All hotels in Carson City, Nevada, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4055 N Carson St, Carson City, NV, 89701, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Convenient and clean"
The staff was friendly, the room was clean. The pool was small and looked well-used. Plus there were never enough towels, but that's the only negative.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
When I arrived in Carson city I didn't realize how small Carson city is and saw lot of hotels when driving through, all look old or look scary so I realize we may got a nice hotel for this area even if hotel isn't at the prime but still nice! I chose this one because I wanted the affordability and wanted the hot tub lol. Riding horse in freezing conditions then take a dip in hot tub sounded so good to me! Rooms are clean and staff are nice. Free breakfast in morning. Pool/spa area need a bit of work on appearance but still nice that it's available! Mattress is too soft.
Other trip Dec 17, 2013
Janet
"Overall a good choice"
We would stay here again. The room was clean and comfortable, the pool was nice, and the staff was friendly. The breakfast was OK but would prefer more choices, especially fruit and other healthy options. The rooms have no fans in the bathrooms so with several family members showering in a row, it was difficult.
4 night family trip Nov 25, 2013
"close to alot of points of interest"
The First Room Had A Very Deteriated saggy Bed. The Front Desk Changed Us To Another Room Which Was Much More Comfortable.
3 night family trip Oct 24, 2013
gagliano
"Enjoyable stay"
Clean rooms, the bed was so comfortable and close to town and to the freeway entrance. Breakfast was good, will stay there again!!!
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Garry
"Right off of the freeway"
The location of this Holiday was great, it was right off of the freeway in Carson City. However there isn't anything right around the hotel, but a short drive will get you in to town. The breakfast could definitely be improved and they can update their gym room and indoor pool. Overall I had a nice experience.
2 night business trip Sep 23, 2013
Nicole
"fantastic"
Stayed two nights and it was wonderful! There is nothing else to say except it was awesome.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
cat
"Fabulous"
We had a wonderful stay. The room was good, smelled new. Good hot breakfast. We will definitely stay there again!
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
Melanie
"Carson City experience"
We were exhausted when we got to the hotel. Check in was fast, breakfast the next morning was very good and the staff was awesome and very helpful. I will always look for Holiday Inn Express to stay in when I travel.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
The hotel was clean. But the breakfast was a little bad. The Pancake machine was out of order.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
KYUTAE CHO
"great hotel in a neutral location."
Good, Great clean rooms, free wifi, and good breakfast.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Great hotel and helpful staff"
I've stayed here before and chose to come back. Hotel was comfortable and well set up for the traveling business person. Breakfast was more than sufficient and replenished generously. The desk clerk recommended a wonderful restaurant for dinner and also gave me clear shortcut directions to my destination.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2013
EJ
Everything was great, however a very small work out room and both treadmills were out of order...
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2013
"Thin walls?"
Hotel staff was very friendly, and the room was comfortable and clean. Everything was basically fine, or as I would expect from a Holiday Inn Express. My only negative comment would be the walls seem unusually thin, and crying babies in the next room or the TV in the fitness room, were quite audible in our room, which is not too cool through the AM hours of the night.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
Ben
"check out area realestate"
We liked how clean and fresh the rooms were and how friendly the staff was. We enjoyed the morning breakfast
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
Good
2 night business trip Jul 4, 2013
Mazhar
"Great hotel. Close to the hospital!"
I have 4 kids and the youngest is 2 1/2. It means a lot to me to have a great hotel with a refrigerator and microwave in the room. But it is more than that with the whole mini kitchen set up!
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Maria
"Did the job."
Everything was good, but our room was way too hot when we arrived, and the air conditioner took hours to cool it down when we turned it on. I spoke with the manager who agreed that the air conditioner should be left on when the weather is hot, rather than being turned off. I would suggest that travelers call ahead and make sure that the air conditioner in their room is not turned off when the weather is hot.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2013
bilbee
"Trip to the NW"
Great location & helpful staff
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Anderson
"Not My Best Hotel Stay"
Reality didn't match up with my expectations. Room was stuffy. Air conditioner was too loud, even with earplugs. Refrigerator also too loud; had to unplug. My room was in the front of the building. Outside light shining in. Curtains not the type that could close and block out light. Windows slide open 3in on both side, not sufficient air-flow and did not want windows open anyway because of all the traffic noise. I gave up on sleep and departed at 5am.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
The check in was extremely quick as the staff had all paperwork printed and ready for me as well as the room key. The room was extremely clean and very spacious. The bed was harder than I liked, but I was still able to sleep overall very well. The breakfast was more than your typical bagel, which was great, they had options that included both cold and hot breakfast meals. I'd definitely stay here again!
Other trip May 29, 2013
"Decent Room in New Hotel"
Stopped on biz. New hotel with decent sized plain jne rooms and cable TV. There are some healthy breakfast items on the buffet. I wish the pool was outdoors though. Would stay again because its clean and close to the freeway on the north end of town.
1 night business trip May 8, 2013
"Better than I expected but still a bit overpriced"
I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. It is one of very few chain hotels in Carson City and it is probably one of the nicest in town. The included breakfast was excellent, again, better than I expected. It is a "full breakfast" in that there are eggs, both as an omelet and hard boiled, sausage, bacon, toast, bagels, hot cinnamon rolls, pancakes, yogurt, fruit, cereal, oatmeal, etc. There is a nice wide variety available available so you are not limited to just toast and cereal, which is important for me. The room was large, comfortable, and clean. The standard toiletries were fine, I rarely use them anyway but it was nice to have them available. There is an indoor pool and hot tub although I did not bring my suit so I didn't use either. There is plenty of parking although if you have a large vehicle you will probably be relegated to the back of the lot. The location is next to the highway, which is convenient but it is completely removed from downtown Carson City. I would say that if you plan to stay here a car would be helpful. I chose this hotel because it was a known name and I felt comfortable that it would be decent place to stay, however, I still feel it was a little overpriced for the area. If I had not been staying for such a long period of time, I would have chosen one of the less expensive, local, unknown hotels or motels as the price difference was significant. Regardless, this is a nice hotel and I would stay there again if I was not on a budget.
6 night business trip Sep 3, 2012
RoadWarrioress
"Decent Stay"
The hotel was good: excellent breakfast offerings, nice beds, clean room. Only a couple of things that need to be fixed namely the toilet seat looked a little older, the shower curtain also needed to be replaced. These are both very small things and we really liked this hotel, would come back again!
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
We stay here often for family business and it is always fine for our purposes. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The heaters in the room are too loud and come on randomly for a minute. The udated lobby lounge is very nice.
5 night business trip Jan 14, 2013
"Kind in the middle of nowhere but nice and clean"
Nice location but a bit isolated, clean and nice rooms a bit pricey for the location
1 night trip with friends Dec 23, 2012
cainca
"Satisfactory"
We're big fans of the Holiday Inn Express in other cities, so when we needed a night alone in our own town, this was the perfect choice. The hotel is undergoing some renovations currently, so the pool and hot tub were out of order, but the place is as clean and nice as you'd expect from the chain. The staff was helpful and friendly. The hotel itself was quiet and comfortable. It's at the north end of town were there isn't much in the way of entertainment if you prefer to walk to your activities, but Carson City is small, so everything in town is a 10- or 15-minute drive away, and this location is within 35 minutes of downtown Reno. No complaints here!
1 night trip Dec 8, 2012
"High-Speed Internet"
I was here for a business meeting, their rate was higher than most of the nearby hotels. They boast free high-speed internet access. This is false advertising. Yes, they had internet, NO, it was not high speed. Front desk had to move me from 1st to 3rd floor to get better access and connection but it did not work. I needed wifi badly that night. Front desk even blamed my Macbook Pro Retina and iPhone 5 for the issues I was having. I moved to Days Inn where rate is 200% lower than Holiday's yet they lived up to their promise of fast wifi. Horrible experience. You will lose a lot of clients from our company. Thats for sure.
1 night business trip Nov 28, 2012
Edward
"excellent hotel"
Comfortable, clean, helpful staff. Really nice place.
Other trip Nov 24, 2012
"The hotel was 1 hour away from where I was trying"
I am asking to be reimbursed for the night in which I did not stay. the hotel was not what was advertised. It was over an hour away from where I was visiting daily and could not make the mountain drive in the night. They advertised it was only 13 miles away and that was not correct. I am asking for a refund.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2012
"Very Enjoyable Stay"
First let me say that the breakfast is complete with eggs, bacon or sausage, sweet rolls, toast, cereal, pancakes, oatmeal, etc. I was very happy to see this since I really need protein in the morning to get going. The location of the hotel is good, close to the highway and an easy/short drive to downtown Carson. The room was comfortable and clean, a nice size, and I really appreciated the mini-fridge to store leftovers and lunches for work. I would definitely go back and can recommend a stay without reservation.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2012
Bonnie
Thank you for a wonderful place to stay.
3 night family trip Aug 31, 2012
"closest to destination"
We had just stayed at the Winnemucca NV Holiday Inn Express and had a wonderfun experience. The experience at Carson City was not so. The air conditioning did not work and so we were moved to a different room. The bathroom fan did not work, leaving us feeling like we needed another shower because the room was so humid. The air conditioning shut off every 10 to 15 minutes keeping us awake with the noise. The bathroom was not clean. There is mud or mold on the caulking around the tub. The telephone did not work. It was dead. We asked for a different phone or for it to be fixed but we were told by the desk clerk that it was not possible. When I complained about the room he asked "What do you want me to do about it?"
1 night trip Aug 25, 2012
I compalined about the bed in the room and got no response from managment, i have never had a more uncomfortable bed
2 night business trip Aug 16, 2012
Rex Kelsey
"Perfectly okay"
AT&T service was pretty bad, could have a conversation if I held my head against the window. Internet was reasonably good. Fridge doesn't have a freezer in it. Everything else was perfectly okay for a hotel.
2 night business trip Aug 13, 2012
"Carson City Holiday Inn Express"
Nice decor. Quiet rooms. Shower temperature not very adjustable, mostly stayed on the hot side. Breakfast was nice. Cookies go fast in afternoon. Pool should stay open longer, especially hot tub for adults after 10 pm. Washer and dryer worked well. Found tons of clothes thrown in dumpster out back; too bad they don't think of donating them to some shelter or other organization.
Other trip Aug 15, 2012
"Basic needs were met"
The hotel was booked up when we were there. There is only one small elevator, probably is fine when its not sold out. The other main issue was the breakfast that is included with the room, was not adequately stocked. There was one employee refilling the breakfast, it was too much for her to keep up with (It was a baseball tournament, so lots of hungry kids) The breakfast is one of the nice features, the main reason I chose Holiday Inn over something else, so kind of irritating. The room was clean and comfortable. The pool is much smaller than it looks in the pictures. Just minor issues.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2012
Michelle Q
"Nice hotel, but......"
The hotel was nice. The room was clean. The desk staff was great, as was the breakfast lady. BUT, the toilet didn't work properly and you had to flush it many times. The shower had no cold water, so the shower nearly scalded you. The location is in a good neighborhood, but there wasn't anyplace to eat within walking distance. When we returned to our room after breakfast, as we got near to our room, a housekeeper quickly left our room. When we opened the door, we realized that she had used the restroom, because the toilet didn't work correctly and, well, there was still stuff in it. Not cool.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2012
Room was clean, except there was a left over soap and shampoo in the shower that had not been removed. no biggie. Always have had a good experience with Holiday Inn Express hotels. Comfortable
Other trip Jul 16, 2012
"Great experience!"
A family of four stayed for one night at great price that included breakfast the next morning! Bathrooms very clean. Staff was friendly and wonderful and very accommodating. We enjoyed the stay and will return when in the area in the future!
Other trip Jun 18, 2012
Did not like the fact that this use to be the Hampton inn before I like the breakfast bar from the other place. You change the name not very haspy about that.
1 night trip Jun 2, 2012
Ana
Clean, Relaxing, would stay there again.
4 night trip May 24, 2012
Regan
This time we were not so pleased, I reserved a room on the bottom floor with 2 Queen beds. That did not happen !! ended up on the 3rd. floor with a king size bed. The lady at the desk said there was a water problem in the room we reserved and that there was no other rooms with 2 queen beds on that bottom floor ????? So she had a room on the 3rd. floor with a King, we took that room, only because we were both very tired, we arrived shortly after 10 pm, I MADE THIS REVERSATION IN ADVANCE !!!! NOT ON THE SAME DAY ! PERHAPS WE SHOULD GO TO THE HAMPTION NEXT DOOR NEXT TIME. and we are suppose to be back in Carson City towards the end of June again !!
1 night business trip May 28, 2012
Good room, staff, hotel. Anywhere I go holiday inn always delivers.
Other trip May 29, 2012

"This is a very nice and clean modern motel."
This is a modern motel that is situated at the northern end of Carson City making it a good spot to finish a long days journey and ready to head to Reno the next day without too much traffic worries. It is not too far from the city centre so you can still visit the museums without too much difficulty. You definitely need a car though. The breakfast was nice with some variety. The pool was also refreshing after a day out. There are a number of food places close as well. The rooms had a fridge and microwave in them. The rooms were quiet as well considering it is situated on the main road.
Other trip Sep 16, 2014
Craig
"Standard, Boring and uninspired"
If you are passing through for a night - this is the place for you. Otherwise go to the Marriot further down in Carson City. This hotel is a standard, very tired and functionally limited hotel. The staff are also the same. Getting laundry done seems to be an alien experience! I gave a bag full of laundry and the staff didn't understand what I wanted when asked for a laundry slip to catalogue what I was sending! I returned in the evening to find the bag still at reception where another tired front desk person just handed it back to me without any explanation as to why the laundry wasn't done! So, no customer service and of course the standard packeted rubbish for breakfast. It felt like the whole hotel was run by tired zombies - not a good experience at all!
5 night business trip Jul 6, 2014
Zed
"Good hotel close to the lake"
We're looking for a hotel to stop over for a couple of days which was close to lake Tahoe. The hotel was adequate, clean and comfortable, the staff were friendly and helpful and for a couple of days the hotel was lovely!
Other trip Aug 14, 2012