All hotels in Carson City, Nevada, United States of America
4055 N Carson St, Carson City, NV, 89701, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Excellent place to stay"
I enjoyed the hotel very much. Each morning my wife and I had an excellent breakfast before starting our day. The was very friendly and helpful.
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2014
Charlie Flach
So I booked a 2 queen bed room through your website. My options were a King bed/smoking, King bed/non-smoking, or 2 Queen beds/non-smoking. What I don't get is when I arrived at the hotel I was given a King bed. The lady at the front desk was like "ohh, you booked through Hotels.com huh? Yeah they did that to a couple of people. So what you selected is just what you prefer so it isn't guaranteed. You should complain to them" How would hotels.com know what's available if you don't update the site on whats ACTUALLY available?? DONT give that option if it isn't!!!! Just another scheme to make money. Horrible. And don't be fooled by some of the pictures. The exercise room is the size of a bathroom with only 2 exercise machines and the pool is the length of 2 SUVs MAX.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Hotel costs"
HoTel costs were a bit high but overall good Hotel. The website says you get a free glass of wine plus snacks (forget what this is called) in the evening but front desk says that was canceled 2 years ago. Update your site. Maybe it's expedia saying this. not sure.
Brent
"Nice room, good breakfast"
Nice clean hotel with comfortable room. We stayed 2 nights with our dogs and it worked out really well. Breakfast was also nice. I would definitely stay again.
2 night business trip Jun 21, 2014
"Good enough for a night."
The front desk staff was great but the hotel needs some work. The bed was collapsing to one side making it hard for my husband to sleep. The toilet didn't flush properly. Surprisingly, the hotel still has smoking rooms available. Although our room smelled fine, the smoking rooms at the end of the hall made the whole hallway smell like smoke, which was unpleasant.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
Security lock did not work. Stains on bed cover and in bathroom.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
"Classic Hamden Inn experience"
Everything made us feel at home. Familiar surroundings and nice helpful people.
Other trip May 28, 2014
mark
Very comfortable and pleasant stay. Highly recommend.
3 night trip May 21, 2014
"Carson City Holiday Inn Express - average stay."
Customer service was excellent, breakfast was "OK" - nothing special. There were some nearby restaurants but few selection. My main complaint was the shower - it made a loud and very annoying high pitch noise when it was turned on.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
Swim parent
"Nice and easy"
This is a clean, quiet typical Holiday Inn Express. If you like the chain, you'll like this one.
1 night romance trip May 4, 2014
"Good hotel for the money!"
I rented this hotel for my regional while she was in Carson city. It worked out well for her because it had a gym, internet, and breakfast. I would recommend this hotel for business travel.
10 night business trip Apr 24, 2014
"The best place to stay in Carson City!"
I know it's not saying much compared to the nicer hotel/casinos in Reno and Tahoe, but for Carson City this is the best place to stay.
2 night trip Mar 31, 2014
I have stayed at this location for years. This was the first time I had made my reservations through Hotels.com for this location. When I was checking in the girl was very friendly and her attitude changed as soon as she realized I had booked through hotels.com and made the comment "you booked through them". Hmmmm,,,,, Also not offered the coupons the people before me were offered for dinner. Not sure if I will stay here again... may give it one more try because I do like the place and should not reflect on one bad employee attitude.
2 night trip Mar 19, 2014
Debby
Staff was very friendly! Great location and close to everything in Carson
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Noisy"
The air conditioner is very noisy and will not turn off. It cycled every 15 minutes for 10 seconds all night in the "Off" setting. No sleep, won't be coming back...
1 night trip Jan 20, 2014
"Very Satisfied"
It was quite pleasent
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
Olga K
"Convenient and clean"
The staff was friendly, the room was clean. The pool was small and looked well-used. Plus there were never enough towels, but that's the only negative.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
When I arrived in Carson city I didn't realize how small Carson city is and saw lot of hotels when driving through, all look old or look scary so I realize we may got a nice hotel for this area even if hotel isn't at the prime but still nice! I chose this one because I wanted the affordability and wanted the hot tub lol. Riding horse in freezing conditions then take a dip in hot tub sounded so good to me! Rooms are clean and staff are nice. Free breakfast in morning. Pool/spa area need a bit of work on appearance but still nice that it's available! Mattress is too soft.
Other trip Dec 17, 2013
Janet
"Overall a good choice"
We would stay here again. The room was clean and comfortable, the pool was nice, and the staff was friendly. The breakfast was OK but would prefer more choices, especially fruit and other healthy options. The rooms have no fans in the bathrooms so with several family members showering in a row, it was difficult.
4 night family trip Nov 25, 2013
"close to alot of points of interest"
The First Room Had A Very Deteriated saggy Bed. The Front Desk Changed Us To Another Room Which Was Much More Comfortable.
3 night family trip Oct 24, 2013
gagliano
"Enjoyable stay"
Clean rooms, the bed was so comfortable and close to town and to the freeway entrance. Breakfast was good, will stay there again!!!
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Garry
"Right off of the freeway"
The location of this Holiday was great, it was right off of the freeway in Carson City. However there isn't anything right around the hotel, but a short drive will get you in to town. The breakfast could definitely be improved and they can update their gym room and indoor pool. Overall I had a nice experience.
2 night business trip Sep 23, 2013
Nicole
"fantastic"
Stayed two nights and it was wonderful! There is nothing else to say except it was awesome.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
cat
"Fabulous"
We had a wonderful stay. The room was good, smelled new. Good hot breakfast. We will definitely stay there again!
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
Melanie
"Carson City experience"
We were exhausted when we got to the hotel. Check in was fast, breakfast the next morning was very good and the staff was awesome and very helpful. I will always look for Holiday Inn Express to stay in when I travel.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
The hotel was clean. But the breakfast was a little bad. The Pancake machine was out of order.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
KYUTAE CHO
"great hotel in a neutral location."
Good, Great clean rooms, free wifi, and good breakfast.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Great hotel and helpful staff"
I've stayed here before and chose to come back. Hotel was comfortable and well set up for the traveling business person. Breakfast was more than sufficient and replenished generously. The desk clerk recommended a wonderful restaurant for dinner and also gave me clear shortcut directions to my destination.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2013
EJ
Everything was great, however a very small work out room and both treadmills were out of order...
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2013
"Thin walls?"
Hotel staff was very friendly, and the room was comfortable and clean. Everything was basically fine, or as I would expect from a Holiday Inn Express. My only negative comment would be the walls seem unusually thin, and crying babies in the next room or the TV in the fitness room, were quite audible in our room, which is not too cool through the AM hours of the night.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
Ben
"check out area realestate"
We liked how clean and fresh the rooms were and how friendly the staff was. We enjoyed the morning breakfast
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
Good
2 night business trip Jul 4, 2013
Mazhar
"Great hotel. Close to the hospital!"
I have 4 kids and the youngest is 2 1/2. It means a lot to me to have a great hotel with a refrigerator and microwave in the room. But it is more than that with the whole mini kitchen set up!
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Maria
"Did the job."
Everything was good, but our room was way too hot when we arrived, and the air conditioner took hours to cool it down when we turned it on. I spoke with the manager who agreed that the air conditioner should be left on when the weather is hot, rather than being turned off. I would suggest that travelers call ahead and make sure that the air conditioner in their room is not turned off when the weather is hot.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2013
bilbee
"Trip to the NW"
Great location & helpful staff
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Anderson
"Not My Best Hotel Stay"
Reality didn't match up with my expectations. Room was stuffy. Air conditioner was too loud, even with earplugs. Refrigerator also too loud; had to unplug. My room was in the front of the building. Outside light shining in. Curtains not the type that could close and block out light. Windows slide open 3in on both side, not sufficient air-flow and did not want windows open anyway because of all the traffic noise. I gave up on sleep and departed at 5am.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
The check in was extremely quick as the staff had all paperwork printed and ready for me as well as the room key. The room was extremely clean and very spacious. The bed was harder than I liked, but I was still able to sleep overall very well. The breakfast was more than your typical bagel, which was great, they had options that included both cold and hot breakfast meals. I'd definitely stay here again!
Other trip May 29, 2013
"Decent Room in New Hotel"
Stopped on biz. New hotel with decent sized plain jne rooms and cable TV. There are some healthy breakfast items on the buffet. I wish the pool was outdoors though. Would stay again because its clean and close to the freeway on the north end of town.
1 night business trip May 8, 2013
"Better than I expected but still a bit overpriced"
I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. It is one of very few chain hotels in Carson City and it is probably one of the nicest in town. The included breakfast was excellent, again, better than I expected. It is a "full breakfast" in that there are eggs, both as an omelet and hard boiled, sausage, bacon, toast, bagels, hot cinnamon rolls, pancakes, yogurt, fruit, cereal, oatmeal, etc. There is a nice wide variety available available so you are not limited to just toast and cereal, which is important for me. The room was large, comfortable, and clean. The standard toiletries were fine, I rarely use them anyway but it was nice to have them available. There is an indoor pool and hot tub although I did not bring my suit so I didn't use either. There is plenty of parking although if you have a large vehicle you will probably be relegated to the back of the lot. The location is next to the highway, which is convenient but it is completely removed from downtown Carson City. I would say that if you plan to stay here a car would be helpful. I chose this hotel because it was a known name and I felt comfortable that it would be decent place to stay, however, I still feel it was a little overpriced for the area. If I had not been staying for such a long period of time, I would have chosen one of the less expensive, local, unknown hotels or motels as the price difference was significant. Regardless, this is a nice hotel and I would stay there again if I was not on a budget.
6 night business trip Sep 3, 2012
RoadWarrioress
"Decent Stay"
The hotel was good: excellent breakfast offerings, nice beds, clean room. Only a couple of things that need to be fixed namely the toilet seat looked a little older, the shower curtain also needed to be replaced. These are both very small things and we really liked this hotel, would come back again!
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
We stay here often for family business and it is always fine for our purposes. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The heaters in the room are too loud and come on randomly for a minute. The udated lobby lounge is very nice.
5 night business trip Jan 14, 2013
"Kind in the middle of nowhere but nice and clean"
Nice location but a bit isolated, clean and nice rooms a bit pricey for the location
1 night trip with friends Dec 23, 2012
cainca
"Satisfactory"
We're big fans of the Holiday Inn Express in other cities, so when we needed a night alone in our own town, this was the perfect choice. The hotel is undergoing some renovations currently, so the pool and hot tub were out of order, but the place is as clean and nice as you'd expect from the chain. The staff was helpful and friendly. The hotel itself was quiet and comfortable. It's at the north end of town were there isn't much in the way of entertainment if you prefer to walk to your activities, but Carson City is small, so everything in town is a 10- or 15-minute drive away, and this location is within 35 minutes of downtown Reno. No complaints here!
1 night trip Dec 8, 2012
"High-Speed Internet"
I was here for a business meeting, their rate was higher than most of the nearby hotels. They boast free high-speed internet access. This is false advertising. Yes, they had internet, NO, it was not high speed. Front desk had to move me from 1st to 3rd floor to get better access and connection but it did not work. I needed wifi badly that night. Front desk even blamed my Macbook Pro Retina and iPhone 5 for the issues I was having. I moved to Days Inn where rate is 200% lower than Holiday's yet they lived up to their promise of fast wifi. Horrible experience. You will lose a lot of clients from our company. Thats for sure.
1 night business trip Nov 28, 2012
Edward
"excellent hotel"
Comfortable, clean, helpful staff. Really nice place.
Other trip Nov 24, 2012
"The hotel was 1 hour away from where I was trying"
I am asking to be reimbursed for the night in which I did not stay. the hotel was not what was advertised. It was over an hour away from where I was visiting daily and could not make the mountain drive in the night. They advertised it was only 13 miles away and that was not correct. I am asking for a refund.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2012
"Very Enjoyable Stay"
First let me say that the breakfast is complete with eggs, bacon or sausage, sweet rolls, toast, cereal, pancakes, oatmeal, etc. I was very happy to see this since I really need protein in the morning to get going. The location of the hotel is good, close to the highway and an easy/short drive to downtown Carson. The room was comfortable and clean, a nice size, and I really appreciated the mini-fridge to store leftovers and lunches for work. I would definitely go back and can recommend a stay without reservation.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2012
Bonnie
Thank you for a wonderful place to stay.
3 night family trip Aug 31, 2012

"Good place"
Very clean hotel with excellent beds. Good service. Would stay again
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Anke
SG
"This is a very nice and clean modern motel."
This is a modern motel that is situated at the northern end of Carson City making it a good spot to finish a long days journey and ready to head to Reno the next day without too much traffic worries. It is not too far from the city centre so you can still visit the museums without too much difficulty. You definitely need a car though. The breakfast was nice with some variety. The pool was also refreshing after a day out. There are a number of food places close as well. The rooms had a fridge and microwave in them. The rooms were quiet as well considering it is situated on the main road.
Other trip Sep 16, 2014