All hotels in Palm Springs, California, United States of America
4190 E Palm Canyon Dr., Palm Springs, CA, 92264, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Other trip Sep 4, 2012
Other trip Aug 5, 2012
Family trip Aug 1, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Oasis Villa Resort

"Roomy and feels like home"
06/30/15 Diane J Calgary, Canada
We have visited this resort at least 10 times. All of the units are clean and roomy. There are so many pools that you can go to a different one each day. Groceries and public transit are within walking distance from the resort. If you really want to treat yourself consider booking a massage or any other day treatment at the spa at the Parker hotel across the street - it is fantastic
"Enjoyed my stay at the Oasis"
06/22/15 LindaJohnson53 Las Vegas, NV
Unit was very nice. Comfortable beds and sufficiently stocked kitchen. I found the property to be clean and the staff was friendly. The pool area had shady areas. The towels and linens were nice. There are two bicycles in each garage.
"Perfect location and wonderfully Appointed unit! So quiet!"
06/16/15 Candy1172
We traded a week to stay here and were wonderfully surprised at the spacious and clean unit were received! This resort is perfectly located, close to knotts water park, downtown Palm Springs, and vons grocery store. Our unit was updated and close to a pool. My kids loved it because they were close to a pool and could ride bikes and play soccer in the grass also. They were never bored! Our ice machine wasn't working at first and someone arrived within 5 minutes to fix it. Great service! Thank you!! It was a great week and we will return!!! N
"Clean and quiet"
05/30/15 John L Las Vegas, Nevada
I stayed 5/25/15-5/29/15 in a ground floor unit. The unit itself was newly remodeled and nice. Travertine and bamboo hardwood floors throughout. My unit was very near the clubhouse and quiet. No traffic noise ,etc. Grounds were clean and uncluttered. My booking was through my timeshare with Vacation Internationale.
"Worst Vacation ever"
05/26/15 Danny F Vancouver, Canada
Im not sure where to start. but let me do it by Pros and Cons Pros: - Grounds kept immaculate - multiple pools just walking distance - plenty of ameneties Cons: - Room was old and dated. - ground units were dark and gloomy, very much basement like. - there mice in the walls of our room that kept us up all night for the whole week. They were there for a LONG time. there were plenty of them nesting in the walls. - mouse feces every morning in the kitchen and on the appliances. even after we cleaned every night. - hotel staff were indifferent and couldnt be bothered to return our messages especially the manager. i needed to make repeated calls and in the end had to specifically ask the front desk if i can speak to him at that moment. - On the last day of our trip they moved us to a much nicer unit.. looked newly renovated and an above ground unit. but the whole experience was horrible. - every morning as we were trying to have breakfast outside the grounds keepers pretended to be cutting or cleaning the grass even though they had just done it every day that week on the same spot. it was annoying to have all that dust in our faces and they didnt care.. they looked at you and kept pretending to do work.. overall horrible experience and wouldnt go back even if it was FREE!!
"Nice Resort!"
05/24/15 Europhile2012 Vancouver, Washington
Stayed 5 days at The Oasis in May. We really enjoyed the resort, the grounds were lovely and well cared for. We hung out at the clubhouse pool, it was clean and had plenty of lounge chairs. Our one bedroom unit was newly (and tastefully) refurbished. Sleep quality was top notch, bed was very comfortable. Unit was very, very quiet, despite being only a block off the main road. Front desk staff were very helpful and polite. Would definitely stay again at the Oasis!
"Awesome! Beautiful and excellent location "
05/10/15 sophiestlc Longview, WA
We visited the oasis in April and it was fabulous. We stayed in unit 26 through vacation international. It was clean and comfortable and an easy walk to the clubhouse and main pool . It is an easy drive into Palm springs and also Palm Desert. It was so quite even though we saw people around. With many pools there was always chairs. Saturday was so fun with the dj playing music out by the pool. We even played bingo and joined the spaghetti feed. We would definitely come back with our family or just my husband and I.
"Great Place to stay in Palms Springs"
05/08/15 misskaronkaron Los Osos, California
This is a great resort to stay at. We found it to be very clean, comfortable and very quite. The pools are warm and the hot tub is great. The staff is very friendly and having a patio with a huge BBQ and a newspaper machine right by the office was wonderful. Close to all the cites by the main street. Loved it and will stay again. We are Diamond owners and this one is true to the add and pictures.
"Something for everyone"
04/30/15 Weldo-N-Wher San Francisco Bay Area
We have been here every year for the last several years. The grounds are well maintained and the many swimming pools keep them from getting crowded. The staff has many activities all ages and many dining choices. We will return.
"Global Discovery Timeshare Exchange"
03/24/15 Starbucks24
The property is beautifully landscaped. There was a mixture of fresh water pools and salt water pools which was nice. We had a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath unit. Stayed in unit 52. The beds were comfortable and we had a nice outdoor patio with a grill, The unit we stayed in was not as clean as I would have liked and the unit was really dated and in desperate need of an upgrade. The carpets also need to be steam cleaned. Our socks were dirty from walking on the carpets. I wouldn't walk on them barefoot. It was in the high 80's/low 90's every day. The most disappointing thing was that the thermostat in the unit was set at 72 degrees. Big sign above it which stated that we couldn't adjust the temperature. If we adjusted the temperature and the unit malfunctioned we would be charged for it. Honestly, I believe management just doesn't want to pay the higher electric bill. It was way to warm in the unit and we couldn't open the sliding door because these huge bugs got in through the crack between the door and the screen. I would not stay at this property again and I wouldn't recommend it to my friends or family.