All hotels in Rolla, Missouri, United States of America
1801 Martin Springs DrI-44 Exit 184, RollaMO65401United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

Great pool
  • Wellness Area
    Sufficient wellness & sports facilities
"The only place to stay when visiting MST."
Great, friendly staff & comfortable room, breakfast selection is great.
Other trip May 6, 2015
"Great hotel for the price"
Nice clean hotel
1 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"Decent for the price"
Very average hotel, clean and staff was friendly. A little weird that the entire dining room seemed to be the folding area for laundry - starting with right after breakfast and into the night. We were able to use a couple tables to play cards while staff folded laundry. We'll stay again. For the price, it's fine. No "wow" moments, but fine. :-)
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Joan
"I'll stay again!"
Great stay.
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Allen
"Overall not bad"
Clerk was very friendly, and the room was clean. Our only complaints were that the diverter on the bathtub spout was stuck, so you could not direct water between the tub or the shower, it was stuck in the shower position and you could tell it had been that way for a while as other guests had clearly been fighting with the thing and had nearly torn the water spout off the wall. I feel this is something the cleaning staff would surely have to know about, and yet it was unattended to. The other complaint is more subjective and that was the pillows were the usual small fiber uncomfortable things that a lot of less expensive hotels use. Should have brought our own, and that was our mistake. But, again, the room was clean and the staff was friendly and curtious and the neighborhood was quiet and clean.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Family stop on way to St Louis."
There was NO HOT WATER for anything. When we called at 6 am we were told I guess to many people have taken showers and we run out. When the owners come through we will let them know. At 7 they called and said they had reset got water heaters and we should have hot water soon. Well it was to late we had already taken ice cold showers. Sounds like this is a common problem here. Breakfast was terrible. Only hot food was gravy.
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Don
Nice clean hotel, close to S&T. Nothing fancy, nice breakfast
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"Great hotel for the price"
Easy check-in and check-out, good parking, room was the cleanest I've ever seen, convenient elevators and stairs - only minor issue was one external door that didn't unlock with room card.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Convenient to expressway"
Served the purpose of overnite stay. $25 for pet is a bit steep.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Clean room, friendly staff & great breakfast selection!
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Poor"
The key to the room had to be re-keyed 5 times never worked ever
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
excellent
"Visitng college"
No problems. Convenient location for visiting our son at S&T. Would be great if the hot tub was working.
2 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Jackie
"Nasty"
When we arrived, we checked in, dropped our bags and left for dinner.... upon returning we started to notice the uncleaniness. There was a dirty wash cloth left hanging on the shower rod, noticable hair all over the floor of the bathroom, mold or dirt was on the side of the overflow cover on the bathtub. As if this was bad enough, we couldn't find the remote and the refrigerator was warm and defrosted. My husband went to the front desk to ask about these issues and was told that the refrigerator should be cold in a little while and that the remote is either on the TV,in the desk, or on the desk.... well the refrigerator did eventually get cold and my husband found the remote Under the bed! We used the ice canister and bag for our ice, and as I went to get ice for the second time I happened to flip the lid over.... I almost threw up when I saw what was growning there!! Again my husband went to the front desk to request a clean bucket and lid, this one wasn't quite as dirty but was still dirty!!! They didnt bother to check it first! Oh and when my husband told them that the tub was dirty they did ask if we would like them to come and clean it and he told them that I already had, and that it should've been done Before anyone checked in. I have pictures to verify everything that I have told you. If it hadn't been so late, we would've check out right then. We did however check out first thing the next morning. I can assure you we won't book again.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"ok"
Nice, but with a few little hitches. The lamp on the bedside table didn't work and the water during showers never got hot. But everything else was nice.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Carolyn
"One night, good place to stay"
Nice place, good value, along hotel row within a couple miles of Missouri S&T. Cookies at the front desk! The employees were helpful and friendly.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Monica
"Our Stay at Rolla"
It was a good stay. EXCEPT the pool and pool room was too cold.
1 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
Yvonne
"Very nice hotel"
The hotel was very clean, staff very helpful, but our stay was short. We had no complaints at all.
2 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
Cynthia
"I expected better!"
It's an OK hotel. There were a few issues. The pool area was freezing. Seemed like they kept the heat down until a guest used the area. I tried to swim, but it was just too cold. The hot tub was broke. Once in the room, the bathtub wouldn't hold water. We brought our dog, so I let him out the back door by the grass. The problem was that the key card wouldn't work at that door, so we always had to walk around the building to the side door. Most hotels have a book explaining the hotel and nearby places, but not this place. I had to call the front desk just to find out when check out was. Even with the bad, the room was clean and comfortable. For the price I expected better though.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
The room was clean and very comfortable. Stayed two nights and was very pleased with the hotel would stay again
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"good stay"
Good road side hotel, this part of MO is not cheap, but wasnt so overprice neither. Theres many restaurants around.
1 night trip Jan 27, 2015
Pablo
My parents stay there year coming and going from Michigan to New Mexico. They always enjoy their stay
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Melody
"Very Clean"
Very clean, staff was nice, but had little interaction. The only issue was having very loud "guests" across the hall that were up all night. Smaller Baymont than the one we went to next at Ft Leonard Wood.
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
Lora
"Not too bad Baymont of Rolla"
Our stay was fine. The hallway smelled of smoke but our room was clean and fresh. Desk clerk made some type of error when charging our card. They charged us for the room a second time, but they were quick to remedy the situation in a couple of days.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Jonathan
"Good Family Stay"
Best stay for the price in town. If you want the Ritz stay there but for families it is a great place.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Travel night through the area"
Convenient to highway, restaurants.nice room, upgraded to suite. Small plumbing issue taken care of immediately upon notification. Only distraction was guests jumping up and down above us.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Rolla
B and T I apologize about the noise we did have 7 high school basketball teams come in for a tournament and they all stayed with us. I assure you it is not always like that. We always try and enforce quite hour @ 10 p.m. We really do hope to see you again.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
B and T
"Disappointed with the desk clerk."
The woman at the desk was more concerned with talking on the phone than to the guests waiting in line to check in. I would think that waiting guests would be more important than answering the phone, not putting them on hold, then attending to the persons waiting in line. Also the hotel smelled musty.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Rolla
Elizabeth, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us while in Rolla Mo. I also apologize about the front desk staff not attending to you as soon as they should have. This is not common practice for my front desk staff.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Satisfied"
I only stayed one night on business. The staff was friendly, the room was clean and reasonably comfortable. There was some remodeling going on, but not during the hours I was there. I feel I got what I paid for and I am satisfied.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Rolla
Debbie, We are doing some remodeling, but we do try and keep it during day time hours as to not disrupt anyone. I am please you had a great stay and we hope you chose to stay with us again while in the area!
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
Debbie
"needed vacuuming"
It was ok, the one thing I noticed was the hallways and front desk area really needed vacuuming.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Rolla
Judy, I do apologize for the mess you did encounter while you were staying with us. We are doing some remodeling and I know that is no excuse, but I do hope you give us another shot in the future.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Judy
"Visiting son at S&T"
There appeared to be some remodeling, however the staff was exemplary. The room was clean, and so was the pool. The staff was helpful, and the warm cookies were delicious. Thank you Baymont!
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Rolla
Mari, Thank you so much for such a great review. We love to hear from everyone. I'm very glad the staff was so helpful "hometown" hospitality is our #1 goal and I am pleased to hear you received that.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Mari
"Adequate"
Not luxurious, not fancy, but adequate for our needs.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Rolla
Susan, Thank you so much for staying with us while in Rolla, I am sorry we did not meet all of your needs maybe next time we can be more attentive to your questions comments, concerns and your needs. I am glad you had a good stay with us.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
"Rolla, MO - Baymonte stay"
Exceptional service, room was well kept, we enjoyed the stay and would recommend the facility to anyone
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Rolla
Robert, First and foremost thank you so much for choosing to stay with us while here in Rolla Mo. We love to hear the good and the bad and I am please everything was great for you here. Thank you for your recommendation we certainly appreciate it!!
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
"Nice for our quick stop"
The room was nice enough for our quick stay. Check in was easy and breakfast was decent.
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
Matthew
"Thanksgiving stay"
The hotel staff were especially helpful. This is a well run establishment.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Rolla
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us while here in Rolla Mo. I am very pleased my staff was so helpful. Hometown Hospitality is our #1 motto and strive to achieve that 100% of the time.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
"Great overnight stay"
Perfect for our family's overnight stay as we were passing through. All was nice and clean. Just what we needed to crash in the middle of our long journey. Tasty breakfast was a nice bonus. All for an extremely reasonable price. Will stay again.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Rolla
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your journey and I am pleased you enjoyed breakfast as well. We hate for our guests to leave hungry!! Thanks for the great feedback and look forward to hopefully seeing you again in the future.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Great Stay, No issues"
We were visiting Rolla for a college visit to Missouri S & T. Hotel was nice for a couple night stay. No problems, no issues. Would stay here again if visiting Rolla.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Rolla
Thank you so much for such a great review and we are very please you will choose us again while here in Rolla. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again!!
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Randall
"Nice room, fair price!"
The hotel smelled of cigarette smoke.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Rolla
Tamara, I do apologize for the smell of cigarette smoke we do have a few smoking rooms on 3rd floor. Next time you make a reservation make sure you ask for a first floor room!! Thanks for taking time to leave us your feedback it is very important to us.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Tamara
"Toilet tissue"
Hotel was o k, the only fault was the bathroom tissue, it was the worst & cheapest I have ever encountered. Next time I travel, I will take a roll if tissue.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Rolla
Thank you so much for your feedback this is how we improve on things. Just to let you know we have changed toilet tissue and it is much better. Thanks for taking the time to let us know.
1 night family trip Oct 28, 2014
Very nice and super location if your visiting MS&T campus.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Rolla
Thanks for the great feedback!! We love our MS&T visitors and always look forward to accommodating you!! Thank you so much for choosing us during your visit! Look forward to seeing you again!
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Well run hotel."
The rooms were well prepared and clean as a whistle. Breakfast was great. Everything worked as expected. Close to restaurant and easy to find.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Rolla
Frank, I can't tell you enough how pleased I am that you enjoyed your stay with us!! I do strive to make sure my employees ensure hometown hospitality 100% of the time and our housekeeping staff stays on top of cleanliness. We look forward to seeing you again!!!
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Great room for the price"
Stayed with our kids and dog. The staff was pleasant, the room was clean, and the kids loved the pool.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Rolla
I am please you and your children and wonderful 4 legged child had a great time with us!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!!
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Reliable rest stop."
From the comfortable rooms to the continental breakfast to the helpful staff, this hotel makes you feel at home.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Traveler
"Friendly and peaceful"
All the staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was fresh and everything was available.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Rolla
Chuck, Thanks for choosing to stay with us and we are all glad that you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review we certainly appreciate feed back!!
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Chuck
"Good stay in Rolla"
Stay was very good and perfect for our needs. Close to restaurants and the highway. Breakfast was adequate.
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2014
Dennis
"soccer"
Great location close to 44 close to S&T university. Clean and the pool was a plus.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
theresa
"boot camp graduation."
i loved it nothing like finially hitting the beds after a terrible 10hr drive it was kinda far from fort leonardwood but it served its purpose. breakfast every morning and friendly attendant. P.S on the second day i walked down by the pool and i heard some yelling and complaining about issues with coworkers. something i didnt need to hear....
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Rolla
I do apologize that you heard employees complaining about other employees something a guest should NEVER hear. I did address this with my staff and it will never happen again. On the other hand I would like to thank you so much for staying with us during graduation, thank you so much for your service as every family member of the graduate as well as the graduate is very important to us!!
3 night trip Aug 19, 2014
"Outstanding Hospitality"
We had a short stay for my son's graduation from Fort Wood. Our stay was made to be relaxing and stress free. I had a problem with the room key which was corrected immediately. My son had a problem with the toilet and the room was changed without additional aggravation. The hotel staff was extremely polite and helpful. I only stay at Baymont whenever I travel. And I will continue to in the future.
2 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Sullivan Family
Nice rooms, common areas could be cleaner. Non- smoking floor stunk like smoke. Good breakfast. Very nice pool!
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites Rolla
Thank you so much for your feedback, good or bad we love hearing back from our guests so we know where we need to improve on. I do apologize about the cigarette smoke as we do have 5 smoking rooms on 3rd floor and for that I apologize.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Stevie
"One night stay"
Staff was polite and helpful. However when I checked in they did not have my reservation in their system. I didn't get the room I reserved. No hot water to take a shower. Hotel never offered to discount my stay considering the errors on their part.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Terri
"Hotel has issues"
bathroom was awful...bathtub had not so nice hair in it and towels had hair (Long hair and I have short hair) matted to it....I had to wash my feet in the sink and the only other towel was a hand towel which also had long hair matted in it. When I went to the front desk to tell them what happened to me (made me half sick), the desk clerk another desk clerk (?) and a woman from housekeeping were all standing there. I told them what was wrong and she just said she would make a note of it. I expected that the least they could do was to clean my bathroom or offer me an alternative place to shower. Instead, they offered to take 12 dollars off of my next stay at that hotel. The desk clerk wrote this on a sticky note and gave it to me. Since I am traveling and not going to go to this town again, that was pretty worthless. We called your customer service where she called the hotel requested the charges be reversed. They said "no". Then she called back again and asked to speak to the manager. The manager said that she did not believe that her people did not offer solutions to me and that she would not agree to reverse the charges. It was the worst experience to look down while in the shower and see someone's not so nice hair floating around my feet We also contacted the corporate office for the hotel and they were to make a note of what we reported and were told that the general manager would contact us before the 14th of August. We did not hear from them!
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Monica G.
"Cleanliness"
Bathroom still had hair on the floor. Felt that could have been better. But really appreciated the extra towels we needed and used daily Pool chemicals needed adjustment. Burned eyes which is a pH problem Not enough breakfast foods when hotel was very full to fed all But I would stay again. Staff was very friendly
3 night business trip Aug 5, 2014