All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
5200 North Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-2539, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
    Great amenities
    Delicious food
    Awesome vibe
Great place
1 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
richard
Overall it was nice. It could have been cleaner and better upkeep would be nice.
3 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
"Family vacation"
This resort was pretty nice. Very kid friendly which is what we were looking for. We have a 2 and a 3 year old and they had an absolute blast at the water parks. The only negative is that the room needed a remodel. It was evident that there was an attempt to fix a few things but years of wear and tear was noticeable. The room was very clean however.
3 night family trip Sep 23, 2015
Roosevelt
"Great for families.."
We went for a weekday getaway with our 2 kids (ages 6 & 8). The hotel is clean and well run. The facilities were great. The 2 towers had nice amenities. The kids loved the indoor water slides. We liked the hot tub. It was off season so it wasn't crowded. Front desk staff was nice and honest as I left my bag at the front desk on accident. Housecleaning was ok. The ocean front view was great. The only downside was that parking was across the street so that is a bit of an inconvenience.
3 night family trip Sep 21, 2015
Clarence
"Myrtle Beach getaway spot"
Our stay at Dunes Village met our expectations for this visit to the Grand Strand. The condo was reasonably well equipped for the four of us, the beds were comfortable and the view from the angled balcony was excellent. We had a problem with both toilets running constantly when we arrived, but a call to maintenance got them promptly repaired and we had no more trouble with them. Two things that kept this from being a 5 star experience: elevators not convenient to the drop-off and pickup area and the parking garage being so far away from the Palms Tower.
4 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
Brenda
"Fall Getaway"
Enjoyed our stay. The weather was just perfect. Hotel is nice for families. The hotel is in dire need of updating in regards to décor. The hotel is poorly designed in that you have to walk by the hot tub and pool at the Palm Tower to access the beach. Also parking across the street is not favorable especially if it is raining.
3 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
"Will be back next year"
Great place for family with tons of stuff for kids to do. The lady at the front desk who checked us in was very nice and put us in a first floor room in the tower best suited for my 1 year old daughter. The only complaint I have is the pillows were uncomfortable but we did find better ones in the closet.
3 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Waylon
"GREAT for children"
Dunes Village is GREAT for children with amenities galore.
1 night family trip Sep 14, 2015
Judy
"Great time"
Wish I was still there if that tells you anything
4 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
garrett
"Overall great experience"
We checked in on a Sunday right at check in time and it was a chaotic in the parking lot with everyone else checking in at the same time. We were able to get checked in within a reasonable time and head right up to our room. They give you 15 minutes to park in front and get your suff up to the room. They were pretty leinient on the 15 minutes which was very helpful with a little one. We reserved a double queen room with ocean view. While the room wasn't anything "over the top" it was clean and what we expected. The location was perfect, north or the board walk and all the hustle and bustle and an easy 5-10 minute drive from most of the attractions. The pools and slides were great and the beach was even better. One of my only gripes was they had closed the lazy river and slides in the Palmetto tower for maintenance or cleaning. This crowded the pools in the Palms tower. One other issue we had was when we left for the Ripley's Aquarium they cleaned our room. When we returned the house keepers had flipped the secondary lock leaving our door open and unlocked. I questioned an employee at the front desk and he didn't seem concerned that anyone had the opportunity to enter our room. He gave the reason on house keeping was probably going to return with towels or something they forgot. They never returned. All in all, we had a wonderful time and are planning our trip for next year.
5 night family trip Sep 13, 2015
Very nice place to stay clean and good atmosphere
4 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
dennis l
"A ok"
Everything was good. A quick trip but will come back. Lots for the kids.
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2015
"Wonderful view, best staff"
I was a little concerned when we checked in to the hotel and found that someone had been in our room between the time it was cleaned and the time we checked in. Apparently, someone else checked into that room and was then moved to another room. Housekeeping came and made everything right. From then on, the hotel was perfect. We had the most beautiful view of the ocean, everything was clean, and the staff was unbelievable. Everyone on the staff was friendly and polite. A gentleman that was sweeping in front of the elevators stopped what he was doing to push the button and hold the door for us. I'd go back to this hotel in a heartbeat.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
anon13
"thanks"
From the moment i got there the staff was very friendly and helpful. I view from my oceanfront room was wonderful and it was very nice that if you didn't want to go out the restaurant at the resort would deliver to your room. I will go back
4 night trip Sep 7, 2015
JOHNNA
Looking for a parking spot was terrible. They charge for valet parking and expect you to walk miles to parking deck
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"Convenient to the beach"
The Receptionist was pleasant as soon as I came in and even was able to check in early. Very helpful. I would say that it met my expectations and a little bit more. Rooms were clean and loved the ocean view with a kitchen to make it more budget friendly for us with a family of 4. Plan on going again next year.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
Sheri
It was fantastic! Enjoyed every bit and did not want to leave!
5 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
"Fun"
Fun! Great for kids!
2 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
"Myrtle Beach Trip!"
Great fun! Can't wait to return.
3 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
"Mixed rating: went from 0 stars to 5 stars"
The 1st 3 nights were a nightmare. The lobby had broken furniture and floor tiles, the only 2 elevators were dirty. The room was nothing like the pictures and can only be described as filthy. The room keys didnt work and took 1/2 hour to correct. I thought maybe they didn't have a chance to clean our room properly the 1st day, but day two was no better. Add to this, the tub and sink took an hour to drain. At night, giant bugs crawled the hallway. The 3rd morning I went to the desk and requested a different room. The kid at the desk said they would send house keeping up and take care of it. When I told him, "no, I want a new room", he insisted I give housekeeping a chance to correct the problem. Hey, I'm on vacation, I don't want to waste anymore time. LUCKILY, the hotel manager overheard and arranged to have us moved. The new room (suite) was fantastic. Next door building with a gorgeous lobby, clean elevators, Starbucks, a gift shop. The room was immaculate, with an incredible view. So completely different, I don't how to rate this. It was actually two entirely different experiences. The first 3 nights 0 stars last 2 nights 5 stars. Give it 3 stars with a warning REQUEST THE TOWER.
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
Excellent hotel, very good service. My family really enjoyed the vacations!!
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Anita
"awsome"
It was so nice how they treat us
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Paola
"Mold and mildew"
I don't normally write reviews however I was disappointed to find mold and mildew in the shower and peeling paint with mildew in bathroom. This was not ideal as I was traveling with a small child. With so many other options I would not stay here in the future
1 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
Beth
"Great kid spot"
It's a good place to take your family. Rooms are 1/2 updated. Lots of cracked tile and missing caulk and grout in bathrooms. Vents in bathroom were visibly disgusting. Desperately need cleaning. Curtain rods were busted out old drywall holes exposed. Light switches that didn't work. 1/4 of angle ocean view 3/4 view of your neighbors right across from you. Extremely large cockroaches 11 floors up on balcony. All over, really. Best indoor water slides., magic shows, outdoor movies on big screen. Mini golf for drunks, I mean kids. Captians restaurant is good. Tiki bar by the pool. Resort is non smoking. Great place to spoil your kids
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"great room"
Beautiful room, clean room, the pools were awesome
1 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
michelle
"Nice. Happy we stayed here."
Had fun. beach was beautiful
2 night trip Aug 27, 2015
Jennesa
Excellent hotel. Staff was wonderful, even recommending a delivery service for dinner at 2am!
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
Wendy
"AMAZING"
It was amazing! We stayed with friends in the 2-bedroom suite and it was beyond our expectations. Little cracks on the wall but not bad to make us think twice about it. The balcony view was great and the breakfast buffet was definitely delicious. My friends and I are already planning our next trip!
1 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2015
Irving
Great family resort. Room was very clean and the resort staff was very friendly and helpful.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Excellent Place to Stay at Myrtle Beach!"
We absolutely loved it! The only thing that was disappointing in the Standard Queens Studio Oceanfront Room was that its bathroom was way too small and looked old...Would have been happier if the bathroom was much bigger for the price we paid for the room!
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
victoria
"Fun family get away."
My family had a lot of fun here. It was better than I expected. The room was large and clean with a great view. The staff was friendly and helpful. My 1 year old had lots of fun in the kiddie pool section, and I had fun on the water slides.
7 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Jen
"Nice hotel, on the beach. Indoor waterpark."
This hotel is condo hotel. We stayed on the 4th floor with ocean views. Room was clean, kitchenette needed updating. The electric stove had only one of the four working. The bathroom is ok. Parking is across the street from the hotel and we always had to park on a higher level so lots of stair climbing in the parking garage. The towels are small, didn't have any bath towels in the bathroom. In the waterpark, they have towels for use but still too small to wrap an adult with. The beach is nice. We spent most of the time on the beach, water was warm. Showers at all the entrances to the hotel grounds to clean up the sand. Kids club has scheduled events some free and some ranging from 1-10 dollars. These events are very short 15 minutes total time.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Location was great. View was fantastic. Close to the beach. Beach is nice and clean. White sand. Sea was awsome. . Lots of things to do with kids. I liked it better than our vacation in a carabean resort last year where the sea is full of sea weeds.
7 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Sergio
"First time visitor, likely to return"
Great place to stay with family. We are definitely looking to possibly rebook for next summer (2016). The mini water park is perfect for kids aged 2-10 and the proximity to the beach is perfect! The resort offers free activities most days and evenings which was a pleasant surprise. There is plenty to do outside the resort and beach, but we mostly hit the beach and resort everyday. Housekeeping was decent, and the staff is very friendly and quick to resolve any issues. I do have to say the resort could use an update but it is not something that would keep us from returning. Overall a great experience!
7 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"very nice"
Very nice place.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Darrell
"Nice family spot"
Nice resort. Beautiful area and good atmosphere for children
4 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
erik
"Best place for kids"
Just went down for the night to celebrate my moms birthday and being that the weather wasn't suppose to be good I figured that if the weather was bad the place to stay would be at a place with an indoor water park being as how I had my 4 year old with me and believe me she had a blast
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
Carolyn
"Great Weekend Getaway Experience!"
Couldn't have been happier with this place. The room was fantastic, the view great, and the pools were great fun for the entire family.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"Family vacation"
Everything about our stay was very good. Only things that would have made our stay perfect would have been no black hair on our bathroom floor when we arrived and cleaner stairwells to parking area (smelly & dirty). We stayed in a 2 bedroom unit with angular ocean view. Nice to walk to ocean & beach. Swimming in ocean was awesome, we enjoyed the warm ocean water and waves every day. Indoor water park was fun for family. Was worried after reading other reviews that rooms below 5th floor had no ocean view...our room was 1st floor and our view was perfect of ocean from the side of the hotel. Parking was a little inconvenient across the road, but we took turns going to get the car. We love the area, lots to do close by. Thanks for a great stay.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Kelley
We enjoyed the Dunes. Kids loved the water parks, activities, and games. The beach was beautiful.
4 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the beach."
Like the location of the hotel. Didn't like the room because it was on the first floor. My room was prepaid and was told this is the only room available. If had known I would have found some other place to stay. Next day they dropped off towel , but come back to clean room, empty trash or make up the bed. Very disappointing for the price I paid.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
GREG
"Not up to my standards."
I was glad I was only there for 1 day.
1 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
"Lots of fun!"
The stay was great. Very beautiful place. The only thing that wasn't so great was connecting to the Wi-Fi.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Becky
"Family vacation"
Best hotel we've stayed in to date. Everything was spot on from start to finish.
4 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Vincent
"Rooms more like an apartment everything old"
My wife and I we care about room luxury and condition. When we arrived we were shocked by room condition bathroom look like an old apartment bathroom, refregirator has rust on it. Room smells bad. Staff not that nice we asked to prepare our sofa bed for the little one first they told us it should be ready but it was not and then the person who came asked us if we need her to put the sheets on!!!! On the other side of u are looking for a nice location old apartment with indoor old watermark this hotel can be ur choice Also amazingly they told us after 12 am the only place open is our room we can not sit on their property in front of beach
emad
"Hotel"
Nice hotel close to the beach. There is a lot for kids to do.
Marc
Stayed 5 days - had a great time and the staff was great.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
"Our family vacation 2015"
We had a 5 year old and a 16 year old. Both of them had a very good time in the pool and the water parks. The room was very nice and spacious for the 6 of us. The staff was very friendly and had good suggestions on activities and nearby restaurants. This is our 2nd trip and will definitely not be the last!
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Sandra
The room needed some TLC. The furniture was warn out. The walls needed a fresh coat of paint. Doors looked like they had never been cleaned around the door handles. Washer & Dryer needed replaced very worn out as well as all other appliances. The room size was nice The resort ammenites were nice, i.e. restaurants, pools, access to beach and parking garage.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015