All hotels in Carson City, Nevada, United States of America
4055 N Carson St, Carson City, NV, 89701, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

Good clean hotel. It is on Carson Street near where it joins I-580 so the traffic patterns are a bit complicated when going south into town. Otherwise, it is not too far from basic amenities in Carson City or downtown/state buildings.
3 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Theodore
"home away from home"
Everyone professional,courteous,accommodating,and helpful.Rooms very clean. Will definitely stay here again. A BIG thank you to the hotel and staff.
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
larene
"oldboatguy"
No point given,have been HI member for 25 plus years. Fromt desk help on early mornig shift 0700, unfriendly eating at the counter, didnt want to be bothered with customers.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Winona
"Lower Elevation from Taho"
Only a one night stay after Visiting Virginia City and getting us on the path home. Nice facility and the best staff so very helpful. I booked this hotel because I had to leave my room in Lake Taho because of health reasons. High elevation put me in ER heart problems so that was disappointing. Knew you could always true Holiday Inn and the Cinnamon rolls are always hot ha ha..The breakfast eggs biscuits and gravy sausages are wonderful way to start you day. Thank you for the Dinner discount tickets enjoyed Reds old 395 got a free Yelp desert there too. What more could you ask for...Room very comfortable and clean would stay again when we come to the area. TY
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
"A great place if you find yourself in Carson City!"
Big fluffy queen beds, cool rooms for the weather outside and loved the little details, as in the indoor pool and the cookies at the front desk. Finally, the breakfast was the best and the workers were very attentive until 9AM! Thanks Holiday Inn Express, gave me the peace of mind to start our long day with my family.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
reyna
"POOL and rooms are small."
We were expecting something bigger for the price offered. The pool is sooo small and you can't even swim or move around! Kids were very disappointed. We were traveling to Vegas and booked one night stop. Other than that everything else was good. It is very clean and breakfast was good. However I propably wont book gain here because of the pool size.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"Wont be disapointed"
Pretty much all good, did ask about them having softer bath towels(been washed to many times) desk said they were getting replaced in September. Very small thing.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2015
A great place to stay We liked it so much we almost stayed an extra day because of the comfort.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"Holiday Inn Express made our family vacation Fun!"
I am happy with their service Excellent, very clean, lication is very Good amenities is not that much but i love Holiday Inn Express Hotel will recomend it to my friends
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Hazel
"We didn't expect the awesome experience. ."
Our experience was awesome. The service is wonderful and their breakfast is filling. We have a great time and we'll definitely come back and refer it to our friends.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Great place to stay, a little out of town"
Comfortable, easy access off the freeway. Breakfast was much better than other hotels. The room was comfortable and overall a place I will return to when visiting Carson City.
3 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
"Nice place close to the hospital"
Staff were very nice we have stayed several times over the past few months
Other trip May 21, 2015
martinilake
"Nice mid-range hotel with good free breakfast."
I like Holiday Inn Express'. We have always had a clean room, comfortable bed and good breakfast. This was no exception. For this price range, Holiday Inn is always my choice.
1 night business trip May 10, 2015
"very good if you have kids"
kids loved the pool !!!
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
mercedes
"Adequate, could be improved with modest facelift"
Comfortable enough, but in need of a facelift. The heating/cooling is particularly clunky and hard to get right. My non-smoking room was next to the smoking section, so the air quality wasn't great.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
"Only if Hampton Inn was not available"
I stay in Carson for work about once a month. I normally stay at the Hampton Inn but it was full this time. This was my first time at the Holiday Inn. The room was clean but dark. It felt like I was taking a shower in a black hole. It wasn't until day 4 that I noticed cam lights in the room and one in the bathroom were burnt out. This should have been checked before the room was rented. The first few nights were packed with soccer kids running around which I didn't mind too much except I waited in line for 15 minutes to get breakfast because they only brought out one little hot dish at a time. The breakfast staff never said a word, no greeting or anything. The last day it looked like there were corporate folks on site, maybe for inspection. The staff was much nicer with them there. The housekeepers were really great. I didn't have them clean every day but they were always friendly and willing to bring fresh towels and more coffee. Considering the rest of the hotels in Carson I would stay here again only if the Hampton Inn was booked.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Mrs. B
"Still recovering"
Booked a non-smoking room Jan 6 - got a stinky smoking room when we arrived on April 17 (only rooms available). We were told that they had done extra cleaning to make it lees smelly but it still smelled badly of old smoke. Since we had non-refundable reservations, they would not refund our money. We ended up staying but couldn't spend time relaxing in the room other than at night (sleeping)
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Clean, pleasant hotel."
The hotel staff was very nice. The rooms were clean and beds comfortable. The breakfast in the morning was the usual breakfast found in budget hotels but adequate. Good selection of fresh fruit.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Anna
"Stay for Family"
Too short, but accomplished what we came to do
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Judith
"Clean, and newer motel"
For the money, a very good value. Clean, very new facility, and a pretty decent breakfast layout. No complaints!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Decent for the Price"
Ok hotel for the prince, staff was nice, breakfast was lame, but that's what I expected.
a
"good hotel"
nice place, clean room, warn service family feel staff. will go next trip
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
ChihWei
Overall good experience. Friendly staff and nice lobby. Breakfast was average but a better quality coffee would be appreciated.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
joe
"Pleasant stay"
Room was warm and comfy, Nice hot breakfast. Overall, we had a pleasant stay.
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Great hotel. We will return."
Great hotel. We enjoyed our first stay and returned next week again. Small negatives: 1) Showers were making very loud squealing noise in both rooms we stayed at. 2) Hot water was cold in the mornings (probably due to large number of guests using it). 3) It would be nice if pool was a little bigger, but even small one is better than none :)
4 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Mikhail
"hotel review"
Excellent stay with my family.....everything was perfect.
3 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
mike
"Comfortable place to relax"
The only problem I had was that I requested two queens beds and they didn't have it. Other than that it was fine. I wonder why hotels give you the option of choosing and then they don't have it. I know they don't warranty it, so it is like that don't give the option of choosing.
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Gaston
"Great for family's, complete with dogs!"
We stayed for three nights with three kids and a dog in one of their suites. The space was adequate and the room was clean. Breakfast was nice and the amenities were also nice. I loved that bringing our dog only cost $20 for our stay and there was a nice area for my dog to relieve himself. My only criticism is that other people's dogs could be heard barking and because it is such a family friendly hotel, lots of kids were running around making noise that could be heard in our room earlier than we would've liked to (oh, and our bed was just ok) - but that was the worst of it. Nice staff. We'd definitely stay there again.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Don
"Great comfortable and clean hotel"
Everything was great except annoying high pitch sound that shower head was making.
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Mikhail
"oustanding"
Nothing bad to say , maybe just to extend the breakfast time for an additional hour, especially when traveling and staying with babies.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
jorge
"Affordable option near Tahoe and Reno"
We chose to stay in Carson City instead of Tahoe or Reno since we wanted a less expensive option for the holidays and a place that's kid friendly. The included breakfast is a great option and had a good spread. Close to 395 freeway. It takes about 30 mins to get to Reno or South Tahoe depending on weather. The room is very spacious and the facilities were well maintained. Overall, a pleasant stay.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Raj
"Nice but not above average"
This hotel was about average. Not bad but not outstanding either. The most disappointing aspect of the stay was the breakfast. The hot food was old, cold, and greasy. The pancake machine did not work. The coffee dispensers were empty etc. etc. Not impressive at all, and not Holiday Inn Express quality that we would expect.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Ok"
Overall stay was ok. Room was clean. Didn't have any problems while I stayed at hotel.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
"surprisingly nice!"
The hotel was super clean. The bed was extremely comfortable. The shower, bathroom, furnishings - all new and nice, and clean and attractive. The free breakfast was awesome with fresh fruit and chobani yogurt and good coffee. A wide variety of items to choose from. Free Wifi also great - it was fast. Only drawback is there is not much choice availble for dining nearby. Worth every penny. Suprising for Holiday Inn, really. I was impressed.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
doune
"Fantastic"
Great place to stay. It was very clean, new, and the front desk was professional and accomidating. Also not a bad breakfast. I highly recommend this hotel.
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
"An okay hotel on edge of town."
Not many restaurants nearby. Hotel staff are pleasant but not particularly glad to see you. Everything is basically okay. Nothing to write home about.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Everything went well during our stay.The hotel was well maintained,and the staff was friendly,and helpful.There are quite a few good restaurants near by.All in all a pleasant experience.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Nice hotel well located."
Excellent comfortable room. Breakfast was mediocre, but at no charge, guess I should not complain. Lots of free parking in a well lighted lot. Would stay there again.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"The beds were uncomfortable especially the pillow."
Overall it was ok. The breakfast was excellent. The price was a bit too much. We really enjoyed the free wifi.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Clean, clean, clean"
We frequently stay in Carson City and have stayed in many places around town. The Holiday Inn Express was a great experience for us. Although on the North end of town (less traffic) it fulfilled or needs. All aspects of the hotel were impeccable. The grounds, the lobby, the rooms and the pool area were perfectly clean. The continental breakfast was the normal quick breakfast items but even at 9:00 am they still had all one could only email for a quick meal. Fresh baked cookies in the afternoon wafted in the afternoons and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was comfortable and nicely equipment with a medium sized fridge, not the little dinky kind normally in these rooms. The bed was comfy, sheets and blankets good quality. The location was an easy hop on the freeway for any place you might want to visit in the area. The Holiday Inn Express is a highly recommended Hotel for Carson City.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Blayne
We were in Carson city for a golf weekend and thought that holiday inn and suits would be a good choice! I guess I was wrong- the room was very dingy smelling and the hallway had big holes in the ceiling! Not what I expected when I paid 130.00 a night in a remote area like Carson city valley. I'd Hate to see what the low end of the hotels looked like!
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Nice and Clean"
Our stay was great. The hotel service was also great. The room and the hotel in general was clean. The pool was kept up as well as the hot tub which I was happy to enjoy.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
TGP
TV didn't work for a full day, because the hotel didn't pay cable bill
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"clean"
great
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
I didn't stay at the Holiday Inn in Carson City. They put me in a smoking room and I have severe allergies, so that would work. The owner let me go to their Minden location where I received a suite for the 20 mile drive.
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
Sharie
"Kind of less than the last time."
This was our second time at this hotel in three years. On our first visit, everything was well maintained. This trip that wasn't the case. It was OK, but I'm not sure it will be on my list to do again.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
"Attention to Detail Missing"
Ice machine wasn't working on our floor, many carpet stains in the hall on our floor, cigarette smell on our floor, lemonnade never filled, out of filtered water in the exercise room, no cookies, no morning paper, et al.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014
"Good stay"
We had a comfortable stay. We'd stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"All good but the A/C"
Very nice hotel. Room was great, check-in staff was very helpful. made reservations on-line for 3 rooms and when we arrived they we're all on different floors. Check-in staff worked hard to get us all on the same floor for 3 nights which was great. Only issue is the A/C. Very loud and constant. It was 90+ every day so the A/C was needed. Had to blast the TV to hear it over the A/C. Also photos of pool and w/o room a little deceiving. Both very small. That said I'd stay again, bed was comfy room was clean morning coffee good.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Rich
"Excellent place to stay"
I enjoyed the hotel very much. Each morning my wife and I had an excellent breakfast before starting our day. The was very friendly and helpful.
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2014