All hotels in Rolla, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1801 Martin Springs Dr, I-44 Exit 184, Rolla, MO, 65401, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"Nice place to stay"
Convenient location, easy access to interstate and restaurants. Friendly staff. Has a great pond behind it for jogging and fishing if you bring your fishing pole!
3 night trip May 30, 2014
Lori
Hallways carpets need to be replaced.
1 night family trip May 7, 2014
Everything about the hotel was great except the beds, which were very uncomfortable.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2014
"it was good, the staff friendly, the food was good"
the staff was very nice, the food was good and the pool hours great.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
Jane
"Nice hotel close to everything."
This is the kind of clean reasonable hotel basic travelers hope to book. It's also within 10 minutes drive of most of what you need. We would stay there again.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Publisher & tra
"Great hotel to stop at for an overnight"
Clean and great pool for kids! They even allowed a late check out for us. The place is great for the price.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Nice rooms but the trail around the pond was perfect.
2 night romance trip Mar 12, 2014
"Nice hotel no frills but clean and comfortable"
As I said nice hotel no frills but clean and comfortable especially the beds.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"Great place for a stay"
I booked this hotel because it was midway between where I live and where my boyfriend lives. I had to check in quite late, and the staff was very accommodating. My guest arrived after midnight and they were very helpful in making sure he was able to get onto the room with minimum hassle. The room was well equipped and clean, the breakfast was generous and delicious. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Miki
"great comfort at a reasonable price"
quiet, comfortable beds, clean, easy to get to, close to down town Rolla
3 night trip Feb 24, 2014
Hurta
"comfortable for a quick night stay"
Overall nice for a short stay. Was a little disappointed in breakfast selections but the kids were happy because of waffles and french toast. Very good value for the money and great location for being close to the University and lots of restaurants.
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
Kimber
"Passing through"
Great room at a good price. Very friendly staff.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2014
"More than expected"
We needed a place to rest for one night. It was a last minute reservation, that we made online. I am usually very picky when it comes to which hotel we stay in, however I was pleasantly surprised. The ease and quickness of check in was better than I have had at other hotels. The gentleman who checked us in was very nice and friendly. The room was clean and had a cozy feel to it. The breakfast was as typical as they come, but served its purpose.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
LeisureTraveler
"Great place to stay at!"
Upon arrival the front desk associate was super friendly and knowledgeable. The room was great, clean, and up to date. The pool was wonderful. The breakfast was good with many items to choose from.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
Mrs. Groen
"...Surprisingly great!..."
My sister and I drove cross country in three days. Since we werent sure where we'd be staying at along the way, we didnt book rooms. When we decided to stop driving after 11 hours, I looked up hotels.com for rooms in Rolla. Since I am a review reader, I read a lot them before deciding that this hotel was the one I was gonna book. The customer service was outstanding. The room was very clean. The location was great. I didnt hear any noise from the freeway or neighbors. If I ever drive cross country again, Ill definitely go back to this hotel.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
HulaHoopLove
"Overall decent experience"
The staff when we checked in were great. They were very helpful about suggesting restaurants nearby and which ones to avoid. They were incredibly friendly and kind. The following morning when we went to check out, the woman seemed annoyed by having to do her job and was rather rude. Our room was clean and well kept. The main problem was that the stopper in the bathtub didn't work. So, it filled will water as you showered. If I was in Rolla again, I would probably give them another chance.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"NICE sTAY"
PLEASANT RECEPTIONIST. GOOD BREAKFAST. REALLY ENJOYED THE POOL AND HOT TUB!
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
RON
GOOD
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
RAM RAJENDRAN
"Nice Hotel, But Just Ok."
The hotel was clean and comfortable, but just ok. If you are just staying one night on your way to another destination I would definitely recommend it. Neighborhood was safe.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2013
"Branson stopoff"
Everything was great except for a dog in the room across the hall. Night clerk said he could not move us because there was no other KING bed available and that hotel.com would not allow the switch. Finally resolved when the pets owner returned.
1 night trip with friends Nov 9, 2013
"lov this hotel"
I have stayed at this hotel many times because I love it. I always choose a hotel according to its pool temp. this one is consistently very warm. The rms. r clean an comfortable and the staff has always been kind and helpful
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
vk
"Nice hotel in Rolla, MO"
We checked in Saturday afternoon and checked out Sunday. All of the employees that we encountered were very friendly and helpful. The hotel was in great condition and very clean. The only complaint we had were other hotel guests, but that is hardly the fault of the hotel and staff. I had just hoped, by opting for a more expensive hotel we wouldn't have to share the pool and breakfast areas with a bunch of screaming kids. But, again, this is more due to unfit parents than the hotel and staff.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Local Traveler
"Blah"
In the three nights we were there,our room was never cleaned. The. staff was indignant about our requests to clean the room. Staff in general were surly.
3 night trip Oct 17, 2013
"great for our 1 night stay"
We stayed here as a stop over on our cross-country drive. We planned out our stops and booked our room the morning before. The room was clean and comfortable and was everything we needed after a long drive.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2013
Didn't stay here.....had booked a standard non-smoking room; was offered a standard smoking room with previous water damage and smell or, alternatively, a smoking king.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2013
"Restful."
Very nice. The pool and hot tub areas were well maintained and beautifully relaxing.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
Jan D.
"Decent hotel, but lacks good customer service!"
We have stayed at the hotel a few times in the past and had excellent stays. However, this trip was a let down. After a quick glance at the room, things seemed ok. Then we visited the bathroom. The floor had several hairs all over it and dirt pikes in the corners. I'm not a complainer typically, so let it go. We have two small children so headed to the pool. Pool area us nice, yet hot tub water appeared dirty and not very warm. We had to get hotel staff to take the shut off button off to use it snd it got slightly warmer. Back to the room for showers...tub water did not drain. We contacted front desk to see if it could be repaired. The guy said no because maintenance was gone til morning. He then asked us to load up our bags and head to front desk. After loading our bags and kids we head downstairs. Clerk hands us a new key and says to try this room...no form of apology or sorry for the inconvenience or what could I do to help. The poor customer service was disappointing to me, as we travel through Rolla quite frequently and have never had a less than average experience. The price was reasonable for the stay, breakfast was decent, but customer service was poor.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
rachel
"Won't stay again"
Room and hallways smelled of smoke, and room had musty odor. Room is WAY too small for 3 people and their luggage. Breakfast offerings were good, and the breakfast room was kept clean. Very friendly and attentive staff saved the stay from being a complete disaster. Will try another place next time we're in Rolla
3 night trip Aug 15, 2013
"Great doggie hotel"
Although it cost an extra $25 this is a great place to stay with a pet because behind the hotel is a lake with a 1/2 mile paved walk around it. Also people at front desk very accommodating.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2013
"One of the best hotels in Rolla, MO"
Our stay at Baymont Inn, Rolla, MO was very comfortable and pleasant. We will stay there again. Our room overlooking the lake was well equipped with a mini fridge, microwave, safe, coffe maker, and all other normal stuff that you typically get in a hotel room.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Shahnewaz
"Nothing Special"
No complaints if all you want to do is sleep or visit the surrounding area. Halls smelled smoky/stale. Hot tub was colder than the pool. Billboard signs showed pancakes for breakfast but there weren't any (disappointed family).
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
D A
"I would stay again"
I checked in at almost 1am, and the desk clerk was very kind and helpful. The room we had reserved wasn't available yet, so he offered to upgrade us to a bigger room for free. It was super clean, the bed was nice and firm like I like, and I slept like a baby. Breakfast the next morning was fresh and the area kept clean by constant monitoring by staff. I will DEFINITELY stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"Baymont"
My room still had trash from the previous people.... The hot tub was cold not worth the money I paid :(
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2013
Miller
Pool did not look so good, but service good!
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2013
"Good Middle-of-the-road Choice"
This will be my third attempt at submitting a review due to this site's pickiness, so here goes... This is a decent motel. Friendly, helpful staff. Clean rooms. Any noise issues taken care of quickly. Toilet paper is like sandpaper, though, and bathtub would not hold water. Other than that, it's a nice place to stay.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2013
Janet
"Return visitor"
Staff was friendly, room was clean, location was convenient, and breakfast was good. We visited family in the area last year, and returned again this year. I would recommend this hotel to others.
4 night trip Jun 29, 2013
Kelli
"Good Hotel"
We were driving across country from AZ to MI and stopped for the night in Rolla. The hotel was clean and adequate for the night.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Joyce
"Convenient, close to highway & food"
Front desk personal were very nice & helpful with recommendations on places to eat. Room was good, water drained slow in shower. Like the fact that the shower head was made for someone taller than 5 feet tall. The pond behind the hotel was nice for our dog when we took her for a walk but didn't like the fact that there was goose droppings all over the place on the path. We like the fact that Baymont is pet friendly.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
"Great walk around lake"
This place was a great experience for my family! The Biscuits and gravy were excellent! The whole stay was great and the pool is open 24hrs!! Beautiful walk with lights around lake! Great Relaxation time! And the employees were nice the morning office guy and breakfast girl were Super Nicee and helpfull! I have young children and felt at home!
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Happy Sleeper!
"Happy Staff"
People at reception especially the evening person from Colorado was very friendly and welcoming. Room was clean and quiet. Complimentary breakfast was fine. We will definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2013
Al
Very clean but beds were very hard made it hard to sleep. Breakfast had something for everyone. Staff very nice. Pool was closed in am so we did not get to swim.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
bcky
"Convenient"
Nice breakfast. Easy access off highway. A .6 mile lake behind it with a sidewalk path around it to run along with sidewalk streets.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"Smokey and sad."
Read all the great reviews so I thought it would be a great choice. They do not take Expiedia reservations well. Smoke smelling hallway and elevator. One ice machine. Coffee makers in the room but no cups. Disapointing.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
"Excellent hotel"
Wonderful stay with younger children. They had a nice pool and cookies during the day. The breakfast was great with lots of choices. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
the room was ok but the hallway reaked of smoke . that i did not like
2 night trip Jun 15, 2013
"good hotel for the price.."
We stayed for 3 nights and paid just over $200 through hotels.com.. so the price was right for us! Sorry to start off with harsher criticism but keep reading until the end for the good things about this hotel. The first thing that I noticed was that the hotel hallways smelled funny.. and you could smell a strong smoke smell in the elevator. Our room was very clean though and our view of the pond was nice. The main thing I was disappointed in was the breakfast. When I spoke to the hotel before our stay they had told me that their breakfast was a step up from most hotels. They did have some hot dishes (bisquits and gravy/ waffles) but my husband said it wasn't very good... He also didn't like the coffee so he went to Mcdonalds every day to get coffee. We ended up not eating breakfast there the last two days. One of the things I liked most about the hotel was the large pond that is next to the hotel! It really was beautiful! There were wild geese, birds and fish to see. There is a paved walk way around the pond that makes for a really nice and peaceful walk! It was really nice to have that next to our hotel after driving for several days! To sum it up, this hotel gets high-scores from me for cleanliness, price and outdoor space! I can't really comment on the hotel staff as we didn't really need anything during our stay... Our room was cleaned every day though and the staff appeared to be doing a great job. I can't say much about the pool because we didn't use it.
3 night trip Jun 14, 2013
A and Z
"Outstanding stay"
We stayed at the Baymont Inn in Rolla to visit a friend on the Fort Leonard Wood base. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The rooms were clean, and the continental breakfast was scrumptious. It was quiet and relaxing. We would definitely stay there again.
3 night trip Jun 17, 2013
Bev and Ron
"Exceeded my expectations"
We were traveling to Branson and stayed here for the night. The hotel was nice. The pool was night. It was open 24 hours for adults. The beds were pretty nice too.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2013
"near Missouri University of Science and Technology"
I love the waffles
1 night trip Jun 6, 2013
"excellent place to stay"
room was very clean and personnel very helpful. the breakfast variety and quality was excellent. will book there again!!
2 night trip May 31, 2013