All hotels in Stony Creek, Virginia, United States of America
10476 Blue Star Hwy, Stony Creek, VA, 23882, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Perfect overnight stop"
Very clean and comfortable with a good breakfast.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Stayed 2 times last week going and coming back to Florida from NJ, very good location, close to I-95, clean, comfortable beds, good breakfast, good service, specially the lady helping with the breakfast on Sat 2/22, she made sure every single guest was comfortable, even helped each one of my kids to make their waffles, overall happy with hotel.
Response by Hampton Inn I-95 Stony Creek
Fabricio We would like to Thank you for staying with us and we are glad that you had a great stay. We strive to make sure each and every guest is 100% satisfied and try to make that happen as much as possible. Geraldine is a wonderful person and takes her job very serious, she loves interacting with the guests and making each of them feel at home.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Fabricio
"Very Impressed!!"
When we opened the door to our room it smelled great and made the rest of the stay just that much better its funny how cleanliness will do that. I have stayed at numerous hotels but I have never had a smell that welcoming and the place was spotless. I will definitely use them again on a another occasion. I cannot recommend them enough. The morning after they had breakfast which was also really good for a hotel, no complaints what so ever a huge variety to choose from. Coffee was outstanding eggs where spot on and what can i say about the homemade waffles. THank you Hampton INN!!!
Response by Hampton Inn I-95 Stony Creek
Ren Sanchez Thank You for taking the time out to write a review, we greatly appreciate It and love to listen to our guests comments. We are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us and hope that you come back and see us again soon.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
Ren Sanchez
"Good stopover"
The hotel is kind of in the middle of nowhere, so probably not a good vacation location, but it is right where it needs to be for a good stopover while driving north or south on 95. It is clean, comfortable and has a very good breakfast that is not all carbs. I have stayed here many times.
Response by Hampton Inn I-95 Stony Creek
Dear Mederk We are delighted that you have chosen to stay with us as we know that you had other choices. We appreciate your nbusiness and hope to see you again soon.
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2014
Mederk
The staff was great and friendly. Although the hotel is by a busy highway, the room was quiet and great to rest after a long trip.
Response by Hampton Inn I-95 Stony Creek
ADSouza Thank You for staying with us as we know that you had other choices, we appreciate your business and are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope that when you are in the area again that you come by and see us.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2014
ADSouza
"Quick stop"
This hotel was fine for the one night my daughter and I stayed. The weather was too bad to make it to our final destination.
Response by Hampton Inn I-95 Stony Creek
Dear Sharon We would like to Thank You for your feedback and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your stay was. We are glad that you decided to stay with us as we know that you had several choices but yet you chose us. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
"On site maintenance person needed"
Hotel was convenient to I95. Room was clean and comfortable. Only complaint is the toilet was stopped up. When I called the front desk I was told "you can come down to the desk and get a plunger." At the going rate of $75 an hour for a plumber, I believe the hotel owes me about $40.
Response by Hampton Inn I-95 Stony Creek
Dear Bob We are delighted that you decided to stay with us and we wanted to let you klnow that we appreciate your business. I do apologize If we did not hold up to our excellence in service as we should have been able to bring you a plunger. We strive to make sure each of our guests are satisfied and I do apologizee If my front desk team did not display that . I would love the oppurtunity to talk with you and to make this right. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Jan 19, 2014
"Very convenient"
Right off I-95. Great for 4 legged family members. Will be a go to place for our drives up north and back.
Response by Hampton Inn I-95 Stony Creek
Lorrie We would like to Thank You for staying with us and we hope that you have enjoyed us as much as we have enjoyed you. We want to ensure each guest is satisfied and If there Is anything we could have done better please let me know and we hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
"Great stop off of I95"
Comfortable hotel with friendly staff and vg breakfast. Rooms ok - bed not great and cleanliness could be improved. Pet friendly is a plus for us.
Response by Hampton Inn I-95 Stony Creek
Bruce Thank you for taking the time out your busy schedule to write a review, we appreciate your business and value your comments, suggestions, opinions and concerns. We strive everyday to ensure guest satisfaction and to make sure our guest rooms are cleaned per brand standards, please let me know in what way we can improve and we definitely will try a different route. We hope you come back and see us again.
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
Bruce
"Very good"
Everything was very nice. We checked in very late and were very tired, but the beds were nice and comfortable and we had a great night sleep. Definitely will stay at the Hampton Inn again.
Response by Hampton Inn I-95 Stony Creek
Tracy We would like to Thank You for staying with us and we hope that you have enjoyed us as much as we have enjoyed you. I am glad that you enjoyed your nights rest and hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
Tracy
Best place I ever sayed. Highly recommend it to anyone. Very clean and the bed was great.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
Jennifer Blaine
"Very nice"
We were driving to DC and needed a place to spend the night. The hotel was very nice and clean the staff was great.
Response by Hampton Inn I-95 Stony Creek
Dear Michael We would like to Thank You for staying with us and we are glad that you chose our Hotel as we know that you had other choices. If there is anything we could have done better please let me know and we hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
"Nice, clean, affordable with great full breatkfast"
This hotel was perfect. Pet friendly and clean. Spacious rooms with refrig., microwave, and desk area. Great breakfast. Worth every penny!
Response by Hampton Inn I-95 Stony Creek
Jim We appreciate your business and look forward to having you as our guest. I am glad that you have chosen our hotel to be your home away from home and hope that we see you again soon.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
"nice hotel-quiet"
We always stop at this hotel when we are driving up north,
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
brandi
Clean room, great for a quick break when driving. Customer service was great especially the breakfast lady. Would skip breakfast next time and maybe go to Denny's. Can't complain though came with the room, not her fault, just those powdered eggs, I won't say more.
Response by Hampton Inn I-95 Stony Creek
We would like to Thank You for staying with us and we hope that you have enjoyed us as much as we have enjoyed you. We appreciate your business and hope you come back and see us again soon.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
KB
"Nice Hotel, close to I-95!"
Great place for a stop over, the hotel was clean, comfortable and modern. There is a train track not far from the hotel and you do occasionally here it's horn at RR crossings. It didn't bother me but might someone else. I did have one other issue that was not any fault of the hotels. The folks in the non-smoking room next to mine were up at 05:00 hours and were smoking in their room. Why people think that it's ok to do that is beyond me!! Get a smoking room if you want to smoke indoors, otherwise go outside to smoke.
Response by Hampton Inn I-95 Stony Creek
We are delighted that you have chosen to stay with us and also provide us with great feedback. We strive to provide our guests with excellent service and want nothing more than to display that to you. I am sorry that you had to deal with the next room smoking as this is a non smoking property. We hope to see you again soon whenever you are in the area.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
Wonderful and helpful staff. I was very early and the room was not ready. The staff took care of my luggage and helped me with directions to my meeting. The room was very clean and in the morning I was able to have a wonderful breakfast.
Response by Hampton Inn I-95 Stony Creek
We would like to Thank You for staying with us and we hope that you have enjoyed us as much as we have enjoyed you. We were very glad to assist you with all of your needs and It was our pleasure. If there is anything we could have done better please let me know and we hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2013
Hello, It was great! I love the idea that your hotel is pet friendly.That made it easier for me. thank you for your hospitality.The breakfast is great also.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"On my way to NJ"
I reserved a room at this hotel as a place to stay overnight as I drove a rental truck with my daughter's possessions to NJ. After 14 hours on the road, I was ready to eat, shower and rest. The desk staff greeted me with a smile and checked me in quickly, for which I was appreciative because I was more ready to sleep than socialize. The room was clean, the bed comfortable. The night I stayed was one of the most quietest I have ever experienced in a hotel. That morning I intended to leave early, with little breakfast, but after looking over the breakfast selections I could not resist the scrambled eggs with biscuits and sausage gravy. This is a great place to stay if you are traveling through the area and need a place to stay overnight. I will stay there again if I return through that area.
Response by Hampton Inn I-95 Stony Creek
We would like to Thank You for staying with us and we hope that you have enjoyed us as much as we have enjoyed you. If there is anything we could have done better please let me know and we hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Ed
"Very nice"
We enjoyed our one night there, and will stay again. They accept animals, which is great for those traveling. with dogs. They were accomidating and put us by the back door for easy access to out side. Breakfast in the morning was wonderful. Eggs, breads, sausage, pastries, coffee and juice what more could you ask for. The staff were friendly. It was clean. The only complaint was that friday morning at 550 am the dumpster was emptied, and it was loud. Not the hotels fault i do not think, but wow what a wake up. Other than that, it was fantastic!
Response by Hampton Inn I-95 Stony Creek
Thank You for taking the time to let us know how your stay went at our Property, we value your feedback and always want to make sure we are doing our best to provide exceptional service to our Guests. If there was anything we could have done better please let me know and we hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
sue
"We only stayed 1 night."
We only stayed one night as we drove from NY to S.Carolina. Staff was very friendly and the beds were super comfy. No problems at all and would most def stay here again.
Response by Hampton Inn I-95 Stony Creek
We are delighted that you have decided to stay with us, We appreciate your business and look forwad to you to come back and see us in the near future. If there was anything we could have done better please let me know and we hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"Edge of nowhere"
The hotel is fine and there is a Deney's close.... other than that there's not much but the truck stop.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2013
"Convenient to I-95"
Nice property. Very convenient to highway and restaurants. Breakfast needed a meat, but was very tasty.
Response by Hampton Inn I-95 Stony Creek
We are very glad that you decided to stay with us and we know that you had a choice but are glad that you chose us. I do apologize If there was not a meat Item on our menu as we do have a different menu each day. The next time you come to the area please give me a call and I will make sure meat is on the menu for you.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Walt
"Clean and quiet. Great rooms"
Very comfortable, clean, quiet. Easy access, close to several restaurants.
Response by Hampton Inn I-95 Stony Creek
We would like to Thank You for sharing your feed back with us, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Nice hotel and staff"
Nice and clean after a long day of driving. Breakfast and staff were very good. Love the Hampton.
Response by Hampton Inn I-95 Stony Creek
Thank You for staying with us! We appreciate your business and love the compliments. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
KMann
"Great Place For the Price"
This is one of the nicer places we have stayed on I-95. The person at the counter when we checked was soooooo pleasant. The rooms were large and very comfortable and the mattress were the best in all the different places we stayed on the way up north and back.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
May
We couldn't be happier with our stay, and the local restaurant called Little Italy was fabulous.
Response by Hampton Inn I-95 Stony Creek
We would like to Thank You for staying with us and we hope that you have enjoyed us as much as we have enjoyed you. We are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2013
"Excellent staff"
Average hotel conditions, clean & in good condition. The staff was very good, helpful & pleasant even when my waffle got stuck in the waffle iron!
Response by Hampton Inn I-95 Stony Creek
We would like to Thank You for staying with us and we hope that you have enjoyed us as much as we have enjoyed you. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2013
Hampton Inn at Stony Creek, Va. always has friendly staff. This hotel is pet-friendly (has dog biscuits at the front desk) which makes this a favorite stop for us and others 55 and above who often travel with a pet.
Response by Hampton Inn I-95 Stony Creek
We are glad that you decided to stay with us as we know that you had a choice and we are excited that you chose us. The friendly pets that come through our Hotel is just like family to us and we love to see them. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.
1 night trip May 31, 2013
McDonald Law
Staff very accommodating and helpful. Good stop when you are travelling but nothing near by but a Denny's and Burger King for eating.
Response by Hampton Inn I-95 Stony Creek
We appreciate your business and we want to let you know that we are delighted that you have stayed with us. If for any reason there was anything we could have done better please let me know and we hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip May 22, 2013
"Consistently reliable"
This Hampton Inn provided no surprises. Comfortable, clean, friendly staff. We love to stay at Hampton Inns. Also, most Hampton Inns take dogs which relieves the stress of traveling.
Response by Hampton Inn I-95 Stony Creek
We would like to Thank You for staying with us as we know you had a choice, It was our pleasure to have you stay with us.. If there was anything that we could have done better please let me know a nd we hope to see you a agin soon
1 night trip May 1, 2013
I absolutely loved my stay at this hotel! I hope all Hampton Inn's have the same standard because I will continue booking with them! I travel a lot and finding a good combination of quality if hotel with quality cost is almost impossible! But this place was all in one! The location is probably the only con not in a bad area... Just no shopping to go to. Other than that... I recommend this place all the way!
Response by Hampton Inn I-95 Stony Creek
we are delighted that you have decided to stay with us and we are happy that you have enjoyed your stay as we ll , If there is anything that we could have done better please let me know and we hgope to see you again soon.
Other trip Apr 25, 2013
yvelasquez
Enjoyed the stay, very clean and confortable hotel. Would stay there again if I am in the area.
Response by Hampton Inn I-95 Stony Creek
We would like to Thank You for staying with us and we hope that you have enjoyed us as much as we have enjoyed you. We love to hear great feedback and It helps us to do a better job so we Thank You for this and we hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Apr 15, 2013
"Great overnight stay"
This hotel is pretty much in middle of no where. But there is this and some other hotel right next to it. I believe this hotel to be slightly cheaper than the other one next to it. The hotel is clean but don't expect it to be amazingly clean. They had decent amount of channels on the Tv, linens were clean but the AC was slightly stuffy in my opinion. The staffs there were great. Welcomes you with smile. The breakfast had a lot of selections and kept the inventories pretty well. If you are looking for a quick comfortable sleep during the drive up or down 95, this is a good place to stop by. Make sure that you don't go anywhere close to Emporia which is about 10 mile south of it. We tried to stay over there and felt that the neighborhood seemed to be slightly iffy.
Response by Hampton Inn I-95 Stony Creek
We would like to Thank You for staying with us and we appreciate your business. We want to make sure each of our Guests are 100% satisfied and we follow brand standards cleaniness practices to make sure this is done to the best of our abilities, We defiantely will check the AC's to ensure they are working properly. We are glad you chose to stay with us and we hope to seeyou again soon.
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
Kenny
"Only 2 restaurants near by."
Hotel was very good. But strangely enough a family was put in the 3 rooms around our room at 10 PM. They were slamming doors and yelling back and forth to their rooms. We asked them to stop and they did but they restarted at 5AM. We got up and left. Poor decision with placement by desk. Hotel was empty enough to have placed them elsewhere.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2013
"Stony Creek Overnight Stay"
Except for the following, our overnight stay was good: 1. Took several power-up tries to get the TV to work 2. The heat system stopped working during the night for some unknown reason 3. No meat was included in the breakfast foods
Response by Hampton Inn I-95 Stony Creek
We wouild like to Thank You for staying with us as we know you had a choice and we are delighted you chose us. I do apologize If your stay was not satisfactory as we try to ensure each and every guest is 100% satisfied while here at our Hotel. If you would give the Hotel a call and ask to speak to the General Manager I would be more than delighted to handle this matter. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2013
Henry Pinner
"Overnight stay on return from Orlando"
Good location. Clean room. A little pricey, but worth the money to know it would be clean and convenient to 95.
1 night trip Jan 1, 2013
very comfortable
1 night trip Dec 19, 2012
It was a great overnight stay in convenient location.
Response by Hampton Inn I-95 Stony Creek
We would like to Thank You for staying with us and we know that you had a choice, I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I hope you come back and see us again soon.
Other trip Oct 16, 2012
"pet friendly"
The staff at this hotel are always so nice. Also it is a dog friendly hotel which is very important to us. We stayed at this hotel last year too and will more than likely stay here next year.
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
The hotel was clean and very comfortable!
Family trip Oct 2, 2012
Trish
"Overnight stop to Myrtle Beach"
The hotel was 1/2 way to the beach for us. The check in was great and the room was clean. The desk even called up to our room later in the evening to make sure everything was ok. The room was comfortable. Breakfast was good. Would stay there again!
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
Dale
Hotel is nice, but Italien Restaurant is closed on Sundays. Only fast food avail. Had to drive 20 miles back to get decent dinner.
Business trip Aug 19, 2012
Hampton Inn
The pull out bed had dirty sheets on it. It looked like mouse droppings in the bed. They were still doing renovations and the website stated that renovations were complete.
Other trip Jul 28, 2012
"Great value, nice hotel"
My boyfriend and I stayed here on a recent trip to VA to dive at nearby Lake Rawlings. The hotel was very clean, bed was comfortable and breakfast was convenient and had an adequate selection of food. Overall an excellent value and pleasant stay.
Response by Hampton Inn I-95 Stony Creek
We would like to Thank You for staying with us and we are glad you chose our Hotel as we know you had many choices. Thanks for the great feedback and If there is anything we could have done better please let us know. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Jul 22, 2012
Tracie
Not up to the level of normal Hampton Inn- Obvious smells on entering; A/C needed to be removed and steam cleaned. Probably spewed bacteria on all that stay there.
Other trip Jul 19, 2012
RN
"Great place south of Richmond"
Easy access from the highway. Great Italian restaurant 30 seconds away. Denny's next door. Construction crew doing renovations gave me evil looks. Air conditioner kept turning off because of the motion sensor. Overall good experience.
Business trip Jul 17, 2012
Ben
"Good overnight stop on I-95"
The hotel was undergoing some renovations when we were there. It was clean and the staff was competent. I would stay there again.
Other trip Jul 9, 2012
Gordon

"Nice hotel close to highway"
Had a great relaxing evening after twelve hours on the road. Expedia failed to send on-line reservations to hotel. Front desk clerk was very accommodating in helping me resolve the problem with the on-line reservation.
Other trip May 7, 2014
"Augusta bound"
Stayed here on the way to the Masters. It was ok as a hotel. Typical Hampton. Clean, comfortable, etc but absolutely nothing around it for eating/entertainment.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014