All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
150 E. 34th Street at Lexington Avenue, New York, NY, 10016, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great deal for NYC. Nice size rooms, good beds, multiple pillow options, stocked kitchen with fridge, oven, stove, microwave. Very close to 6 train stop and within a short walking distance to Empire Statue Building.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Great value! Great option to visit Manhattan"
Excellent experience! Great location! quite, close to restaurants, market and pharmacy. Just 2 blocks from the subway that connects to any place! Rooms are spacious considering Manhattan average, clean and great mattress. Guest laundry is ok and as the gym was on remodeling they provided access to a gym close to the hotel. Only downside is that internet has a fee in the rooms. Is still free in the lobby.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Ignacio
"superb"
great! Gave us awesome free upgrade
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
"Nice NYC Hotel"
It was a good stay. Loved the bigger rooms and kitchen, not common in NYC
2 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
Gregory
"Amazing hotel with an even amazing staff"
This was my second stay at the Dumont Affinia and it was even more enjoyable that the first. The neighborhood is amazing with so many different restaurants to choose from and you're practically only a few minutes away from everything. This is definitely my hotel to stay in in NYC.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Family visit"
Good location. The beds were super comfortable. The room was bigger than most New York hotel rooms so it was perfect for me, my husband and our teenage daughter. Overall a good priced, comfortable and clean hotel.
3 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Wish it could have been better"
Our two day stay on the 28th floor. I wish it could have been better. Was to have a king size bed had to settle for a queen. After a closer look I realized the sheets did not fit the bed. My legs were directly on the mattress. I was short sheeted as they say. Additionally, the chair is in need of a good cleaning. You get what you pay for. I guess. While waiting for our room to be cleaned and made ready I asked to use the lobbies bathroom. Big mistake.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Wonderful Hotel- Great location!"
Excellent accomodations, great service. Very nice friendly people.
1 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
Lee
"Nicer than expected."
It was just what I needed. Clean, quiet, spacious, lovely decor. Felt like a was in an apartment with the amenities of a hotel. Staff was pleasant and smiling from the minute I walked in. Only 7 rooms per floor was nice!
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
traveling alone
"Fantastic hotel in great location!!"
Dumont Hotel was great. Loved the kitchen in the room. Murray Hill Deli about 1/2 block away was perfect for breakfast. Location was fantastic for everything we had planned. Wine hour was refreshing. We would definitely stay there again. The 6 line was perfect for the trips to our college visits for our daughter!!!
4 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Tricia
"Nice hotel at a good price"
I really like this hotel - the junior suite was large and modern, everything worked nicely, staff was nice, location was good for me... overall just a good, solid, modern hotel. However... they only serve breakfast after 11am on the weekdays, which is simply absurd.
2 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
Yotam
"Fantastic views, tons of space, great price!"
Fantastic size and quality of the suite for the price we paid. I have paid more for rooms that were less than half the size in NYC before. Everything was clean, all needed amenities were taken care of, and we had a fabulous stay. I would certainly recommend this hotel for anyone who likes a little more space, and a fantastic view, while staying in the city! Will definitely stay here again!
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Jarrod
"Had a wonderful stay"
I fly into New York every year to see my specialist. Usually I stay close to Mt Sinai. This year I decided to stay a few extra days and enjoy New York City. I researched several hotels before reserving The Dumont. The hotel is located in Midtown Manhattan on Murray Hill with easy access to the subways and bus routes The staff was exceptional, the room was clean and comfortable, It was an added bonus to have a kitchen in our room. With local restaurants and small markets nearby, I was able to bring food back to the room and reheat it later. The staff offers wine in the lobby from 5-6 every evening. There is an onsite gym that I believe is available 24/7 This is the first Affinia Hotel I've stayed at. I'm thinking of trying them all.
5 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
Ricki
"Spacious Hotel in NYC"
We loved our room - for a family of 4 we had plenty of room with two queen beds, lots of drawer/closet space, fully stocked kitchenette, and bath. We were very impressed. Not your typical hotel room!
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Would stay here again in a heartbeat!"
Excellent hotel stay! 15 minute walk at most from Grand Central Station to the hotel. Comfortable room and amenities. Loved the free wine hour from 5pm to 6pm, and liked the "pillow menu." Room was a bit noisy (could hear noise from street and other rooms). Would absolutely stay here again!
2 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
"Dumont NYC"
We had a great trip. The Dumont staff was great and the room had a great view of lower Manhattan.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"A Great Find in the Big Apple"
The Dumont was really fantasic. I would have given the highest rating if the WiFi were free and if there were two desk chairs in the room. The service was great, we requested a few more chairs for our friends and they brought us nice banquet chairs. I got my sister and her husband to stay there and they liked it. Also, my neice and her daughter stayed there, too. They liked the location on 34th St. They were using the trains at Penn Station. We all loved having a full kitchen. We all loved the LG Flat screen TV. But the cable did go out on the night we were on Letterman and we could not watch the show!! But they let us watch a movie for free. Great price. Great location. Lots of international restaurants around the corner. 2 blocks to the subway. Few blocks to the East River Ferry which takes you to South Street Port.
5 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
Bobbie
"Great room for the price!"
I love the in room kitchen and its layout. The rooms are spacious and the front desk staffs are super helpful and friendly. Hard to find a hotel like this in NYC. Definitely will stay here again!
3 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
Anna
"Nice hotel; spacious rooms; great room service"
Nice hotel with spacious rooms and good views from skyline rooms.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
"What a nice surprise!"
I was really surprised with the hotel. Really though it was too good to be true for the value we received. Room was big, much bigger than any other hotel I have stayed at in NYC. Room was clean and having the kitchen was nice bonus even though we didn't use it on this stay. Neighborhood was quite, but nice that a Duane Read was right across the street, pizza places and trains are also very close. The staff were fantastic and always very friendly. I would definitely recommend this hotel to a friend or family. I'll stay here again very soon!
2 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
"Clean and comfortable, needs a renovation"
I stayed at the affinia dumont for 10 days and had no issues whatsoever. I was initially given a room on the 10th floor but the view was terrible(not the hotels fault), it overlooked unflattering brick walls. When i asked for a room on a higher floor with a better view. The wonderful lady at the reception accomodated my request with such grace. The cleanliness is spot on, it felt like i was checking-in each evening when i got back to my room. One cannot fault this hotel when it comes to the impeccable level of cleanliness, i have been to world class hotels that do not exhibit this level of cleanliness. Granted, the hotel could benefit from an over due renovation, its an aged and dated hotel that is absolutely showing signs of wear and tear! The carpets, the chairs and sofas, even the wall paper all need to be replaced. I would absolutely stay at the affinia dumont hotel again, without a doubt.
10 night trip Jan 30, 2015
charlotte
"faulty heater"
Have stayed here before with NO ISSUES....This time was in room 1007 and the heater was making noises like something was living in it...Kept me up all night!!..Told manager on duty, he stated will be checked out by maintenance following day....
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
carol
Nice hotel, good location and would stay there again
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
RT
"Great Value in Midtown"
rooms were big and plenty of amenities - neighborhood is great and there is discount parking across the street.
1 night trip with friends Feb 5, 2015
jeanne
"Nice hotel and room"
Hotel was central to everything and the staff was very accommodating.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"Great find!"
Everything was great! Nice hotel, big room, friendly staff and convenient neighborhood. I would stay there again for sure. Only improvement would be that wifi should be complimentary. Also really enjoyed the gym.
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Kristin
I arrived in NYC at 1 AM, so I had a late arrival check-in. The street that the hotel lies on was silent and there were not a lot of cars around, which was a great sign sleep-wise. I got to my room and it was on the 26th floor, with a lovely view of Manhattan that spanned around a corner of the room. The furniture was slightly scuffed, but everything was still very presentable. I plopped onto the bed and tried logging into their WiFi, which has ask fields labeled "Room Number" and "Last Name." I entered both and found that my authentication could not be verified, so I called the concierge and he kind of gave me attitude like I was dumb for not being able to figure it out. He asked me to repeat to him precisely what I entered and try again. I did and it still didn't work, so he asked if I was sure I typed my own last name right.... He then put me on hold and after 5 minutes he connected me to their tech guy, who also asked me to recite my exact typing. Then he said, "You have to put your first name too." Okay, maybe you should have put first and last name then instead of just last time. Minor annoyance I suppose. After I logged into the WiFi, I started to realize how cold it was in the room. Even though the thermostat was set at 78 degrees, the room temperature remained at 52. I walked over to the heating unit and felt cold air blasting out. I had to switch to the only open room in the morning on the 13th floor. The view definitely was not as nice but I wasn't in the room much
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Dee
"Great for extended stays"
Nice hotel, and with the kitchen, it is especially good if you are going to be in town for a while and want to prepare your own meals or snacks. I personally like the Murry Hill neighborhood, so good location for me.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Ron
"Fantastic Vacation"
We frequent NYC several times a year. When possible we stay at Affinia Dumont. Having a hotel in Murray Hill is the BEST! It is convenient to all amenities in the city. The staff is wonderful and it is a boutique hotel. Having kitchen facilities is the best when we travel in January and February. We aren't rushed to hit the streets and it truly is a relaxing vacation. Subway access is just a couple of blocks away.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Denise
Very comfortable stay at the Affinia Dumont. The staff was lovely and accommodating. Will definitely come back.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"Absolutely love this hotel!!!!"
My stay at the Dumont Affinia was very pleasurable. It was close to a lot of restaurants and walking distance to Fifth Avenue. The room was very spacious and also had a kitchen which was very enjoyable. I will definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Nice Hotel Great Location to Time Square"
We had a wonderful time in New York. Very different experience.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Dumont Dutoff"
it was cold in NYC...but the hotel and surrounding amenities made up for any inconvenience
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
nick
"Comfortable hotel, walking distance to NYU"
I enjoyed my recent stay. My husband was having surgery at NYU, and this hotel was close, clean and comfortable. The bed was super confortable, the room was spacious and the shower had great water pressure. There is an awesome deli on the corner where I picked up dinner each night. The room has a full refrigerator, microwave, sink and oven. There is a coffee maker and ample coffee supplies. Wifi is not complimentary, which was hugely disappointing not to mention expensive.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"nice hotel"
I stayed for 2 nights at the hotel, for business. I enjoyed my stay. The Hotel does not have restaurant, but they provide room serves for reasonable price and there are many restaurant in area near the hotel.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Irene
"Will return."
Excellent hotel convenient to Nyu Langone hospital (10 minute walk) and shopping and subway. We have stayed at 7 plus hotels in nyc over the past few years and this is by far our favorite
2 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
Tingate
"Good location, nice staff, the rest was "meh!""
While this is a central location in the Murray Hill area and the room was spacious,...the lighting was dull, and the decor was even duller. The sheets were actually crispy,.....yes, crispy, so much that they made noise when you moved them. The bathroom was tiny and my son had to cut through the bedroom to get to the bathroom, so not a great arrangement for families.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Robyn
"Best hotel I've been to in the city!"
Loved this place! Looking for a hotel that was pet friendly. I booked a suite, which was relatively reasonable for New York City. It was the size of an apartment and gorgeous! Thanks for a great experience! Will always stay here!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Beautiful Hotel"
The hotel is beautiful. The rooms are very big and spacious.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Good location/staff, very poor mattress/bedding"
Hotel staff is great, service was good. The neighborhood is spectacular, however the comfort of the room is horrible. The bathrooms look old, the bed was hard as a rock, the sheets felt like sandpaper and there was no phone or outlets next to the bed.
3 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Wonderful!"
Great location. Loved the stay. Front desk gave us complimentary wifi access upon arrival.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Great value for NY"
Staying in NY with my daughter for a NYU interview. Hotel is well located, close to Grand Central, shopping, Empire State Building, plenty of good food around. The Dumont offers great value for your money in NY
2 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
"Truly a 4 Star Experience"
I've stayed in many hotels in NYC and always found the "star" rating system to be misleading. Often 4 star hotels with grand lobbies have rooms the size of closets. If the traveler isn't careful they can very easily overpay. I only write this because the Dumont is one of the rare hotels in NYC that actually lives up to it's 4 star billing and has spacious, comfortable rooms. I stayed for 5 nights and was very impressed. It felt like a stylish yet familiar apartment more than a sterile hotel. The surrounding neighborhood has a diversity of food & entertainment options and the rest of Manhanttan is only a subway ride away (1.5 block walk). I usually don't rate hotels and definitely don't offer my name when doing so but my experience at Dumont was so positive that this time i made an exception.
5 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
Sedarius
"A little loud at night but great other wise..."
It was an awesome hotel- the only issue we had was that the heater made a lot of noise during the night. There was a lot of street construction noise during the night as well. The hotel itself was wonderful!
3 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Great spot in Murray Hill"
Great location. Friendly staff. Nice room.
4 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
Wendelyn
"Great hotel!"
We had 2 queen/double beds, perfect for my 4. There was ample space so we didn't feel trapped and the kitchen was perfect!
"Nice Hotel!"
Our family of three spent one night at the Affinia Dumont. We've stayed at the Affinia Garden as well which we also like. The staff was excellent - friendly and welcoming. Our room had two very comfortable queen beds with good quality pillows. We did not make much use of the kitchen, but if you are spending several days in NYC, having a full size kitchen with a small gas stove, toaster, dishes, and pans would be a great way to save on breakfast and lunch. My only complaint was the pod type coffee maker. They don't work very well, and now with the availability of Nespressos and Keurigs, it would make sense to add these to the kitchen appliances. We found the room very comfortable and relatively quiet for NY.
Ally
"Nice hotel close to NYU Lagoon Clinical"
It was a great experience, the location of the hotel help us to find the place that we need to visit, especially the NYU University/clinical. To find out all the place that we need to set our daughter on her new job. The service of the Hotel employee was perfect and the Limousine/taxis suggested by them was very good. We have to go back to NY soon and we will consider to continue using the Dumont services. Thanks.
Maria
"great stay"
We stayed for 2 nights. The staff was extremely friendly. The room was a comfortable size and clean.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Just fine"
Booked a studio king and instead was given studio with 2 king beds. Other than that my stay was fine.
1 night romance trip Jan 13, 2015