All hotels in Mumbai, India
Off Western Express Highway,, Santacruz (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400 055, India, ‏‎866-539-8122

"USA Standards in Mumbai, India!!!!....Good Job!!"
lOVED IT!
16 night family trip May 6, 2015
ARMAAN
"Comfortable stay; excellent staff; quiet oasis"
We had a most comfortable stay and can't say enough about the helpful and excellent staff. The food here is very good (I am speaking mostly of the Indian restaurant) and the coffee shop is excellent. It was a very nice surprise to find a chocolate birthday cake in my room on my birthday. The hotel is close to the airport but since you need a taxi to go anywhere in Mumbai, the location - quite isolated and cordoned off - does not matter that much. In any case, the hotel is an oasis of quiet after the hectic and chaotic city.
4 night romance trip Feb 9, 2015
"A great place to stay in Mumbai"
We enjoyed our stay very professional staff, helpful .
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Nice hotel but geared to business traveler."
This hotel is really aimed at the business, expense account traveler. Our reservation did not include breakfast (the only hotel on our whole India trip that did not) and the only breakfast option at the hotel was the breakfast buffet which would have been close to $25/person. Other hotels always had an a la carte option which is preferred if you just want a light breakfast. Also, even though I thought I made this reservation because it was an airport hotel and had a shuttle service to the airport, it turned out there wasn't a shuttle. If the hotel had provided the ride to the airport, it would have cost 5 times the taxi fee. We ended up taking a taxi which was very reasonable. Just don't plan on the hotel providing this service.
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
Kathryn
"Grand hotel, minor drawback"
The hotel facilities are nothing short of grandiose. Excellent condition, aesthetically appealing, highly comfortable. The lobby area is superbly designed and maintained, with true ambiance - generally a challenge for hotels to achieve. Location is convenient for international travelers requiring close access to the airport. Minor drawback - though wifi is included in the price of the room, the connection was poor and undependable, to the extent that using wifi for phone calls via Skype was not possible.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Great hotel lots restaurant and central location"
Great service, we booked a club room and we were granted all kinds of extras, such as transportation to and from the Airport. Earlier check in. Extra rolled bed was brought with no additional charge, good breakfast, unlimited water, soft drinks and coffee/tea plus happy hours on the club. Access to meeting rooms, free wifi and good bedroom with clean comfortable beds and furniture. Great value for one's money.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Dubie
"World class"
Excellent. World class.
4 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
"Family Holiday"
The initial room we were checked into was quite small for three adults and i had to complain to the front desk as i had made a booking for three adults and paid for the same the Hotel needs to provide accordingly without the customer complaining and then changing rooms. This is common sense and Management should note this. Restaurant was quite expensive and was not very happy with the Chinese food,could do better for 5 star standards.. Everything else was great and lovely property.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Great service, property, and very well managed."
Great staff, they were going out of the way to please their guests. I have stayed in all major flag / brand hotels this run by Taj group is Worth speaking about.
3 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Sujata
"Superb hotel & great location!"
enjoyed the stay at Hyatt very much. The experience was very good. Hotel staff was friendly & the location superb!!
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Great hotel close to the Mumbai Airport"
I enjoyed my stay primarily due in large part to how kind and hospitable the hotel staff was. They allowed me to view two rooms that I had initially found unsuitable (close to the elevator and other having a very spotting carpet). The Guest Relations staff also accommodated me for the hotel's New Year Eve party, even though it was sold out, so that I would not have to spend NYE in the lobby or airport as I had a 2.30AM departure on Jan. 1. Overall, I enjoyed my stay and will have fond memories of my first New Year's in India.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Need better transperancy"
Everything was great about the hotel except : No inclusion of wi-fi and breakfast in the price was a shocker at the time of check-in. Hotels.com need to do a better job of providing transperancy about the benefits included in the price.
2 night business trip Dec 26, 2014
"Impressive Hotel"
From the moment we walked in the door the service & hotel were emaculate. We will definitely stay here and recommend it to others in the future.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Nhpatel99
exceptional hotel, price and service. Cant be bettered for the facilities offered. booked the hotel for three days before I came back to the UK and better half returned to gujerat for extended hols. Would come back again.
Other trip Nov 8, 2014
"Nice Hotel, good people,"
I arrived hotel at 7am. and the receptionest make to me chickin without any extra money to pay and same thing when I checkout I chickout at 4pm. they did not ask about extra charge.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Abdallah
It was one of the best hotels.
"Awesome experience!"
Our stay at the Grand Hyatt Mumbai was nothing short of awesome. We went for the Grand Club room and everything was covered, including pickup and drop off from the airport. The staff was extremely polite and I can't say enough about them. They took care of all our needs and were very polite and accommodating. I requested a 2PM late checkout and the rep extending it to a 4PM checkout. It helped tremendously since I had a late night flight. I would recommend this hotel to anyone considering a stay in Mumbai. They give you a true 5 star experience.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
Azhar
"Excellent hotel."
The hotel is excellent, rooms are very comfortable, and the restaurants are great. I am very happy to have booked this hotel for the first time in Mumbai and will certainly use it again.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Philip
"very nice hotel close to the business district."
Hotel is very nice and comfortable.We had to work in BKC so it was very hard to find transportation to and from. Hotel taxi is available but at very expensive set rates. Also Hotel has four restaurants but very expansive prices and not enough selection of food. Hotel staff did not have enough knowledge to direct us for other restaurants ,shopping or site seeing places or distance. Also hotel needs great repair from the back.Walls are rundown and we can see while we were swimming.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
Kasat
"Sanctuary In The Middle of Chaos"
While Mumbai is a great city to visit...it can be quite chaotic and overwhelming at times due to the over-population, extreme traffic and grief stemming from the abject poverty. At the end of long days of sightseeing...it was very comforting to retreat to such an extraordinarily exquisite hotel. It was "grand" in every since of the word! You will take great comfort in knowing that no vehicle can gain access to the hotel grounds without going through a strict security check that includes the security staff checking the trunk, inside of the car...as well as underneath the car. Once on the hotel premises...each person has to pass through a security screening (similar to the airport) which includes a metal detector. This may seem extreme...but once you realize how close the hotel is to the chaotic street life, you will rest assured knowing that the hotel is highly secured.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Craig
"Grand Hyatt - Mumbai"
This hotel had the best customer service that I have ever experienced!!
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"excellent hotel, close to airport and many places"
overall, very good hotel, food was excellent .. multiple choice of food. quite good descent size rooms. well groomed staff.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
govindram
"Amenities in the room"
They have no amenities in the bathroom. Overall a great experience. Higly recommend the hotel.
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2013
"Extremely bad service"
Extremely uncooperative check in staff. Will never stay in this hotel again.
2 night business trip Nov 28, 2013
"Had a pleasant stay"
My parents and I went on a personal trip to Mumbai for 2 days. We stayed at Hyatt for a day. We reached there at ~ 11:00 am and were able to check in. This was great because I read online that the check-in time was 12:00 pm so it was good to be accommodated early on. The staff was very helpful. The room was clean and spacious with a nice view of Mumbai. I expected the mattresses and pillows to be more plush/soft (Maybe its time to get new ones!) We had dinner at Soma "Indian restaurant". The food was very delicious. The one negative was that the toilet was too western. What I mean by that is my parents would have preferred an add on of a bidet. It would have made things a little bit easier for them. Other than that a really good experience and I will certainly stay here again and recommend this hotel to friends. Oh, and another thing, you can get an auto rickshaw outside the hotel gate within minutes and they are much cheaper than the cool cabs (fixed rates) which the hotel calls in.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2013
"Excellent Hotel!!!!!"
Delicius breakfast and cocktelbat 6:00 PM. Very friendly staff. Luxury amenities. One of the best hotel I being stay in my all life!!!!l I . Good value!!!!. Thanks fior all!!!!
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2013
Very nice hotel,very lively ..lots of entertainment .
1 night trip Aug 25, 2013
Sapna
"Nice hotel; close to the airport"
All in all, it was good; I will choose to stay there again.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Deepa
"slow and inefficient service"
I went to stay overnight so that I could catch an early morning flight. I was delayed about 20-25 minutes at the check out even though it was at 4 AM, and missed my flight due to their delay. I just think there is excessive number of people greeting you but who are not efficient to carry out a simple task. They hold on to a deposit of Rs 5000 in case you have room charges, and then again ask for your credit card to swipe when you check out. What if I checked out without telling them? ( which is what I should have done) They would have taken the room charge from the deposit anyways. Another thing is they took close to an hour to deliver a sandwich! For the kind of money you pay and for their their excessive courtesy, I think the core of their service sucks.
Other trip Apr 26, 2013
"Best hotel in Mumbai for EVERYONE"
What a wonderful experience. This G Hyatt has a great service. The restaurants are incredible. The breakfast buffet is the best I have ever seen and I have traveled to over 30 countries. Make sure to check out their Chinese restaurant, my favorite and don't forget to out your dancing shoes at the China wall. Let Alessandro, the Chef in the Italian restaurant pamper you with his authentic cuisine. The Indian restaurant was out of this world. Enjoy the pool and make sure you shop in the mall. Harry Jeweler is the best. I almost forgot the wonderful pool and the SPA: great massage. I wish I could have stayed longer but I will be back and next time, I will try their International buffet. It looked great. Thanks to all the staff who made our stay unforgettable.
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
Eli
Very rude staff. My kids and I were sitting in the hotel lobby stairs and the security guy comes and rudely asks us to get up and sit in a chair. I told him that if this was a rule, they should put up a sign that says, dont sit on stairs ( mind you these are broad stairs where a 100 people can simultaneously walk up and we were on the last step and there was no one around). Instead of providing me a thanks for my suggestion, the guy was rude. I went and complained to the main desk person and wrote a letter to Hyatt mgmt but have gotten no reply. I have stayed at Hyatt the world over but never have seen such a silly rude order that my kids and I cannot sit on the stairs. Note that we were just waiting for my wife to come down and it was a temporary wait as well. I am usually very OK with rules and polite requests but this was rude. I also noted that in general, they are too strict unlike other 5 stars like Taj etc where I stay usually. I will not recommend this hotel.... stay in taj instead.
Other trip Aug 27, 2012
"Excellent hotel for Business visitors and Families"
One of the best hotels I have stayed, the staff were very courteous and helping. They are very honest and humble. The hotel can look in to the following: 1. The hotel bathrooms are of nice design with glass everywhere, they can try to add a screen near the shower area for added privacy. 2. Breakfast can be improved. Thanks/Tanvir.
Other trip Jul 25, 2012
Tanvir

We really enjoyed our stay , we would definitely come back to this hotel.
5 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Prashant
NZ
"Value for stay"
Good food, friendly staff. My permanent destination
Response by Grand Hyatt Mumbai
Dear Valued Reviewer Warm Greetings from Grand Hyatt Mumbai! Thank you for your wonderful feedback and for choosing to stay with us. We are happy to know that you had a pleasant stay with us and that you liked the service extended by our associates and your dining experience. We once again thank you for your feedback and sincerely look forward to your stay with us at Grand Hyatt Mumbai.
2 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
SURABHI
"simply nice! :)"
it was a solo getaway for me and I wanted a stay at best hotel near airport and this place fulfilled both the criteria.
Response by Grand Hyatt Mumbai
Dear Valued Reviewer Warm Greetings from Grand Hyatt Mumbai! Thank you for your wonderful feedback and for choosing to stay with us. We are happy to know that you had a pleasant stay with us and that you liked the close proximity of our hotel from the airport. We once again thank you for your feedback and sincerely look forward to your stay with us at Grand Hyatt Mumbai.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2015
Richa
"Perfect hotel"
Great and satisfied
Response by Grand Hyatt Mumbai
Dear Valued Reviewer Warm Greetings from Grand Hyatt Mumbai! Thank you for your kind feedback and for choosing to stay with us. We sincerely look forward to your next stay with us at Grand Hyatt Mumbai.
3 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
anshuman
IN
Loved every bit of our stay at Grand Hyatt. The staff holds key to this wonderful experience
Response by Grand Hyatt Mumbai
Dear Valued Reviewer Warm Greetings from Grand Hyatt Mumbai! Thank you for your kind feedback and for choosing to stay with us. We are glad to know that you had a pleasant stay with us and your liked the overall experience and the service extended by our associates. We once again thank you for your feedback and sincerely look forward to your stay with us at Grand Hyatt Mumbai.
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Kapil
IN
"Everyone shud stay here"
Awesome. One of the best Hotels in Mumbai to stay in
Response by Grand Hyatt Mumbai
Dear Valued Reviewer Warm Greetings from Grand Hyatt Mumbai! Thank you for your kind feedback and for choosing to stay with us. We are glad to know that you had a pleasant stay with us and that you would recommend us to your fellow travellers as your preferred hotel to stay in Mumbai. We once again thank you for your feedback and sincerely look forward to your stay with us at Grand Hyatt Mumbai.
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
Amit
"Great Stay!"
The stay was great and the service was also amazing. It is away from the noise of Mumbai traffic
2 night business trip May 23, 2015
Manugopal
IN
"Not up to the expectations"
Expected a lot and turn out to nothing
2 night family trip May 16, 2015
sameer
"Straight up"
The best things about this hotel are: (1) proximity to the airport (less than 10 minutes), (2) reasonably-priced and fast room service, and (3) the gym. The pizza is awesome. Room service quality and speed can decrease on Saturday night due to busyness of the hotel. Noise levels also rise on Saturday night. But overall this is an amazing hotel, particularly if you get the 2-for-1 weekend special rate. At the regular room rate, I would opt for the Taj Lands End.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Alykhan
"Hyatt,,,another good property !"
Good hotel, convineant location, good restaurants , small mall in house, good meeting areas to do business..all in all very good hotel to stay and do business
Response by Grand Hyatt Mumbai
Dear Valued Reviewer Warm Greetings from Grand Hyatt Mumbai! Thank you for your kind feedback and for choosing to stay with us. We are glad to know that you had a pleasant stay with us and you like the overall ambience around the hotel, the convenient location, range of award winning dining options, the retail experience at the Grand Hyatt Shopping Plaza and the state of the art meeting spaces. We once again thank you for your feedback and sincerely look forward to your stay with us at Grand Hyatt Mumbai.
2 night business trip May 5, 2015
HARI
"amazing experience"
Enjoyed throughout
Response by Grand Hyatt Mumbai
Dear Valued Reviewer Warm Greetings from Grand Hyatt Mumbai! Thank you for your kind feedback and for choosing to stay with us. We are glad to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. We once again thank you for your feedback and sincerely look forward to your next stay with us at Grand Hyatt Mumbai.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Richa
"Short, relaxed holiday..."
Everything was good, pool was clean....
1 night family trip May 5, 2015
Maya
"excellent"
nice and comfirtable stay.
2 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
ajay
IN
"Life is short make is GRAND"
Had a great time, nice service and great pool side.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Nilesh
IN
"Great stay and courteous staff"
Great and good care, courteous staff. At times the reception is crowded and not very well managed, although efforts are there to make it easy but can be better. At times during marriage receptions etc, its extremely crowded.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
shailendra
IN
"Wonderful place for weekend stay.."
Very comfortable stay, the staff were friendly and the hotel was well placed from the city center. Overall the experience was excellent.
2 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
IN
"Nice hotel between airport and city"
Had a pleaseant stay Have nothing to complain about The stay was very leading
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Nimish
"Nice premium hotel"
It's a nice hotel as you would expect any 5* to be. Property is huge, rooms are good and nice. Housekeeping guys, the restaurant folks are professionals and really nice. You will find may people in the porch area and it may be possible that you may be ignored if getting down from a normal cab. If you can deal with it and carry your bags with you to your room, then you can definitely come here. And of course, some time will be spent with the check-in process, so count that in. In all, if you are okay with the above two facts and the price you are paying, then good property well connected to BKC and domestic airport and ofcourse nightlife area of Mumbai is not that far away!
Asish