All hotels in Lincoln, New Hampshire, United States of America
381 Us Route 3, Lincoln, NH, 03251, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

"weekend trip"
Was not the worst but could have been a lot better. Didn't like the pool/hot tub set up. The building that we stayed in looked very dingy from the outside. You had to squeeze to fit between bed and bathroom. We were put into a connected room. Will definitely look elsewhere when we visit the area again.
2 night family trip Apr 11, 2014
"Terrible hotel with a Terrible Manager"
The District Manager Lynn at Econo Lodge sold my room to another person after I confirmed my reservation at 6pm, we arrived at 10pm to no room and all other hotels around booked for the night. We were forced to go back home, a 2 hour drive. She proceeded to tell us we had no reservation, even though the gentleman at the desk confirmed it 4 hours earlier. Then after hotels.com called the hotel to say we had our reservation, the manager lied once again and told them that the reservation was for the same day but a month later. So at first it did not exist then later it did but for another month completely. What a horrible experience getting denied a room in the middle of winter and in the middle of the mountains. I highly recommend not going there and paying a little extra money to stay somewhere else. Econo lodge should be embarrassed with the kind of management that is running their hotel. There was only a 4 bedroom house available and we offered to pay the difference and the manager refused to give it to us. Hotels.com is already filing a formal complaint with the hotel.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Not so clean, close to skiing"
Room could have been a lot cleaner. Pool was warm, but again facilities were not very well maintained.
k
"Second time we've stayed here."
The hotel met out needs. The staff was pleasant and the room was just what we needed. The carpet could have been vacuumed a bit better but overall it was clean. It was noisy, but that is how it is in a less-expensive, ski hotel. The continental breakfast was fine. We knew there was no fruit or yogurt, so we brought our own. We'd stay there again since it was affordable and close to the mountain we wanted to ski at.
Tammie
"Second time we've stayed here."
Tammie
"Fine for quick stay"
This is not a five-star hotel but it served our purposes fine and was affordable. We have to boys under age 9 who enjoyed the pool and hot tub after a day of skiing. The room was clean and warm. The bathroom was subpar and I took a shower standing on a washcloth after seeing someone else's hair still in the tub.
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2014
The put out a great free breakfast offering, and for the price, I give it a 4 out of 5. Although it isn't a 4 star hotel, it suited our needs for a ski weekend at Loon just fine. If only the heating system didn't make so much noise through the night...
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"You get what you pay for!!!"
Woman at the front desk was very nice and helpful. But, apparently the motel was having boiler problems, so hot water was not available for significant periods of time. The TV was old and much too small for the room.
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
BILL
"Close to loon moutain and hiking area"
In general, it was great! They have Jacuzzi and indoor pool, which is a must after skiing. The breakfast was good enough, but the eating area is bit tight. The staff (a guy) when we checked in was not very polite and friendly. But the staff (a lady) in the morning was very nice. The pool and Jacuzzi is a little far from our room and the temperature in the hall way was only 50. So we had to wear bathing suit and walk to the pool thru the chill hall way. The room was nice but really dated and had very tiny sink.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Great service, all employees were helpful and pleasant. The room was outdated and freezing cold. Also I am allergic to mold and it was the first thing you smelt when you opened the door.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"Rooms smelled of mildew and mold."
The first room we were in smelled heavily of mildew and mold. The second was only marginally better. The hallways in the hotel building had an even stronger odor. We were offered another room but we were not about to move a third time. The bathroom fan was extremely noisy. Plenty of hot water, though. Carpets were worn as well... this hotel needs a remodel very badly..
3 night family trip Sep 5, 2013
"Worst hotel I've ever stayed at."
The hallway and room smelled horrible, like moldy wet gym socks thrown in the corner. I couldn't wait to get out of there. And on top of that it wasn't even cheap.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
Vacationer
"An OK stay"
The staff was nice and the continental breakfast was good. However, the faciltiy was run down and our room smelled mildewish and the beds were uncomfortable. Also, the carpet felt damp.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2013
Tammy & Terry
I have been going and staying here on and off for the last 36 years when it was famy run drummer boy. Definitely not the same probably are last stay here
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
CDSF
"Mt Washington visit"
Great pools ( One indoors and one outdoors ) clean room, great staff and close to all attractions at half the price.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
Jacko
"Only positive quality: it had a pool."
Outside lights lit up entire room at night. Curtains did not block out light. Windows in door had no curtains. Very noisy after dark from guest dogs barking, cars locks honking, people carrying on. Room was "damp". Staff was curteous. Had indoor and outdoor pool. Would not return.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2013
"Couldn't be happier!"
My children and I spent a couple nights and couldn't have been happier with our accommodations. The staff was very pleasant, our room was clean and the pools were wonderful!
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Convenient"
Close to all the attractions, out door and indoor pool with Jacuzzi hot tub. Pancake house and pizza restaurant close by. Very friendly staff.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
Overpriced and run down. Fitness room needs updating.
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2013
"Pet tolerant not friendly"
We traveled with our dog and were put in rooms that smelled. The beds were horrible. Coffee was good though. Pet walking area was great. Pool was nice.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2013
"econo lodge"
the people that ran the facility were nice and did they best they could. the room had bad mildew odor and we never felt clean in the room. we bought a candle to "snuff out the odor" ac was very loud and noisy. we did not use any room service and the people who cleaned the rooms were nice people. we chose not to have room service and took care of out own needs. this econo lodge was rated by plaques on the wall stating excellent service. I don't know who gave out the awards but all in all it was good enough to get through the vacation due to the fact we used the room just to sleep..
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
carmine
"I was disappointed because the room was very damp"
the continental breakfast was very disappointing...we left to find a restaurant with real food. Eating area was incredibly small too. Its a good hotel if you know what to expect but the pics are deceiving. The pool was great. Great location too. If i couldnt find anything better i would stay there again.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
donna
"What a wonderful place to stay!!"
We loved it here because they allow our cocker spaniel. All staff were great.This motel is very convenient as far as location and that makes it easier for us to travel. The motel was always kept clean and that's including both pool areas.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2013
David H
"Good base for hiking early the next morning"
Comfortable and clean, with responsive, friendly staff. A/C was a little noisy despite low fan speed. Would have been nice to have cold breakfast foods out earlier (I left at 5:45AM). Coffee was welcome, though!
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
Hiker
"Affordable, clean and nice breakfast"
We have enjoyed going to this Econolodge the past couple years. Location is convenient off 93 and near Kancamagus. Hotel was clean. Staff was very nice and helpful telling us ingredients of bagels for our son with food allergies. Our room had a separate reading area which was nice so kids could go to sleep before us. Breakfast had a good variety for being continental.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
Pauline
"Overnight Stay"
Met all expectations. Good customer service.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
Fabulous. Breakfast was wonderful and staff were very friendly.
1 night trip May 25, 2013
Rebecca
"Inexpensive basic accommodations"
Basic inexpensive room, clean but wear evident in fixtures. I'd stay again if in the area.
1 night trip May 4, 2013
"Nice & quiet"
The room was spacious, very quiet, and the bed was outstanding. Terrific place to get needed rest while on a strenuous cycling weekend.
1 night trip May 3, 2013
"Great Staff and Pool, bathroom and bed subpar"
Staff and room were great, as was the pool and jacuzzi. Bathroom needs major updating. Bed was too hard to get comfortable on for either of us. We got very little sleep so we checked out early. We'll come back if there is a better bed and updated bathroom.
Other trip May 6, 2013
"nice place ta stay loved"
we had a great time,loved that we could bring our pet along for a vacation as well.we are planning on comin again real soon.thanku so much we also loved that we could walk our dog max in tha woods enjoyed tha brook watchin a duck just relaxin in tha water,
Other trip May 5, 2013
Tammy
"Convenient Location; Needs a little TLC"
I stayed here the night before doing some hiking in the White Mts. I chose this motel, in part, because I had my dog with me and it's pet friendly. The man who checked me in was pleasant. I was put in one of the "pet" rooms I guess you would call it. I was a little concerned about this because I wasn't sure what kind of condition the room would be in. When I opened the door to the room, it was like walking face-first into a wall of must. The room looked clean enough but it smelled like no one had entered the room since the place was built. It was freezing cold inside, as well and when I turned on the heating unit, the mildewy smell that surged outward was almost too much to handle. I have allergies and I was very concerned that a night in this room would ruin my hike the next day. It was very difficult to regulate the temperature and I found myself waking up every couple of hours to either turn up or turn down the heat. My dog thought the room was wondeful, however, so that's something. The breakfast was decent as far as continental breakfasts go and had some hot (heat-upable) items that were tasty. I stay in a lot of hotels/motels and this wasn't the worst place I've ever stayed and it is in the White Mts. so it has that going for it. You get what you pay for, I guess.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2013
Tommy
"helpful staff"
The hotel is in a perfect location. close to the Flume, Downtown Lincoln and the Kangamangus. The hotel was quiet and well maintained. The staff was very helpful with things to do and local places to go in the middle of April.
2 night trip Apr 19, 2013
Bonnie
"Great location, lift tickets at desk, needs update"
we stayed at this hotel before a ski day at loon mountain. The location was great like 5 mins away from the mountain so that was the best part. The staff was super nice and friendly and you can get your loon/cannon lift tickets at the hotel front desk which was really great because they offer a small discount. The hotel room we stayed in was big and came with an extra living room but you can tell the room hasnt been updated in a little while although everything was pretty clean. If you dont mind that then this hotel is a great choice for you. We had no complaints.
1 night trip with friends Mar 16, 2013
jen
"So close to ski resorts"
Staff was super friendly, and the location could not be beat. 10 minutes from Loon and Canbon Mountains. Free breakfast in the morning was perfect. Rooms were a decent size and relatively new furnishings.
1 night trip with friends Feb 16, 2013
"great ski trip value"
A very good value. The pool, hot tub and sauna were sooo wonderful after a freezing day on the slopes.
Other trip Jan 24, 2013
LLR
"worth the price"
This hotel was worth the price. We only stayed one night, but it was quiet, comfortable and had all the amenities of a more expensive hotel. Not a new place but clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2013
lg
"Good value for the money at a good location"
The rooms were spacious and clean, but spartan. The daytime service was friendly but the nighttime service was surly. The breakfast was nothing special. The location is right near excellent skiing for this close to Boston.
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2012
"Good rate in a good place"
The breakfeast could be improved, there is almost not space for this and quality of the products was not really good. The rooms could be improved as the doors had window where light comes thru in the early morning allowing no privacy.
2 night family trip Nov 23, 2012
Olga
"Ehhh..."
The view of the mountains was lovely, and it's very close to two great trains and lots of little shops and restaurants. The breakfast buffet is pretty bad, thank goodness it was free. Our first room smelled like mold, so we upgraded to a hot tub room and it was MUCH better- (but way more expensive!), plus we were hit with an upgrade fee even though the mold smell was THEIR fault. The pool was freezing and the hot tub wasn't hot... at all, but we had a hot tub in our room which worked fine. Basically, this place is ok at best. But I left feeling pretty cheated and hurting wallet for nothing special.
Other trip Oct 28, 2012
"close to sight seeing"
Recommendation for dinner was spot on.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2012
"Conditions of room was not so good"
The conditions of room where not that good: it seems they have not renovated facilities in a long time. Shower/bathroom was not fully functional. Although the staff was friendly, the check in process took too long.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2012
Alex
"convenient location"
The area in back of the Econolodge was beautiful with a small stream. Nice place to sit and relax after a day of travel.
Family trip Oct 2, 2012
Judy
"Econolodge North Lincoln, NH"
The hotel is in a great location. It is right off the highway, and convenient to restaurants, attractions, and shopping. As far as the hotel goes, the indoor pool was freezing cold, too cold to go in. The bathroom in the room had spit out toothpaste all over the wall, and I found a dark hair between the sheets. Disgusting!! The box spring on the bed was stained. It looked like someone had gotten sick on it,and it was never properly cleaned.
Family trip Oct 1, 2012
"Clean, Nice, Inexpensive"
Good place to stay. I was on a motorcycle trip. All went well. Clean throughout. Free Breakfast. Indoor Pool. One power outlet didn't work. So what? I would stay again.
Trip with friends Sep 21, 2012
"Good Plain Value"
Excellent value for the price. Just a good non-luxury motel. Helpful and friendly staff. Good location for access to the highway and local attractions. One quibble. The coffee and tea provided as part of the free continental breakfast were just dreadful, but there are plenty of coffee shops within a couple of miles, so no biggie.
Other trip Sep 11, 2012
ITD
"Decent time in Lincoln NH"
Good location, Rated it a 3.5 out of 5 due to not much quality being up in Lincoln, NH. Saw many OTHER motels that were very rundown looking...(insert Bates Motel joke here) so this one looked decent. Close to most sights. 35 mins to Mt Wash,5 min from town for restaurants. Hallways & rugs smelled musty but room & bathroom was refreshingly clean. Rooms are what you'd expect for the rates. Nothing extravagant. Microw & fridge in room worked. Breakfast was nice & clean w cereal/eggs/sausage/tarts/bagels/coffee. Would recommend everyone filling up before heading off for day. Nice place to use as a place to crash after taking in sights. Didnt get to use I/O pools but would stay again for a couple of days, prob not an area you would want to do a week at in summer.
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
The location of this hotel is excellent if your visisting Clark's or the Flume. The rooms that are connected to the office are where you want to be. The rooms are much better than the building that is separate from the office, which are are very small, old and tired, and have a heavy deodorizer smell. Breakfast is adequate. Bagels, cereal, juice, and coffee/ No fresh fruit. I would probably use this hotel again for the location for the local attractions.
Other trip Sep 3, 2012
Tsoprano

"Nice location"
Balcony off room was nice. Beds were uncomfortable. Sheets were stained and found hairs on pillow cases. Headboard was dirty. Basebo heater in bathroom was all rusted and dirty looking. Small old tube T.V.no movies. Will not go back.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"Great location. Close to all the attractions"
Nice quiet place to stay and the staff is great. No complaints here.
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2014