All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here201 75th Ave N, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29572-4201, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7
Everything was good except house keeping did not clean the room the first day, but after that it was good.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
grandchild's bathing suit was picked up by maid service , after we asked them not to service our room. Did not receive oceanfront like they told us we would have. Didnot like being on 11th floor.
2 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
cindy ayers
"Great Place for People With Pets."
The only dislike I had with our room was the Carpet needed to be cleaned. It had an Odor of Dog Urine but the room itself was nice.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Donna Honeycutt
"Dump"
This place is rough. It's run-down and dirty. I wouldn't stay again for free.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
I was very disappointed. I wanted ocean front it was 2 rows off ocean. It needed refreshing. The sofa was damp. We would have left if my money was not refundable.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
We enjoyed our stay. Property was nice. Staff was helpful. Location was great. The only complaint I have is the bed wasn't as comfortable as I would have liked. Other than that, it was great.
2 night family trip Aug 27, 2014
Brazen
"LOVED IT."
Me and my family really enjoyed our stay. we will be back next year for sure.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
william & Barbara
"pitiful"
The towels were dirty and stained with orange stuff. My husband found a can of dip and cigarettes underneath the sink. The beds had huge dips in the middle of them. Not happy this time. We had stayed here before nut had a bigger room and stayed in one of the towers and it was nice but this time was not.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2014
r m
"On the beach"
Nice stay although the rooms need some work.Carpet was dirty and wallpaper peeling off ways. The staff was very nice and the facilities were a lot of fun.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Joy
"Wish I could have stayed longer"
This was just a short overnight trip for me. Looks like there is a lot to do here at the hotel but since I only had one night any of my free time was at the beach. Beach was right next to the parking lot just a short walk. Beds were comfortable, staff was very nice and accommodating, room was older could have used a little updating, but not bad. My "ocean view" was from the side of the hotel which was still ok, but we were right above the air conditioning units so it was loud to sit out on the balcony. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Gayle
"Sprawling"
With the exception of restrooms at the beachside pools, all facilities were in good repair. We chose this hotel for the waterpark which has a jungle-gym type of play area. Overall good experience except the property was so large it took extra time to walk form our room to the (several) pools or to the beach: not ideal if you have little ones. I suspected this might be a problem but the booking process did not make it clear that the Sand Dunes south proprty (vice Ocean dunes) would have been better.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Al
after booking my rooms i contacted the hotel directly to request the rooms close together. the front desk person gave me the room numbers and told me they even noted the account not to move them. upon arrival i was told sorry we are sold out and you are on two different floors 3 floors apart. The room quality was moderate there was a musty almost pet smell in the rooms and you could hear every step and voice in the hallways so sleeping in wasn't an option. In one of our rooms the smoke detector went off for about an hour around midnight while matinence was supposedly coming to fix it. After all the trouble I tried moving hotels for the next couple of nights and they refused to refund me even though they weren't able to give me the rooms i was promised. Luckily hotels.com took care of me where the hotel wouldn't. I have frequently visited this area for the past 10 + years and for the price I paid with all the inconveniences I will most definitely go elsewhere in the future.
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Very pleased with this hotel was able to check in earlier than expected and staff was very nice
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Traci
"right on beach"
I thought the hotel was very over priced for the accommodation they offer. Outdated in need of a make over.
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2014
"Nice hotel by the beach"
The views and the location is very good, but the personal need to improve a lot, everything works in slow motion and the frond desk people are usually behind the door, you need to ring for somebody all the time. the internet is not working or working very slow if you stay on the upper floors, the room are not as clean as they suppose to be.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Adrian
"One too many dunes"
Actual wanted one it other dune location didn't even know this one existed but turned out be even better place to stay now became our family preferred place to stay at myrtle beach
4 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"Great overnight stay"
It was great and the price was just right
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Kennedy
"Dirty and unpleasing room"
Room did not appear to be cleaned prior to our arrival, hair and dirt found all over bathroom floor, food left in refrigerator from previous occupants. Cold unwarm feeling about the room and walking through the hotel, the building is not very inviting. Clocks did not function, had a broken chair in room. Did like having 2 toilets in our room and plenty of sleeping area for a large family. The best feature along with the beach access would be the free water park passes however you must drive about 30 mins from the facility to the water park.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
A little older hotel but still nice for price paid expecally when considering all the family stuff to do on site. Could use a little updating but still had lots of fun. Bartender Austin at Margo's was great. My family loved it and will be giving them first shot at next myrtle beach vacation.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
Was nice and relaxing
3 night romance trip Aug 22, 2014
shanna
"awesome"
full of things to do. 50% off at Mangos restaurant. free access to the O.D. Pavillion amusement park, Whirl waters and Wheels. loved it...will definitely stay again!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Devi
Needs upgrades badly
3 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Over priced,old & run down.Staff sucks!"
Extremely comparable to cheap hotels- I paid a lot for a crappie room Assuming I would have SOMETHING to brag about. (Should have saved my money and went else where or paid more for a nicer hotel) from what Expedia showed on site it looked like a nice place. It was NOT. Old,run down,neglected building and property. Doesn't even smell clean. The staff act as if they can't be bothered; just to check in they act as if you're inrtupting there personal phone calls. Wanted a nice night out with my husband AWAY from the kids, we drove 3 hrs for one night and it sucked.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"A Time To Refresh."
My time there was good, I went for total rest which was great. I was very pleased with the oceanfront view.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Great hotel!"
While this hotel was older and in need of renovations, the view and location were nice, the staff members were very friendly and helpful and you even get a pass and tickets to a few waterparks and attractions. I would definitely recommend this to my family and friends and I will be staying here again in the future.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
Kelsey
Sucks
2 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
"Beach was great!"
Hotel was so disappointing! When I checked in, I kept trying to erase the word "dump" that kept jumping to mind. I checked in about 6:00 on a Sunday but the luggage cart (one) "had not been returned" so I lugged everything up in 2 trips. The room appeared to be pretty clean but sloppy-the bedspread hung on the floor 2" all around-once I took my shoes off, I realized the carpet was very sandy. The patio door didn't latch and there was no security bar and the lighting was AWFUL. After a cursory look, I was really concerned about bugs, all kinds, but thankfully we were good in that dept. The linens were literally threadbare and one pillow was ripped so there was stuffing coming out of a 4-5" hole. The shower curtain rod was coming down. Did I mention the lighting was AWFUL? The refrigerator and microwave worked fine-I didn't use the coffee maker. The balcony had a stream of water from upstairs running down one end that had been running so long the paint was gone and the concrete was damaged. There was an awning below the balcony that was littered with trash, the "deck" chairs by the pool were old but functional but if you weren't on the concrete, you were in dirt/mud, not sand or grass. There was only one working ice machine for the first 6 floors. Each staff member that I talked to was polite and friendly but you could tell they were not "hospitality" personnel. Myrtle Beach has too many options, in the same price range, to make this anything but a bad deal.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
"My Stay"
AMy stay there was just ok. I really didn't appreciate that our room didn't get cleaned all day Friday. We called about it and still no service. As far as the hotel room itself, great location and good things for the children to do. O the shower curtain needed to be changed maybe months ago. Advise: Even though the hotel need some restoration, do your Best on everything that can be done now, like the things I mentioned and customers can ignore some things. I would recommend, but also warn.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Bri
"Close to the beach. Big resort."
Room was clean. Nice view of the ocean. The only thing we did not like was the mattress. It needs to be replaced. It was so uncomfortable that I slept in one and my wife had to sleep in the other.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Bryan
"Pleasantly surprised."
I expected the worse after reading these reviews so I was pleasantly surprised. Rooms were outdated, but clean. I thought it was worth what I paid. Good location.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"ok"
Well the first room wasnt ocean front like i wanted. The hotel was booked.so they upgraded me to a larger room for free and discounted the extra night. It was great customer service. Our children loved there water park and lazy river. And so did me and the wife. Its great they gave free tickets to wet wild and wheels. We used them the day we left. The first room we was to stay in did not smell clean. Had a bad oder. The rooms are a little out dated. Overall its a great place for kids. And good to stay for familys with children. I would stay again with my kids but if its a adult weekend away id look other places first.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
tony & elizabeth
"ocean dunes resort"
We really liked the ocean and the beach was awesome, the pool was nice for our 3 year old. But!!, the rooms were filthy! The hotel it self was very old and ran down. We never felt relaxed in the room, it was that bad.. They showed us 4 rooms and none of them were clean.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
tmw
"Overpriced and Needs to be cleaned"
Customer service was decent but the explanation is a little unclear in regards to all of the amenities and everything you need with you to actually visit them. The elevator smell is very musty. The are spots within the hotel where there is no air conditioning outside of the rooms. Carpet is old and again has the sent of being moldy from a mixture of water and heat. Worst part was the room. Not clean at all. Immediately walked in to food and hair inside of the room. Stains on the bed sheets and bed spread and hair inside of the bathroom. Mold is all over the outside of the room. If you stay here look at the walls surrounding your oceanfront balcony. Carpet in the room needs to be replaced. The bed mattress itself is also very hard. Cracked floor and mirrors. The only positive thing I have to say about the hotel is the customer service (not housekeeping) was fairly friendly and the location was right on the beach with a nice view.
Lee
No real issues...great location....but most things are looking outdated. The A/C works great but is really loud. Ice machines were not working on 2 of the floors of our building
CNC
It was great no problems staff was friendly very enjoyable
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Not satisfied
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
Upon arriving one of the beds on our room wasn't even made and the cleanliness wasn't to our satisfaction and when we called they didn't want to change our bed sheets! We went to a much nicer resort for the same price. Wouldn't recommend to anyone!
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"a dump"
Nasty, broken down, dirty, trashy mess..so not happy with this place..I will NEVER stay there again. Obviously from the top down, no one cares about this place and it's appearance.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Needs to be upgraded"
The room was very filthy. The last night there the air stopped working. I was there to attend a wedding so I picked this place for convenience. Convenient or not, I have no plans to return unless some major upgrades are done. It doesn't look like any updates have been made done the place was built. The best feature was the water park. At least the kids enjoyed that.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Delicia
The only positive thing about this hotel is that it is right on the beach. Everything is old and dirty and our bed smelled like urine! It was absolutely horrible.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"fun family getaway"
great hotel, tons to do on-site but lots in surrounding area. ocean dunes is older but well kept and clean. 1 bedroom suite was the perfect size for our family of 6 for a long weekend. i have no complaints!
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
"horrible, absolutely disgusting"
The hotel was dirty, from the windows in the game room to the hotel room. The room smelled like urine and the beds where broken!!! If you have kids get them their shots before coming here or just spend a little more and go somewhere else!!!
2 night trip Jun 24, 2014
"Booking through expedia"
We were in a room a little set back from the rest couldn't see the sunrise because other balconies butted out and blocked the view. We wondered if this was because we went through special instead of the hotel. Also check in wasn't until 4. Thought that a bit ridiculous.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
lisa
"Great hotel close to the beach"
We had a great experience. The staff were all great. They were so helpful. We arrived early and check in isn't until 4pm but they let us get a parking pass early so we could enjoy the beach. They also let us get our ammenities package so we could enjoy the pool and such while we waited. They took down my cell number and called me when our room was ready. When we asked if we could conduct a Zumba event on the beach they were extremely nice and let us do it with little notice. The room was spacious and plenty of room for multiple people to stay.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Erica
"it was great"
we were in tower 2 sercurity was great not a lot of traffic I rode mybike in & out no traffic
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
chuck
"Awesome hotel"
We had a great family time with all of the great experience this hotel has to offer
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"good location"
The staff was friendly and we enjoyed our stay
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2014
bman
"Close to beach."
Bathroom was dirty hair in the shower, hair on bathroom floor.Their was white stuffing on the bedroom floor.Sheets on the bed were stained.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Patty
""smelly run down""
Our one night stay was terrible.We where suppose to stay at this hotel for a week but as soon as we checked into the room we were knocked out with the overwhelming smell of a dirty dog kennel. We tried to leave right away but they said we had to stay because we were going to be charged for the room even though we were unhappy with it. So we delt with it for the night and left in the morning.
6 night romance trip Jun 7, 2014
The elevator area smelled bad, dog poop was not cleaned fast enough or good enough. Room wasn't all bad but had to keep asking for towels. Location right on beach but had to drive to eat and do things...nothing in walking distance but a convience store.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014