All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
9550 Shore Dr, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29572-5132, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"like mold"
The room we stayed in had black mold on the ceiling.
4 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
chris
I love the staff at this resort and the amenities but the hotel needs a lot of work done to it. It's been under renovation for a while. Overall my stay there was great over looking some of the maintenance issues!!
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
angel
Great Indoor Pool & Hot Tub
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Edward
I want to go again in aug
3 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Timmy eugene
The room was very outdated and small. I felt like for the price, I could've had nicer.
3 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Teressa
"Great vacation"
This is the third time staying at sands ocean and I will continue to book my vacations here.
5 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2015
My grandson and I had a great time. All the staff was friendly and helpful. We always enjoy our stay.
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Sylvia
"Beach Trip 2015"
A friend and I went for a short vacation and had the best time ever. We loved the area. The outdoor bar and band was an added attraction. I will definitely be booking in the future.
3 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2015
brenda
"I had to beg to receive room service"
I had to beg to receive room service. When I called front desk, they said that it was on the "contract" that rate did not include clean the room, do the beds, etc. Is the first time that I went to a hotel where I have to ask for somebody to come to service our rooms, provide soap, etc. They never vacuum the room. Overall bad service.
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
SANTIAGO
"Stay at the Sands"
We had a wonderful time. The hotel is on the beach, which made it easy to relax and have fun. We loved the indoor and outdoor pools and the jacuzzi . Live music while swimming was such a treat. The happy hour was excellent. On site covered parking was great since the car was not burning hot from the sun. The lazy river was fun, but there are not enough tubes. Most times we could not get on it. We arrived on a Tuesday, and no one made the beds or brought fresh towels on Wednesday. Also, there were cigarette butts on the terrace when we got there. The outside furniture needs to be wiped down when the room is cleaned for an arriving guest. When I come back to Myrtle Beach, I would definitely stay at the Sands again. We had a great time.
3 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
Bruce
"Moderately priced beach front property"
We attended a friends wedding over the weekend and wanted to stay in a reasonably priced beach front hotel. The hotel is clean and neat. The hotel is an older property that could definitely use some updating. The parking garage elevator and stair wells were definitely a little on the scary side.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
"Summer vacation."
Room sheets were dirty. Not once cleaned the room. But,the price was good.
3 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Me and my girlfriend enjoyed our stay great hotel great location. Ocean Annie's was also great! Only think I didn't like was the parking.
5 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
Antonio
"Excellent!"
Everyone was very kind and helpful. Would absolutely come back and recommend this hotel and location to anyone
4 night trip May 29, 2015
"Nice get a way weekend"
Only complaint is the pillows were very very flat!!!! Room furniture and decor kind of skinned up and dated but was very clean with all the necessities.
3 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"Great beach, great pool, great outdoor bar!!!"
Had a wonderful stay! We drove all night and upon arrival, asked for an early check in which they were able to accommodate!! Upon talking to other people we found out that Ocean Annie's is a place that locals and even people not staying there go to! We picked one of the best spots in Myrtle and didn't even know it!! The only thing I would comment on is to let the guests know everything the resort has to offer, we didn't know there was a breakfast Buffet not gift shop until three days in. Will definitely be back again!!!
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Bad"
Old TV, room away from everyone,smoking on floor. Sink & tub stopped up.. Refrigerator wasn't working well..
Other trip May 26, 2015
"enjoyed"
me and mom had a good time here all was here we needed
Other trip May 22, 2015
phil
"GREAT STAY"
STAYED IN STANDARD OCEANFRONT ROOM.VIEW WAS GREAT. ONLY COMPLAINT THERE WAS NO TABLE OR CHAIRS IN ROOM TO EAT ON. SMALL REFRIG AND MICROWAVE ONLY. OTHER THAN THAT ALL ELSE WAS GREAT...ALREADY BOOKED AGAIN FOR SEPT.
Other trip May 10, 2015
BRIAN C
"Went with a group and had a great time, hotel ok."
Lot of things to do, great location, jumping hotel club, another club 2001 right up the street we had a great time at both places. Easy access to the pier and great seafood resturants within ez location. Staff was excellent.
Other trip May 9, 2015
"Hidden fees?"
1 second late returning towels means 12$ per towel. They suggested my 2 children take advantage of the towel usage which we did.. one time! Which happened to be the same time my kids showed up at 8:00pm, literally seconds late and had $50 drafted from my account, absolutely ridiculous, the towels we ended up with were old and stained, turned me off completely to the whole experience.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Suites in the Executive Tower are awesome!"
This is one of our choice hotels when going to Myrtle Beach. On this visit we stayed in the Executive Tower. Our primary room was an ocean front one-bedroom suite. It was amazing! Very comfortable. Very good size room for four. Full kitchen. The weather turned out to be very good that week, so we asked to stay one more night. We had to move a smaller room on another floor. This room was very nice and very clean! However, it was very small and not so comfortable for two adults and two teenage boys. It was not a problem for one night but would not want this room for a multi-night stay for four, unless the other two were small children. Our only frustration was the smell of cigarettes permeated the hallway of our second room; and there was no ventilation. We told the front desk. They told us that was unusual because the entire floor was non-smoking. They attempted to eliminate the odor, but somebody continued to smoke in the hallway. They really need ventilation in the hallways.
Other trip May 7, 2015
MJ
"Close to the beach"
Air conditioner didn't work, patio chair was broken. Room could have been cleaner. No brochures of the hotel or attractions
Other trip May 6, 2015
"fun weekend"
Get away weekend trip.just relax.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"GREAT TIME!"
Couldn't have ask for better service from all the staff! I love having everything right there in one spot! The room was very clean.
3 night trip with friends Apr 30, 2015
"Fun in the sun"
Just played some golf with friends. Ocean annies what a place
1 night trip with friends Apr 28, 2015
robert
"Hotel is right off the beach."
Great social setting. The rooms could be better. I stayed in a non smoking room but the comforters had burn holes in them ..
Other trip May 4, 2015
Tiffany
"poor maintenance"
When we arrived, one of the legs was broken on the bed. Maintenance had to prop it up with wooden blocks. The commode wouldn't stop running every time you flushed it. There was no electrical outlet for toaster or coffee pot in the kitchenette. Had to pull out refrigerator to get to one. Then the coffee pot did not work. Thin walls, could hear loud talking all night. Would never stay there again. Should have never rented this room out. However, we did visit another couple on 14th floor and their unit was much nicer.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Alice
Wonderful stay. Will be staying again this summer
3 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Glena
"Perfect Location"
The location was perfect along the beach. The halls and main areas were beautiful. The rooms were average. We had a handicap person with us and had to park across the street because the main garage was full. The night club is loud if you are downstairs and there were an abundance of drunks in the elevator after dark. Maybe not the best place for small children. Would be a great place for a younger couple or girls night out!
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Would stay again"
Great location, beautiful views, good service. Our only complaint was the beds were hard as a rock.
5 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"Great hotel, great price"
Room was clean, staff was friendly, looove the indoor pool and hot tub
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
brittany
"Nice location Terrible room"
Location is great. Beach is great. Room was not. So hot that my husband opened patio door to try to get a breeze. I understand energy efficiency but to have absolutely no control over your room temperature is crazy. None of us slept much at all as it was just too hot in the room. Only Luke warm air would blow out with it set on high. Checked by maintenance........said they all worked that way. Refrigerator.......... As former owners it was nice to see the updates to the inside and outside common areas. However, the room conditions evidently suffered from all the money spent elsewhere. Our condo was required to be in practically new condition. If something was not, it was replaced and we were charged for it. But, back then the elevators were almost dangerous.....Would open in between floors.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
T
"Nice, comfortable beachfront hotel."
Easy access to beach, pool, bar and parking. Near variety of restaurants and shopping.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Overnight Stay"
This was my first time at this hotel but won't be my last... Nice hotel, friendly staff.. We enjoyed our stay
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Nice place on the beach"
The hotel staff is very nice. If you like to sleep in put the do not disturb sign because maids come by at 9:30 but will come back later when ask.
"Nice building, but old facilities, not clean."
Not happy at all, garage very confusing to park the car, , bathroom not clean, bad experience, expected better room.
"House Keeping Gets the Rating"
The night check in clerk was trying to look cool rather than being friendly - he was not helpful. The room was outdated and not inviting. House keeping service was good.
2 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
"Not recommended !!!!"
The bathroom sink was stopped up, there was black mold in the bathroom, the ice machines were not working, and we almost didn't stay there because they said " they only let people from out of town stay in there hotel" they only let us stay because I could give them a out of state address, it was our 34th wedding anniversary and we had already prepaid online in full , this is horrible buisness, we have paid taxes in horry county for at lest 40 years and to be told we cant stay at this hotel because we live here is ridiculous.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
deborah
"nice"
it was alright for the price
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
rayshaun
"What a wonderful stay"
It was a wonderful stay for my birthday weekend. I plan to return there every year to celebrate. I couldn't have asked for any better service. Everyone was very cordial.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Audrey
"Electricity went out."
You get what you pay for. I bought the wife here for a valentines weekend. Hotel was old, room wasn't all that clean, and to top it all off our electricity went out in our room and the mantinince guy said he had no idea how to fix it. We ended up having to switch to a whole other room to shower and the bath tub was filthy. We had to shower with flip flops on...
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Perfect For Us!"
My son and I enjoyed our stay greatly! The location, ocean front view, staff, room and indoor pool exceeded our expectations without "breaking the bank"!
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Relaxing beach visit"
We enjoyed the new pool and hot tub indoor area, the breakfast buffet at the onsite Restaurant,and the small club area. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. Our room was a little small but comfortable and quiet.we had a very good view from our balcony.
1 night trip with friends Feb 9, 2015
Phyllis
"Fun Valentine Getaway"
Very relaxing. Nice accommodations. Rooms could use some refurbishing, which looks like they are doing. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Roger
"Subpar"
Hotel was pretty musty of mold and standing water, room had no remote, towels, or washcloths.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Porsche
"love this resort but unit needs updating !!!"
Will definitely stay here again. However next time I will be sure what the room looks like. This unit was straight out of the 80's. Old furniture TVs everything pink and blue.overall the resort was nice,friendly staff, excellent breakfast buffet and sandals lounge was a lot of fun ( DJ and karaoke ).
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
donnie
"had a wonderful stay"
Great hotel
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Lashonda
"Close to the beach"
Our room view was spectacular. The hotel staff was wonderful. The pool and Jacuzzi was great. The room cleanliness could use improvement.
"uncooperative and dirty"
We reserved 2 rooms through Expedia and ended up with 2 different rooms for the 2 night stay. Staff was unable or unwilling to allow us to stay in the same room for the 2 nights. The first room was ok but the second one was dirty.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015