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. It upsets me to hear that your reservation was not handled properly. I am sorry for your experience. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, I am working with my staff on improving our customer service and training them on different ways to better handle guest issues. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
Other trip May 24, 2014
Cristina
"great location"
Hotel location and the friendliness of staff was great. It was hard to sleep due to thin walls. You get what you pay for.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Kimberly
"good to rest your head"
Overall it was okay, the hallways reeked of smoke :( Our room was only supplied with wash clothes I had to call to get towels. Luckily we were in town visiting family and only needed to use the room to rest our heads.
1 night family trip May 10, 2014
DB805
"Good Hotel in Great Location"
Very Pleasant
Response by Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Valencia
Ron - I want to thank you for posting a review of our hotel. It's great to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and our great location during your visit with us. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
1 night family trip May 10, 2014
Ron A
"service by employees at desk"
There was someone in the hotel on my floor smoking weeds/thc I told the front desk. The guy said you want me to get hi. I checked out.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2014
Kevin Lyday
"Very convenient, close to family and work."
Relaxing