All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here155 E 50th St, New York, NY, 10022, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Spacious rooms"
Beautiful hotel with spacious rooms for a NYC hotel. Staff was very friendly. Only negative was that the large windows in each room kept the room a bit on the cool side for winter. We will definitely stay in this hotel again!
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Lynn
"Great value, location, rooms and staff!"
Often stay at Affinia for business and personal visits to Manhattan and they never disappoint. This one has recently been renovated and it is excellent. Prime location for Christmas season as you can easily walk to see the Tree in Rock Center, Fifth Avenue decorations and top stores. The staff is very helpful, our room was clean and quiet. The parking is valet and that is easy. Only downside is that it takes awhile to get your car out at the end of your stay. The hotel shares a garage with other nearby hotels and when the garage is busy, you wait for your car. But, my husband and I love this hotel and the Affinia chain generally.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
SusanLynne97
"Good sized rooms for NYC"
Friendly staff and good sized rooms for New York City
4 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Justin
"Good size room, but small bath"
The room was large and comfortable. The bathroom, however, was minimal. There was no extra room in the bath. The kitchenette was well appointed. A little noisy in that the windows are not the best.
5 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
Jose R
"Fantastic stay, great location, really nice staff!"
Great room, great reception staff. We arrived early, about noon, and we were offered a room right away. Ask for a higher floor due to street noise on 3rd Ave! We were glad that we did! Having the "wine hour" is a very nice touch, specially on a COLD day!
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Raoul
"very nice hotel."
We had an excellent experience in this hotel. The location could not be better, we walked everywhere and the subway was within a few blocks.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
M
"A Nice Find"
Close to our meeting site. Lovely experience. A colleague stayed here as well and enjoyed his stay too.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"10/10"
Great rooms - spacious and clean. Central location. Would definitely recommend and stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
Katlyn
"I would stay here again"
Stayed here a total of 4 nights, 1st room needed work on the heat...couldn't adjust the thermostat so had to open a window to regulate temps. Second room was much better, both small, but by NY standards just fine. Everything you need in a room, easy chair, ottoman, desk, tv, good lighting.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"An excellent find!"
We decided to visit NYC for Thanksgiving. The Affinia 50 was close to everything - shopping, shows, subways... Perfect for us!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Recommend Staying at the 50"
Just spent Thanksgiving week in NYC with my family (10 and 8 year olds). Our room at the 50 was bigger than expected (2 queen beds) and room to sit. Location is in east Midtown and about 20 minute walk to Times Square and 10 minute walk to Rockefeller Center. Hotel doesn't have a bar and we didn't try the breakfast.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
scott
"Good hotel for Manhattan"
Cute hotel and the 2 queen room was quite spacious for 4 people.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Jen
"It Should Get A 5 But"
We really like this hotel a lot but this trip 1) room was cool actually cold (as was NYC) and no way increase heat as system was locked. Too busy and lazy to call maintenance. We'd rate this a minor issue. 2) I don't mind paying to use computer time in business EXCEPT software and wireless ran at a snail's pace gobbling up time. 3) Major issue is credit card I used to pay for computer time (didn't even have the card with me as I know information from memory) and , I believe check-in was also billed a $20 specious charge by an unknown "business center" organization. How, why I don't know but, bank card issuer indicated card had been compromised and shut it down. So much for using it at expensive restaurant that night.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"perfect for a business or family trip."
Location is amazing. Very convenient if you´re staying in the big apple for more than 3 days. Minor improvements would be appreciated (size of the bathroom)
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Ricardo
"Wonderful, spacious hotel rooms"
The studio suite was everything I expected. I enjoyed the large size of the sleeping room and the kitchenette. The hotel is nicely maintained and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Will be staying again when I travel to NY on business.
5 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
"Little pricey but overall excellent"
I had to fly in NY from Europe for 1,5 day. The hotel was in a very good location for my taste (all hotels are in good locations in NY!!). 3 street blocks to E train that brings you in from Jamaica (JFK-airtrain to Jamaica) which was the reason I chose it, and also M train that takes you to Herald square.The receptionist who checked me in, Nov 12th at 4.30 pm when I arrived exhausted from the airport by metro, was very polite and gave me a room with a magnificent view of the 3rd Ave /50 th Str intersection.The room was perfect. Looked very new, was very clean and so was the bathroom. The big LG tv was perfect, and the windows looking out were clean. As a matter of fact there was a cleaning crew that one day I stayed there. They offer car service to JFK (I don't know if they do it from JFK too most probably they do,) for just 65 USD. I asked for later check out, they were ok with it. Did not use any amenities offered, so no idea how those were. Although prices vary A LOT, my 2 nights cost 620 USD taxes included. If only the total amount was it was around 120-150 USD cheaper, it would be the perfect hotel!
Maria
very nice, clean, and roomy, which is rare in NYC. Would stay there again
"Very nice, reasonably priced"
The Affinia 50 was great. We stayed with our two young kids, and the room was a perfect size with two queen beds (very difficult to find in Manhattan), a big bathroom and closet space for all our stuff. Central location is perfect for getting around, and there is a great coffee shop and bagel place within a block or two. The staff was extremely nice, and they host a wine hour each night in their 2nd floor lounge area. I'd totally come back for another stay.
Anita
"NYC Marthon weekend"
The staff was very attentive to the runners needs but the rooms are not as nice as they should be. The beds are comfortable but the bathrooms are small and we're not as clean as they should be. Overall I would recommend bc of the price but its too expensive for what the hotel is.
caro
"Comfortable and convenient"
Large, clean rooms with cooking facilities. We didn't need the kitchen but it was well stocked with utensils, dishes, etc. The concierge was extremely helpful in getting us reservations for dinner before the theater. The rooms were large and comfortable. The location was convenient to the Metro and walking distance to midtown, Central Park, and even Times Square. Plenty of eating options nearby.
"Nice hotel very well located"
Good experience. Nice hotel very well located; close to the never ending NYC life.
Santiago
"Very solid!"
Very solid midtown east hotel. By NYC standards the room was quite spacious and the staff was wonderful. Will defo return with our family. The free wine hour was a nice touch as well. Only gripe was that the bathroom was tiny.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"Great contemporary hotel for a weekend stay."
Great hotel for a weekend stay. Close to Grand Central and walking distance from the theater district. Very new and clean inside. Chic lobby. Free wine happy hour. Competitive prices for Midtown neighborhood.
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
Jenna
"NO WATER!!"
Hotel had to turn off their water very early one morning. So we had to be up by 7am to shower. The water was turned on by 3pm. The hotel only provided one liter of water for us even though there was two of us staying there. For the inconvinience they provided two continental breakfast for us that supposedly had a value of $18.00 a piece. The breakfast was not worth it. Too bad they had an issue like that during our stay. I feel like we should have gotten a discount for that day. We stayed a total of 5 night. Staff was very friendly.
5 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
Lizette
"Nice location, well kept hotel, spacious room"
We (three adults and one kid) all enjoyed our stay at Affinia. The staffs were all very nice, and the room was clean and comfortable. I didn't go, but my mom and my husband went to their wine hour and really enjoyed it too. Overall, a great place to stay with the family!
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Hanna
"A little gem in the city!"
We loved this hotel! It was perfect for us and our two kids (5 & 8). It was hip but not too hip. It wasn't too big or too small. Everyone was so kind. The doorman played with our kids and always welcomed them "home." We loved our room which was way more spacious than we'd imagined giving our kids plenty of play space. It was so quiet and beds so comfortable. We slept like logs every night. I'm picking about my lighting in hotel rooms and I loved all the lighting here, very warm unlike a lot of cold energy efficient lights in other hotels. The location was central. Essa-Bagel right around the corner and Le Pain du Quotidien for breakfast, and Starbucks too. Ate dinner in the small Caffe Linda nearby too which was good. We had a blast showing the city to our kids and will definitely come back to this hotel! Wine hour was fabulous too, perfect way to wind down the day!!!
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
lucy
Our first room smelled at cigarette (even when it was located at a non smoking floor) and the shower curtain smelled at humid fabric. So we complained and they kindly moved us to another room the next day. The new room was very nice, clean and comfortable. I will return to this hotel.
4 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
Maria
"No Frills Hotel at Big Frills Prices"
In town for a long weekend. Hotel was very ordinary, room furnished from the second hand store. $15/day Internet on top of NYC room rates, nothing included. On the plus side, people at the front desk were very friendly.
4 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
Jeffrey
"Good experience"
Room was very clean and housekeeping service was great. Good location in the city. Would recommend if you are just looking for a simple hotel in NYC.
3 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
"Average at Bestk"
Hotel is very basic. They did a renovation but the core still seems old. The hallways are small and every room is by an elevator which dings loudly all night. Much more noise than other NYC hotels. Rooms were clean. Location is great. I wouldn't stay here again if some other hotels in the area happen to be reasonably priced. If I had to stay here again, it would be a budget decision.
3 night business trip Sep 16, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
Service was exceptional from the moment we met the doorman! Very attentive staff {only misstep was the pillow options in the room, called twice for our selection of pillow and never received it}. Room was clean, very important to me. Quiet room at night. Location was excellent.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
Lori S
"Nice modern hip hotel close to Rockefeller Center"
A great location off of Lexington Ave in Midtown, walking distance from Rockefeller Center, MOMA and 5th Ave shops. Clean comfortable rooms, bigger than I thought. Courteous, friendly and helpful staff, from the front desk to especially the doormen. Highly recommend and would definitely stay there my next trip to New York!
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Jeffrey
"Renovations"
the renovations are very appealing with nice seating areas in the lobby and the lounge. The bathroom in our room was unusually small and uncomfortable with a hanging door that provided little privacy. The shower was very functional and convenient.
2 night family trip Sep 7, 2014
"Just perfect for us."
My wife and I stayed one night for a quick romantic getaway and party with friends. Everyone was super friendly,the room was perfect, and I loved the wine hour. No complaints.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2014
"Nice hotel but no ACC"
The rooms were clean and the hotel was nice. I didn't realize there was an extra charge for internet for some people and not others. If you book with their website it's free if not there is a charge. This is crazy to me. This alone would not have been a deal breaker but the AC in the room didn't work and we couldn't open up the window because our windows opened to a landing where the ac's were located so people could walk there.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Spacious room, good location"
It is almost impossible to find such a spacious room in such a good location (Midtown East) at this price. The bed is large (we had 2 queen beds), clean and very comfortable, too. Wine tasting every evening was a nice +, too. The only problem was the noisy street at night, which didn't bother us personally but might do the others, but that's how it is in Midtown, right?
4 night trip with friends Aug 27, 2014
"great location"
great location near to all the sights, grand service
2 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
jerome
"Great location and price"
It was a perfect place for our quick family getaway before the kids went back to school. We even had enough room to house a couple bikes. I will stay there again when i return in the fall.
3 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Gemal
"Don't rush"
No need to hurry to check in at 3pm because the rooms are hardly ever ready. We were in the lobby with 3 other groups of guests all waiting for our rooms, which weren't ready by 3pm. It is an absolute joke that the front desk lady has a job at this position because 100% of everyone who is unemployed out here is more qualified.
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
Max
"Very Nice Hotel at a Great Location"
Checked in on a Thursday stayed until Sunday. We have two children so we needed 3 beds. Not many rooms in NYC that have 3 sleeping spaces. This had 2 gueens and a fold out sofa sleeper. Had its own mini kitchen and a large living room area with a comfy chair along with coffee table tv and stand and end table. Avg size bath room but had a GREAT dispenser holder with shampoo/conditioner and body wash! Also a watch in closet which we used to change in some times. Price was a little expensive but that's what you pay in NYC. We were hoping to check in before check in time at 3pm but I don't see that happening at this Hotel. We had been waiting since 1 pm. and got in about 3:20pm.They do have a nice lounge to wait in with free coffee/tea/water and wifi. Didn't want to pay for wifi in room so we would go to the lounge on the 2nd floor for the free wifi which was nice. Wine Night every night from 5-6pm was wonderful. Snacks and beverages for kids. Loved this Hotel and staff was very helpful and pleasant. We would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Lori
"Real nice near to everything and accessible"
The service and facilities excellent just the bed and noise a little discomfort But overall recommended!!!!!
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Great hotel!"
Great location, nice and clean rooms. Friendly staff and pet friendly. They rolled out the red carpet for me and my dog. Definitely will stay with them again.
10 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Craig
Staff was really great. Great location. The only bad thing was I saw a few ants in the bathroom and the facade has been under construction for over a year. We got an amazing free upgrade to a huge suite.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Great location to Subway and business office."
Staff was very friendly, room location kept city noises outside, housekeeping kept all as requested as extra towels, coffee. Close to subway. Missed the wine hour due to work. Will be back anytime
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Enid
"Nice, but not worth the price"
I went in search of a hotel trying to pamper myself for a single night in NYC. What I got was mediocre. The rooms were clean, the staff very helpful, but the overall experience was in no way commensurate with the price. The view out the window was into a brick wall, made worse by the large scaffolding obscuring the window. The bedroom was nice, with a large, comfy bed. The bathroom, however, was rather small, with a cramped shower and a showerhead that only came up to my nose. Also, when spending this much on a room, you wouldn't expect to have to pay a rather unreasonable additional charge just for some cheap breakfast service (muffins and the like).
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Rob
The rooms were small the bathroom was very small not enough mirrors.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
"Excellent choice for quality at reasonable cost"
Drink hour is a bonus. Staff all very helpful - doorman especially friendly (kids loved him). Computer access in reception should be free for guests but overall a great stay
4 night trip Jul 24, 2014
WJP
"Why is this rated so high?"
It's not as nice as I thought it would be for the price. The lobby is wholly unimpressive. The 2nd floor lounge looks cool from the elevator photos but nothing special. The rooms are fine, nothing special. The shower was nice, but the bathroom overall was mediocre. My friend stayed at the W around the corner--her rate was just slightly lower and the lobby and lobby bar and room were significantly nicer. Next time I guess.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Shafique
"great location; would recommend to anyone"
I have stayed at other Affinia's and find them to be quiet, clean, and well run. I had absolutely no problems, the beds are so comfortable, the rooms are very quiet. The staff is attentive and I will definately stay again!
4 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
Robin
"Affinia 50 above our expectations."
This hotel is a gem. We enjoyed everything about it - service, people, hotel room, location, ammenities, lounge. It was a great value.
5 night family trip Jul 17, 2014