All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America

"nice"
Good hotel
2 night romance trip Jan 29, 2016
victor H
This was a good stay we were just staying the night I was impressed with the evening appetizer was that unexpected which was good
1 night trip Feb 1, 2016
Melvin
Not bad but needs to upgrade appliances and furniture.
3 night trip Jan 30, 2016
Quentin
People were outstanding, cleanliness was great, only thing that went wrong we ran out of hot water
2 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
Gabriel
"Extended stay in El Paso"
This looks like condominiums rather than a hotel. Each room is a quarter of a quadruplex. There is a nice central office, business area and meal/ happy hour setting. The breakfasts are hot and cold, and the happy hour has free drinks and snacks. Sometimes the snacks are enough for a meal! My room had a torn carpet, creating a tripping hazard, but otherwise very pleasant. It can be a bit of a walk to your room from the parking lot, but its a pleasant walk!
2 night business trip Jan 12, 2016
Walt
"Family Time Trip"
I had a good stay enjoying my family. There was enough room which allowed me to have quality time with my grandkids and children.
7 night family trip Jan 5, 2016
"Good for pets, BUT smelled of urine."
This place is great if you need a place that is cool with animals, and is essentially an apartment. This hotel was clearly an apartment complex in a former life. This means you get a HUGE place for a reasonable price. The hotel itself is not in the best condition though. Not a big deal. BUT since we had a pet room, it smelled of urine badly. They really need to clean the carpet or something. If they are going to charge a daily rate for pets ($10), then they need to use that money to clean the room. It is so bad that I likely will not return.
2 night romance trip Jan 7, 2016
Dustin
"Unpleasant"
My husband and I needed a little get a away. The hotel it's self is Amazing. We use to stay there all the time When we were dating. It brought back a lot of memories. When I checked in the lady was very helpful. The problem we had was the room above us. The person was making so much noise upstairs. We could not fall asleep. It was about till 1am. When we did fall asleep I woke up again around 3am again because of the loud noise. Not very relaxing:/ but I understand that's not the hotels fault. we woke up for breakfast. We got out drinks, I got orange juice and my husband got coffee. The lady behind the counter scolded did my husband for using a plastic cup for his coffee instead of using a foam cup. He is a grown man he can use whatever cup he wants in my opinion. After that, the whole breakfast experience was kind of awkward she kept staring at us and it made my husband and I feel very awkward. Like if we did anything wrong she would scold us.We were very uncomfortable we didn't even want to grab jelly. So we left breakfast and went back to sleep in till checkout.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
Nia
I das there forma shopping. Excelet spot near Cielo Vista Mall and surrounding stores/restaurante. Hotel must improve their rooms. Beds are a little to Old, bathtub with stains. Im not that picky but can be a bad surprise for other people.
3 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
Jorge
"Comfortable stay"
The check-in was a little annoying. When I arrived my reservation that I made on hotels.com wasn't there. So that took about 30 minutes to straighten out. So right away I had a bad taste in my mouth. Once I got to my room I was impressed. It was a studio with a queen bed. There was a full kitchen with pots and pans. I requested a DVD player from the front desk. It was a $50 deposit hold on my credit card, and didn't come with a remote control. The hotel was a little outdated. I think originally the hotel was an apartment complex. Overall it was a great 4 day stay. Breakfast was nice and they had a "social hour" every day which consisted of some kind of dinner and free beer and wine (2 drink limit, but didn't really get supervised).
4 night romance trip Dec 29, 2015
"2 Bedroom suit was sweet!"
Got the 2 bedroom suite and had family come over. Everyone enjoyed the hotel room and we had a great time! Especially since there was enough room to eat and enjoy company.
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
Miguel
Only stayed here because of the 2 bedroom option. However the condition of this facility is horrible. They have a good photographer because the pictures don't reveal its true appearance. Sinks didn't drain, dishes were questionable, peeling 1980's wallpaper, and sofa was dirty. It is an old rundown apartment complex that needs some serious help!
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
"Lovely full kitchen, two private bath room condo."
Thomas, the front desk staff, went well beyond helping us get booked when Hotels.com website has issues, then proceeded to check us in upon arrival. He was gracious and extra helpful with a few room issues that made our stay extra special for my challenged brother-in-law traveling with us for holidays
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2015
"good value"
looking for a place close to airport. reasonable rate, clean, yet dated and therefore some staining fraying of carpet and furnishings.
1 night trip Nov 13, 2015
angie
"Chase Suites"
I stayed for 5 nights. I really liked the toom for the price, it's a good value. The room was not perfect, my dead bolt would not lock...the door locked but a key could have unlocked my door. I'm sure they will repair it promptly.
5 night business trip Nov 8, 2015
Not Provided
Helpful shuttle to airport and convenient place to leave my car for a couple days. Large & comfortable rooms.
1 night family trip Nov 4, 2015
Ron
We booked first night last minute and we loved our room! Big, clean, big bed! It said was queen bed but it was a king! We checked out and had plans to stay at another hotel we had already booked we needed up giving that room to my in laws and booked with chase suited for 2 more nights .. 2nd room was as described with queen bed and the room was a little ran down compared to first one we stayed in but still nice room.. Will definitely stay there from now on when we visit el paso
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
Elena
"Good place to stay"
We have never stayed at a Chase Suite Hotel before and were pleasantly surprised when we got there. We were only staying over night on our way to somewhere else, but what a great place to stay for a few days as they have a full kitchen and sitting room. Room was clean and fairly new. Great breakfast and we didn't realize they offered an evening meal.
1 night romance trip Nov 9, 2015
Employees were very helpful
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Guillermo
"Pleasant week in El Paso"
We were pleased with the hotel overall. It is close to the airport and within a few miles of the major highway arteries in El Paso. It is currently under renovation and our room was in original condition which included pealing wallpaper, split carpet, leaking dishwasher and bathtub stopper that did not work. I found the TV a bit overcomplicated to use but did finally figure it out. On the plus side, the space was excellent, bed comfortable and price we paid seemed fair. The breakfast was typical hotel fare and we elected to make our own breakfasts the last two days in the fully equipped kitchen. We were unable to be there to enjoy the afternoon social (tacos, nachos etc.) so cannot comment on them except to say that they were offered. We did make a point to grab the delicious chocolate chip cookie and fresh cup of excellent coffee each night when we returned from our show. The staff seemed very friendly and motivated. We are going to stay again next year when we return to El Paso and look forward to seeing what transformations have taken place in a year. I think this hotel may be a little gem in the making.
3 night business trip Nov 4, 2015
Thom
Loud neighbors and the maids rarely came to clean the room & no one advised us that maid staff left early on Sundays. The hotel is outdated
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
"WOW"
It was like....wow.....the staff, the complex, oh my goodness......the room....just get a reservation, today, book at least two days to fully enjoy the place itself and the room.....Chase needs more, just like this one in multiple cities....they'll NEVER be empty.....awesome stay!!!
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2015
Le'a Korey
"Good Prize"
Good prize
1 night trip Oct 24, 2015
We will definitely stay here again
3 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
"Perfect for our stay"
We loved this hotel the full kitchen was very convenient, we liked the location, we slept good, we liked the lay out of the room it was like a 1bedroom apt
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
"convemient to airport"
This stay was to avoid an extremely early commute. It is very close to the airport. Select guests can leave their car there. I did not choose this option. The hotel is obviously an old Marriott Residence Inn. Love the floorplan and spaciousness. The staff were very nice. My room had seen better days. Mainly the door needed attention as the striker plate was hanging and the secondary door lock was broken. I was graciously thanked for reporting this. I was not there long enough to take advantage of any of the amenities including breakfast
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2015
Catherine S
Always stay here when I come to El Paso, great hotel, friendly staff.
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2015
The hotel is good but they need to stop the amount of outdoor partying that goes on. Simple problem to solve...
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
Glenn
We so needed it. I rested and felt comfortable. We had room and enjoyed it. Didn't do any swimming but we will next time.
3 night trip Sep 17, 2015
Aurora
"Just Like Home"
In my first experience with this hotel I was invited to a party and this party in my eyes was too legit because of the decked out furniture, kitchen and bathroom. I was fully impressed the first time I went in. But the second time I had to stay at this hotel it was much more personal. The stay was enjoyable. Room service always offered to help. When we needed something the front desk was always on 'it'. Great hotel for a great price. Now if you are looking for luxury then this hotel is not the one for you. This is more like for quick nights with a lot more convenience. welp. thats my review.
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
Ronny
"Good, mostly"
Everything was nice, but their shuttle service was being repaired. They paid for my taxi to and from the airport, but not for trying to get around in the way the shuttle would have provided, like going downtown. Also, I went to go enjoy the hot tub as the sunset and I came to find them filling it with the house. So the pool was hotter than the hot tub. Why is it a good idea to refill the tub in the cool of the night instead of in the heat of the day?
5 night trip Sep 3, 2015
"Chase suites"
Nice hotel , great price
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
"Very impressed"
I only was there for one night but I was very impressed with the room. The bed was very comfortable which allowed me to have a very restful nights sleep to continue my trip. It felt like a home instead of a motel. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2015
Gerald
Room size is good but bathroom needs some restoration. There is no shuttle service while cross the street hotel does. Food also is not as good as it was.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
Renee
"nice place to stay"
Comfy clean room
2 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2015
Edda
"Stay AWAY From This Motel"
I would never want to stay at this motel again. It was very outdated and resembled an old apartment complex, sofa did not look clean, breakfast was not appealing, the tub was very worn and my family and I did not step on it with sandals on. We stayed at this hotel as we were traveling through on a long road trip and we just needed a place to stay the night. There are definitely other options and would NOT advise anyone to stay at this dump.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
roxanna
"Overall good stay"
Close to airport. Plenty of space. Friendly staff. Only problems were that I had to call twice for airport pickup and TV remote did not work. Good breakfast. Overall pleasant stay.
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2015
The only negative thing was that no bath towels, hand towels or washcloths were stocked in the room and I had to call for them. The handle on the kitchen sink came off when you used it.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Connie
"Confortable"
Muy confortable.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Palmira
"Decent two bedroom suite"
The suite was very spacious and very nice after I set it up.. It was decent. Although there were minor things that needed to be fixed. I had problems with opening the hotel room multiple times, I had to call front desk multiple times just to let me in my own room. (I shouldn't have to call multiple times) None of the phone's worked in the room. The door handle was broken off in the downstairs bedroom. The water pressure in the showers was really bad. Ohh and all the channels on TV were all Spanish channels! Wow yes I understand we are in El Paso, but not all of us Like watching Spanish channels. I felt that they gave me the cheapy one that needs work done.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Veronica
"Nice hotel, close to airport."
Nice and simple, studio type room. Very comfortable.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
"stayed for 3 nights"
The room was big. The people who work there are friendly. Especially the woman who serves breakfast and dinner she was awesome! Always talking to my wife and kids and learned their names from the first time talking. They have free breakfast and dinner. The room was like a studio suite apartment 1 room. It felt like we were already home. Very close to places to eat and places to go shopping. The only thing I would say is they need new microwaves, the one we had was very old and hard to use. Otherwise great place to feel at home.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2015
"Highly Recommend"
I got to the hotel to check in, the service was fast and friendly. The room was nice, clean and comfortable. My stay was very enjoyable. I was very pleased with my stay at this hotel. I would definitely get another room here again.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2015
Janie
"Great deal."
Everything went smoothly. No issues.
1 night trip with friends Aug 12, 2015
Freddie
Very nice and clean ! Would stay there again!
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Lana
"Stay here"
This was an excellent choice I'll be back in March
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Evelyn
The receptionist were very nice. The rooms are old... Noices at night, couldn't sleep.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
"Great Home Away From Home"
The room was very spacious and had all the amenities we needed. The staff was very professional and friendly. The place is a little dated inside but a great deal for the money. I would definitely stay there again. Also they accept pets, which was awesome
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"Great place!!"
Nice room. Great bed. Free dinner Monday thru Wednesday. Free breakfast. Awesome experience!!
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
Great breakfast and had lasagna, garlic bread and salad for evening reception. Wonderful staff!
Other trip Jul 30, 2015