All hotels in Waterford, Ireland

"Darlin' Dooleys"
Stayed one night with daughter and friend. Very nice, comfortable. Nice restaurant/bar. Good service. Located right on the quay and easy to find. Would stay again.
1 night trip with friends Jun 17, 2015
"Lovely for an overnight"
Overnight visit. A little bit of a walk to the center of town (5 minutes) and a little buy for thee to Waterford crystals (10 minutes). Room and staff were great, food left something to be desired.
1 night romance trip May 26, 2015
Rachael
"Weekend away"
Excellent hotel.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Great location."
I have been twice and will go a third. Great rooms, great bar
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
2 Adults 2 Children Stayed in Dooleys for 2 nights over easter and had a very enjoyable break. Staff,breakfast and meals were lovely.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Parking is across the street and it is 3 euros. It is a good location on waterway but a good selection pubs offering a traditional experience were not in the area. Only stayed on night. Lots of traffic in front which made it difficult to get to sleep.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
family get together ,first time staying there ,would recomend it ,staff very helpfull
Other trip Nov 8, 2014
Parking costs 3 euros across the street (they give you a token and charge you 3 euros; if you paid the parking lot it would be 5 euros)
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Excellent location and decent room. Only problem was party in the hotel bar area was extremely loud, especially the drumming, until almost 2am.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
sue
"close to all attractions"
Very friendly staff and very personable. The hotel tell is the oldest in town. I had to pay for parking but the give you a token which saves you 2 euros.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
"perfect for going to all areas"
had a nice few days in dooleys hotel
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
breda dunne
We only stayed here for one night in between traveling around Ireland. Our room was small and not very comfortable. Regardless, the staff was very helpful and the location of the hotel was right on the water and in the middle of town.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
"stay here"
the staff were excellent, the pub was great with excellent live music. location was handy ... across the street from the bus station and ample parking with a hotel discount. stay here
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
very good
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"Great location, no soundproofing"
hotel is a little "tired", needs a good face-lift (cosmetic like carpets, paint etc.) My room faced the river (very nice) but also overlooked the road. I could clearly hear the traffic, so much it woke me at 6 am. Double glazed windows but either worn out or badly fitted so a very noisy room.
Other trip Jan 16, 2014
"Staff could'nt have been nicer!"
At first I was not pleased w/my room. It was to be non-smoking & was'nt. I was about to leave to find some place else, when the front desk manager asked if he could show me more rooms to chose from. He was able to find me a quiet, warm, and comfortable room. I'm glad I stayed!
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
"Date with my wife"
It was great. They gave us the honeymoon suite which was big and lovely. Parking was additional and across the street but we got a small discount on the price. 3 euros vs. 5 euros. Close to city center and a lot of sights.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
"Convenient hotel for Waterford, Ireland"
This is a tourist hotel and for it's category they do a good job. Some staff not experienced, but all try hard to please. Restaurant a 3.0!
Other trip Sep 16, 2013

"Fabulous Hotel"
Wonderful hotel and staff. Very accommodating in all aspects. Clean and comfortable. Would definitely visit again.
2 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Shawn
"Watreford City Holiday"
Our stay in the hotel was lovely & relaxing good friendly staff food very good.
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
Philip
"Pleasant stay, convenient location"
Pleasant stay. Convenient location
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Lovely little hotel in good position."
Very nice accommodation.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2015
Janet
Staff were accommodating. Room was comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Cathy
"Good overall experience"
hotel was fine room was as expected at a decent rate and overall a good location
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
"GOOD OPTION"
Comfortable hotel - staff very courteous and helpful - excellent overnight hotel choice with discounted open air public parking opposite.
1 night romance trip May 18, 2015
Roger
"lovely"
one evening stay .bar was lovely .bar staff were great.rooms were great.the down side for me was that the hotel rooms and hotel was very hot and when u go out of the hotel u were cold and i came home with A head cold ,but hotel was lovely
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
eamon
"Central stay in Waterford"
We were at the front of the hotel. The traffic outside was quite loud.
1 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
Deirdre
"Nice hotel, good location"
The hotel is close to the city centre and easy walking distance to all attractions. There are large car parks immediately opposite so parking is easy. I found it quiet at night, despite being so close to the centre of town. The decor is a little old-fashioned but it didn't detract from the quality of the room I stayed in, which was clean, comfortable and with everything I needed. The staff were friendly and there was always someone on duty at reception.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
KNM
"look someware else"
left to carry my bags alone, and had to move bags again myself given wrong room , furniture dated.
1 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
kevin
"Review"
Excellent staff - room comfortable and clean but decor little dated - good value for money would be happy to stay again
4 night trip Apr 7, 2015
Catherine
had a lovely stay, this is the 2nd time we have stayed here this year, and will def use this hotel again
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Very Friendly Hotel"
We had had a long 15 hour journey by coach and ferry from Plymouth, UK. Check-in was supposed to be from 3pm but the reception and housekeeping staff went above and beyond to make sure that we could get into the room early so we could rest. We were very grateful to them. The room was perfect - clean and comfortable with attractive furnishings. We were on a tight budget so spent most of our stay locally in the city centre. the Irish locals were so friendly. One pub even gave us free sandwiches after we arrived too late for a bar meal and spent the whole evening chatting with us like we had known them all our lives. We would definitely return to Waterford and the Dooleys Hotel. Nikki, Plymouth, UK.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Nikki
"Smooth visit"
We e-mailed ahead to say that we would be arriving just before 12 noon and were pleased that the room was ready for us. . It was quiet, and clean , though with a whiff of fish from the restaurant, if we opened the windows, in the evening! Speaking of which, the lamb kebabs were unbelieveably delicious and i even dreamed about them in my peaceful sleep. Hotel is easy to find and very much adjacent or near to the places that we wanted to visit. The people of the town are very freindly . On the down side, i don't like the electronic pass system and twice my card failed to open the lift or my room , despite it working on the stairs. The lift now gives access to the 4th floor!
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Ericart
"Dooley's did it well!"
Staff were very helpful and accomdating. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. It is rare to find a business where the employees look happy in their jobs. Dooley's hotel is one such place. Well done!
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Excellent Hotel"
We had a fab time. We went for the Waterford Winterval which we thoroughly enjoyed. The shops were all in easy reach of the hotel. We booked bed and breakfast. The food was lovely and plentiful I could not fault it. The rooms were clean and comfortable. We hope to return next year.
3 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Maureen
"Lovely hotel"
would def recommend this hotel, staff were very friendly. Lovely place to stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"A Nice Hotel to stay in when visiting Waterford"
1. very good location 2. Car park just across from the hotel, 3€ per night with coin from hotel. 3. room card has to be used to gain access to all floors, good security, not required going down to reception. 4. Very friendly staff, family run hotel. 5. rooms clean and comfortable. 6. food very well presented. 7. While I would have preferred a view of the river it was not that important. 8. Excellent breakfast. nice layout of different cheeses and cold meats. 9. The bottom line, would I stay there again, YES
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
"hotel stay"
when we got there we found the recep very rude outher than that it was ok
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
henry
"Loads of character!"
A lovely hotel with lots of charm and a good position for sightseeing.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2014
Jackie and Norman Davies
"Pleasant Hotel"
Stayed here on a business trip, hotel was fine with a large bedroom and comfy bed. Breakfast was very nice and service was quick. Disturbed by noisy room next door but this was soon sorted out by night staff.
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
Clive
"Hard to Beat"
Located on the waterfront, with a monitored carpark opposite, the only real concern (lack of on site parking) is largely taken care of. Other than that, the room was spacious, tastefully decorated & comfortable. The meals in the bar were delicious & affordable, the staff were friendly & accommodating and the whole place oozed class - our stay was very hard to fault.
1 night family trip Sep 22, 2014
"Dooley's"
Older hotel, convenient location, next door excellent Indian restaurant. Couldn't hear pub patrons at all from our room. Staff very friendly and helpful. Pub right in hotel, close , so you wouldn't have to drive anywhere.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
rologo
"Just off main strip full of clubs and restaurants."
Overall was ok. Halls could use a bit of a freshening up in my opinion. Room was tight and literally had to pick up a baby's playpen and put it on the sofa as it was completely blocking my entry and I couldn't close the door behind me. Breakfast had a good selection and was quite good. Staff were all very helpful.
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
"break in waterford"
a great place for a quick couple of days break, or longer. food good, hotel stylish.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
james
"Great staff and location!"
I had a great 3-night stay at Dooley's and was pleased with everything and everyone! Felt very secure walking everywhere. Shopping was very close by. Took a short bus ride to Tramore Beach: beautiful! This hotel is very accessible for both bus (across the street) and train (10 minute walk away)! All the staff, especially front desk, breakfast host and servers, the pub gang and even the cleaning folks were all friendly, respectful and fun. I could tell they all loved working there!
3 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Irene
Lovely relaxed stay in a friendly and clean hotel.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Mikey
"warm welcome"
Excellent well run and very pleasant and helpful staff nothing was to much trouble would recommend it to anyone
4 night trip Aug 8, 2014
dave&sue
"City hotel next to a busy street"
My room was on the first floor facing into the main road. As the windows were double-glazed 'regular' noise was not too much of an issue. However, two tour buses were parked up directly outside the front of the hotel and started up their engines at 5:30 am. Sleep was impossible. To add to this, the hotel has expanded over the years into neighbouring property all of it old and creaking. Upstairs guests were up and about from 4:00am (presumably on the same coach tours) and every step was loud. Sleep was impossible.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Room was a bit small for a family of four"
Staff friendly and helpfull rooms clean but very warm that May have had a lot to do with the beautiful weather we had. Will return again and would recommend it to friends. Well done.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Only 1 night evening meal and breakfast very good Entertainment in the bar bar.Good atmosphere. Will use again
1 night family trip Feb 23, 2014