All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
501 Tchoupitoulas St, New Orleans, LA, 70130, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Spring break family trip"
The hotel is conveniently located withing walking distance from all major city sites. The staff is very friendly and helpful! The hotel is clean, comfortable, and well-maintained. We were surprised by the amazingly comfortable beds. The breakfast selection was very good. The hotel also hosts a happy hour with food and drinks Tuesday-Thursday evenings, which is a nice addition. We would highly recommend this hotel!
3 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Smells like orange blossoms when you walk into the lobby. Friendly, professional staff. complimentary food, beer, wine and breakfast. Laundry is free too. Treadmill wasn't working in gym. Would be nice to have lock box in the room. Would definitely stay there again in the future. It's in an excellent location.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"A very pleasant surprise"
What a nice place! The hotel was a great value with great service from the staff, clean top to bottom, good variety at the morning breakfast service, and excellent evening hospitality on some weekday evenings (Tues-Thurs). I would recommend this hotel to anyone and plan to stay there the next time I go to the Big Easy.
8 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Daryl J
"concert weekend"
Not available
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
carolyn
"Family trip"
Very nice hotel, have stayed there before and would again. Wonderful breakfast buffet and staff was very helpful. Very close to all the site's in New Orleans, bourbon street,riverwalk, Harrah's casino and WWII museum.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
joey
"Close to the French Quarters lots of entertainment"
I had a good time and felt welcomed the location was good and I enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
shirema
"Great spot for price"
Good breakfasts, hotel is a block from casino and canal, good service. Try and get rms above 4th floor can be a little loud
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
steevo
"Convenient and clean in NOLA"
I have stayed at this hotel 4x now on my trips to NOLA. we stay for 5 to 14 days. the very best thing about this hotel is the staff. Especially Monique. the next best thing is its location. One block from the French Quarter but quiet and calm when you desire it.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Patrice
"Stay at the Staybridge!"
The staff is supremely friendly and always willing to help! The hotel is clean, comfortable, and well-situated so as to maximize your touring of this most fantastic of cities. Given that I am prone to insomnia, especially while traveling, I was especially surprised by the amazingly comfortable beds. The hotel hosts a happy hour with food and drinks Tuesday-Thursday evenings, which is a nice touch.
3 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Matthew
"Come for everything but the gym"
Good location, very pleasant staff, and the extended stay kitchenette set-up is quite convenient. Breakfast was good and a pleasant surprise that they have social hours with food on TWTh nights. All that said, the "gym" is really just a converted room with 1 treadmill, 1 elliptical, a bike, and one of those multipurpose weight machines. If you're looking for a proper workout, consider elsewhere. If not, it's a great choice.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
N
"Great location for Mardi Gra"
Was a good place to stay. Enjoyed the town. Last but not least I would stay there again if we go to NOLA
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Parade Madness"
We booked the hotel for Mardi Gras two days in advance with no problem. Because we arrived around 7 or 8, we ran into some parades that kept us from being able to drive to the hotel. After walking and standing around for more than 25 minutes, we were able to get to the hotel and check in. But, we spent another hour trying to find a parking spot. The next morning when we left to go get breakfast, one of the elevators was not working and there were only scraps of food left by 1030. Overall, the hotel was great. Just plan ahead so you can miss the parades.
1 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
Courtney
The hotel is in a great location. The hotel staff is great!!! We will be back!
2 night family trip Feb 10, 2015
Trina
"Great hotel close to French Quarter"
Comfortable large double beds with a nice view of Mardi Gras parades. Easy walking distance to French Quarter and Aquarium.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Amber
"Hotel nice, staff not helpful"
The hotel itself was wonderful, the staff (or lack thereof) is where the problem existed. We checked in Friday night around 10:30. On the bed was a note which stated if we were in need of housekeeping during our stay we must request the service before 5:30 on Friday. I called the front desk and explained we would be in need of these services but had just checked in. We were told it was too late. We could have our towels traded out by bringing them downstairs the next day. While exchanging our towels for fresh ones the next day we requested shampoo and conditioner as we had forgotten them at home. We were told someone would bring them right to our room. I had my child get in the bath while waiting. 25 minutes later she was still waiting so I called to inquire. I was told they would bring it right up. After waiting longer we just skipped the hair washing step. It never showed up either.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
LEILA
"breakfast included"
I always love a hotel that offers breakfast in the room price.
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
"OK,"
I went for a convention and the hotel was very convenient to the Convention Center. The hotel is undergoing renovations. My room was seemingly new but the furnishings, while nice, are fairly low grade. My A/C didn't work and it took 2 separate visits by engineering to get it right. My icemaker didn't work - engineering couldn't get it going either. Wake up calls ? Better rely on your own phone alarm. I almost missed my flight because the hotel 'forgot' my wake up call. The hotel overall is fine with a wonderful breakfast included. This hotel is on the lower end of efficiency hotels but it is spotless clean and conveniently located and reasonably priced.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Will Stay Again!"
Bed was very comfy.
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
"Large rooms"
Rooms are large, which is unusual in New Orleans and having a mini kitchen is awesome when traveling. The complimentary breakfast was very nice. Will definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Debra
"What a deal in New Orleans!"
Excellent in price, location and quality. What else on can ask for?
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
SADIK
"Great!!! Will stay here again."
Enjoyed it. Hotel very clean and staff accommodating. Free Breakfast and Happy Hour was awesome!!!
4 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Katherine
"Great hotel suite and perfect location!"
My wife and I stayed at this hotel to clebrate our anniversary. We were very satisfied with the service and the room, which was a suite. There was a full size refrig, stove and microwave, so if we didn't eat all our dinner we could bring it back to the room and heat it up later. Also, the complimentary breakfast was great as well as the service. And, most of all, we were only a couple blocks from Bourbon St. and the French Quarters. Harrah's Casino was less than a block away. Very convenient area. Perfect location. We'd stay there again and strongly recommend it.
5 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Wayne
"will be staying here again"
the hotel staff was extremely helpful and courteous. Nicely located close to all attractions. I will definitely be staying here again.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"New Orleans"
Tv too small for room- hallway never vacuumed- staff friendly and helpful
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
61 year old man
"StayBridge suites"
Affordable hotel. Clean. The bathrooms are in need of much needed remodeling. Besides that my stay was great
5 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Christmas stay at Staybridge"
We had an excellent stay with my son's dog. Every thing was superb!
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
The room was very spacious and clean. It's in walking distance to everything. I will definitely be staying here again when I come back to New Orleans!
2 night trip Dec 20, 2014
Marquealyn
"great stay"
Great hotel at a decent price. Room was clean and comfortable. Will recommend.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Brandon
"Falcons vs Saints"
Girls weekend getaway for the Falcons vs Saints football game. Great price for the location. Free breakfast and WIFI.
3 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2014
Shirley
"Saints game trip"
All went well. Front desk was very friendly and efficient on check in. Hotel is in good location,convenient.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Great hotel!"
The hotel was very easy to find. Located on a corner. Parking is right across the street. $30.00 for 24 hours. They are very strict so make sure you leave your ticket stub in the car and renew as needed. The boot is $90.00. The hotel was clean and had a few Christmas decorations. Punch was available in the lobby as you walked in. The room was nice. It was a suite which included a cook top, fridge, microwave, etc. Not a bad room for the price and location. I will stay here again.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Sheri
"Very nice hotel"
Great location, great staff (Corrina) and nicely updated rooms. Beds were comfortable, room was spacious price was perfect. Dinner and breakfast provided were excellent! Would definitely recommend!
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
Randy in KC
Overall great for location and price would stay there again Staff nice, informative and friendly Three blocks to mall, aquarium and right next door to Mothers restaurant.. About two blocks from Lucy's retired surf shop.. Three year old enjoyed it all!! Good stay!!
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"December 2014"
The entire staff was very friendly and helpful. Walking distance to Jackson Square, French Quarter, Super Dome, WWII museum and Saenger Theater. Great restaurants in the area. Room was clean, comfortable, and had everything I needed.
2 night trip Dec 10, 2014
"Hotel Beds"
The hotel overall is great. The location is excellent. Steps from the Riverwalk, Bourbon Street, street car & other hotels. The price was RIGHT! The hotel staff very friendly and accommodating. It helps that they have FREE continental breakfast especially given our early flight departure. But the beds can use some upgrading. My husband and I were pretty tight in the full-size bed. Also, the exercise equipment needs to be serviced but other than that...great experience.
P
"great location, good hotel"
the hotel location is great, close to French and garden district. bad thing the constructions around it, I hope they finish soon (city construction)
Alfonso
"the ideal place to stay in new orleans"
we enjoyed our stay this is the best hotel to stay at
2 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
patricia
"great for a family trip"
We stayed in the two room suite with our family. it was about a 10 min walk to the french quarter. i would stay at this hotel again. great price for the suite too compared to hotels a little closer to the french quarter. included breakfast was great, same with wifi. hotel was quiet at night.
3 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
Monique is great at front desk, very helpful with tours of the city and knowledge of events. Thanks
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Great location, spacious rooms"
Great location, close to French Quarter, very spacious rooms
3 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
"Better than expected"
My room was huge . . . much larger than expected. It also turned out to have a pull-out-bed couch. The free breakfast was pretty good - eggs, waffles (NOT Eggos), fruit, yogurt, etc. I was surprised to have a free dinner & drinks reception on Tuesday (regularly held Tues - Thurs). I really have no complaints about my stay and ended up pleasantly surprised.
5 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
IN FITNESS ROOM, TREAD MILL WAS NOT WORKING RIGHT.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
"Nice clean stay"
6 friends and I were in New Orleans for a bachelor party. We needed someplace nice and clean to stay without a huge price tag. This hotel did the trick.
2 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
"Great Place to Stay if visiting Nawlins"
Great location and very close to Harrahs casino and the WWII museum which were two of our destinations. Disappointed that they didn't have a shower chair for a handicapped person. Every hotel I've stayed in since becoming an amputee three years ago has had one. They need to go to Walgreens and buy one. Breakfast was good and a nice variety and the coffee/tea service was open 24 hours. Our room was peaceful and quiet and comfortable bed.
3 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
b chapman
"perfect location for our meetings"
Great location, great accommadations
2 night trip Sep 8, 2014
"Good experience"
Good location to go to the casino or the french quarter, its a must stay.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Alexander Amor
"Great Hotel - Would consider again"
Enjoyed the hotel, large room; however, their was no parking in front for check in and I drove around the block so many times looking. I eventually parked across the street for 30 per day. In front desk, after checking in said they had parking but with the room key, this isn't really convenient. They should show guess parking. The rooms are large, but also a little pricey.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Byron
Clean and comfortable. Friendly staff. Room had a stove and full fridge in the kitchenette Would be great for a longer stay and very inexpensive. Wish we could have stayed longer than one night. Would definitely go back
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Steve B.
"close to must see sights"
enjoyed it.