All hotels in Barcelona, Spain

Bad internet service
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Pros and Cons"
Pros - Overall this was great for the price. The staffs were friendly. The room was cleaned every day and amenities were replaced as we requested. Cons - No sound proof. You can hear your neighbor's business. Fan or A/C system was not working properly. There were times it was too hot in the room and we wished the fan or A/C was working. We ended up not bothering to change the room but I'd make sure before checking in. Also it was little further from the city center than I thought. But for the price, it was acceptable.
4 night romance trip Nov 28, 2015
Good location, quiet neighborhood, good restaurants near by. The room is ok. Clean and quiet but average deco. Staff makes a lot of noise early in the morning
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Herman
"Modern hotel and really good value."
Loved the hotel--very clean, spacious lobby, and excellent staff. However, you have to either walk a few blocks (or quite a ways) or take a cab to get to the tourist attractions. It is in a residential neighborhood, but close to transit and there are plenty of little restaurants nearby. But we could not find a nearby bank to exchange our US dollars for Euros. The hotel does not do the exchange and the local banks in the neighborhood also did not do the exchange..so we had to wait to go somewhere else for that.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Patrick
"NICE HOTEL IN CENTRE OF CITY."
VERY FRIENDLY STAFF. NICE CLEAN ROOM. WOULD LIKE BIGGER ROOMS LIKE WE HAVE IN STATES
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
NAJEED
"One night in Barcelona"
Although we were only there for one night, we felt that the staff was very accommodating and very pleasant. If we ever visit Barcelona again we will probably stay there. The only negative thing we found was that the air conditioner in our room was not working well.
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
idalia
"Nice hotel -perfect location"
Clients were very please with the Ayre Hotel Caspe. Location was great for the Beach, Sightseeing and Dining. Love the area and hotel was very nice.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
bl and sullivan
"Pleasant Stay"
Great Service and excellent restaurant at the hotel. Lunch menu is a best value in town.
4 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Angel
"Cool, modern hotel"
Great room and location. Breakfast buffet is excellent and good value. Near Metro and within 10 minute walking distance of Arc de Triomf and Basilica (about 20+ min). Lots of cafes and grocery stores nearby.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
"Perfect location to many of the important sites"
Very comfortable and clean hotel that came with a full breakfast buffet and they will also make crepes for you. Very convenient to subway system and many of the important architectural sites. It is located in the Eixample district with cool shops and art galleries nearby. It also felt like a very safe neighborhood, always saw the same people at the local restaurants and on the streets which gave us the sense that it was a well looked after neighborhood.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"nice quiet and trendy"
Very nice, got it for 1/2 off by prebooking
2 night business trip Jun 6, 2015
MARY
This hotel is not near the center of town. It is near some attractions but as a new visitor to Barcelona, I would suggest staying closer to the center of town
Other trip May 11, 2015
Gman
Very comfortable stay. Only downside was the wifi signal was weak.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Clean and Tidy"
This was my second visit to Ayre Hotel Caspe. On both occasions I found my room very clean and well appointed. The maids were very efficient and friendly. The front desk gave me a very good restaurant recommendation, and were very helpful and polite. The hotel is located just a few blocks from the metro.
4 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Great location - walking distance from most things"
Helpful staff and easy location to move around the area. Quiet neighborhood.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Grace
"Value hotel, highly recommended"
Well located, great value for money
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Arvind
"Value hotel in the middle of the city"
Stayed 3 days. Good value hotel.
2 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
Arvind
"A perfect vacation in Ayre Hotel Caspe"
Always is perfect! Service, clean, staff and ubicación.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Mara
We had a lovely stay in Barcelona, thanks, in part to a comfortable place to reside fairly convenient to points of interest. The rooms are modern and functioned well. The staff were warm and helpful. The price was very moderate.
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Nice, comfortable hotel with a great location"
The Ayre hotel is very clean and comfortable, with a great location near the Arc de Triomf. The hotel staff were also very friendly and helpful. I liked that the room actually had lots of electrical plugs (even one on each side of the bed), which is not something that I can say about most hotels we stayed at in Spain (or Europe in general). The hotel is close to both the Arc de Triomf and Tetuan metro stations, so getting around town was quite easy. The only real negative I had with this hotel is that the internet service was quite awful (it dropped the connection very often, even while sitting in the lobby). They really need to rethink the choice of either their internet provider or the wireless routers that they are using.
"nice place but no good wifi service"
no wifi conection in the room. it only works in the lobby.
Response by Ayre Hotel Caspe
Dear Silvio, thank you for choosing us to spend your days in this lovely city, and thank you for taking some minutes on this review. We would like to apologize if wi-fi was not at you expected, we try to offer a quality service at €0 cost, we take note of your comment to work on it. Thank you!
2 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2014
silvio
"Great location with poor internet."
Only in town to visit my daughter, but internet connection was essential for us to communicate and for her to complete school assignments. Unfortunately, it only worked sporadically in the bathroom. Complaints to the front desk were unanswered. Otherwise, a typical hard bed, but nonetheless comfortable. Very clean. I could hear all my neighbors in the bathroom though.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
The hotel is well located and within reasonable walking distance from most of the attractions in Barcelona. The hotel is two blocks away from the nearest Metro and bus station. Although it is a walk of about 15 minutes to La Rambla and the main central area of Barcelona there are Cafes and Restaurants on most street corners with outside tables and so there is always someone around and even walking back to the hotel at night I had no concerns for my safety and was happy to walk back each evening. The staff were extremely helpful, especially on my last day when I padlocked my suitcase and immediately realised that the key was in a bag inside the suitcase. The receptionist sent the maintenance man to my room immediately to cut the padlock off my case and I was able to buy another from a shop round the corner. I booked a double room with single occupancy and the only issue I have is that I was given a room with two single beds pushed together. This was OK for me but may be something people should be aware of when booking. Breakfast was not included in my package and cost an additional 12 euros for each day I chose to purchase breakfast which again adds to the cost and should be borne in mind when booking. The quality of the breakfast was however excellent. Look for the best offers and I would have no problems recommending this hotel.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"Easy access to sights of the city"
Thoroughly enjoyed our 2 night stay. The staff was extremely helpful with all needs, ie., directions, tickets for some of the sights, laundry service. The hotel was lovely and clean and comfortable.
2 night trip with friends Sep 8, 2014
"Very modern hotel close to metro."
We were pleasantly surprised at how modern the hotel and rooms were. Staff was super friendly. About 2 to 3 block walk to metro. The area has a lot of small bar/restaurants, could not find a nice sit down restaurant anywhere but it's probably because we didn't know where to look.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"Great hotel for first visit to Europe"
Clean, modern. Staff was very friendly in helping me find my way around the city. This was my first ever visit to Europe so I was skittish at first. Breakfast buffet was good. I'd stay again.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
The staff was extremely helpful in all ways: maps, directions, calling for services, everything. The room was clean, cool, and comfortable. Loved the enormous bathtub!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Lovely clean modern hotel. We were very impressed that even though the brochure in the room stipulated that you could occupy the room after 1pm, we arrived at 9.30am and were accommodated straight away. We were tired as we had to walk a fair distance with our luggage due to a taxi strike and were able to freshen up and relax straight away. They get 10 out of 10 for this. Breakfast was lovely and well priced as well. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Very nice hotel."
We arrived early and our room was available. The staff were extremely helpful with maps etc as it was our first visit to this city.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Nice hotel. Just stayed one night. I would definitely stay there again if I visit Barcelona again!!
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2014
Denise
"Far from Las Ramblas"
Toilet seat & sink were cracked, room had no view. Could not find our reservation
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
This hotel was located in a good part of Barcelona. It is a little bit of a pain to get to with luggage if you take public transportation, however without luggage the walk is pleasant. I would say that it was about a 10 minute walk. The hotel staff were extremely helpful - when we initially arrived they recommended a restaurant and took the time to draw out directions to various places on a map.
Other trip May 31, 2014
Brittany
"Weekend in Barcelona"
Location was ok, shower was nice, but has issues w/ room w/ window facing into lobby & lacking fresh air and the bed did not have a fitted bedsheet
Other trip May 11, 2014
A.
"Good location good service"
GReat easy stay, walking distance to sagrada familia, would recomend bike rentals
1 night trip May 2, 2014
Nice 4-Star hotel walking distance to la Sagrada Familia and Plaza de Cataluña. Very friendly and helpful staff. Would stay there again.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
"Nice hotel close to Bus Station"
Very clean hotel with extremely helpful staff. Within one block of the main bus station which has direct bus service to Girona airport where Ryan Air flies into. The hotel is about 10 blocks away from Catalayna Plaza which is pretty much the center of activities in Barcelona. It is within a 15-20 minute walk or 2 metro stops away from the bus station. Staff speaks English and is very accommodating. You receive one WiFi password for every two devices you have, but if you have more than two devices, you get more passwords. I stayed in two different rooms since I had to travel to Paris for a few days. The room on the south side had much better WiFi signal than the one on the north side. We did not try the breakfast at the hotel as there are many cafés nearby.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Sasan
"Clean Modern Hotel"
lovely clean hotel, good location walking distance from sagrada familia
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Nice hotel, very reasonably priced"
We had a great stay at this hotel--staff was very good, friendly, helpful--hotel interior was somewhat minimalist and sort of euro cool in style, but comfortable, clean and well designed. I'd include breakfast, which offered good variety and was very reasonable (had dinner at the hotel one night and it was also quite good). The only thing I'd complain a bit about was the mattress in our room was VERY firm, which is not my preference, and that made for a couple of not-so-great nights sleep--location was good for us as well, in an active but not too busy part of the city (ie. good neighborhood with numerous restaurants/bistros and metro stations close by, but no real nightlife/clubs, etc…..if thats what you're looking for)--and the price was very reasonable, for a center of Barcelona hotel--we'd definitely stay their again.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
BB
"Nice hotel. a bit far from the center"
The hotel was nice.20 minutes from plaza Catalonia- which is a bit far. The staff was very kind and the room was fine. Terrible wifi reception in the rooms. If it was a bit closer to the center it would be a great hotel to stay in.
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
A bit out of the way but great hotel. The staff could not be better! The room was good sized and the bath was huge with a bath and shower. Breakfast was available at 12 euro which we thought was high so we found local spots. nearby. Very happy with our choice of this hotel.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
Travler two
"little further from the things we wanted to do"
The employess were very helpfull. Beautiful hotel and room was excellant.
3 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Robbie
"Nice location near the Sagrada Familia."
All our needs were met with a smile. Totally professional staff. Breakfast was outstanding for 12 euros.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
marty
The hotel was very pleasant to stay in! Clean and stylish rooms, friendly and helpful staff. Strongly recommend for both family and single travellers!
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
Hotel was good and reasonably priced. Place appeared clean, Bathroom was comfortably sized. Victor on the staff was very helpful which made the stay quite pleasant. Location was not very good for a tourist (several blocks of walking distance from the metro and hop-on-hop-off bus.)
3 night trip Jul 5, 2013
AV
"Close to must see sights"
Very nice.
3 night family trip Jun 27, 2013
Harry
"Average 4 star hotel"
We had a great stay in this hotel. A bit far away from the rambla but you can easily walk under Barcelona sun to start your day. A coupl of cages nearby help you to avoid paying the 12 eur for the breakfast. I can't comment about the breakfast because I did not tried it. Great service as well.
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
fdo
"nice quite area"
The best among all 4 stars hotel during these 14 days European trip.
Response by Ayre Hotel Caspe
Dear Chai, we appreciate so much you review, thank you! It proud us and encourage us to continue on the same workline! Hope to see you again!!!
3 night trip May 23, 2013
chai
"A perfect place to stay"
The staff was fantastic and the room was excellent! Thank you for the great service!
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
John aka (Jack)

"Good location, friendly and clean hotel"
We stayed two nights at the hotel. Check in was efficient and met our requests very well. We got the airport bus to Placa Espanya and walked from here to the hotel which took about 20 minutes. It was easy to find. The room was nice, modern decoration and very clean. A good experience and reasonable price. There was a little supermarket right across the road from the hotel. Easy walking distance from Arc de Triomf metro stop. Overall a good stay would definitely use again.
Response by Ayre Hotel Caspe
Thank you so much for being here with us, Helen! Hope to see you again soon. Greetings, E. Garcia - Community Manager - Ayre Hotel Caspe
2 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
Helen
One fault only, the room and the hotel was too hot.
3 night romance trip Nov 4, 2015
"in Barcelona for work"
short stay for a work meeting in Barcelona. Chosen the hotel becaude very near to my venue. Hotel is clean and personnel is helpful. The Wifi is very slow, in the room there is also LAN cable connection and that works well if you have a PC. Breakfast buffet is good, although I did not manage to get any warm food since one has to actively find a waiter and ask to get something warm and I never managed.
2 night business trip Nov 3, 2015