All hotels in Davenport, Florida, United States of America
400 Grand Bahama Blvd, Davenport, FL, 33897, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great facility. Excellent staff!"
When we arrived after two days of travel, they had not received our Expedia reservation. Panic ensued for us. But front desk employee Arlene went above and beyond by printing our confirmation from my email and when she found they were sold out of my confirmed room she upgraded us to a bigger unit. She saved the experience.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"perfect for us"
Everything was great. We wanted to be out of the Disney traffic and be in a quiet community and this was just right. We could drive to attractions or stay put and chill. Our accommodations were spacious and comfortable but not fancy. Pools were close by and not crowded. Kitchen was ready for some updating but was very functional. Grocery was 5 minutes away.
4 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Wendy
"Pleasant Stay"
It was pleasant. Rooms were neat and the neighborhood was good and quiet.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Terrible staff, toilet running not fiinform formin"
Will never stay there again. Bad pool bars under staffed poor quality food- and expensive. A big disappointment
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Nice quiet relaxing staff were vey pleasant, grounds were well kept
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
sue
"Very nice villas"
Very spacious units, all the conveniences of home. Well kept grounds. Pool activities for small children. Very relaxing stay. Convenient location to Disney parks. Only drawbacks were rather uncomfortable bedding and rug in unit looked really beat and stained. Otherwise a beautiful villa.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Walt
"Peasant stay"
Good stay. Not enough pillows. Sheets on the bed looked a littled aged. Otherwise, it was a pleasant experience.
3 night family trip Feb 24, 2015
Fernando
"Excellent Stay! Great Hotel!"
Excellent, family friendly hotel ;) would definitely return to stay here !!!!
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Love this place!"
We stayed in a 3 bedroom condo with all the amenities. Very nice and relaxing! The staff were very friendly and helpful. Love this place!
6 night family trip Feb 2, 2015
Jackie
Our 1st room was not good but our next room was great! Could upgrade the master bedroom tv!
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Triah
"Needs Upgrades"
The bed was worn out, and due to the thick mattress pad that was on top of the mattress to cover up how worn out the mattress was, it made the sheets impossible to keep on the mattress. The couches were also worn out and need to be replaced. The TV in the living room was also broken, the volume kept going up and down. We were only given four pool towels and when we asked for more, we were told that we had a "washer and dryer" so instead of enjoying our vacation we should just do laundry everyday!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Grounds were kept up very nice. Condo was dated and not very clean. There were hairs on our "clean" sheets and the dryer was broken. The amenities were very nice and loved the pools
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Short quick weekend getaway we enjoyed it."
Great enjoy place and weather. Employees very nice and helpful.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Tina
"Nice place close to disney!"
Room was very affordable and super clean and only minutes from Disney. The full kitchen and washer and dryer made it that much better
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"Great place for families!!"
The resort was big and had a lot to offer. Will definitely stay here again, but I would choose one of the newer rooms.
5 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
Margie
"Not going back"
This was our second time staying at this property in 4 years. The first time we were very pleased. We had a great room with a huge bath tub in the master. My kids loved that experience, and I wanted them to have it again. So I made sure when making the reservation to look for the tub in the description. We did not get that room. Upon our late evening arrival, after driving for several hours, we ended up with a room with dirty carpet, a small tub, the handle to the single lever shower was missing, so we could not use this shower. Also, my wifes favorite, butt hair on the master bath toilet. Why did we stay in that room? Because it was late when we got there, we were all tired, the room was upstairs, we had dragged everything from the family suv and by the time we realized all of the wonderful suprises our children had fallen asleep.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Alan
"Awesome"
One word, AMAZING!!!
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Jael
"Very good"
This is my four time staying at this resort and we love the area and the resort. This time the condo was a bit dated but still we were very happy to stay at this resort again and we will stay here in March once again. We stayed for 19 days and in March we have booked it for 17 more days.
19 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
"As always the property is quiet and clean"
We enjoy the seclusion of the property from the traffic of tourism and yet are close enough to the local attractions to take in whatever we want with in minutes; the best of both worlds. And as always the price is just right. Our favorite part of the property is the pool that overlooks the adjacent lake on the back side of the property.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Everything about our stay was great with the exception of a hard lumpy bed and upstairs neighbors were very loud all night.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Great space & amenities"
We chose this hotel to be close to family we were visiting in Davenport and to allow 2 bedrooms for easier sleep arrangements with a 10 month old baby. We enjoyed the hotel features very much. The Cenote spa was very accommodating and the pool area was wonderful! It was nice to have the amenities of renting a house for the price of a standard hotel room. While the room offered the space we needed, it did appear outdated and in need of new carpet, paint, etc. The hotel staff was not as friendly as you would hope, but regardless, everything went smoothly and we will stay here again the next time we visit our family in Davenport.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Nice getaway"
Bahama Bay is a very nice place to stay. It is a short distance away from many restaurants, shops, etc. and only about 15 to 20 min. away from the Disney parks. The condo we stayed in was very clean and well furnished, especially the kitchen. I would definitely stay there again.
5 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
Darlene
"Spacious and nice amenities- pool"
For us, a family of 2 adults, 2 kids, 1 aunt, the hotel was what we expected. Spacious rooms, gorgeous grounds, sports courts and clean pools, hot tubs, splash pad. We used it as base camp for visiting all the parks, plus Kennedy Space Center. It was a little farther from everything than we prefer. About 90 minutes to Universal Studios, Sea World. About 20 minutes to Animal Kingdom, 30-45 minutes to Epcot, Downtown Disney. Traffic in Orlando these days is horrific! Plan extra time to drive anywhere!
5 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Melinda
"Nice condo."
The grounds were clean and what you would expect at a resort. Pools and hot tubs were very well maintained. At times we were the only family at the pool. The staff were helpful. We liked that we could rent movies for free. The units were very clean. The unit needed upgrading though. Beds were not comfortable, the stove on/off button was broke but worked, the couch was sagging in the middle.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Joanne
"Its a great tour location."
Good.
6 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Very good hotel and very good price"
We've arrived and the attention at the reception was great. Then went to the room and was very confortable. The only bad thing was thar it was difficult to locate the hotel and didn't come up in the gps. Therefore had a lot of time finding it. Good for families to go to the parks too. It is 20 minutes away.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
rupa
"Huge room but dirty and low end."
The room surprised us with its size and all but as we tried using the dishes, they were dirty and food left from other guests. Several blankets were dirty with hair and food stuck to them; as well as the pull out sofa bed being completely unsuitable for people to use! The "mattress" was paper thin with the bottom torn out of it and uncle and stains all over it. In fact, there i are so many issues that I can't list them all here.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"Touchdown!!!!"
Hello, I stayed at the Bahama Bay Resort with my son and three other of his friends. We were there for my son's 14U AAU Football Tournament. Resort was perfect to stay at and relax (Pool, basketball court, restaurant, free movies, etc.!!!) & the football fields were right around corner. Condo was spacious, had full kitchen, washer and dryer, two bedrooms, pull out couch, two full bathrooms, and outside deck area. Would recommend to all!!!! Thanks, Mike!
3 night family trip Dec 2, 2014
"Great for groups!"
The hotel was comfortable. This place was perfect for a group of 5. Each person/couple had their own room and space. The only things we would have changed were: 1. The beds (they were very hard and uncomfortable; 2. Housekeeping (only available for an extra fee); 3. the couch/cushion smelled so bad it was hard to sit there or take a nap on it. Other than that, it was great!
2 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
Lorraine
"Home away from home"
I rented two queen rooms for my family of 12 and everyone enjoyed the place. Great location and there are activities available for both kids and adults. The resort had a feeling of living at home, and we had no worries because the place was fully stocked, no need for pots or pans, iron, hair dryer, washer and dryer. But I was concerned about the cleanliness of the carpet, my bar stool was broken, my microwave did'nt work, and my sis in law was using the hair dryer and had an electrical shock. The staff was informed and was taken care of ASAP. Other than a few mishaps I am making reservations for next year.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Dinah
"Great price and roomy!"
The condos were amazing. We had plenty of room and it was well stocked with everything we needed. Well, except wash cloths. That was a little weird but we never asked if they could supply them for us. There was a small at ground and splash pad for the kids. An easy drive to Disney properties. The only negatives were bad reception on our phones and the wash cloth problem.
3 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Elizabeth Charity
"heated pools"
love the 3 heated pools and javuzzis
6 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
jean claude
We only stayed a few days this trip and loved it. We will definitely keep this place in mind for a longer trip next time.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Erin
"Great place to stay."
I have stayed here several times now and always enjoy it. Great place to relax after exhausting days at Disney. All the comforts of home and beautiful surroundings.
6 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
Myrna
"Great place to stay for families of more than 4."
We had a 3 bedroom condo which was PERFECT for us. Our teenager had his own room, which was pleasant for the entire family! Having a fully equipped kitchen was wonderful, too. There was a large capacity washer & dryer in the unit as well, so I was able to wash all of our clothes, so when we got home, all I had to do was unpack. There is a Publix less than a mile away. Very convenient to all of Orlando's attractions. Although the unit we had was a little dated, it was very comfortable & VERY spacious. We really enjoyed our stay there. The ONLY draw-back for me was the pillows. They were not comfortable at all, but this was the only thing I can complain about. Other than that, Bahama Bay was wonderful for our family of 5!
Melissa7596
"Our favorite place to stay!"
Great location. Clean large rooms. Nice people at guest services. Close to everything! We cant wait to go back...
Jules
"Excellent resort."
Second time this year. Enjoy roomiest of unit along with separate bed/bath for guests. Close to Disney, shopping, Orlando activities. Great value for price.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
"Not if you want to use your cell phone"
There is no cell service at this property. I was supposed to stay six nights but checked out after one night because I had no cell service. I need my phone for my business and I wish someone had told me that I wouldn't be able to use it here.
6 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
"Reunion"
Enjoyed it very much
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Robert baxter
"Great Place to Stay in Orlando"
We loved staying at this resort. My daughter and her friend (both 11) had a great time. They loved the karaoke Saturday night. I was able to enjoy relaxing poolside. If we ever go back to Orlando, this is where we will be staying.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Christine
"Great accommodations. Bit too far out though."
Beautiful grounds. Beautiful condos. One bar ( mambos) mostly closed as not a money maker ( staff comment ). Miles from anywhere. Must have a car !!!
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
jg
"disappointing"
I saw this rental condo through Wyndham and when it popped up on Expedia we decided to use it. The person @ the desk was pleasant. The restaurant was under staffed and extremely slow, we left and went somewhere else. This particular condo needs serious updates. The carpet was very dirty and stained, badly broken tiles in the 2nd bath with completely loose pieces, washer and dryer need repairs, not enough towels for a room that sleeps 8, broken fry pan, and mold in the showers. The shop was very small and didn't have much to offer for supplies. I've stayed @ other condos in Orlando and this one has less to offer and still for the same price. Would not recommend.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Nana V
"Perfect resort for a family trip"
Nice relaxing resort with a lot of amenities, condos are very nice and clean, staff are courteous. Free parking lot.
4 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
Tamer
"Spacious condo"
I would stay again. problems we encountered was the fridge not cooling and the freezer not freezing. We places things that belonged in the fridge in the freezer just to keep things cool. They sent a replacement fridge but since we weren't there when they came and we were told we didn't have to be there to get the fridge, they just left it in the hallway. We never got a chance to put our things in there because once we tried I didn't know how we would be able to move the fridge to the kitchen ourselves. They came and took the fridge back after 2 says. There were a few bugs ButI believe it was normal for Florida but on the last day we noticed a bug trap between the kitchen counters so either it's normal or the owners knew they has a problem. It wasn't a huge issue because we saw them mainly by the window seal or door or one in the shower. And we got a heads up on a previous review so we came with bugspray. There was a flat mattress for the living room bed. It was no cushion you could take the mattress and fold it in half. No one used it because you could feel every spring. Requested more washcloths since there weren't enough. We stayed for 7 nights. No maid service that week so we washed our own linens with our own detergent and Emptied our own trash. We didn't have to clean up when we checked out. karaoke every night, checked out movies one at a time, and unlimited coffee coffee was provided. None of us had ANY cell phone service on the whole property.
7 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Jackie
Everything was awesome, just one problem.......wifi doesn't work, it's not good!!!
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Very satisfied"
Staff was very accommodating for any and all things needed. My husband and I traveled with all five kids for this trip. Their ages range from 4y-22 yrs and this resort had something for all of them. We had pleanty of space for our big family. I would definitely stay again.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"VERY NICE PLACE"
WILL COME BACK ANY DAY
2 night trip Aug 9, 2014
MIKE
"ok hotel but took forever to get to parks.."
The hotel was ok....road construction to hotel makes the drive back from parks horrible...also our room had a roach problem...I know they are everywhere but this it was a little much..
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
texas4
"spacious and inexpensive"
Note they will charge you more for your resort fee than you are quoted when you book the room. They are a time share company so questionable ethics are to be expected. The rest of the experience is fine. Nice large room. Be prepared to walk up stairs. There are no elevators and the units are 3 stories. No houskeeping. You have to take out your own trash at the end of your stay. If you are ok with that it is a great place to stay and save money by cooking for yourself.
2 night trip Aug 4, 2014
"Resort stay for great price"
My husband and I have 5 kids between us and so our options for our once-in-a-lifetime trip to Orlando were limited. We had a strict budget and were cash-only (not going into debt) for this trip. We were able to rent a 3 bedroom suite for $$$ instead of $$$$. The place is nice, yiu can tell that cheap materials/appliances were used and there is always the possibility that something won't function ( we had a full kitchen and mini washer/dryer) but ours worked for us. Two of the eyes on the stove did NOT work but the other two worked fine so we managed. Staff was courteous, grounds were clean and well maintained, pools were in good condition and rowdiness was not tolerated.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014