All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
201 75th Ave N, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29572-4201, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.7
Had to request clean sheets and pillow cases. floor was not cleaned while I was there. there was hair all over the bathroom counters. It served it's purpose, but I will not stay there again. The staff however was very friendly.
4 night trip May 21, 2015
"GREAT SCENERY"
PARKING IS HORRIBLE THE PARKING GARAGE IS ACROSS THE STREET SO U HAVE TO KEEP WALKING BACK & FORTH PLUS THE GARAGE IS 1 WAY IN 1 WAY OUT THAT'S GOING UP OR COMING DOWN SO IMAGINE THE CONGESTION BUT THE HOTEL IS AMAZING JUST WORK ON PARKING..
Other trip May 26, 2015
Devante
Roches and dirty towels but awesome beach view. Not close to the action for bike week as you would Think
Other trip May 25, 2015
jay
"I would go there again!"
our cable was out and I could never stay connected to the wifi. But the location was excellent- walking distance from a lot of great places and the pool and beach was wonderful.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
After reading reviews I was a little nervous. What we found when we got there, is a nice resort, that was going through updates. Updates in bar /pool area were awesome. Rooms are slowly getting updated. The lady that checked us in was awesome. We had friends that stayed at the Marriott, which was a lot more pricey. Loved the fact that we had a bar, grocery store, pools, restaurants and good pizza place on site.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
It was good! Especially felt at home in pool area. Bartenders very nice and personable.Hotel staff was very nice and helpful. Good place for my son and I to relax and get away from everything. Hotel was fairly clean. Only thing I would change is misleading picture of water park on home page. It is not there.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Wendy
"cleanliness of room."
room needed updating.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Dirty room mold and mildew smell aweful"
Well don't know where to begin but staff was not friendly. Had a terrible experience brought my pet and all of sudden they were not pet friendly anymore. Hotel never removed it off explaining they are no longer pet friendly. We were treated very badly and were placed in a very dirty room just to shut me up. Needless to say we left in the middle of night couldn't stand the smell and flith.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"THOUGHT THIS PLACE WAS BETTER THAN WHAT I WAS TOLD"
IT WAS HORRIBLE THE SHEETS WERE DIRTY, THE SHOWER CURTAIN WAS SOILED, THE LAST PERSON THAT STAYED THERE SOAP WAS IN THE SHOWER, THE CURTAIN ROD WAS RUSTED, THE ONLY THING GOOD ABOUT THAT ROOM WAS THE OCEAN VIEW
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Well I thought when it said kitchen it actually would have a kitchen but the kitchen didn'thave a oven. Just a microwave and the kitchen space was ridiculously small. I'm so used to better resorts at great prices so I was a bit disappointed. The light fixtures were broken and everything wasn't up to date. I mean my bf enjoyed it but hey he was just happy to get away. On the up side...the people at the front desk were very friendly. The pool looked like something was about to come out the water and attack u. It was super dirty on the bottom and around it. I'm like why does it look like this and its an inside pool. Need a lot of work.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"sorry room"
The room was very nasty and look nothing like the pictures on website it need to be 're built also had bugs in room
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Julia
"Room wasn't what I expected"
I was a little disappointed with the room compared to other rooms I've stayed in while in Myrtle Beach. The door didn't close tight enough and cold air was coming through. We had to put towels around the door frame to keep the cold air out.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Rhonda
"Not satisfied"
My stay was not the best. I have stayed in better Hotels and they were not a resort hotel. I called the front desk due to my remote control not working a number of times to get another remote and never saw another remote control. House keeping came in but did not leave any wash clothes. When I called to get more wash clothes no one answered but when I did get an answer the receptionist from the other hotel next door answered at Sand Dunes hotel which she had to check to see if they had any wash clothes and it gets better, I had to walk over and get them myself because there wasn't anyone at the front desk for my hotel.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Dirty room"
First checking into our room was not easy, we had to go to a different building to check into the building where we placed our reservation and once we got there our sheets had sand in them and the bathroom hair all over and none of this was taken care of when we called the front desk (Who was also very rude).
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Hannah
"Myrtle Beach vacation"
We stayed with the family for New Year's weekend.
3 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Do Not Stay Waste Your Money!"
The room smelled and was dated. The hotel staff was not knowledgeable and did not display great customer service, the pool area was not clean. The sauna was not hot at all. The breakfast buffet was horrible! This hotel needs a major face lift.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Ms. Raines
"needs upgrade really bad.."
We stayed for New Years Eve here. This hotel is in need of a makeover! The room decor and the overall appearance is old and outdated... The hotel design itself is chopped up and confusing, the mattresses are lumpy and are in sad shape! I would not stay here again unless it had a serious upgrade.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"bet"
Stayed here because of previous visits. Hotel has run down quite a bit.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
I absolutely love this place. It was quiet, specifically for families to relax and enjoy the free time. I recommend this villa for anyone and their company. Parking was not a hassle, kitchen was fully stocked, the beach was in walking range and the room was in excellent condition
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"not very clean. Needs a facelift"
view great.. Needs update and cleaning only slept and showered thgere
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
mike
it was a nice place to sleep after shopping til 5:00 am
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"not what I heard."
we stayed in building 210 on the second floor, and it was just what we wanted, the rooms were clean and everything was perfect for us,. and we will stay there again,
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Broken box spring; worn out bed spreads; cracked sink; slow tub drain; warped carpet; disfunctional lamp; mattresses worn beyond use/comfort; no wash cloth on final linen exchange; insects.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Mini vacation"
My family enjoyed the stay. It was very relaxing.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
LaMonica
"we'd return!"
We had a nice time! Loved that the hotel was like a doggy hotel. Loved our view. Our outlets tripped a breaker. Someone was there quick to fix it. Housekeeping came every day. We had plenty of towels, etc. The hotel could use some updating but oh well. The view was lovely, the staff was friendly and helpful. The WiFi was spotty
4 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
Tamela
overall disappointed rooms are dated. Reserved ocean view and received partial review would not stay here again.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Fixable adjustments needed"
The stay was okay. The bathroom had roaches in them and I had to go out and buy some bug spray. The toilet kept running, therefore we had to fix that ourselves. The view was gorgeous though.
3 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
lekeish
"Reasonable price & pet Friendly"
We had gone there many years ago when I was younger. Not much has changed. The hotel definately needs updating but we Couldn't argue with the price. The breakfast buffet is still the same after all these years. But delicious anyway. It was too cold to use outdoor pool but it looked well maintained.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"I would stay again"
For the price it was a great experience. We were right on the beach. The room was clean and comfortable. Nothing fancy - but very adequate.
1 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
"Ocean Sands"
We reserved an ocean view room but it should have been back of building in front of it view! Could not view the ocean until you walked a good distance from the building. Not only that but there were roaches, but to be fair we only saw 2 and they were dead. My daughter found a bed bug on her shirt after hanging it in the closet for a couple of hours. We did check the beds and they did not have bed bugs that we could see.The pillow cases were dirty so we requested and got clean ones. We had to walk 2 buildings over for the indoor pool. No can opener in suite. Everything else though. Will not stay at this place again. The floors have not been cleaned. Maybe swept. It was tile which is good but did not look as though they had ever been mopped! Save yourself the headache. But if you do decide to stay here bring your cleaning supplies and give it a thorough cleaning before you make your self comfortable.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Jean
"Weekend get away"
It wasnt bad just not what ive expected. Stayed here before and my room was awsome. But cant complain, the room was only $79.
"This place was rough !"
Pictures looked good .i thought expedia rated it decent .place was a run down dump .but it was Fairley clean .but it was 47 bucks a night .had esorts working the hotel .but in fairness security asked them to leave .
randall
Good view, quiret, economic room. Good view, quiret, economic room. Good view, quiret, economic room.
"Great Location but Rooms Need Updating"
I stayed in the older building and the funiture is dated. The bedspreads are tattered. The tile in the bathroom and area outside of it had not been mopped in awhile. The mattresses are worn.
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
Francena
I was very disappointed in the condition of the room. Its seems like i was staying in a motel. Very poor hotel that shouldnt associated theirselves with the DUNES or RESORT!
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Chanelle
"Great location."
This hotel is pretty decent, the room and furniture are little old but the hotel is right on the beach.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"We had a nice stay."
We were looking for an inexpensive Hotel on the beach for a weekend getaway. We have 2 small dogs so needed a pet friendly place. This was perfect, nice location and right on the beach. Our room was comfortable and had a great view of the sea. It was one of their "pet friendly" rooms and did have a slight odor but it wasn't that bad. One of the things that you have to put up with when you have pets that travel with you. This can be easily overcome by bringing some Fabreze or air freshener. I am sure their non-pet Friendly rooms do not have this problem. I would definitely come back to this resort with or without the dogs. The staff was friendly, they had a restaurant that served a breakfast buffet, and there was also a convenient store on site.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Monica
"It Was Okay!"
Last minute reservation
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Cheryl
"Do not stay here!!!!"
This place looked nothing like the pictures on hotels.com! Yes the guy that checked us in was nice but the lobby smelled like cough syrup. were hoping our room would be a bit nicer but no. the beds were small, the pillows were nasty and the next day after the maid had came she made the beds but we found blood on my bed sheets! We spent very little time in our room and checked out as soon as we could.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"It was ocean front...."
Stopped in Myrtle Beach on the way home from FL for an overnight. Was excited for the ocean front balcony to snap a few sunrise pics. Well, though oceanfront, the room was set back a good 12 ft. and had a limited panorama. But being that it was pet friendly I didn't complain. The real problem was how unclean the room was. Hair on sink. Stains in carpet. Bedding was severely out dated. Staff was friendly enough as were several on the beach. Always nice to have a friendly convo when far from home.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
This Just In
The room was a little musty and didnt have a coffee maker but it was nice enough.
4 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
"Worried...after reading mixed reviews."
Everything was clean in the room, and I inspected everything. I worked for a major hotel chain for 10 years, inspecting rooms. The only thing was the carpet needed shampooing. Enjoyed the stay, hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel breakfast was really great. We will definitely be back.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Glenna
"Unpleasant Stay"
I will never choose that motel again. Not sure if they have certain rooms for certain people but our room was a dump. All rooms should be comfortable. The family all agree we did not sleep comfortably and do not want to return.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Latoya
"Villas = awesome!"
The villa we stayed in was great! A lot of the previous reviewers said the decor was outdated, but this villa was recently remodeled, really modern, and beautiful. The villas are owned by individuals so that might account for the differences between reviews. Some of the villas aren't beachfront and are "ocean view" in the sense that you can see it from your balcony but it isn't a straight on view. Not a big deal though as we didn't stay in our room that often. It would have been nice though if they would have provided a soap packet for the dishwasher or some dish detergent. We ended up having to run out and get some which wasn't a problem, but it would have been nice to not have to do that. Would definitely stay there again!!
2 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
Stefanie
"never again"
Sink was real dirty on the handle. One bed the mattress was broken. We slept on just one bed. Room had a funny smell it it. Will not stay again.
2 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
"worst hotel room i have seen"
worst hotel room i have seen. it smelled really bad. there's dog hairs on our room that was suppose to be pet free.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
rjp
"Not a clean place to stay"
I didn't like the room. First of all, we asked for towels and wash cloths because there was only one towel in the room and we never got the towels. We had to walk to front desk and ask for towels and they didn't have any in the room so they told us that they will send someone to deliver the towels/wash cloths. We never heard from they throughout the night and morning. The room was no cleaned, carpet was dirty, bathtub was not cleaned, etc... I will not recommend anybody to stay in this place. Unsatisfied.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Jose
"Fantastic view and closeness....needs refreshing ."
Beautiful view so close to the ocean. Interior needs paint, wallpapering, and new carpet.
4 night romance trip Sep 25, 2014
i stayed at this hotel in june I had a very nice view. when I went this time I booked the same type of room and got a room on the side of the building. the view was terrible. if you looked down you seen the dumpster if you looked forward you seen the other hotels and a telephone poll. it was not nice looking at all. I went to the front desk asked why I didn't get a oceanfront view and he said that I did if I looked to the right I would see the ocean. oceanfront view to me is the ocean is in the front of your view. I asked if we could get the room we booked and he said no we would have to pay more. I asked for his manager and he said they left for the day. I would never stay at this hotel ever again.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"okay"
the place was good but we never had enough towels and one of the blinds was messed up and couldn't be pulled down, maintence did come to check it out bit couldn't replace until they asked the owner.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014