All hotels in Davenport, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here400 Grand Bahama Blvd, Davenport, FL, 33897, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"VERY NICE PLACE"
WILL COME BACK ANY DAY
2 night trip Aug 9, 2014
MIKE
"spacious and inexpensive"
Note they will charge you more for your resort fee than you are quoted when you book the room. They are a time share company so questionable ethics are to be expected. The rest of the experience is fine. Nice large room. Be prepared to walk up stairs. There are no elevators and the units are 3 stories. No houskeeping. You have to take out your own trash at the end of your stay. If you are ok with that it is a great place to stay and save money by cooking for yourself.
2 night trip Aug 4, 2014
"Resort stay for great price"
My husband and I have 5 kids between us and so our options for our once-in-a-lifetime trip to Orlando were limited. We had a strict budget and were cash-only (not going into debt) for this trip. We were able to rent a 3 bedroom suite for $$$ instead of $$$$. The place is nice, yiu can tell that cheap materials/appliances were used and there is always the possibility that something won't function ( we had a full kitchen and mini washer/dryer) but ours worked for us. Two of the eyes on the stove did NOT work but the other two worked fine so we managed. Staff was courteous, grounds were clean and well maintained, pools were in good condition and rowdiness was not tolerated.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
budget Mom
"Very roomy"
For the most part it was a great place, it's our second time here. The only issue we had was at checkout, the lady Analiese was rude and said, "you know check out was at 10?" With an attitude. (It was 5 mins to 12 noon). I advised her I had called the night before, then again that morning to confirm a late checkout. She asked who I spoke with and I told her, then she proceeded to point to a co-worker and ask ME if that was who I spoke with...well duh, it wasn't like i could see thru the phone! She said she didn't see anything in the computer but then was like "oh forget it". Other than Ansliese everyone else was very pleasant.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
Sandra
"I love the villa it was perfect"
It was great! It was like staying at my dream house :) love the fact that it has a laundry :)
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
elsy
"Very pleasantly surprised Nancy from Orlando"
Anniversary celebration for family 6 adults and 3 children ages 6, 2 and 1. Stayed in deluxe 3BR villa Perfect in every way. We were in building #3 room516. Owner had remodeled unit totally. All beautiful. Pool and spa right behind our unit. Kids Splash Pad was just a short walk away. Three grandkids absolutely loved it. Could see Disney fireworks every night from our balcony. Only negative was problem with refrigerator - never could get temp cold enough. Told front desk so hopefully fixed for next guest. Would definitely recommend this resort and would return. I would try to get this same unit because of location on grounds and convenience of pool.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Nancy/Orlando
We stayed here while our son played basketball at espn . The accommodations were nice. The only thing I didn't like was they added a 120 cleaning fee onto the room rate and didn't even clean the room. When I asked about it that said it was for cleaning upon your departure . That was not right. If they are going to charge a cleaning fee they should clean the room. The location is not really convient to attractions. It says 10 minutes from Disney but it actually takes around 30 minutes due to traffic. Probably will not stay here again
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
eva
"Needs an update"
Very old furniture, torn fabric chipped furniture looks really bad. I had a three room suite, only master room and living room had a tv. Kitchen cabinets were peeling, old furniture. I didn't like paying resorts fees for "cleaning" the room, which never happened. I guess they meant we we checked out. The resort was too far from everything.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
CJ
"nice"
Nice place
5 night business trip Jul 15, 2014
francisca garcia
"Girl's Weekend"
Had a great weekend with friends at Bahama Bay Resort. Lots of space and two bathrooms!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"We stayed in the penthouse suite"
The best suite was on the third floor but there was no elevator. My mom was 87 and my husband has hip surgery 3 weeks ago so hauling all the food up was tricky. 2 flights of stairs per story. Glad it was not on the 4th floor. The rooms were spacious as we had three bedrooms. Televisions were all old. First our refrigerator was not working but Bernard(staff member that made our stay enjoyable) brought us a small one and the repair man came within 2 hours and fixed the one with the icemaker. Stove did not work but the microwave did. Washer would not spin our the water so that was worthless. Carpet was old and spotted. Very little kitchen equipment. The best part was that there was a lot of freedom in the pools so the little kids could have floaty toys. There was music at the back pool, next to the sand volleyball. We had a great time in spite of the condition. We had 2 units to accommodate all the family so we paid $160 in cleaning fees, so expect that. Stores were close by. The staff seemed great, especially Bernard, who fixed all out remotes when they were not working. Bring a lot of your own stuff(beach towels, kitchen soap, kitchen towels, etc.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Debbie
"Room Outdated"
We only stayed one night...room was very outdated. Sofa bed was broke but fixed, but the couch was torn up. We were suppoesed to stay 7 nights but the Hotel.Com rating is much too high!
7 night trip Jul 9, 2014
A lot of space for the entire family. Clean & very comfortable. Amazing splash pad for young kids & great pools parents too,
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
lisa
"it's great!"
My family, 6 adults and a child, are satisfied with this 3/2 apartment. Everything is comfortable.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
virginia
"Outstanding"
It was very enjoyable. The resort is very well kept. The staff was very nice and professional. And our villa was great. Will definitely be back again.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
"Fun"
My kids really enjoyed this place definitely will be returning
3 night business trip Jul 3, 2014
venisha
Friendly staff. Very very cleans rooms. Perfect place for a family vacations.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Judith
"it was a great time we had and it's a wonderful pl"
my family and I enjoyed ourself and we will be back in November
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Bahamas bay
"SECLUDED BUT QUIET , NICE ,"
GAVE IT A 4 , THE ONLY PROBLEM WAS THE DRINKS WERE WATERED DOWN NOT WORTH BUYING , FOOD WAS EXCELLENT , KIDS POOL WAS GREAT , 7 MIN AWAY FROM WAY WEST BOUND 192 , OVERALL NOT BAD
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
ALFARO
"Nice hotel to stay"
I enjoy my stay in this hotel and the staff are good
Godwin
"Pleasantly surprised"
I'm extremely picky and usually only stay on disneys property but due to our last minute plans and number of people in our group I reluctantly booked a 3 bedroom at Bahama Bay. I thought we were going to walk into a tacky, outdated, dirty condo, but I could have not been more wrong. The condo was very nice, clean, super spacious and I was impressed by how nice the outside and property was as well. No complaints here I will definitely be staying her next time.
picky mom of 4
"Great hotel, loved it. Very family oriented."
Everything was great, the sheets were stained and the sofa bed to soft so you can feel the springs. But other than that everything was great, service was great the whole resort was beautiful
Family Fun
"home away from home!"
We definitely loved our stay. It was very nice and relaxing. Very peaceful area. We will definitely stay again!
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2014
ma
"It was a good place for relaxing and quite place"
Wonderful resort. It was a good place for relaxing and quite place
"Great place to have fun with family!!!"
I recomended with close eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2014
Jorge
"In serious need for improvements!"
My family and I stayed here for 2 weeks. If you decide to stay here, you NEED to have your own transportation because there is no public transportation in the area. The hotel has pretty nice size rooms and a well kept ground. BUT, behind the grounds comes the grind! Furnitures ( couches mainly) are old, dirty and frankly I found it disrespecful to let human beings sit in these sofa and loveseat ( I have pictures I shared with hotel frontdesk). The carpet in my unit was so dirty in the kitchen and entrance areas, my kids were afraid we might catch some disease. I took pictures and showed to management, the next day a cleaner was sent, while it helped, it was not what one would expect from a hotel. The bathroom curtains was durty and had holes in it (photos available) but was replaced upon my complaints, once more. The pool was ok. The owner(s) need to invest in this place, updating the furnitures would be good start. Internet connection was impossible with my mobile devices (very weak signal strength) but was ok with my laptop. It is not rocket science to improve internet services nowadays! I 'd rather pay a little more and stay at a better hotel with less headaches!
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Marc
This hotel was fantastic, we will definitely stay here again! The Publix was very close and......interesting. The location was great, the rooms exceptional and the hotel staff very friendly!
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
not excellent but good enough. Rooms are a little small, no elevator on 3rd floor and my old father had issue to go upstairs every day. The same price rooms are very unequal depending on location - far or closer to the lake beach.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"Family friendly and a bright spot"
We stayed at Bahama Bay for what was supposed to be 12 days but it turned into 17! We were in the process of moving to the Orlando area and the hotel fit the temporary housing budget we were given by my husbands company. Unfortunately, nothing went as planned for our transition into our new home but through it all Bahama Bay was a bright spot. We loved the splash pad for the kids (5 yrs and 9 months). The beds were hard and very uncomfortable but the staff went above expectations to try and make them more comfortable. When we informed the staff we needed to extend our stay they rearranged bookings for other guests so we could keep the same room. We loved it!
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Rebecca
"Nice and Quiet"
My family stayed for a week. We moved 3 times to find the best condo. The first condo had dirty/stained carpet. The second condo was furnished the same(needed updating) as the first and the carpet had just been cleaned and was soaking wet. Finally the 3rd condo and decorated real contemporary and was comfortable. Condos are very spacious w 3 bedrooms 2 bath, master br away from the kids rooms. The stove burners did not work very well for cooking breakfast.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
E
"Close enough to Orlando Attractions"
Decent. Fully stocked kitchen. Comfortably sleeps 6.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
JeJC
"Getaway for a couple of days"
The condo was clean, but some of the kitchen cabinets were worn. It would have helped if the larger condos were situated on the ground floor as there are no elevators, and with seven in our party, there was a lot of luggage to carry up and down the stairs, in 95 degree heat. It was worth it, though!
3 night family trip Jun 24, 2014
We loved everything about the resort!! Worth the money and if we ever go back, we will look forward to staying there again.. Rooms were clean, I felt at home because they were spacious.
6 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
Mona
"Um......"
There was a loach in the hotel. There was a carpet in the kitchen table. However, it was easy to access amusement parks.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
jackie
"Amazing Hotel"
This place is amazing! The rims were really clean and very welcoming . Had a GREAT experience.
3 night trip Jun 23, 2014
Jenifer
"close to Disney"
My husband & I traveled w/ 2 kids on a 9 hr drive...that being said we got our early check in as we requested. We enjoyed the spaciousness, 3bdrms & 2 bthrms. Only thing I would change is update the decor. It was close to Disney & a 30 min drive to universal. Plenty of other stuff nearby too. We will definately make this our place to stay when traveling to Orlando.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
Renae
"Very nice resort, lots of amenities, great price!"
We enjoyed our stay at the resort it was very clean and roomy for our family of 6. It was very close to disney and after a long day at the theme parks it felt good to come back to the resort!
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
ivan
We found and killed 3 Roaches in our room.not happy about it.
4 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
maria wosar
"Great property but needs a little updating"
This is the first time we've stayed at the Bahama Bay Resort and we were surprised in both good and bad ways. We loved the location, the size of the condo and the amenities. The pools were beautiful and the grounds were very well maintained. My kids loved all the lizards and frogs on the property, which is typical of Florida. The splash park area was perfect for the age of my kids and we spent so much time there. The travel time to Disney World was about 20 minutes away which was just fine with a rental car. The condo unit itself was outdated and the carpet was horrifying. I wouldn't walk on the carpet without shoes on the entire time. I wish I had taken pictures, but it was truly the worst carpet I have ever seen. The finishes were very basic and the beds were uncomfortable. Overall, I would say that the unit needs some updating, but that may have just been the unit we rented, not all units. We would come back and certainly speak up if we were given an unacceptable unit again. Overall, good, but not at all like staying at a Disney Resort, but a fraction of the price.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"it was ok"
we stayed in unti 702 and I liked the layout of the condo however we defintly had one of the older units and I was disturbed when I saw mold on the ceiline by the guest rooms,the stove was rusted and as well as the toaster.And to top it off we had obnoxious niehgbors above us to the point where cops were called about the noise because after we told security twice it still went no where. Defintly will not be staying there again .But hosekeeping was nice
7 night trip Jun 13, 2014
renee
"The best place to stay in the area."
We had a wonderful time, fantastic suite, good location, hour or so away from the ocean and the Gulf, 20 minutes from Disneyland. The room was completely furnished with kitchen utensils, towels, etc. Loved our location right across from the lake and soothing fountain. The staff was so helpful and loved the quiet and peacefullness while we were there. Our granddaughter loved the ducks. Would love to go back again, this is our second trip there and have always enjoyed Bahama Bay Resort!!
11 night trip Jun 5, 2014
JLR
"Loved this place"
Nice rooms, comfy beds, quiet & peaceful. Staff was friendly and helpful. Will definitely be back.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Indiana girl 84
"Couldn't have asked for a better stay!"
Started off getting greeted by the wonderful night manager. Requested a room change which he happily accommodated. Every encounter and interaction with the staff was wonderful. Even had to have maintenance come out for a few minor issues and he was extremely polite and professional and made sure everything was taken care of! I would never recommend the on site restaurant as the food was terrible and staff was worse, but that was a minor glitch in our otherwise perfect vacation! Another item I want to make mention of is that we had horrible cell reception in the room, but I actually thought this was a plus. No outside calls or distractions... We were just able to enjoy our vacation!
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Ali
"Pleasant Surprise!"
The resort is huge.....we were surprised at how beautiful the resort was. We had 5 people and there was plenty of room for everyone. This is my favorite by far.....very clean, beds comfortable, quiet, and about 15 minutes to Disney, but yet just minutes to stores and restaurants. Recommend highly!!
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Skinny
Everything was very nice, but just for a minor detail in the one of the rooms. There was a statue of some sort, that I didn't care for. Overall, everything was great. Hope to go back next year.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Beautiful grounds but shabby inside"
The people and the grounds here could not have been better. A wonderful, relaxing place to get away. However, our unit did not have the best furnishings and that keeps the overall rating much lower than the people and grounds deserve. Our unit was notably old with torn furniture, worn out mattresses, and broken fan blades. While I did not feel it was clean to my standards, neither did I feel it was risky to go in socked feet. The condition of furnishings reminded us of a poor college student's yard sale finds! In their defense, the front desk asked -- upon check in and before we had been in unit -- us to call if things were not acceptable. It was 2 a.m. and we missed several things that night in our exhaustion. We did not request a change of unit because our stay was only 3 nights and the basics were all there. For the price and space provided, it was a good deal. The grounds were clean and well kept and the many pools were fabulous. Everyone we met - from front desk to trash pick up - were friendly and helpful. If you need space near Disney/Orlando, inspect your unit thoroughly upon check in and request a newer unit north of the club house. We saw several very sharp buildings on our walks!
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
IL Mom
"Family friendly & adult friendly!"
Great place. Stayed in building 14, unit 1110... Easy walk to pools & restaurants. Friendly staff, good food.. Will return!!!
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"Would stay there again!"
Clean and spacious room and the surrounding grounds were clean and beautiful. Definately would stay there again
8 night trip May 30, 2014
Judy
"Very Satisfied!"
This is a dual review.While we were going to stay at the Bahama Bay Resort, unfortunately we were unable to. When we arrived we found that the room we had reserved and paid for was on the 3rd fl. I am disabled and can not go up and down stairs. This would have been a very disappointing problem . At the time of check in the clerk was very attentive to my needs, was very helpful and pleasant and obtained a manager who transferred our stay to their sister property down the street, Caribe Cove Resort. The manager made sure my rate was honored and within minutes we were on our way to our new room. they also advised we were welcome to use the facilities at Bahama Bay, pool,game room etc. While we did not see the room at Bahama Bay the property was very well maintained, as were the facilities. At Caribe Cove our stay was just as good. The room was very comfortable, clean, the A/C worked great! The property is well maintained and these two resorts are the greatest steal of any hotel/resort near Disney. I will return and stay there again! I would very highly recommend these resorts. Location is very close to Disney, and the neighborhood is residential and very quiet.
2 night trip with friends May 30, 2014
Jose
"It was a nice get away with my family."
It was nice and relaxing. Also the rooms were awesome. The only thing that dis reach where we were at was the wifi. That's the only thing that I didn't like other than that I had a great time. Overall experience was good.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014