All hotels in Palm Springs, California, United States of America
4190 E Palm Canyon Dr.Palm SpringsCA92264United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
    Great amenities
    Rather comfortable
    Great room
    Service is adequate
    Poor vibe
"Loved it!"
Lovely place, immaculate and appointed, quiet and nicely turned out. The staff was EXCELLENT and courteous...you can bet we will stay there again!!
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Mickie
"Decent place to stay but......"
This is a great place to stay if your looking for privacy in apartment-like settings. Each place comes complete with fully stacked kitchens, patios with BBQ ranges, with either one or two bedrooms. Each unit is clean, nicely decorated and the grounds are well maintained & clean. There are plenty of pools to choose from and free tennis courts. However, I won't ever stay here again. The reason is due to their check-in/out policy. You aren't allowed to check-in until 4pm and you have to be out my 11am the following day, which barely gave use time to enjoy the room & complex. When we arrived Saturday morning, the place was a ghost town, it was not a holiday weekend so the chances of having a room available I thought would be pretty good. I realize it's a large complex and it may take some time to clean rooms after people leave but 5 hours between 11am and 4pm is more than ample time to get a room ready. They need to be more accommodating especially for those who have traveled from far and need a room to rest. If they need to hire more staff to get the rooms ready quicker then so be it just as long as they can have rooms ready by at the latest 2pm is more acceptable. There's no shortage of hotels in PS who are willing to be more accommodating. Having to wait around all day for a room to supposedly be cleaned just isn't worth the $187 I paid to stay there for a few hours. Because of that I will never stay there again!.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"Too Old"
Old property! Needs remodeling on the outside ....Old rooms #21 & 24 Front Desk staff very rude to every need
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Emilio
It was a great studio with everything you need - and more! I would love to come back with my family for vacation.
2 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
Sue
"Great Value. Would book again!"
Had a great stay. Fully complemented kitchen, own parking garage, nice bed and bath. The pillows were amazing. They are for sale too. Would stay here again. Great value!
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Nice with minor issue"
No major complaits except the following: I asked for a room away from the hwy to the south of the resort but they said that rooms are assigned in the morning and if I had preferred a certain location that I should have called a week in advance. That's fair, but I wished I'd know that since I book months in advance. Our A/C didn't work so we were bumped up to a delux although we had to ask for it 3 hours after the crew hadn't been able to fix it. We had to keep the front door and back door open for air. They staff should of either offered that strait away or checked on us and offer an alternative. This is Palm Springs so a/c is essential in late May. After we asked for another room everything fell into place nicely and our stay was pleasant. Management may consider re-training staff on offering clients options when things don't work properly.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Sylvia
Excellent place to stay! Definetly will come back.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Hot water"
I did not have hot water. For $300 per night you should have hot water
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
deborah
"Close to the pools"
We enjoyed it had a very nice stay and the people were nice. It was close to the downtown area it was only 10 min away
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Mariam
"nice resort"
Room/ kitchen good----- Murphy bed mattress not too comfortable. Pool area nice--desk personnel very helpful. Standard coffee makers in rooms would be nice.
3 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
William J
"We love this place!"
Close to town and shopping. Lots of outdoor dining places downtown weather was wonderful.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Gayle
"front desk service stinks"
terrible check in service. Gave me a condo where garage was filled with equipment and could not be used. went back to front desk said where I was told they had no other rooms…manager comes out, gives me another condo but when we get there keys don't work… call to tell front desk keys don't work...wait 20 minutes at condo for corrected keys to be delivered…call again to tell front desk keys have not arrived…front desk lies that they are on their way…10 minutes later keys finally arrive and I get my first and only apology from the service man…front desk service stinks, but the condo was clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Close to Wet & Wild Water Park"
Very friendly and helpful staff. Two bedroom/2 bath condo was very comfortable. Enjoyed the pools. Would definitely go back.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Cindi
"Family vacations"
I had a great time with my family!! This is a really nice place to go with family and friends..!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
vicky
"Summer trip"
Every time is a excellent experience ! .....................................
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Emilio
"Professinall unfriendly"
Hotel nice enough, staff was professionally unfriendly and not helpful
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Judith
"My second home"
I could stay here for a while, with the quiet surroundings and full kitchen in the room. Very spacious room never makes you feel confined. Everything in working order and staff was pleasent. We walked or drove to Von's grocery for supplies and it is a great grocery store. Nothing else within walking distance that we found, but we had a car. This was our second time here and we will probably return here again, No complaints at all
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
SA
"Our Yearly Family Get Away!"
We go here every year!! It feels like you are so far away from home. It's quite, comfortable and beautiful.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
"Home away from home"
Truly home away from home, kitchen was complete even a blender, two bikes and a natural gas BBQ. Swimming pools was great, # 6 was our favorite as it was bigger then the others. Even had a salt water pool. We had a relaxing time.
3 night family trip Aug 19, 2013
Carolyn
"A home away from home!"
I love being able to have all of the amenities in your condo, the location is perfect for a family vacation, and the staff is always there to assist the guests.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
The trip was the best trip ever! My kids were very excited and happy the entire time. We enjoyed all of the varieties of pools and we loved the view of the mountain that we had from our villa. The staff was nice and we like our garage that came with 2 bikes that my two kids loved. I recommend a trip!
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
"A little disappointed"
I thought the resort was beautifully groomed and the pools were nice. I had read that the resort had recently been renovated after being old and outdated inside the rooms. I was disappointed to see our room was not one of the upgraded ones. The floor tile was nice and the kitchen ok. But the carpet in the living room and bedroom was completely disgusting. Our feet were black after walking around with bare feet. I would not let my 9 month old daughter on the ground. The carpet needs to be pulled and replaced, not just cleaned.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Every Comfort"
The condo setting is lovely with older huge trees and a lovely setting from patio. We had # 46, which contained every comfort. The only down side was a musty smell somewhat like urine when first arrived which disappeared in a few hours. Although the condo was very clean the carpet was a little dingy. I liked the location away from the downtown area and yet on the main street and close to restaurant. I really recommend "Manhattan in the Desert" a sit down Deli. I will come here again .This is an older condo but well maintained.
1 night family trip May 4, 2015
anita
"Excellent Family Getaway"
Fabulous getaway. I would definitely stay here again. Here is why I think hotels.com has a three star rating for this hotel: 1) No flat screen TVs, 2) No granite counter tops, and, 3) No tile shower. Other than that, this place was exceptionally clean, very spacious (two adults, two kids (9, 10)), and very close to the water park, which is what the purpose of our visit was. We stayed two nights and simply relaxed and enjoyed ourselves. My only negative is that we only had one regular coffee thing for the regular coffee pot...then I had to go purchase another one ($1) from the front office.
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2014
joecatcool
"Fantastic house with pool and tennis courts"
Absolutely loved staying here. We had a 2 bedroom house with garage and patio. Use of a lovely shared pool and tennis courts. Very helpful staff and all at a great price.
3 night family trip Aug 8, 2013
Alison

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Center parc à Palm springs"
Juste une etape entre las Vegas et San Diego qui est devenue un des meilleurs souvenirs de notre voyage. Toute une villa pour nous 6 très bien équipée des vélos compris dans la location et une piscine et un jacuzzi pratiquement pour nous seuls.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
FR
"Mooi, ruim appartemement"
Verrassend ruime kamers, drie toiletten, twee ruime slaapkamers. Geen overlast van buren of bovenburen. Heel rustig! Prima!
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Yvonne
NL
"En famille. Nous avons adoré."
Beau, propre, tranquille et pleins de belles piscines.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
"Hübsche Anlage in Palm Springs"
Wir haben ein Appartment bekommen, ich denke es gibt nur solche. Appartment bestand aus Küche, Vorzimmer, 2 Schlaf- , 2 Badezimmern und Terasse. Zusätzlich hatten wir eine Garage mit Waschmaschine und Trockner. Der Pool war 50m entfernt. Es ist zwar eine Timesharing- Anlage aber ich habe eine Besichtigung, bzw. Verkaufstermin dankend abgelehnt.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
DE
"Super Resort für Familien"
Tolles Resort mit bestem Komfort. Die Ausstattung der Zimmer bzw. Apartments sind richtig klasse. Selbst der TOP-Grill auf der Terrasse ist vorhanden. Wir würden gern wiederkommen.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
DE
"Fantastisk lejlighed"
Kæmpe lejlighed med alt hvad et normalt hjem indeholder. Skøn altan med stor Weber grill. 2 badeværelser og yderligere 1 ekstra toilet. Stille område og en smule langt til centrum
2 night trip Jul 7, 2013
2 night family trip May 29, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Oasis Villa Resort

"Visited Aug 1990"
04/21/16 Chashmal L Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
I visited in 1990 and it was magical! Still looks as beautiful as back then. Loved all the fountains and pools, perfect interior, lovely location and awesome water park! It was like visiting a paradise, with the lush views, and with the aquatic theme.
"Two weeks of hot and dry!"
04/17/16 Pam H Olympia, Washington
We have enjoyed getting warmed up (ok, very warm) and dried out in our escape from the Pacific Northwest for a couple of weeks. We have immensely enjoyed wandering to the closest pool to our unit for daily dips. And, are getting an early start on our suntans! The unit we are in is very well appointed with all the amenities.
"Oasis in the spring"
03/27/16 Bruce B Sammamish, Washington
Large open units in a beautiful gated setting. Right off 111 so try to get a unit away from the highway. Seven pools, tennis courts, walking paths, all well maintained. All units have garages or car ports, washer and dryers. Nice patios with gas bbq's. The resort offers discounts to local golf courses and the nearby water park.
"Great resort"
02/17/16 suejYuma_Az yuma, az
The grounds are well landscaped and provide lots of walking areas Many swimming pools in resort and as such - you can almost always find a pool by yourself! Units are well furnished and spacious Each unit includes a very nice bbq and also bikes to use on the many roads in complex Close to many golf courses,stores and restaurants
"Lush tropical resort near the heart of Palm Springs"
02/16/16 SalemWiTraveler Salem, Wi
We stayed here through Discounttimesharerentals.com and were extremely pleased with the process and the resort. Easy check in, spacious rooms equipped with anything you need. We loved the open floor plan. We especially loved the bikes available! Washer/dryer in the unit made it easy to do laundry. We loved it so much we are staying again in February!
"October 2015 at the Oasis"
01/23/16 kmaccoy Chilliwack, Canada
Were 2 couples from British Columbia and arrived on Friday, Oct 2nd to Oct. 9th. Both the outside of resort and grounds inside the resort were well maintained, clean & looked beautiful even with the ‘moat’ and fountains turned off to conserve water. Great location for exploring Palm Springs. Not sure if our 2 bdrm. unit, 1-story unit had been updated, but if not, other than dim lighting in the master bdrm bathroom, we had no complaints. In fact, the unit was more than adequate and very well equipped. The beds were comfortable, the a/c worked fine as did all appliances: full-sized fridge & stove, dishwasher, washer & dryer in the 1 car garage. The ice maker worked well, as did the BBQ (with utensils) on patio. Our unit backed on the busy main road, but when the patio doors were closed, we couldn’t hear the traffic. We spent most days at the pool and most evenings walking outside the resort .... unless we were out on the town. When walking, we finished up with a circuit around the resort.. Also, used the 2 bikes included with our unit. The selection of pools was amazing; I believe it was 8 pools. Because our unit was close to the check-in building where the larger main pool was located, we spent the week there. The staff was friendly and quick to respond to requests. The check in area has a beautiful entrance and a nice lobby with a comfortable lounge area with big screen TV, access to a computer and ice water. There was a small but adequate exercise room with some equipment. Adjacent to the main office were tennis courts. Free Internet access was included and worked well. We would return here again.
"Not the Marriott but very large units with garages and your own gas grill on patio."
01/16/16 ElaineQ13 La Jolla, California
This is a gated community with extras you don't find in most rental accommodations. We had a two bedroom which also had a murphy bed so could sleep 6. A large table for eating meals and a small alcove off the kitchen with table, which was lovely. There is a garage with units but very small so didn't use it. It had 2 bicycles which was a wonderful surprise as there are many bike trails around Palm Springs. Kitchen fully equipped with tools for using the outdoor grill. There have been some upgrades but they are not completed as there are the old TVs. The only recent upgrade are the new bamboo floors. Some activities are held with water aerobics only one day during the week. There is a spaghetti dinner and an ice cream social. Lots of repeat customers here as many come every year. Service could be a lot better at the desk-- not the Marriott style of service.
"Love these separate villas and gated surroundings"
01/05/16 Carolyn S Hemet, California
This is the perfect vacation. It's located near great restaurants, however most evenings we cooked in our well equipped kitchen. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Office personnel are friendly and helpful. A great way to vacation in the desert.
"Service dog with certification!!!!"
12/30/15 marleenja Las Vegas, Nevada
Family stayed dec 25,15 in a two bedroom with a den beautiful had a great christmas, next day family had to move to a smaller unit do to availiity, to my surprise the maid reported i had a dog!! Really ofcourse i do i informed the front desk i think her name is esmerelda no problem she said i even offered my dogs i.d etc .. so now my credit card is being charged 350.00 for having a pet only for my second nite visit not my christmas visit? I call oasis villa resort this morning tue dec 30 to talk to a very un helpful manager named Cinthia who over talked me every moment she could saying sorry i cant help you call corporate but you made the false charges there at your resort? Ofcourse corporate person is on vacation till when i dont know and either did the woman answering the phone! Anyone else i can talk to? Ofcourse not! All my automatic payments from my bank to my car pympt car ins credit card etc... have bounced i will be going to small claims court for all my late fees and bank charges! Ive called BBB to report this company also and the service dog Association to report i was charged for having a service dog iam not done with this company i will be reporting this situation to many others!
"Fun family trip."
12/27/15 Kay3138 Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Friendly,nice and helpful people.Fun night entertainment.Delicious food.Huge variety to choose from.Our 3 bedroom condo was clean and very roomy.We were there 9 days,and enjoyed every day.We had our 87 yr.old mother with us and she enjoy herself as well.There was shopping for everyone.Designer and reasonable.A lovely trip.We were in Plam Springs 10 yrs.ago.Things have really changed.More diverse and that's a good thing.