All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here6791 Montana Ave, El Paso, TX, 79925, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"bad hotel"
I made the reservation for 3 people. They gave a studio with a King bed only, with out any sofá. I had to sleep on the floor!!!! My wife and daugther on the bed. Very dissapointing !!!! They told me it was the only room they had for that nigth. They also told me that the problem was with expedia because you sent a reservation for two people, is it true? I WILL NEVER COME AGAIN!!!!
Other trip Oct 4, 2013
Jose
"Nice Stay in El Paso"
Access to local amenities, staff made it a very comfortable stay
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
"Very relaxing"
Enjoyed my peace and quiet in the most comfortable
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
"Run down"
My biggest complaint was the interior of the room. It had stains everywhere on the carpet, holes in the upholstery (couch and chairs), and the kitchen and bar area were falling apart. The room had a very warn look throughout. They also ran out of coffee at the breakfast. Bed was Ok. Will not be returning.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
Brandon
Everything was good.. Just that there was water damage in the bathroom ceiling. And the couch in the living room was old. Breakfast should have more variety perhaps a continental breakfast
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2013
Nathalie
Great hotel at a great value. Very friendly staff. Very nice rooms.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
"need maintance"
It was ok, the building needs a lot of repair and maintnance, however the staff is great!!
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"Not a good option"
Very damaged kitchen, outside building with no maintenance, needed to be painted, kitchen chairs very dirty. The hotel looks very old, swimming pool not real clean. Walking in the room I pinched my foot with a nail that was on the carpet
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"Very convenient location"
The room was great, just the last two nights the air conditioning was not working very good. Other than that we were very satisfied. Customer service is great. Very accommodating to our needs. ....I will stay there again.
4 night trip Jul 4, 2013
Martha
"Great hotel for larger groups and extended stays"
The 2 bedroom was very comfortable. My grand kids came to visit me the first night and they hadn't given me a pull out couch like I requested so they let us use the downstairs room for one night free of charge. They didn't have to do that. Great service! The only thing was that the rugs were very dirty. Other than that I will be staying here again when I come to visit my son who is stationed at Fort Bliss with his family.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
Josie
"Nice Staff and Reception"
I came in at night and called for a shuttle from the airport. The staff was extremely welcoming and the place was nice, clean and accommodating. Many families were there and the hotel offers both a morning breakfast selection and an evening supper and beverages .
Other trip Jun 21, 2013
Terri
"Great Studio"
We were in town just one night but this would have been even better for a long stay. Spotless room, Jacqui at the front desk was extremely helpful, & a super comfy bed. Quiet room with great amenities. Our new place to stay when in El Paso.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2013
"2 bedroom was very spacious."
Employees and family took over pool and barbeque area which I did not like especially on a holiday weekend. Need to leave that for the guests.
Other trip May 28, 2013
"Great hotel for the family"
A very nice place to stay. Needs to b updated but still very nice and comfortable
Other trip May 21, 2013
"a pleasant evening"
it was ok. the doors are falling off the hinges and the breakfast quality has gradually gone down. the location is convenient and I like the home feel to it.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
"Chase Suites"
Run down and needs work.....ceiling was water stained and ac did not work well..carpet worn
Other trip Apr 24, 2013
"Great!"
Great experience in this hotel... I would go back!
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
Cristobal
Had a party an the place was perfect!
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
Sclark
"Chase Suites Review"
The room was clean but the age of the interior is in need of up grading. The outside had new paint, new carpet, new beds but the cabinets, bath room, kitchen and AC are in need of up grades. Staff was very accomodating
Other trip Apr 6, 2013
"Close to airport"
Our room was not cleaned two of the four nights we stayed.
4 night trip Mar 18, 2013
"Economic, great location and good facilities"
The Carpets looked terrible (stained, plugs missing, in bad repair and unattractive). The couch was very stained and in very poor condition (nasty is the word for it; we refused to sit on it). The bed was excellent in every way. The kitchen and it's upkeep were excellent, it was very well stocked and had everything there you could possibly need. The TV was excellent. When my wife went to the staff for extra towels and things they were quick to respond. The overall price per night and the location was excellent. There was plenty of spacious parking. -We would stay there again. We would get a different room.
Other trip Mar 23, 2013
Mark & Barbara
"Average"
Has some age on the hotel. They are doing maintenance to keep up.
Other trip Mar 17, 2013
Room was very out dated. There was no visible trash or crumbs but room just felt dirty. Very below average for price. For about $15 more could have stayed at Marriott next door.
Other trip Feb 1, 2013
Ray
"Close to airport"
Our stay at Chase Suites was very pleasant. We asked for nearness to airport and service to the airport, which were provided.The room was more accommodating than we expected.Breakfast was good, with hot items available.
1 night trip with friends Jan 21, 2013
"Great respite"
We have been staying here for over 20 years and have never been disappointed. Great staff, great amenities. They do not nickel & dime you to death.
2 night trip Jan 24, 2013
"Noisy Room"
The motel is obviously an older property, and my stay would have much better had I not been in a room facing a very busy street. The room was ok, but was no suite.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2013
Lonnie
"Most disgusting hotel."
As soon as we walked in it smelled like vomit, there were spots all over the carpet, the restroom was horrible the shower was all black at the bottom. We didn't even bother to get another room we just left to another hotel. It was really bad I don't recommend it to anybody.
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2013
Nelly
"Great hotel for anyone"
Everything was good except Balcony was located directly adjacent to parking lot; no privacy.
Other trip Jan 12, 2013
J&G
"in this hotel you have to do you own cleaning"
i got to my room and it was uncleaned,,period...........................................................................................................
Other trip Jan 11, 2013
Luis F
"nice trip with family"
very close to everything. room service is excellent.
Other trip Jan 2, 2013
yossy
"a great family hotel"
They reimbursed the ten dollar airport taxi ride because my flight arrived late night to ElPaso.
Other trip Jan 2, 2013
Patrick G.
"This is definitely a hotel"
The heater went out the last night we stayed. The security bar for the patio should be improved to a more modern system.
Other trip Dec 27, 2012
Anthony
I had made plans ahead of time and at the last minute we adopted a dog the night before, I had contacted them to let them know and it wasn't an issue as a pet friendly hotel. We arrived late at night which I had mention it would be and they also had got us on the ground level as I also had asked for at the beginning as part of a request. The area was in the back area which was great because it was all pet area and they had two outside areas for you pet to go to the bathroom and pick up bags. The room was WONDERFUL plenty of room and the floor plan was to my husbands liking and he is the hard one to please. We will be staying here from now on if we have to come back, we have been trying to find a hotel in the El Paso area for the last couple of times that we have been to visit our son and now he is ready to leave that area, but if we have to come back for any reason we know where to stay.
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2012
"Enjoyed My Stay @ Chase"
Requested a room on the second level and received it. Full kitchen + accessories. Flat screen television with basic cable and HBO. Awesome WiFI speed connection inside suite and lobby areas. Packed my Roku XS and hooked it up to the television's HDMI plug and got Netflix, HBO GO and Vudu. Fireplace inside the suite, bought a eco-friendly log and it made the place nice and toasty. Great central air system. Clean restroom, clean towels and clean linens. The bed was comfortable. Room has a couch and sitting chairs, great layout and it's very spacious. Really a great place to stay. It's walking distance from 7 Eleven, Applebee's and a steakhouse that has a great salad bar and soup for $7.99. There is also a bar with pool tables and televisions a few steps up North with great Happy Hour deals. The free breakfast and managers reception was great as well, free wine and beer at 5:30PM. It was never crowded, your usual hotel fare of construction workers, a few couples and us solo explorers. Free parking for those who drive and the 50 Bus Line will take you from the Hotel to Downtown El Paso. The 33 Bus Line takes you straight to the Airport, the airport is actually walking distance. It has a two pools and one jacuzzi. Overall, this hotel exceeded my expectations. My only negative is that the place does not have a fitness facility on site, I understand they offer free vouchers to a local gym but there is nothing like having a mini fitness facility on site. Thanks again.
3 night trip with friends Dec 11, 2012
"come and comfortable"
Hotel was clean and very cozy the staff was very nice and knowledgeable. I was a first timer in Texas and they made my stay very enjoyable. I would recommend them to my friends and family.
Other trip Dec 14, 2012
Terry
"close to the airport"
It was okay, was expecting a more modern look of the rooms but it was all right, nothing major.
4 night romance trip Nov 28, 2012
Estelle-Laure
"Very satisfactory Thanksgiving week stay"
We enjoyed our stay at the Chase Suites. We stayed over Thanksgiving for 5 days. We had our kids over to spend a bit of time with us and we cooked some of our contribution to the Thanksgiving dinner here. It was very comfy, quite clean, and very spacious. The kitchen is bigger than the one in my son's apartment! We'll stay here every time we come to El Paso to visit our kids.
3 night family trip Nov 21, 2012
Algernon99
"My stay in El Paso"
The outside of the hotel needs to be painted and the fixtures are dated, but it is clean and in a great part of the city. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Nov 3, 2012
"chase suites"
I received a bill for 75.00 for having a pet in the room when they state it's pet friendly. It wasn't even my pet it was my daughter who was only visiting me at the hotel. I explained to the front desk but they went ahead and billed me without even my authorization. The hotel is old and needs new furniture. There's very poor customer service at the breakfast area and the breakfast is very poor quality. This hotel must be under new management it use to be my favorite.
3 night trip Sep 21, 2012
Jesse
"My stay in El Paso"
The hotel was very clean. Not as modern as I thought. Yet; it felt like I was staying at the gueat house of a friend. The staff was very helpful and patient. The housekeeper for my room spoke little english. There was plenty of parking. The buildings are two story with no elevator. So if walking up and down the steps is not a problem then this is the place for you. Free breakfast buffet was good. Afternoon buffet ( Monday - Thursday ) made a nice apprettizer. My only complaint which was under my control, would be how cold it could get in the room.
Other trip Sep 22, 2012
Will
"great comfortable hotel close to the airport"
nice hotel close to the airport. cold pool! even though it was 95 degrees out, it was freezing inside. okay breakfast but nice that it is free comfortable beds. nice tv. older amenities but liked the kitchette.
Other trip Sep 19, 2012
"Excellent Stay"
I saw some recent bad reviews but they must be used to a Resident Inn type extended stay. This place was a great stay. Italian restaurant next door with live Salsa music on Saturdays. More than just a continental breakfast. They had an egg dish everyday I was there. There is alway a happy hour with free drinks Monday-Thursday. I stayed Friday thru Sunday so I missed that. The rooms are very comfortable and spacious with a full kitchen. The pool area is nice. It is a non smoking room but you can just step outside if needed. They also have a courtesy shuttle within a certain radius. Nice little shop inside the lobby for small meals, essentials, and more. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable which is important to me. There was also a fold out couch in the room. The outside could use a little paint but what do you expect in the harsh conditions of El Paso. I highly recommend taking the Aerial Tram there. Great views of both sides of the border and it is only 7 bux for adults and 4 for kids under 12. I enjoyed my stay and will stay there again.
Other trip Aug 22, 2012
TheColoradoDude
Great place, close to airport. Nice and comfy even for a couple of nights.
Other trip Aug 21, 2012
"El Paso stay"
Very nice hotel and the breakfast was excellent. The room had no extra bed set for the sofa bed but were provided very quickly after requested.
Other trip Aug 7, 2012
Felix
"Needs serious updating"
I stayed at the Chase Suites for three nights (We reserved a two bedroom loft). The front lobby looked nice and the front desk staff was pleasant. When we got to our room, it was clearly dated but clean. The furniture is older as are the appliances, but it was good enough. When I went to the bathroom, I noticed the enamel on the bathtub was flaking off everywhere. When I ran the water in the sink, it took a while to drain. And when I was showering, I was standing ankle deep in water because the tub drained slowly as well. As I was showering, I watched a leak in the shower head spraying the wallpaper. My friend in the loft bedroom complained of similar issues and also said the water was not hot. The housekeeping staff was extremely slow on the second day. We returned at 5pm and they still had not cleaned our room. If you're not looking for anything fancy for a decent price and full kitchen, Chase Suites might be fine. However, I'd probably find another place if I'm ever back in El Paso.
Other trip Aug 6, 2012
MA
"Nice but " WARM""
When requesting that the air conditioner be looked because its too warm, the guest shouldn't be told one day that it needs to be on auto, not on, or it will never get cool. In doing so the next day it was 80 degrees in the room and then I was told that the lines were frozen and it would take an hour or so to cool down. Pay a little more attention to the guests needs and be pro-active. Front desk very helpful and polite along with the maid service.
Other trip Aug 2, 2012
"Big let down from what the hotel used to be."
We have stayed there evertime we travel to El Paso, TX. In the past we were always pleased. This time we noticed that the rooms were not that clean. Items from the previous occupantscould be found on the floor and draws. 3 lights would not turn on. The edging was cracked and falling off. The security door latch was broken off. Lastly, the mattresses slid off the frame with too much movement.
Other trip Jul 30, 2012
Stephen
"A Very Pleasant Surprise"
I'd never heard of Chase Suites; but found it on Expedia and went with the combination of price, reviews, a kitchette and free breakfast. Glad I did. Would return in a heart-beat if close to my work or activities destination given El Paso traffic. The room is one where you could stay for an extended time and for a family vacation with its large bed and a sleeper-sofa for kids/guests. The room was nicely divided, the wide sofa's back to the bed, but allowing for its own smaller TV! The primary wide screen TV was on the bureau bed side, pleasantly dividing the room and blocking a view of the sofa's TV. A LARGE desk held a smaller TV and still had plenty of space to work. Spacious kitchen; full-size fridge/freeze w. ice maker; very small microwave; decent stove for traditional cooking. Large counter w. 2 tall seats. Carpet frayed dividing kticeh/living area. Nice bathroom, though the door was too close to the toilet. Points given for a nice shower/tub with adjustable spray. Separate sink with a long counter. Needs a hair dryer for the gals. No little bottle of shampoo; but the desk provided extra towels and if I didn't have shampoo, they'd have delivered. Plenty of closet space. One of the better breakfasts, offering fresh omlettes on M-W-F; dee-licious coffee; but could use more fiber in the other offerings. Solid wooden; NOT plastic, tables and chairs. Very welcoming and helpful at check-in!
Other trip Jul 28, 2012
Barry
"A pleasant surprise"
The room was clean and very roomy especially for the price we paid. I definitely will use Expedia again.
Other trip Jul 18, 2012