All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
6791 Montana Ave, El Paso, TX, 79925, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Short, but good.
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2015
"very roomy"
Room was good size and I really liked that it was a all in one room with 2 bathrooms a full-sized kitchen living room and 2 king size beds
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Pleasant stay overall. Needs a little updating. Very nice staff.
3 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
The wall paper in the bathroom was peeling. Not enough towels. The room was clean. The hot tub was extremely hot we could not even stand to put our feet in for a minute as the water began to burn our feet. The tiles in the swimming pool were coming off.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
robert
"Happy hours"
Happy hour and pool very very good. Breakfast excellent. Hotel bathrooms, showers and sink need upgrades. Service is very good and parking is fine.
4 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
stavros
"Go to hotel in El Paso"
This is defiantly our go to hotel in El Paso. The staff was wonderful and the room was comfy and clean. We came in late and they were very accommodating. The breakfast was great too. Wish we could have stayed longer.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Christen
"We would stay again."
It was quite a large room. The facility needs some updating, but it was clean and a good value.
2 night family trip May 24, 2015
Ellen
"Excellent hotel."
It was great, the hotel was beautiful and the room was outstanding. It's like and apartment. You have your own complete kitchen. If you plan a long stay this is the place to do it. They serve a good breakfast in the mornings. Couldn't give this establishment a higher rating.
3 night business trip May 29, 2015
"Good, Not bad, but could be a little better"
If you stay here, make sure you request a remodeled room. The first room offered to us was simply outdated and in poor condition. We called front desk and was given a remodeled room which was 100 times better. Now the rooms are spacious and had a bi-level each level with it's own bathroom. My kids loved the setup and it was plenty of room for visiting family who wanted to come swimming. Refrigerator and small kitchen was also nice. The breakfast was a little subpar compared to the major chain breakfast, but it was enough to get you by. The happy hour was good just very limited to only one and a half hours. I would rate this hotel between a 3.75 to a 4.25 at most. Like I said it wasn't bad and is good for long term stays.
4 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"paidtoomuch"
1-The reception was very polite. 2-The location of the room we got was near the street and the noise from the vehicles disturbed our sleep. The room overhead wasn't sound proof and you could hear people walking all night and they sounded as if they had a lot of places to go. the commode in the bath had a leak in the water tank and it sounded as if it flushed every 20 minutes when it refilled. We finally got up and left at 2:30 AM. now you may ask why I didn't report any of this to the reception desk before I left, Well the office had a sign on the door asking you to ring a bell for help after midnight. this is a 1950's hotel built to rent rooms for $10.00 a night, at least the one we rented was. At $100.00 a night I expected more. however It's not the first time I paid too much for something. Thanks for asking anyeay.
1 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Ollie
"Good Value"
My wife and I spent 2 nights while our vehicle was in the shop (interrupting our cross-country trip). The staff was very nice and the facility was clean. The room was slightly musty smelling but clean. They were reprinting the exterior of the building while we were there and it made for a lot of noise during day. It was nice to see that they keep the place up. Overall it was a good experience.
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
Allen
"Good getaway"
We went for a night. They rooms were very nice and the breakfast crew was very welcoming. It was a pleasurable stay. Definitely recommend
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
Cristina
"Plan to Visit Again"
The surprise was that our suit was up stirs and we had a wheelchair family member. It was never mentioned that suit ware up stirs. Thank god we reserved the second room and that was down stirs. Overall service was great, clean, quiet, continental breakfast was a lot and good. Many close buy places to eat and shop. All families/visitor mention to meet their again. Thank you for a comfortable/memorial visit.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Nice and comfortable"
Friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms and good location close to the airport and not to far from I-10. I had a 2 bedroom with king size beds and 2 bathrooms. The hotel staff mad the waffles if you wanted them for breakfast. It is a very nice hotel and I would stay there again when I go back to El Paso.
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
ROY
"could have been better"
Stayed two nights. First room should not be rented. Stained and torn furniture and carpet. Asked for a new room. Staff was great and provided a clean and comfortable room right away with no hassle and apologized.
2 night trip with friends May 10, 2015
Marshall
"Hotel could use an upgrade"
I liked the garden style apartment design, but the unit I stayed in was in dire need of upgrade. Lots of peeling wallpaper, and alarmingly, a deadbolt that had been ripped clean off the door. I slept with the desk and chairs propped up against the door. Also, just for travelers to be aware, there's no chance of early check in. not that it's required, of course, but when I get In early I do appreciate those hotels that are flexible with check in times.
3 night trip Apr 24, 2015
"Worth the money."
Great extended stay hotel with very friendly staff. Breakfast was always good and filling. Supper was a happy coincidence 4 times a week. The only downside was the extremely used living room couch. Great value.
14 night business trip Apr 11, 2015
"For the price "nice""
Usually stay at Best Western or Hawthorn, but for the same price got a hotel with full kitchen and amenities. Very comfortable, great location. The only thing this hotel needs is a new outdoor paint job.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Amenities - Great, All else - OK"
Great room for amenities: Large, separate kitchen with full size refrigerator, 4-burner stove, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, all pots/pans/dishes, silverware, etc. Long room with living room sofa/TV, bed, fireplace, computer work space. All was fairly clean. Amenities included free "hot" breakfast, dinner hour free beer/wine and enough food for a complete dinner, coffee maker (and coffee). Very convenient parking. But: Needed painting badly inside, door dead bolt would not lock, coffee maker made lukewarm coffee (ok, microwave fixed that), breakfast "hot" was warm-to-cold at best, walking to breakfast/dinner was 250+ yards from my room. Icemaker in refrigerator freezer did not work == had to walk 250+ yards for ice. Overall, I would stay again.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Don
"Comfotable"
Great rate, centrally located near restaurants, shopping, full dinner Monday through Thursday and full breakfast every morning. Rooms could use some TLC, all in all very comfortable.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Old hotel"
First room smell. 2nd room ok but didn't feel safe.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
jean
"Nothing fancy yet still nice."
You're not staying at the Bellagio so don't have unreal expectations here. The staff is friendly. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The hotel is in need of some updating but at this price point,you will not find anything this nice or roomy.
Phil
"Bed"
The bed left a lot to be desired. Maybe I am just used to my own bed!
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Love to Bowl
"Very convenient to airport and Fort Bliss."
This hotel has several two-story buildings, each housing about 8 suites. Each suite has a bed, sofa-bed, flat screen TV, desk and full kitchen. Units are old and age shows in the very small microwave ovens and wear on furniture. I have stayed here at least five times and generally the sofa beds don't fold properly, so the sofa is not comfortable. Chase Suites has everything you need for extended stays, even though they are very compact. Staying in first floor suites will often have you hearing you neighbor above and second floor suites mean carrying everything upstairs.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
mary
Do to a gas leak my room that was reserved was not available. Staff was extremely helpful and resolved the problem quickly. Once reserved room was available, we were promptly switched to the correct room. Fixtures were slightly dated and well used but extremely clean. At night the area is well lit but could use more parking. Still a great experience with the hotel and would recommend hotel to anyone looking for a getaway or family vacation.
4 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
"Always again"
It was just one night but everything was great and comfy. Moreover, we were very impressed about the clever layout of the apartment.
1 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
Carsten
"Eh..."
This is a condo style hotel, there's two floors so if you're on the the first floor you risk having noisy neighbors above you. Not only were the people above me up until 2am, they were running back and forth and banging on something constantly from the time I got in the room about 7pm straight through until 2am. It sounded like children running and stomping while someone was doing construction, I got about 2 hours of sleep. My room was a little run down, wallpaper peeling off the walls and stains on the toilet, I also didn't have an iron in the room so I had to hang my dress clothes in the bathroom with hot water on to try to steam them. I checked for bed bugs and didn't find any however the sheets were super itchy, all in all it wasn't a good experience. I should have just stayed at the Marriott down the road for a few more dollars. The staff was nice that's about the only positive.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Family visit in El Paso"
Property is a bit dated. Hotel employees super nice. Room was very clean. Conveniently located close to airport. Breakfast is included and there was always plenty. They never ran out of anything. Could use new carpet & paint in the near future. We were extremely pleased and will stay again!
4 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Good location near airport. Large room with full kitchen. Outside patio. Seemed old and in need of repairs. Couch needed cleaning. Low cost for the size and amenities offered.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"A winner"
Nice place -- good value. Included a free dinner which we did not expect. Both the dinner and the breakfast were just okay, but one should not complain when they were gratis.
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
"Hire new cleaners"
Room service is horrible! Front desk is very nice and attentive. Location and layout of the hotel are ideal.
4 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"This one's a gem!"
I don't often give 5-star reviews, but Chase Suites deserves one. It way exceeded my expectations. Spacious room, nicely decorated, with kitchen facilities. Good complimentary breakfast with fresh fruit and hot eggs with sausage and bacon.
Jerry
It's not cheap, but it's good! I'd appreciated it if they had a roomsafe, But apart from that everything is perfect! :)
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"grate for bussines or rest."
Confort and quite, ideal for family in double room.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Roger
Great staff! We stayed for five days, and we enjoyed the experience. If you are planning on staying for a few days, this is the place to stay at! The in room fridge and stove really made this place feel more like home.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Samantha
"Texas visit"
Great place and location good for business.
4 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
"not happy"
Hearing noises. The floors wer stained and dirty. Chairs torn. Need major updates
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"Good for warm bed and hot shower but old overall"
This room served its purpose of a good nights sleep and a hot shower. The unit was large but the furniture was very tattered and worn. Again good for the night but wouldn't want to stay there long term.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
kevin
"Visiting family over holidays"
Staff and facilities were wonderful. We didn't realize the place was fully loaded with all the comforts of home until we got ready to check out yet we all felt right at home. The free hot breakfast was awesome. We will most definitely be returning on our next family gathering. Thank you for making our stay so comfortable.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Not bad"
We had a great time. our event was at the hotel conference room so we didnt have far to go! could use some TLC, paint and some upgrades, but nice
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Sweet all-suite hotel next to airport and hwy"
Spent the night while driving cross-country. Hotel was perfectly fine for a good night's rest on the road. The hotel was a complex of separate buildings so the rooms felt more like little apartments and included full kitchen. The bed and pillows were surprisingly very comfortable (almost comparable to the Westin beds). The rooms did feel a little dated and older, but for the price, no complaints and everything was clean. I would stay here again anytime in El Paso.
1 night business trip Dec 27, 2014
olga
"Chase"
It has a appartment style and feel to it. Very nice!
2 night business trip Dec 17, 2014
"Soap Holder"
Nice room, walk in shower but no place to rest your soap or shampoo. Decor very dated.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
We would stay again It was close to where our kids live and convenient to airport
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Dorothy
"great"
The staff were really friendly and helpful,the room had everything you need.I would recommend.it to everyone.We live in the same town as the hotel.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
"roomy and cozy suites"
Very nice and comfty! The staff were very friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was quiet and safe. Family friendly. Very clean inside and out. Highly recommend.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Corina
"Nice, we'll-located hotel with great staff."
A couple of updates are needed (bathtub, carpet), but they aren't deal breakers, thanks to great location, good price, and excellent customer-oriented staff. We will be back.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Loved it"
It was great
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
"Business Trip"
The hotel staff was accommodating to my request....the hotel is a little dated but it looks like they are working in updates throughout the hotel...had a nice stay while doing business in El Paso
2 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
Judy
"In need of a touch up but you cannot beat the spac"
I have stayed at this hotel before and opted for the two story loft. This hotel is not in great shape and the pictures make it seem in better condition than it actually is. That being said, the space in the two story loft is great. The kitchen is lacking in things you may need to make meals but I loved the happy hour, the Direct TV in the rooms and the beds were nice. I very much dislike having to go up the stairs with heavy bags which you will have to do if you book a loft.
3 night business trip Oct 20, 2014