All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America

Delicious food
    Rather comfortable
    Room is all right
    Poor vibe
Would stay there again.great accommodation s.great
1 night trip Apr 7, 2016
"world traveler"
Huge rooms. If you plan to be here for awhile I recommend this place. They appear to be converted apartments and have full kitchens, save some money cooking for yourself if you wish. Spacious and clean, overall a really great place to stay.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2016
"The worst hotel"
The curtains and sheets were dirty. They had stains. The dresser drawers were broken. We had a kitchenette and there were no oven pans to cook with and no mixing bowls. Nothing to wash the dishes with; no dish soap and no sponge to wash with and no towel to dry dishes. The vegetable drawer in the refrigerator was missing. They had no apple juice for the kids. The cable was terrible, the channels were not the same in every room. No HBO in bedrooms only in living room. No coffee table in living room.
4 night family trip Apr 1, 2016
"excellent place to stay"
It was great place to stay and very clean.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2016
Candelaria
"Perfect stay while visiting at the Army base close"
Kitchen was complete enough to bake 3 large batches of cookies for our grandson. I brought my own Kitchen Aid mixer & pans, but the owner even borrowed another oven rack from another kitchen for me!
3 night romance trip Jan 14, 2016
"nice stay !!"
Great !! peaceful ! friendly !!
2 night trip Mar 25, 2016
victor
Staff was great, had nice breakfast in morning,even soup and salad for a dinner. This room could use a new couch, and the it sagged badly. Also woke up with a cockroach hanging from a curtain, but overall cleanliness other than he unwanted guest cockroach was clean
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2016
Randy
"Beach dreaming-Farm living"
Close distance to most everything!
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2016
"Disgusting"
Smoke smelling rooms; dirty sheets and pillows; broken door lock; inoperable phone; A/C broken; old coffee filter left in coffee pot; broken closet door
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2016
Adelina
"Would Highly Recommend"
Most and formal staff here are amazing. Check in was less than five minutes. This place is more like Apartments which is even better than a Hotel. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable I slept like a baby. I really didn't see a lot of people in the bulding but the onces I did see, seem very professional I really didn't see this place as a rehab place nor a hotel. But more like a home. Where I can feel safe and sleep. The Edifice is in mid condition meaning it's still in good condition maybe the bulding has been there for a while. So I would considered more vintage than anything. Now Note: this Hotel has a shuttle which is pretty cool because everything you need is within the 3 mile point range. Which is Peferct because this place can take you there and pick you.(ask) your Google what's around this Hotel and you will see for your self. Now the staff here is literally cool. The one staff the stood out and was very friendly. I have to say it was Christine. So sweet so helpful. And she can tell you so pretty cool places. So if she's on shift I would recommend her to help. One more thing this place haves really good cable channels. They have Time Warner Cable which is amazing because you got family channels like FreeForm and kids channels, like Disney and Nick and cherry on top all HBO's and other exclusive channel. I think it's important to know what's good and what kind of channels hotel have because, say it's a rainy day and you have kids and it's big thing.
3 night business trip Mar 11, 2016
Solé Arevalo
"great price besides everything"
Bathroom was rooming but bed to small. Should've been a king
2 night romance trip Mar 12, 2016
rene
Staff was very friendly. Room was old but spacious. Linens were clean but had stains.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2016
"Enjoyed our stay"
Comfortable stay for family of four. Not fancy but cozy. Felt more like an apartment. At the low price, will definitely stay again. Breakfast was delish too. The front desk staff was nice. The only thing is housekeeping didn't come by. We didn't need service just left a note asking for extra pillows and a few extra towels but never received anything. Was no biggie to us. Kitchen comes fully equipped with cups, plates, utensils ,cutting board, knives, etc Parking was perfect. Right in front of our room. Close to malls and the freeway. Only reason I didn't give a five is the rooms look like they could use some TLC but that's seriously the only reason. Everything else was good.
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2016
Aileen
"Nice Place!"
Was in town for 4 nights on business. Room was very clean. This was a studio size apartment with full kitchen. Bedding was comfortable. Staff was super nice and helpful. Breakfast each day was a combination of scrambled eggs, sausage, wafflles or biscuits and gravy and also an assortment of cereals, yogurt, oatmeal, etc. they have a Social hour Mon-Thur. 5:30-7 with appetizers and beer or wine as a bonus! Only negative is very dated cabinets, countertops and appliances. I am good with that as remodling means higher prices.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2016
"Really good stay"
Good stay. Excellent staff. Actually called my room to see if everything was ok. That's a first for me. However, the rooms are a little dated and could use a few touchups. Room size is excellent..
1 night trip Mar 4, 2016
randy
It was good but the air conditioning wouldn't work that good.
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2016
"Wonderful Experience"
The staff are so friendly and the rooms, or should I say Apartments were comfortable for the entire family. I will be telling my friends and family about this place and we will be back. Great place and the price was Outstanding! If you have a family you will want to stay here. The breakfast was hot and filled us up. Wonderful Experience
2 night family trip Feb 26, 2016
"Enjoyed the stay!"
Great rate for a suite.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2016
"314 to 614"
The staff was great, they let me check in early and check out late. I changed my reservation from one night to THREE!!! With my disability they even let me keep the same room so that I wouldn't need to move everything. This will definitely be where I stay whenever I'm back in El Paso.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2016
melanie
"hey"
One night, and it was pleasant
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2016
"Enjoyable for a couple"
I stayed at the hotel for a bday gift for my bf. I needed something with a full kitchen at a great rate. There are plenty fast food places like sonic and macdonalds. There are restaurants like village inn close by. The room was very spacious and the staff was friendly. Everything is neat and in place like my home is. The beds are comfy. I have no complaints at all and would stay again. Ha a fireplace in the room as well.
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2016
Britni
"nice"
Good hotel
2 night romance trip Jan 29, 2016
victor H
This was a good stay we were just staying the night I was impressed with the evening appetizer was that unexpected which was good
1 night trip Feb 1, 2016
Melvin
Not bad but needs to upgrade appliances and furniture.
3 night trip Jan 30, 2016
Quentin
People were outstanding, cleanliness was great, only thing that went wrong we ran out of hot water
2 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
Gabriel
"Extended stay in El Paso"
This looks like condominiums rather than a hotel. Each room is a quarter of a quadruplex. There is a nice central office, business area and meal/ happy hour setting. The breakfasts are hot and cold, and the happy hour has free drinks and snacks. Sometimes the snacks are enough for a meal! My room had a torn carpet, creating a tripping hazard, but otherwise very pleasant. It can be a bit of a walk to your room from the parking lot, but its a pleasant walk!
2 night business trip Jan 12, 2016
Walt
"Family Time Trip"
I had a good stay enjoying my family. There was enough room which allowed me to have quality time with my grandkids and children.
7 night family trip Jan 5, 2016
"Good for pets, BUT smelled of urine."
This place is great if you need a place that is cool with animals, and is essentially an apartment. This hotel was clearly an apartment complex in a former life. This means you get a HUGE place for a reasonable price. The hotel itself is not in the best condition though. Not a big deal. BUT since we had a pet room, it smelled of urine badly. They really need to clean the carpet or something. If they are going to charge a daily rate for pets ($10), then they need to use that money to clean the room. It is so bad that I likely will not return.
2 night romance trip Jan 7, 2016
Dustin
"Unpleasant"
My husband and I needed a little get a away. The hotel it's self is Amazing. We use to stay there all the time When we were dating. It brought back a lot of memories. When I checked in the lady was very helpful. The problem we had was the room above us. The person was making so much noise upstairs. We could not fall asleep. It was about till 1am. When we did fall asleep I woke up again around 3am again because of the loud noise. Not very relaxing:/ but I understand that's not the hotels fault. we woke up for breakfast. We got out drinks, I got orange juice and my husband got coffee. The lady behind the counter scolded did my husband for using a plastic cup for his coffee instead of using a foam cup. He is a grown man he can use whatever cup he wants in my opinion. After that, the whole breakfast experience was kind of awkward she kept staring at us and it made my husband and I feel very awkward. Like if we did anything wrong she would scold us.We were very uncomfortable we didn't even want to grab jelly. So we left breakfast and went back to sleep in till checkout.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
Nia
I das there forma shopping. Excelet spot near Cielo Vista Mall and surrounding stores/restaurante. Hotel must improve their rooms. Beds are a little to Old, bathtub with stains. Im not that picky but can be a bad surprise for other people.
3 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
Jorge
"Comfortable stay"
The check-in was a little annoying. When I arrived my reservation that I made on hotels.com wasn't there. So that took about 30 minutes to straighten out. So right away I had a bad taste in my mouth. Once I got to my room I was impressed. It was a studio with a queen bed. There was a full kitchen with pots and pans. I requested a DVD player from the front desk. It was a $50 deposit hold on my credit card, and didn't come with a remote control. The hotel was a little outdated. I think originally the hotel was an apartment complex. Overall it was a great 4 day stay. Breakfast was nice and they had a "social hour" every day which consisted of some kind of dinner and free beer and wine (2 drink limit, but didn't really get supervised).
4 night romance trip Dec 29, 2015
"2 Bedroom suit was sweet!"
Got the 2 bedroom suite and had family come over. Everyone enjoyed the hotel room and we had a great time! Especially since there was enough room to eat and enjoy company.
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
Miguel
Only stayed here because of the 2 bedroom option. However the condition of this facility is horrible. They have a good photographer because the pictures don't reveal its true appearance. Sinks didn't drain, dishes were questionable, peeling 1980's wallpaper, and sofa was dirty. It is an old rundown apartment complex that needs some serious help!
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
"Ok for the price"
2 room is very spacious kitchen and living room ok. Bathrooms are clean,beds are comfortable. We passed by and for 1 night it was good.
Other trip Dec 4, 2015
Patty
"Nice hotel close to everything."
Great location. Enjoyed our stay very much! Room was comfortable and souls come back.
Other trip Dec 4, 2015
"Lovely full kitchen, two private bath room condo."
Thomas, the front desk staff, went well beyond helping us get booked when Hotels.com website has issues, then proceeded to check us in upon arrival. He was gracious and extra helpful with a few room issues that made our stay extra special for my challenged brother-in-law traveling with us for holidays
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2015
"good value"
looking for a place close to airport. reasonable rate, clean, yet dated and therefore some staining fraying of carpet and furnishings.
1 night trip Nov 13, 2015
angie
"Chase Suites"
I stayed for 5 nights. I really liked the toom for the price, it's a good value. The room was not perfect, my dead bolt would not lock...the door locked but a key could have unlocked my door. I'm sure they will repair it promptly.
5 night business trip Nov 8, 2015
Not Provided
Helpful shuttle to airport and convenient place to leave my car for a couple days. Large & comfortable rooms.
1 night family trip Nov 4, 2015
Ron
We booked first night last minute and we loved our room! Big, clean, big bed! It said was queen bed but it was a king! We checked out and had plans to stay at another hotel we had already booked we needed up giving that room to my in laws and booked with chase suited for 2 more nights .. 2nd room was as described with queen bed and the room was a little ran down compared to first one we stayed in but still nice room.. Will definitely stay there from now on when we visit el paso
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
Elena
"Good place to stay"
We have never stayed at a Chase Suite Hotel before and were pleasantly surprised when we got there. We were only staying over night on our way to somewhere else, but what a great place to stay for a few days as they have a full kitchen and sitting room. Room was clean and fairly new. Great breakfast and we didn't realize they offered an evening meal.
1 night romance trip Nov 9, 2015
Employees were very helpful
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Guillermo
"Pleasant week in El Paso"
We were pleased with the hotel overall. It is close to the airport and within a few miles of the major highway arteries in El Paso. It is currently under renovation and our room was in original condition which included pealing wallpaper, split carpet, leaking dishwasher and bathtub stopper that did not work. I found the TV a bit overcomplicated to use but did finally figure it out. On the plus side, the space was excellent, bed comfortable and price we paid seemed fair. The breakfast was typical hotel fare and we elected to make our own breakfasts the last two days in the fully equipped kitchen. We were unable to be there to enjoy the afternoon social (tacos, nachos etc.) so cannot comment on them except to say that they were offered. We did make a point to grab the delicious chocolate chip cookie and fresh cup of excellent coffee each night when we returned from our show. The staff seemed very friendly and motivated. We are going to stay again next year when we return to El Paso and look forward to seeing what transformations have taken place in a year. I think this hotel may be a little gem in the making.
3 night business trip Nov 4, 2015
Thom
I booked here instead of at the Marriott Residence because the Expedia website made it sound like it had similar amenities (at a lower price. One very important amenity that Expedia had listed under Room Amenities is free Wifi. However, the Chase Suites in room free wifi, is not in the room, not wifi and not free. The free wifi is in the "clubhouse" only (a separate building from your room). In room internet access is not wifi, It requires an ethernet cable that you rent from the hotel for a fee. And if you do get that cable, you will be stuck sitting at the breakfast counter in your room, not at the desk, because that's where the wall jack is. As a business traveler, this was a big let down. The hotel as a whole is not bad. The room was clean and well furnished. If it were later in the season, I would have enjoyed the functioning in room fireplace! There were small things like wall outlets that were falling out of the wall, light switches that appeared to do nothing, and I couldn't control the outside lighting which is right out side the window. No slatted blinds can keep that light out, no matter how you turn them. The hotel was relatively empty when I was there, so I seldom had neighbors, but when I did, I knew it. The walls and floors are thin. Breakfast was not bad, one hot option daily, plenty of breads and cereals. Friendly breakfast staff. If you're on a budget, this is a great place.
Other trip Nov 9, 2015
Loud neighbors and the maids rarely came to clean the room & no one advised us that maid staff left early on Sundays. The hotel is outdated
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
"WOW"
It was like....wow.....the staff, the complex, oh my goodness......the room....just get a reservation, today, book at least two days to fully enjoy the place itself and the room.....Chase needs more, just like this one in multiple cities....they'll NEVER be empty.....awesome stay!!!
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2015
Le'a Korey
"Good Prize"
Good prize
1 night trip Oct 24, 2015
We will definitely stay here again
3 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
"Perfect for our stay"
We loved this hotel the full kitchen was very convenient, we liked the location, we slept good, we liked the lay out of the room it was like a 1bedroom apt
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
"convemient to airport"
This stay was to avoid an extremely early commute. It is very close to the airport. Select guests can leave their car there. I did not choose this option. The hotel is obviously an old Marriott Residence Inn. Love the floorplan and spaciousness. The staff were very nice. My room had seen better days. Mainly the door needed attention as the striker plate was hanging and the secondary door lock was broken. I was graciously thanked for reporting this. I was not there long enough to take advantage of any of the amenities including breakfast
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2015