All hotels in Longview, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here300 Tuttle Cir, Longview, TX, 75605, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"enjoyed"
Enjoyed my stay... Will visit again.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Monica
"Valentine's weekend"
The only thing that bothered me at this hotel was the noisy AC unit. Even when turned to the stop position it still cycled on and off very loudly all through the night. The second night we left it on low cool and it wasn't as bad. The hotel staff was very accommodating, friendly and very helpful. The young lady that checked us in was the sweetest and so was the young lady who was working on Friday night when we returned. We will be staying at Holiday Inn Express-Longview in the future.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
CYNTHIA
"Staff Excellence!"
The hotel is great, with the exception of a very worn mattress. The reception staff is amazing and do everything possible to make your stay the best, most notably the night shift. I highly recommend this hotel having stayed at many in the Longbiew area.
5 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Yvonne
"Great Stay in Longview"
Enjoyed our stay very much. The staff was friendly and willing to help with anything. The breadfast was good also.
3 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Don
"Softball Tournament"
Very Pleasant stay...We were in for the weekend for a Softball Tournament. When we got there - Our room had been reserved with one bed smoking instead of two bed non smoking but the sweet Front Desk lady jumped right in and got us switched over to another room that would accommodate us. We would definitely return.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
"Under Construction"
Overall what you would expect from a Holiday Inn Express, but hotel was re-modeling exterior.
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
"Nice hotel across street from a mall."
We didn't get a chance to stay long due to activities of wedding we attended. But spacious rooms, and comfortable beds. Real friendly staff!
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
John L.
"Friendly Staff & Good Nights Sleep"
The only thing I did not like was having to go outside to get to the indoor swimming pool...it was not heated (which made it too cold to swim in in August).
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
Dana
Very friendly and helpful staff. Even got our TV to work. Good breakfast
1 night business trip May 9, 2014
"Nice Hotel Friendly Staff"
Nice clean quiet hotel. Friendly and helpful staff.
Other trip May 5, 2014
robbie
"Love the Couch"
We spent the weekend visiting family and picked out the Holiday Inn Express Suite because we have found that the suite is more comfortable than just a regular room. Why? We like to comeback to our motel and relax after a busy day. This is possible when there's a couch for my husband and a comfortable chair for me!
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Jo
I was pleasantly surprised at the state of the Holiday Inn Express! It was spotless and everybody I encountered there was more than friendly! We will definitely stay there again!
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
R. Boles
"great stay"
Staff and hotel was great!!!!
Other trip Apr 25, 2013
todd
"very pleasant stay"
I was very impressed with the front desk attendant. She was very helpful and made sure we were taken care of. The room attendant went out of her way to make sure the room was ready for us and was very pleasant. The breakfast that was included was well stocked and had a good selection. Overall we had a great stay and would recommend it to others.
1 night family trip Jan 26, 2013
Peter Maerz
The front desk staff was great.. very kind...
1 night trip Jan 19, 2013
"Adequate but overpriced"
I expect better for $120 per night in Longview Texas!
Other trip Jun 25, 2012
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2014
1 night business trip May 3, 2014
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
2 night trip Nov 28, 2013
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2012
1 night trip Jun 9, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Longview-North

"Thank you Jessica and Marcy"
02/20/15 Jeff J Wylie, Texas
I came into town for a business trip just over night and felt so welcomed by Marcy when we first arrived. Then, early in the morning of my departure, Jessica was such a breath of fresh air, smiles and kindness, make the day brighter for a business traveler. I appreciate the new work out facility as well. Keep up the great work . Sincerely Jeff Johnson
"Perfect stay and great service."
02/06/15 M W
We travel 10-15 times per year with our team. This location offers top notch service for the price of any destination. Great location, clean rooms and with great amenities. The staff really enhances your visit and is very willing to help out in any way possible. They went above and beyond during our entire stay.
"Just Decided to Stop"
02/03/15 Marcelle C Charlotte, North Carolina
My son moved to Dallas, TX January 23. We drove all the way from Charlotte, NC just to make sure the move was successful. Upon leaving Dallas, we decided to stop in Longview on the way home. We really needed to rest before making a 15 hour drive back to North Carolina. I have to admit, after passing other hotels we made the BEST choice. I really enjoyed my stay. The rooms were very clean, the beds were super comfortable, and the staff was amazing. The next morning, their hot breakfast gave me the energy I needed to get back on the road for the our long stretch. Thanks to the hotel staff and management for having such a well-kept establishment.
"Nice hotel with friendly staff"
12/06/14 CanadianTraveller088 Edmonton, Canada
The Holiday Inn in Longview, Texas is newly renovated and looks very nice. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. The staff was very friendly and would often greet you by name. It is good value for the money. It is also located far enough from the main road so you do not hear traffic but just across the way from restaurants and close to the mall.
12/06/14 maschutt STEPHENS CITY
Everything was very nice except for the pool was closed due to construction. But that was ok, the rooms were very clean and nice. The front desk girl Amelia was very helpful and nice. The only negative I had was with the cleaning lady's both mornings they were knocking on the door 8 AM sharp to clean the room and even one time walked right in without knocking. So be sure to hang your door tag out and I am sure it wouldn't to you. All in all very nice clean rooms, friendly staff and close to a lot of restaurants and shopping.
"Excellent Staff"
11/02/14 Mike D Brazoria, Texas, United States
I stayed several weeks at this hotel and was treated like a king by several staff members. Leti and Jessica performed above and beyond on numerous occassions. I was not as pleased with treatment by management.
"Not up to expectations"
10/14/14 Richard M Fort Worth
This hotel's exterior is under construction as it is being converted to a Holiday Inn. But if the renovation fails to address the interiors (the room I was in) then I fear their efforts may be deemed a bit misguided. My room (212) was a bit shabby...there was an iron print and two sloppy patches in the carpeting. The bedding had stains and small tattered holes. There is a dvd player, but the wires were dangling...I called the front desk and asked for it to be connected the next day...didn't happen. I finally hooked it up myself the next evening...there is no remote and no way to navigate the player through the dvd's opening menu, so that proved pointless. The location is great within easy walking distance of several restaurants and shopping options. There was nothing heinously wrong with this place, but a little more attention to detail would have been appreciated. Breakfasts were typical for a HI property--staff were friendly enough, I guess--just wish there had been more follow-thru on my one request.
"Excellent service, excellent facility, excellent overall experience!"
09/07/14 Gayle M Evanston, Wyoming, United States
We were in Longview for our daughter's wedding and had the majority of our friends and family staying at this hotel. All the staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. Crystal, the general manager, and Marcia the weekend manager went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful with guest gift bags and any needs we had. Because we had so many out of town guests, the hotel provided us with a meeting room where we could hang out. Although the original agreement (which they offered us at a greatly reduced price) was for one day, they opened up the room for the whole weekend! Of the many great comments we got about the whole wedding weekend, the great hotel and friendly staff was mentioned over and over by our guests. I have stayed at many hotels because I travel a lot for work. This was, by far, one of the finest as far as total experience. I would recommend this hotel and would choose it first on furture stays in Longview.
"Home away from home"
08/06/14 Jewels_FamBam101 California
I stayed an entire week in this hotel and I have never seen customer service like this. Every single person had a smile on their faces. After checking into my room, I got a call from the front desk Letty, asking if my room met my standards and if I needed anything. She was so sweet joyful. Jessica was super helpful when asking about Longview and certain locations. I left money in the open during room service and not even a dime was taken. These ladies are very trustworthy. Cecilia was wonderful. This hotel is my home away from home and I miss it already. If only every business could have customer service like the Holiday Inn Express. Crystal Jackson is the GM and Emily us the Manager. These ladies can help with anything during your stay. I can't wait to go back.
"LJC 11U BASEBALL"
07/29/14 Joseph Lorrie M Laurel, Mississippi
Had an excellent time. Staff was great. A real family friendly environment. Rooms were nice and breakfast was good, thanks. The boys had a great time in the pool and were able to run around and play while parents were able to fellowship.