All hotels in Carson City, Nevada, United States of America
4055 N Carson St, Carson City, NV, 89701, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

Good internet service
    Delicious food
  • Bar
    Standard bar
Its really comfortable and amazing place.!
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
reynalyn
Very loud hotel stay. Barely got any sleep. Walls are paper thin. Could hear neighbors signing at 5:00am. Then, the sink was clogged. Maintenance kept slamming doors.. Etc.
3 night family trip Nov 16, 2015
Just a one night stay on my way to California but the hotel and staff were excellent, the room perfect for a good night's sleep, easily accessed from the freeway. Will definitely stay again on further travels.
1 night trip Nov 5, 2015
"Clean and comfortable"
Overall the hotel is clean and comfortable. It was very quiet. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub. I would like the pool just a little warmer. The pool towels were very rough. They have nice toiletries in the hotel restrooms. The breakfast was just the basics but it worked to get the littles fed.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
"Great place to stay in Carson city"
Clean and the staff are friendly
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
JAIME
"vacation"
nice place
1 night romance trip Sep 29, 2015
Ray
Hotel staff was pleasant but the rooms were a little outdated. The pool was slippery, murky water, too much chlorine and the same with the Jacuzzi. The hand railings into the pool were loose and dangerous. It would have been beneficial to know that this hotel was booked by everyone attending a dog show in the area. Too many animal owners with lack of respect letting their dogs take a crap and not pick up especially when a sign clearly states no dogs on lawn. The smell in the heat was not pleasant to say the least. Hotel staff should not have to pick up dog sh_t as part of their job.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
business travel
"No complaints -- comfortable stay"
We arrived at 10 pm and were greeted warmly. Check-in was fast. We ended up with a handicapped room and the bathroom was huge! Breakfast options were varied. I was surprised to find cookies set out late afternoon. Yum.
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
zandra
"Great hotel, great service!"
Vacation stay, added an extra night in this motel...great, relaxing time!
1 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
"Good Value. Great folks."
Very hospitable staff. Thank you!
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
"Passing through"
Good stay. Comfortable & good location. Good breakfast too.
1 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
"Excellent Northern Nevada rest stop"
Every member of the staff here was among the most hospitable I've ever been around. They genuinely love to serve, and it shows. Great folks. I wish I could mention their names, because they are stars.
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
"Good spot"
Good value. Nice that they have breakfast which includes fresh whole fruit, yogurt, and oatmeal (healthy options alongside the bagels, eggs and bacon.) Also evening and midnight snacks were great (fresh baked cookies and cinnamon rolls!
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Doreen
"Good up 'til the end!"
When I was discharged from the hospital a day earlier than originally planned after a total knee replacement, my wife explained to Holiday Inn staff that we would need to cancel her second night's reservation and requested a refund . She was clearly told that the hotel did not handle refunds for cancellation of rooms booked through a 3rd party and that we'd have to get the refund from Hotels.com. When I communicated this to a Hotels.com customer service rep. he said he would contact the hotel himself. Once back on the line, the rep. informed me that the hotel would not refund the second night's amount. He then offered me a $100 voucher to help offset the loss.
2 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
JIM C.
Good clean hotel. It is on Carson Street near where it joins I-580 so the traffic patterns are a bit complicated when going south into town. Otherwise, it is not too far from basic amenities in Carson City or downtown/state buildings.
3 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Theodore
"home away from home"
Everyone professional,courteous,accommodating,and helpful.Rooms very clean. Will definitely stay here again. A BIG thank you to the hotel and staff.
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
larene
"oldboatguy"
No point given,have been HI member for 25 plus years. Fromt desk help on early mornig shift 0700, unfriendly eating at the counter, didnt want to be bothered with customers.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Winona
"Lower Elevation from Taho"
Only a one night stay after Visiting Virginia City and getting us on the path home. Nice facility and the best staff so very helpful. I booked this hotel because I had to leave my room in Lake Taho because of health reasons. High elevation put me in ER heart problems so that was disappointing. Knew you could always true Holiday Inn and the Cinnamon rolls are always hot ha ha..The breakfast eggs biscuits and gravy sausages are wonderful way to start you day. Thank you for the Dinner discount tickets enjoyed Reds old 395 got a free Yelp desert there too. What more could you ask for...Room very comfortable and clean would stay again when we come to the area. TY
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
"Clean, good location."
I stayed here six nights. The hotel is clean, and the staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet has some nice hot food, and the coffee is good. Parking is easy, plenty of spaces, and room for vehicles with trailers.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
"A great place if you find yourself in Carson City!"
Big fluffy queen beds, cool rooms for the weather outside and loved the little details, as in the indoor pool and the cookies at the front desk. Finally, the breakfast was the best and the workers were very attentive until 9AM! Thanks Holiday Inn Express, gave me the peace of mind to start our long day with my family.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
reyna
"POOL and rooms are small."
We were expecting something bigger for the price offered. The pool is sooo small and you can't even swim or move around! Kids were very disappointed. We were traveling to Vegas and booked one night stop. Other than that everything else was good. It is very clean and breakfast was good. However I propably wont book gain here because of the pool size.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"Wont be disapointed"
Pretty much all good, did ask about them having softer bath towels(been washed to many times) desk said they were getting replaced in September. Very small thing.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2015
Have family living in Carson City and we always stay at this hotel. Never had a bad experience.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Excellent hotel, even it is in 2.5 stars category. All aspects were great.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Sergiy
A great place to stay We liked it so much we almost stayed an extra day because of the comfort.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"Holiday Inn Express made our family vacation Fun!"
I am happy with their service Excellent, very clean, lication is very Good amenities is not that much but i love Holiday Inn Express Hotel will recomend it to my friends
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Hazel
"We didn't expect the awesome experience. ."
Our experience was awesome. The service is wonderful and their breakfast is filling. We have a great time and we'll definitely come back and refer it to our friends.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Overall clean, Bathrooms need maintenance"
I stayed at the hotel for a total of four nights. the first night I spent in a room on the 2nd floor. In general it was clean. I did notice the bathtub faucet was missing the decorative plate which exposed the pipe, the caulking was thick and lumpy, it functioned, but did not meet the HI expectations The last three nights I stayed on the third floor. Again the room was clean but the bathroom sink, this time smelled, every time I ran water.It was also missing half of the drain cover, my suspicion was that guests poor coffee, drinks, milk etc.. Down this drain and it gets stuck under the half rim remaining causing a rotting smell . I was gone most everyday, I never once received clean towels or garbage removal. My refrigerator was more like a freezer. It froze my water bottles and orange juice and yogurt. The room overall was clean. I have a feeling the maintenance team could use some training, and housekeeping could at least visit a guests room one time over a three night stay.
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
AC
"Graduation Stay"
We were in town for our Grandsons Graduation. We had a couple of late nights. The bed was super comfortable. The shower pressure was a little low but a nice clean bathroom. The friendliness of the staff could have been better. We were not told much about the amenities provided. We didn't have a lot of time to spend at the hotel but what we did was very comfortable. The continental breakfast was ample but hours could have been extended.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Rose
"Great place to stay, a little out of town"
Comfortable, easy access off the freeway. Breakfast was much better than other hotels. The room was comfortable and overall a place I will return to when visiting Carson City.
3 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
"Nice place close to the hospital"
Staff were very nice we have stayed several times over the past few months
Other trip May 21, 2015
martinilake
"Nice mid-range hotel with good free breakfast."
I like Holiday Inn Express'. We have always had a clean room, comfortable bed and good breakfast. This was no exception. For this price range, Holiday Inn is always my choice.
1 night business trip May 10, 2015
"very good if you have kids"
kids loved the pool !!!
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
mercedes
"Adequate, could be improved with modest facelift"
Comfortable enough, but in need of a facelift. The heating/cooling is particularly clunky and hard to get right. My non-smoking room was next to the smoking section, so the air quality wasn't great.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
"Only if Hampton Inn was not available"
I stay in Carson for work about once a month. I normally stay at the Hampton Inn but it was full this time. This was my first time at the Holiday Inn. The room was clean but dark. It felt like I was taking a shower in a black hole. It wasn't until day 4 that I noticed cam lights in the room and one in the bathroom were burnt out. This should have been checked before the room was rented. The first few nights were packed with soccer kids running around which I didn't mind too much except I waited in line for 15 minutes to get breakfast because they only brought out one little hot dish at a time. The breakfast staff never said a word, no greeting or anything. The last day it looked like there were corporate folks on site, maybe for inspection. The staff was much nicer with them there. The housekeepers were really great. I didn't have them clean every day but they were always friendly and willing to bring fresh towels and more coffee. Considering the rest of the hotels in Carson I would stay here again only if the Hampton Inn was booked.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Mrs. B
"Still recovering"
Booked a non-smoking room Jan 6 - got a stinky smoking room when we arrived on April 17 (only rooms available). We were told that they had done extra cleaning to make it lees smelly but it still smelled badly of old smoke. Since we had non-refundable reservations, they would not refund our money. We ended up staying but couldn't spend time relaxing in the room other than at night (sleeping)
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Clean, pleasant hotel."
The hotel staff was very nice. The rooms were clean and beds comfortable. The breakfast in the morning was the usual breakfast found in budget hotels but adequate. Good selection of fresh fruit.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Anna
"Stay for Family"
Too short, but accomplished what we came to do
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Judith
"Clean, and newer motel"
For the money, a very good value. Clean, very new facility, and a pretty decent breakfast layout. No complaints!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Decent for the Price"
Ok hotel for the prince, staff was nice, breakfast was lame, but that's what I expected.
a
"good hotel"
nice place, clean room, warn service family feel staff. will go next trip
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
ChihWei
Overall good experience. Friendly staff and nice lobby. Breakfast was average but a better quality coffee would be appreciated.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
joe
"Pleasant stay"
Room was warm and comfy, Nice hot breakfast. Overall, we had a pleasant stay.
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Great hotel. We will return."
Great hotel. We enjoyed our first stay and returned next week again. Small negatives: 1) Showers were making very loud squealing noise in both rooms we stayed at. 2) Hot water was cold in the mornings (probably due to large number of guests using it). 3) It would be nice if pool was a little bigger, but even small one is better than none :)
4 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Mikhail
"hotel review"
Excellent stay with my family.....everything was perfect.
3 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
mike
"Comfortable place to relax"
The only problem I had was that I requested two queens beds and they didn't have it. Other than that it was fine. I wonder why hotels give you the option of choosing and then they don't have it. I know they don't warranty it, so it is like that don't give the option of choosing.
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Gaston
"Great for family's, complete with dogs!"
We stayed for three nights with three kids and a dog in one of their suites. The space was adequate and the room was clean. Breakfast was nice and the amenities were also nice. I loved that bringing our dog only cost $20 for our stay and there was a nice area for my dog to relieve himself. My only criticism is that other people's dogs could be heard barking and because it is such a family friendly hotel, lots of kids were running around making noise that could be heard in our room earlier than we would've liked to (oh, and our bed was just ok) - but that was the worst of it. Nice staff. We'd definitely stay there again.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Don
"Great comfortable and clean hotel"
Everything was great except annoying high pitch sound that shower head was making.
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Mikhail
"oustanding"
Nothing bad to say , maybe just to extend the breakfast time for an additional hour, especially when traveling and staying with babies.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
jorge
"Affordable option near Tahoe and Reno"
We chose to stay in Carson City instead of Tahoe or Reno since we wanted a less expensive option for the holidays and a place that's kid friendly. The included breakfast is a great option and had a good spread. Close to 395 freeway. It takes about 30 mins to get to Reno or South Tahoe depending on weather. The room is very spacious and the facilities were well maintained. Overall, a pleasant stay.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014