All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
5200 North Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-2539, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice family vacation"
Awesome. Perfect for family with young kids.
3 night family trip May 6, 2015
PREMKUMAR
"looking for a room on with oceanfront view"
Enjoyed Village Dunes very much. The room was great! Resort was quiet in the evenings. Staff was very helpful and pleasant. Will definitely plan a return trip.
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Perfect getaway"
Great place, will definitely stay again. Relaxing, clean, comfortable, friendly staff. Plenty of amenities in the hotel.
2 night trip May 8, 2015
Matthew
"Thanks for the fun"
My wife and daughter loved it and so did I...We were glad about the Starbucks right next to our room and the restraunt inside, the food was really good, had the wings and a salmon sandwich...It was sunny the first 3 days and rainy the next 3 days, so the water parks were very good and came in handy on the rainy days...It was hard to leave can't wait to plan for next year....God Bless Everyone, hope you get a chance to stay...
6 night family trip May 3, 2015
"Beautiful on the beach!"
My fiancé and I stayed at DVR for 5 nights. We had a wonderful stay! Our room had a beautiful ocean view. Super clean! The parking garage was very convenient. The staff was very friendly and took great care of us. We visited the breakfast restaurant and the staff was great. The gentleman who made our omlettes made our day! We enjoyed dinner in the other restaurant, which was also great. We did not experience an issues during our vacation whatsoever. We enjoyed the pool, jacuzzi, indoor water park and beach. Easy beach access. The location was about 15 minutes from the boardwalk, which made our stay nice and quiet, which was awesome. We will definitely be back!
Other trip May 11, 2015
Courtney
I was greeted with very friendly staff. Every where I went the staff was so kind and friendly. I was early so I didn't think I would be able to check in I was just hoping to just get a parking pass for my car, since I had been driving for 8 hrs. They hurried and got my room ready so I could check in. So nice! I was only staying a night while I was in town to pick up my son from college and bring him back home the next day. It was such a nice hotel, Right on the beach I wish I could of stayed longer. I will plan to stay again but make it a longer stay. They had a parking garage so plenty of parking. Just across the street not in front of the hotel. They do allow you to pull in front to unload for 15 minutes though!
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
Lara
"1st time, very nice place"
Very nice place, had upgrade to a suite, which spoiled me! Had my own bathroom and extra bedroom for ironing board and beds for laying out clothes.
Other trip May 9, 2015
Dawn
"ONE OF THE BEST"
This hotel happens to be the best one that I have stayed at in MB. It is very family oriented and fun. This will be more place of stay whenever I come there. I do have timeshare and I would even prefer staying here 1st. Nice-nice atmosphere and very cozy. And the rooms are excellent and clean. Quiet area.
1 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
Regina
"Motel does construction in the middle of the night"
The motel was good until our third night in the room. They were doing construction on the room below us from 1:30 am to 5:30 am. When we went and complained to Jennifer the manager, she didn't seem to concerned with our complaint. How would she feel if she was up all night from hammering, etc? We ran into the construction crew at 6:30 am and the guy said they replaced carpeting and renovated the room.
Other trip May 8, 2015
"parking"
everything was terrific exceot the parking very nice employee and staff loved the ocean view wonderful sunrise
Other trip May 5, 2015
jack
Staff - excellent. The problem is the room AC. They are wall units and quite loud. We had to turn it off to sleep. Hence room was hot so we had sliding door wide open. When I asked if all rooms had the same time of noisy unit, front desk staff quite frankly didnt care. Location is great, pools are aqwesome but if air contioning is imporatnt, look elsewhere and ask
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Kid loves water park."
Have stayed here twice and been impressed both times.
Other trip May 2, 2015
Craig
"Fantastic resort for Families!"
GREAT for families!! My husband and I took our 15 month old son here for a mini vacation last week. We were Extremely impressed with the friendliness of the staff and the clean accommodations. We loved the quick access to the beach which made it super easy to cart the little one to and from. Several pools to choose from for both adults and kids. This resort is definitely geared towards children and families. We are already looking forward to staying here again in the future.
3 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
Lindsey
"Beautiful area close to beach"
Good place excellent staff Very close to beach Nice & clean
Other trip May 1, 2015
sammy
"Very Nice Hotel"
The only thing I didn't like was the pools had to much chlorine and it overpowered the area.
2 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
Victor
"Had to complain!"
first room we got was totally musty and dirty so I complained and they sent me to a suite free upgrade and it was great.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
warren
"spring break get away"
Room is clean and staff are very friendly....
3 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
roel
"Would stay again!"
Perfect for younger families, away from the downtown strip and not crowded at all.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
New Englander
"Ok hotel"
The hotel was ok, beautiful view from our room. Staff very friendly. Pool features are really crowded. It is really family oriented place, not so much for couples. And is far from downtown . Next time will be staying closer to Broadwalk
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Zzz
"April 2015 after tax season vacation"
Our second visit to the Dunes resort, the kids love it. when the weather is bad... its still nice in the indoor water park.
3 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
Debra
"Great for families!"
Great staff and nice room. Beautiful view! Bathroom needs some updating, but otherwise clean and comfortable. Kitchen needs some updated cookware and cabinets. We had a great time and the indoor water park was certainly a big hit with our seven year old daughter.
2 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"Paradise by the sea"
This place was absolutely georgeous. Room was spotless and had full size appliances. Very spacious with a sitting area and two tvs. ocean view was amazing and all pools were very clean and heated. We were within minutes of everything we wanted to do.
5 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
Jenessa
"Family friendly and super clean"
This would be a great hotel to to go for families! Super clean, a lot to do for all ages. We had a great time and would stay again.
2 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
"excellent!!!!!!!!!!"
room was spotless,and all utensils ,staff very friendly...do the breakfast buffet,very nice !!!!! indoor waterpark was a riot,lol
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
EDWARD
"Staff great the children's activities were excelle"
Amenities were great, the activities staff were very interactive and wonderful my children had lots of fun and participated in almost all activities when coming to and from parking garage we were able to be shuttled they were very pleasant and asked if we needed directions to anywhere which I thought was great the facility is really fun lots of places to enjoy
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Alexandria
"Fun Family Vacation"
We were looking for a fun beach vacation location and a friend recommended this place. We were given an upgrade upon arrival so we had more room then we needed. The room had a great view of the beach. The two indoor water parks were perfect for our 6 & 8 year old girls. There were also plenty of fun organized kids activities throughout the day. It was not crowded at all which was nice. Mostly people from New England since it was spring break for school kids. Free parking was available at the hotel's parking garage across the street. We drove out to dinner each night. This hotel isn't within walking distance to the boardwalk. Many things like amusement rides weren't open as it was not their busy season.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Laurens
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
We would definitely stay here again! The decor was a little outdated, but the facilities were clean and the pools were warm and clean as well. The water slides were a lot of fun for both children and adults! The tiki bar's staff were friendly and they mixed up delicious adult beverages. The beach was clean and so close! There was no room service, but this location was just a short drive to restaurants, grocery stores, and all of the attractions!
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Very nice, staff was friendly"
Our stay was everything we expected and more. Room was clean, roomy and very comfortable.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"April Vacation 2015"
Just came back from the Dunes & would definitely recommend! We will be back. Facilities are great for kids 1-15. Lots of pool options (indoor/ outdoor pools, basketball in pool, relaxing pools, water slides, hot tubs) activities (volleyball, pool tables, shuffleboard) and most important, gorgeous beach!. My 12yr olds were in heaven-always found friends to play with & were never bored or asking 'what can we do?'. For older teens, not as much but beach & pools were fine. Close to all activities-halfway between Boardwalk & Broadway at the Beach.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Mom of 3
"Good for kids and rate"
Great service and fun for family. Room a little outdated but would definitely return. Clean and love bartender!
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Front desk was very welcoming and professional. Acess to room and facilities was easy. Parking was well lit and close.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Pete
"Spring"
It was a great stay My kids had a ball and meet alot of kids who they stayed in contact with. The beds are very comfortable.
great place
"Hotel on the beach"
Had a good experience with this hotel. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Right on the beach so that was a plus. Good central location where you close to attractions and restaurants. Felt very safe there as well. Its also very easy to find. Having a kitchen in the rooms really helped save on money on meals. Would definitely stay at this hotel again.
EDS
"beach vacation-great hotel with great amenities."
The stay was great-weather not good/ shopping was great along with the location.
dot
"Nice hotel on the beach. Very Family friendly!"
Even though it rained everyday we had plenty of activities the hotel planned for children and the water park to keep us busy. I would go back again!
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Birthday Getaway"
Our stay here was amazing. Atmosphere was perfect! We will definitely stay here in the future.
2 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
Learen
"Great family hotel"
Very friendly staff. There is so much to do at resort that it did not even matter it rained. Close to shopping and great restaurants
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"Great for all ages"
Nice to have options, the water park, outdoor pools and the beach!
3 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
"Spring break 2015"
We had a nice visit - the room was very nice -clean with a big bathroom with 2 sinks which was a plus. Great to have full kitchen. Liked that the pool are was well maintained and the staff was very polite.
AM
Kids enjoyed the beach, water park on premises was excellent & WonderWorks indoor amusement park was really nice.
J.R.
"disappointed this trip"
First stay was a 5, but I was disappointed for a couple of reasons this stay. The room was not as clean this time. We kept finding things with our feet on the rugs. I'm sure the maids have a hard time seeing these things because of the color of the rugs. Too many of the dishes, cups, and silverware had dried up food on them. The curtain rod in the guest bathroom was hung so that the curtain would not close on both ends and would stay open more than a foot on both ends. I also felt they are very misleading to Say you are getting beach front angle rooms, which are in fact beach view rooms. I thought we were going to have a room at the front on the corner, and would not have reserved one of these if I had known. This was the most disappointing part of our stay. I talked to them about it but with no satisfaction. We will go there again and try two out of three, and now that I am educated in what they call a beachfront angle room, I can maybe get what I am expecting, I hope. My grandson loves the water parks, and since we travel off season with him in year round school, the water park is great for him, indoors, and warm during cold weather.
Ann
"Out dated rooms"
I stayed at the Dunes Resort while taking my kids on a vacation. We stayed a total of three nights. We arrived at 10:30pm on Friday night, in which we got a noise complaint about 11pm. I do have a 5 year old who was overally excited about the trip!! When I got into the hotel room I noticed how outdated the room looked. It was not anything like the pictures. I did not feel comfortable sleeping on the sheets, so I went out to the nearest Walmart and brought bed spreads for my family and I. I am not sure if I will be returning. My stay was not pleasant at all. My main complaint would have to be the room.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Kameshia
"Great Experience"
great room. lots to do and good breakfast. cant wait to come back
1 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
Ryan
"Great hotel with an awesome view and super ameniti"
The staff was helpful and friendly and the room was clean with an awesome ocean view. I was pleased.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Rene
"Would not recommend"
Hotel is dated. The room had a mildew like odor and housekeeping was a joke. I think they just replace towels and make the bed. We would stay elsewhere should we return to Myrtle Beach.
4 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Great family resort. Perfection location fsr enough away from downtown. Grest amenities
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Nice family vacation"
Great amenities for a family vacation for a good price. We had a lot of room. The beach was nice. The kids had plenty to do, and anytime we did leave the hotel, it was just a short drive. The only thing I was a little annoyed by was housekeeping would come by every morning around 9:30. Because we slept in and were still in the room at that time, we basically missed housekeeping and either had to call for more towels or call for someone to come back (they didn't just come back later on their own ).
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
mom of two
"Clean and Great Fun for Kids"
We stayed in the old part of the hotel and it was nice, newer part is a little better. Slides and water activities kids loved. Hotel should put older kids in newer part because the slides in that building are more appropriate for them. It's not on the boardwalk, but great for kids!
4 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
M Geneva
My children and I had a great time and will recommend to anyone visiting.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Family Vacation"
Great hotel!! I am never disappointed when I stay here and neither are the kids!!!
3 night family trip Mar 30, 2015