All hotels in Mumbai, India
Off Western Express Highway,, Santacruz (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400 055, India, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Give Them 6 Stars!"
If I could award a hotel 6 stars, I would for this wonderful hotel. This was my second stay at this particular hotel. The first time I stayed there it was great. And they did not disappoint this time. I stay at a wide range of hotels around the world as I travel frequently for business. I cannot think of a hotel property anywhere in the world that hits on all cylinders like this hotel does.
Response by Grand Hyatt Mumbai
Dear Guest Many thanks for your generous feedback and kind appreciation. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon :)
3 night business trip Aug 2, 2015
Brad
Nice location, clean hotel and great staff.
Response by Grand Hyatt Mumbai
Dear Guest Many thanks for your kind appreciation and generous feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Sudhir
"Worst 5 star to stay in Mumbai choose something el"
Very bad services services were slow and very slow didn't bother bout guest I almost lost my baggage when I check inn room service any thing ordering was taking 45 max worst 5 star to stay in Mumbai
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
lewis
"impeccable service"
We have never stayed in a hotel with such immediate attention to any need or request from the street curb to the guest room. The cleanliness was unquestionable, the aromas subtle and fresh, the restaurants high quality and reliable (no fear of contamination). I don't think there is such thing as a perfect hotel so I will only complain about the jets on one side of the whirlpool not working. The spa area was superb and relaxing and right next to the elevator so that there was no need to march through the lobby or long hallway coming and going to the pool or exercise area. This hotel was very well planned and the staff was very well trained and loyal.
Response by Grand Hyatt Mumbai
Dear Valued Reviewer Warm Greetings from Grand Hyatt Mumbai! Thank you for your wonderful feedback and for choosing to stay with us. We are happy to know that you had a pleasant stay with us and that you liked the overall quality of accommodation, the award winning dining options available and the service extended by our associates. We once again thank you for your feedback and sincerely look forward to your stay with us at Grand Hyatt Mumbai.
Other trip May 30, 2015
:Paul
"USA Standards in Mumbai, India!!!!....Good Job!!"
lOVED IT!
16 night family trip May 6, 2015
ARMAAN
"Comfortable stay; excellent staff; quiet oasis"
We had a most comfortable stay and can't say enough about the helpful and excellent staff. The food here is very good (I am speaking mostly of the Indian restaurant) and the coffee shop is excellent. It was a very nice surprise to find a chocolate birthday cake in my room on my birthday. The hotel is close to the airport but since you need a taxi to go anywhere in Mumbai, the location - quite isolated and cordoned off - does not matter that much. In any case, the hotel is an oasis of quiet after the hectic and chaotic city.
4 night romance trip Feb 9, 2015
"A great place to stay in Mumbai"
We enjoyed our stay very professional staff, helpful .
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Nice hotel but geared to business traveler."
This hotel is really aimed at the business, expense account traveler. Our reservation did not include breakfast (the only hotel on our whole India trip that did not) and the only breakfast option at the hotel was the breakfast buffet which would have been close to $25/person. Other hotels always had an a la carte option which is preferred if you just want a light breakfast. Also, even though I thought I made this reservation because it was an airport hotel and had a shuttle service to the airport, it turned out there wasn't a shuttle. If the hotel had provided the ride to the airport, it would have cost 5 times the taxi fee. We ended up taking a taxi which was very reasonable. Just don't plan on the hotel providing this service.
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
Kathryn
"Grand hotel, minor drawback"
The hotel facilities are nothing short of grandiose. Excellent condition, aesthetically appealing, highly comfortable. The lobby area is superbly designed and maintained, with true ambiance - generally a challenge for hotels to achieve. Location is convenient for international travelers requiring close access to the airport. Minor drawback - though wifi is included in the price of the room, the connection was poor and undependable, to the extent that using wifi for phone calls via Skype was not possible.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Great hotel lots restaurant and central location"
Great service, we booked a club room and we were granted all kinds of extras, such as transportation to and from the Airport. Earlier check in. Extra rolled bed was brought with no additional charge, good breakfast, unlimited water, soft drinks and coffee/tea plus happy hours on the club. Access to meeting rooms, free wifi and good bedroom with clean comfortable beds and furniture. Great value for one's money.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Dubie
"World class"
Excellent. World class.
4 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
"Family Holiday"
The initial room we were checked into was quite small for three adults and i had to complain to the front desk as i had made a booking for three adults and paid for the same the Hotel needs to provide accordingly without the customer complaining and then changing rooms. This is common sense and Management should note this. Restaurant was quite expensive and was not very happy with the Chinese food,could do better for 5 star standards.. Everything else was great and lovely property.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Great service, property, and very well managed."
Great staff, they were going out of the way to please their guests. I have stayed in all major flag / brand hotels this run by Taj group is Worth speaking about.
3 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Sujata
"Superb hotel & great location!"
enjoyed the stay at Hyatt very much. The experience was very good. Hotel staff was friendly & the location superb!!
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Great hotel close to the Mumbai Airport"
I enjoyed my stay primarily due in large part to how kind and hospitable the hotel staff was. They allowed me to view two rooms that I had initially found unsuitable (close to the elevator and other having a very spotting carpet). The Guest Relations staff also accommodated me for the hotel's New Year Eve party, even though it was sold out, so that I would not have to spend NYE in the lobby or airport as I had a 2.30AM departure on Jan. 1. Overall, I enjoyed my stay and will have fond memories of my first New Year's in India.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Need better transperancy"
Everything was great about the hotel except : No inclusion of wi-fi and breakfast in the price was a shocker at the time of check-in. Hotels.com need to do a better job of providing transperancy about the benefits included in the price.
2 night business trip Dec 26, 2014
"Impressive Hotel"
From the moment we walked in the door the service & hotel were emaculate. We will definitely stay here and recommend it to others in the future.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Nhpatel99
exceptional hotel, price and service. Cant be bettered for the facilities offered. booked the hotel for three days before I came back to the UK and better half returned to gujerat for extended hols. Would come back again.
Other trip Nov 8, 2014
"Nice Hotel, good people,"
I arrived hotel at 7am. and the receptionest make to me chickin without any extra money to pay and same thing when I checkout I chickout at 4pm. they did not ask about extra charge.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Abdallah
It was one of the best hotels.
"Awesome experience!"
Our stay at the Grand Hyatt Mumbai was nothing short of awesome. We went for the Grand Club room and everything was covered, including pickup and drop off from the airport. The staff was extremely polite and I can't say enough about them. They took care of all our needs and were very polite and accommodating. I requested a 2PM late checkout and the rep extending it to a 4PM checkout. It helped tremendously since I had a late night flight. I would recommend this hotel to anyone considering a stay in Mumbai. They give you a true 5 star experience.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
Azhar
"Excellent hotel."
The hotel is excellent, rooms are very comfortable, and the restaurants are great. I am very happy to have booked this hotel for the first time in Mumbai and will certainly use it again.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Philip
"very nice hotel close to the business district."
Hotel is very nice and comfortable.We had to work in BKC so it was very hard to find transportation to and from. Hotel taxi is available but at very expensive set rates. Also Hotel has four restaurants but very expansive prices and not enough selection of food. Hotel staff did not have enough knowledge to direct us for other restaurants ,shopping or site seeing places or distance. Also hotel needs great repair from the back.Walls are rundown and we can see while we were swimming.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
Kasat
"Sanctuary In The Middle of Chaos"
While Mumbai is a great city to visit...it can be quite chaotic and overwhelming at times due to the over-population, extreme traffic and grief stemming from the abject poverty. At the end of long days of sightseeing...it was very comforting to retreat to such an extraordinarily exquisite hotel. It was "grand" in every since of the word! You will take great comfort in knowing that no vehicle can gain access to the hotel grounds without going through a strict security check that includes the security staff checking the trunk, inside of the car...as well as underneath the car. Once on the hotel premises...each person has to pass through a security screening (similar to the airport) which includes a metal detector. This may seem extreme...but once you realize how close the hotel is to the chaotic street life, you will rest assured knowing that the hotel is highly secured.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Craig
"Grand Hyatt - Mumbai"
This hotel had the best customer service that I have ever experienced!!
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"excellent hotel, close to airport and many places"
overall, very good hotel, food was excellent .. multiple choice of food. quite good descent size rooms. well groomed staff.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
govindram
"Amenities in the room"
They have no amenities in the bathroom. Overall a great experience. Higly recommend the hotel.
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2013
"Extremely bad service"
Extremely uncooperative check in staff. Will never stay in this hotel again.
2 night business trip Nov 28, 2013
"Had a pleasant stay"
My parents and I went on a personal trip to Mumbai for 2 days. We stayed at Hyatt for a day. We reached there at ~ 11:00 am and were able to check in. This was great because I read online that the check-in time was 12:00 pm so it was good to be accommodated early on. The staff was very helpful. The room was clean and spacious with a nice view of Mumbai. I expected the mattresses and pillows to be more plush/soft (Maybe its time to get new ones!) We had dinner at Soma "Indian restaurant". The food was very delicious. The one negative was that the toilet was too western. What I mean by that is my parents would have preferred an add on of a bidet. It would have made things a little bit easier for them. Other than that a really good experience and I will certainly stay here again and recommend this hotel to friends. Oh, and another thing, you can get an auto rickshaw outside the hotel gate within minutes and they are much cheaper than the cool cabs (fixed rates) which the hotel calls in.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2013
"Excellent Hotel!!!!!"
Delicius breakfast and cocktelbat 6:00 PM. Very friendly staff. Luxury amenities. One of the best hotel I being stay in my all life!!!!l I . Good value!!!!. Thanks fior all!!!!
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2013
Very nice hotel,very lively ..lots of entertainment .
1 night trip Aug 25, 2013
Sapna
"Nice hotel; close to the airport"
All in all, it was good; I will choose to stay there again.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Deepa
"slow and inefficient service"
I went to stay overnight so that I could catch an early morning flight. I was delayed about 20-25 minutes at the check out even though it was at 4 AM, and missed my flight due to their delay. I just think there is excessive number of people greeting you but who are not efficient to carry out a simple task. They hold on to a deposit of Rs 5000 in case you have room charges, and then again ask for your credit card to swipe when you check out. What if I checked out without telling them? ( which is what I should have done) They would have taken the room charge from the deposit anyways. Another thing is they took close to an hour to deliver a sandwich! For the kind of money you pay and for their their excessive courtesy, I think the core of their service sucks.
Other trip Apr 26, 2013
"Best hotel in Mumbai for EVERYONE"
What a wonderful experience. This G Hyatt has a great service. The restaurants are incredible. The breakfast buffet is the best I have ever seen and I have traveled to over 30 countries. Make sure to check out their Chinese restaurant, my favorite and don't forget to out your dancing shoes at the China wall. Let Alessandro, the Chef in the Italian restaurant pamper you with his authentic cuisine. The Indian restaurant was out of this world. Enjoy the pool and make sure you shop in the mall. Harry Jeweler is the best. I almost forgot the wonderful pool and the SPA: great massage. I wish I could have stayed longer but I will be back and next time, I will try their International buffet. It looked great. Thanks to all the staff who made our stay unforgettable.
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
Eli

"Stay at Grand Hyatt Mumbai"
Everything was great! However, we found them to be rigid in providing an airport drop inspite of being Gold Passport Members of Hyatt. The person attending to us was only bothered about the category of room we had chosen. If that's what matters then why have the membership scheme. Our stay at Park Hyatt was much superior.
1 night romance trip Aug 24, 2015
Siddharth
IN
I stay here from 13/8/15 to 16/8/15 all is well really grand nice room everything is available in the room.staff is coprative & helpful
3 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
anju
IN
Great hotel and staff. Great deal on hotels.com!
1 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
IN
"Oasis of Calm and Clean in City of Turmoil"
one night stay for business. fabulous hotel with a resort feel, close to airport and newest corp sector. Size of property allows one to escape the hectic Bombay streets.Not as central as 4 seasons or Taj, but much, much nicer atmosphere. Breakfast in exec lounge was excellent. Pool is good, spa facilities are great.
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2015
Dariush
IN
"Highly recommend for stay in Mumbai."
Enjoyed good service
2 night business trip Aug 8, 2015
Tarun
"wonderful."
This is the seconde time I stayed in this hotel. It was as wonderful as the first one.
4 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
Ramharai
It was comfortable
Response by Grand Hyatt Mumbai
Dear Guest Many thanks for your generous feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
2 night business trip Jul 30, 2015
Badreya
IN
Our stay at the hotel was very relaxing and comfortable the staff were co-operative and that we enjoyed our stay there. The room was very spacious immaculately clean that we did not want spoil it . There variety of restaurant great choice of transport available just outside the hotel. We will be visiting the hotel again.
5 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
Ashok
"Hyatt Mumbai"
very nice hotel comfortable room staff very courteous
1 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
IN
Short stay for a night, it's a go to comfort hotel for me. having stayed there numerous times. and everything was as perfect as it has been in the past
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2015
Rajni
IN
The hotel provided best cooperation and services . I only wish the property was located with better surroundings .
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2015
ARUN
Just perfect! Better Sahara star
3 night business trip Jul 18, 2015
TENG
"liked the hotel and ambience"
it ws a pleasant stay
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
IN
"Too big to give good service"
Of all the amazing places in Mumbai to sleep, I can't believe I stayed here a second time. This hotel is too big for itself. It takes too long to get to rooms with no signage to help you on the way. In fact, no signage anywhere. You get out of your taxi and there is no one to show you to reception. Then you try to find the pool and you find yourself walkking through a conference area in your bathrobe. Its just too big, with no service to back it up. The restaurant and bar staff are professional so for business, thse areas were fine. Oh, and the pool is great for lane swimming but the fact I ran into a dead bird during my swim just shows that you simply can't give attention to detail in such a big place. What do you mean there is no poolside service? Why do I have to listen to the phone ringing in the spa when I am trying to relax. Its the little things getting lost in this too big hotel.
Response by Grand Hyatt Mumbai
Dear Valued Reviewer Warm Greetings from Grand Hyatt Mumbai! Thank you for your valued feedback. We are extremely sorry to hear that you were discomforted during your stay with us and we were not able to create a memorable experience for you. We sincerely regret any inconvenience that may have been caused to you. Please rest assured that your feedbacks about areas of improvement have been duly noted and the same has been communicated to the concerned departments. We once again regret any inconvenience caused to you during your stay with us and assure you that this is not typical of the otherwise high standards we aim to achieve. We sincerely look forward to welcome you again at Grand Hyatt Mumbai during your next visit to the city so that we can regain your confidence in some way or the other.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
"Great Hotel..."
Everything was great.
Response by Grand Hyatt Mumbai
Dear Valued Reviewer, Warm Greetings from Grand Hyatt Mumbai! Thank you for your kind feedback and for choosing to stay with us. It gives us much joy in knowing that you had a comfortable stay with us and appreciate the overall experience. We once again thank you for your feedback and sincerely look forward to your stay with us at Grand Hyatt Mumbai.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
JATIN
IN
"thanks to restaurant staff."
the stay was very nice. The housekeeping service was slightly slack however the restaurant manager Mr Ritesh and the servers Mr Rajesh and Mr Vaibhav were excellent, really top class. They made my stay very nice. The quality of food was average but the desserts were excellent.
Response by Grand Hyatt Mumbai
Dear Valued Reviewer Warm Greetings from Grand Hyatt Mumbai! Thank you for your kind feedback and for choosing to stay with us. It gives us much joy in knowing that you truly enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate the service extended by our friendly staff and your dining experience. You feedback about the housekeeping shall be communicated across to the concerned department. We shall also certainly convey your kind comments across to our colleagues highlighted in your feedback. We once again thank you for your feedback and sincerely look forward to your stay with us at Grand Hyatt Mumbai.
5 night family trip Jul 8, 2015