All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
5523 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good ... Could be better ...."
Good hotel ample parking and being close to the beach helps. Rooms were pretty decent but the A/C was not working properly .... The staff was also weird about us requesting new towels and finally we had to do without extra ones and use the ones we had got.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
I did not like thevfact that my reservation was not as I asked for according to the hotel
3 night business trip Jul 18, 2013
"Good for low budget, nice location"
We stayed with our kids. Great ocean beach, not crowded.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
val
The laundry was out and it was hard to get towels, for 3 days. And the bed pads need to be replaced as they are rough like sand paper. But the location and the beach were wonderful.
3 night trip Jul 18, 2013
M. Bolam
"Bad Experience / Don't Book Here"
Gave a different location/property then what I choose on the hotels.com, staff was rude and not helpful. Too costly for the price.The service was not good , had to call 5 times to get towels and condiments. Sauna room was not working, pool unclean .....
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
AJ
There was some mold on the shower curtain, I would suggest they be changed often. But overall I enjoyed my stay, thank you.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Ocean Forest Plaza
"I would not recommend"
I enjoyed my stay up until the last night. This hotel has an extremely small parking garage that is really difficult to maneuver through unless you have a small car. i was driving a Ford Explorer so I asked for a parking pass in order to park in the outside parking lot that has very limited parking. On my last night I was informed that an Explorer was not classified as an "oversized" vehicle and that I either had to park in the garage or on the street and that some other people were coming in that night with so called oversized vehicles. I believe that those spaces should be first come first serve and if someone came in with a Tahoe or a Hummer, they should be made to park in the street and not inconvenience other guests that was already in the lot for a day. Also the service is really poor. I ran out of towels and requested some more around 7 am. I had to return to the front desk several times to request more towels. They finally came up around 2 pm with only hand towels. I went back and by 6 pm they finally came back with actual towels. For these two reasons, I would not recommend to stay here.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
"Have had better stays in Myrtle Beach"
Check in went smoothly. The parking garage is a nightmare unless you drive a motorcycle or a Mini. The room had a nice layout and was fairly clean - there was a pile of sand in the corner of the bathroom and a hairy dust bunny. No trashcan in the bathroom. No broom to clean up sand. Then, no towels. We called and were told they would notify housekeeping. Returned from beach, still no towels. Waited an hour and called again. Still not ready. At this point we are wanting to get ready to go out. The front desk person said our towels were drying (over 3 hours now) so I asked if they had other towels and was told that they do not have any towels to give out so we had to wait for OUR towels. We ended up using our beach towels, damp and sandy, but better than nothing. As we (5 of us) were leaving they delivered our towels and there were 3 small bath towels, hand towels and wash cloths. Then later, when getting the sofa bed ready, guess what? No blanket! Based on these irritations alone, I will never return. There are plenty of beachfront accommodations to choose from that are more well stocked.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
JGnGuys
"Would not recommend this hotel to anyone!"
Parked on a side street because parking was limited. Hotel staff very disrespectful. Had to wait 90 mins for towels on check in day. Dishwasher had 1" of brown water in bottom of it. Worst hotel I've ever stayed in!
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
"Should be called "LAST RESORT ""
Arrived before 4 o'clock check-in, clerk was, not helpful . Returned at 4 PM check-in greeted by a lovely clerk who was helpful. We were assigned a room on the 7th floor. It had foul order when we walked in. It was 5 PM and the girls wanted to get in some time in the free water park. We turned on the AC to get the room freshened up and the smell was cat urin, that was extremely offensive. Phone did not work. We discovered the closet floor was wet. Toilets didn't flush, plunger near the toilet. Hmmm?. They immediately changed our room to the 22 floor. This room smelled better but the carpets were shag and dirty. Feet got black quickly from walking barefoot. No silverware or utensils to cook with, yet there were plates and pots and pans. This toilet had difficulty flushing too. The both rooms were old, dingy, outdated, and need a lot of TLC. The towels and sheets were new, but bed spreads were worn. The room was pretty clean except for the carpets. NOW HERE COMES THE NIGHTMARE!!! Unless you have a compact car...forget this hotel! It is impossible to turn up into the narrow parking garage and maneuver into a parking spot.We only spent one night! I would have left if I had booked this place for a week. I do not recommend this place nor will I ever go back.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2013
UNHAPPY
"Comfortable and convenient setting & accommodatios"
My family & I were quite pleased with our room, the resort's facilities and its convenient location. Having an indoor & outdoor pool was a great way to enjoy the sunny weather and to avoid the outdoors during inclement weather. We would return to this resort if we visit Myrtle Beach again.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
Cathy
"Hotel Okay."
For a family of six going to Myrtle Beach, this was a good deal and worth the price. You might have to travel a couple miles to go to Broadway at the Beach but the beach itself is right outside your hotel which is extremely convenient. Definitely recommended for a large family trying to save money.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
"Room was clean..."
Service was horrible! Was dreading going to the room after seeing how gross the lobby was.. Extremely surprised how clean and updated our room was! Location was two thumbs down!
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2013
Upon check in, the rooms trash was not emptied underneath kitchen sink. There were a pair of ladies undergarments hanging on a towel hook in the bathroom. It was a nice room though. Overall we were satisfied. The parking was somewhat problematic. I had a full size truck and had to negotiate every move by constantly backing up and pulling forward at every turn. They had an oversize parking area outside the garage in which we were lucky to find a spot and it stayed flooded. But overall, for the price, I would stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2013
Jason H
"Everyone come on down to Myrtle Beach"
My wife and I stayed at the Ocean Forrest sevearl years ago and deceided to return for this most recent vacation. Well we made a good choice after looking at other places to stay in Myrtle Beach. The Ocean Forrest was easy to find and right in fornt of the beach. The Hotel has both an indoor and out pools and a resturant. We had a very nice room which was an appartment with everything we needed.
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
"Great Location!"
Great location and amenities. Wonderful view and porch. Like that there was one vanity outside the bathroom.
1 night trip May 4, 2013
"never again"
Not an exclusive hotel. This hotel serves as a home for people to live. I really didn't feel safe. I saw people on the elevator with shopping carts. The parking garage is very narrow. Their is no hotel staff past midnight. You either have to call their sister hotel or 911 if you need help or have an emergency. I really didn't feel safe. The good thing is my stay was only one night.
Other trip May 2, 2013
"No privacy"
My reservation was logged in incorrectly, so at checkout there was 2 maids at my door and then in my room. I had to go down to the lobby to have them figure it out after they called and I read my reservation dates. Once they got it figured out I went back to my room and then had the maintance man come into my room without knocking or any notice. He wasn't informed that I was still in the room. The situation was unprofessional and who's to say they didn't walk in on any private moments.
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
"Unhappy Staff"
Our room was not ready at check in, and after a long drive and waiting an additional 40 mins we didn't even receive an apology. The staff was less than thrilled to answer questions and gave conflicting answers as you received a different response each time you asked someone.
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
"Great hotel for family"
Very clean, welcoming, family oriented. Everyone was helpful and nice. Definitely will stay there again. We have four boys and they were very helpful with accommodating our needs.
Other trip Apr 2, 2013
Tracy
"reasonable priced for amenities"
A OK. NICE QUIET HOTEL.
5 night trip Dec 27, 2012
CHIP
"Nice facility for anyone who enjoys the beach"
Enjoyed the facility...would have prefered a more updated hotel, but it was clean and comfortable and I loved the ocean view
Other trip Jan 8, 2013
"service"
I found that pets are unleashed. Hope to make an action for this issue.
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2012
tareq
Everything was great its just to far from everything if u want to walk, but if u drive its not that far
Trip with friends Oct 2, 2012
juicy
We didn't like the parking at this hotel at all. It was very inconvient for us to park our car in a very tight space. Sofa in the living room was broken. Also, the curtains in this room were ripped.We wouldn't recomend this hotel to our friends.
Other trip Sep 6, 2012
"On the beach, but room was below average."
I did have some complaints. 1. The quality of the room was below average, meaning: the cupboards were usable but were falling apart, you could see where some of the shelves were caving in and the quality of the work was very shotty. This was not a deal breaker. 2. Which is the biggest and possibly a deal breaker for us, PARKING. Big deal the parking garage was located within the actual resort building and was around 9 floors high. The parking garage however had only between 5-8 spots per floor making it impossible to find a parking spot. The worse factor of the parking garage being that the corners and dimensions were so tight that it was near impossible to manuever within the parking garage if there was another car anywhere near you. Even without another car breathing down your neck for a spot the ramps to the next higher level were so small and tight together in our full sized 4 door sedan we had trouble making the turns properly. They did however have an over sized vehicle parking lot which we parked in one night and got a warning ticket. This upset me as I mentioned I have a full sized 4 door sedan car it is longer than most average 4 door sedans and this factor made it quite difficult to park within the small, tight, poorly designed parking garage. Rate: 2 & 1/2 stars out of 5
Family trip Sep 5, 2012
Derrik
"Quality of Service"
We had a nice time and liked the location. We had never stayed at Ocean Forest but will consider it in the future.
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
"DIAPPOINTING"
I HAD TOO MUCH PROBLEM WITH MY BATH ROOM. HAD TO CALL MAINTANCE TWO TIME WHILE I WAS THERE.. THEY JUST PATCH IT UP TO MAKE ME HAPPY TO STAY OFF THERE BACK,
Other trip Aug 26, 2012
"cool place to stay"
There is no breakfast as stated on website when booked. There are lots of other options though. The pool/waterpark isn't on site, but is lots of fun.
Other trip Aug 19, 2012
Sharon W
I did not like it. The hotel was dirty the kitchen, bathroom had mold the walls were dirty n stove. The dishwasher did not work. I won't stay at this hotel ever n I don't recommend it to nobody.
Other trip Aug 7, 2012
katy
"Not worth the price paid per night"
Housekeeping only onsite until 5, unable to get extra towels, beds uncomfortable
Other trip Jul 28, 2012
"Decent Hotel in a nice neighborhood"
The hotel itself is nice. Our 1 bedroom suite was good. The only issue was we found a bug in one of the queen beds. The beds were slightly uncomfortable. Some guests were noisy, especially while returning to their rooms at night, waking others. Rooms was clean.
Other trip Jul 24, 2012
SK
Overall, my stay was pretty good, no complaints about the quality of service, everything was ok. The only thing that's questionable, the hotel gives you a free pass to a hotel water park and they lead you to believe the water park is in close proximity to the hotel but the park is approximately located about 3.5 to 4 miles from the hotel which is to far to walk and if you drive you can never find parking,
Family trip Jul 24, 2012
Richard J
"Really? 3.6 stars? Really?"
We were very disappointed with the hotel. Everything in our room was old and stained- the carpet, the sheets, the towels, everything. The staff was nice, but the shuttle bus was not there to pick us up at the airport as arranged a week prior. Our flights were delayed so that when we arrived at the hotel the front desk was closed and we had to travel in the taxi to another one of the properties to check in. Overall I would not recommend this hotel/ condo
Other trip Jul 17, 2012
"Nice place to stay."
Hotel room was beatiful. All of the spaces are individually owned condos so that explains it. The rest of the hotel isn't much to look at. Getting to the room was a big relief. It is directly on the beach and has a great ocean view from three sides.
Trip with friends Jul 10, 2012
"Ok for the price"
The hotel could use a good cleaning and some updates, but overall for the price and being ocean front it was a good deal.
Other trip Jul 10, 2012
My stay was great. The staff was pleasant and the hotel was very clean, but my negative experience was with the gentleman from their answering service who was so rude to me on the phone with his attitude, but his comments when I was trying to ask him how to get to the hotel. His exact words, " I don't have invisible eyes"! Please note, that if you are using a GPS to find this hotel there is another address to key in. The lady at the hotel- that was her first question she asked me after I asked the gentleman to be transferred to someone else. She was fabulous!
Family trip Jul 3, 2012
hotel was great.

"The perfect place to stay"
Our stay at the Ocean Forest was wonderful, peaceful and very relaxing, the perfect get away.
24 night romance trip Sep 8, 2014
"Was a great hotel !"
Upon arriving (after 8:00 pm) we were told that the front desk was closed and we needed to check in at another hotel about 10-15 minutes south. Back in the car down the street, check in, back up the street and when we got to our room another few disappointments. We had asked and paid for a ocean front room, we were in a ocean view room and there were no towels to dry our hands after freshening up. The next day we were told nothing could be done about the ocean view room so that was that. With regards to the towels, we did receive towels the next day, but we needed to request towels 3 more times (within the 7 days we were there). I found our room not all that clean, but ... This is the 3rd time we stayed at the Ocean Forest Plaza Hotel. The first 2 times were great. We hope this visit is not a sign of the direction this hotel going.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
bea
"Would be great if it was newer"
THe hotel is old (I really have no need for a kitchen) however the view of the Atlantic is very good and has a swimming pool in side and out side the parking garage is indoor but tight and small parking spaces be careful... for me the most important factor is that it has to be clean, this hotel being old its hard do imagine it being clean.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
"hotel service and maintenance"
OK in general.
10 night family trip Aug 18, 2013

"comodidad en la habitacion"
muy buena
3 night trip Jul 25, 2013
marcos
"Buena ubicacion, estacionamiento es terrible"
La ubicacion del hotel es excelente, cerca de la playa, la limpieza no era buena y la cama extra que estaba en la sala todavia tenia las sabanas de las anteriores personas, esto me parecio desagradable; el papel higienico me lo cobraron me parece de mal gusto en todos los hoteles y resort que yo he estado esto lo proveen.
3 night family trip Jul 15, 2013