All hotels in Bossier City, Louisiana, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here300 Riverside Drive, Bossier City, LA, 71111, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Try another casino... Wish I had"
There were long strands of red hair on 3 of the 4 pillows on my bed. Ewww, gross! The hotel smelled old and mildewy. And to top it all off... The water was off from 2 am thru 6 am!! I would have left but I'd already paid for the reservation and there was no refund. I strongly considered it...
1 night trip Feb 17, 2015
Christy
"Enjoyable weekend"
The overall stay was pleasant but please get better pillows. There was no room service menu available. Better slots machines (update)
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
veronica
"Awesome"
This visit was liberating for me & my wife
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Jeremy
"Motel 6 with a casino."
Pros: The food and service at 1800 Prime were great. The dealers in the casino were pleasant to work with. Cons: The hotel needs a serious renovation. Mildew present in bathrooms around the shower and tiles. Very basic accommodations. The bedding consists of a flat sheet and a very thin blanket. Had to Call front desk to have additional blankets brought to the room. The crowd both staying at the hotel and in the casinos was very rough and rowdy at times. The slots were actually loose so we did walk away winners but we now know that the more professional crowd stays at the Horseshoe and next time we will too.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Worst Hotel EVER"
We travel to Shreveport quite frequently as our oldest daughter lives near there. We chose to stay at this location as it said it was very near the Bossier Boardwalk. Not only was that not true but CLEARLY this hotel missed out on what Polite or Courteous means. RUDEST people I have ever met, I am one of those over nice kind of ppl, especially with ppl that have to deal with the public all the time and I was honestly just dumb founded. Then as if the hostile environment checking in wasn't enough first set of keys didn't work, second set of keys didn't work, two ladies getting ruder and ruder with me because clearly I just Enjoy carting bags up the elevator down to room then back to lobby and repeat over and over they find that machine malfunction and got a set of keys to work. Room STUNK....like old vomit or something, wallpaper peeling, stains on ceiling, mirror hadn't even been wiped down from previous ppl, they made Me sign a paper that if my kids or I stole or broke anything I would pay for it yet....room is missing pictures that should be on wall, coffee pot broken so you couldn't even poor coffee and we only got 2 towels for 4 people. I will NEVER stay at a Boomtown again.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
G. Bradley
"Overall experince"
Room was awesome , clean , comfortable only complaint is security has to be called to use the in room safe. Calling security and waiting for them was bothersome. Food, staff, everything else was great
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Greg
"Don't haves !!!!!!!"
Needs mini refrigerators !!!!! An if you book your room thru Expedia or hotels.com you do NOT get complimentary breakfast
3 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Cameron
"fun"
Room kinda dark but everything okay
2 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
andres
"Boomtown"
the only issue was the room key did not work & had to get a new one
1 night trip Feb 1, 2015
"A-"
Room was nice, food at the buffet was good. Loved the corner spa tub. Hated the pillows. Was dissapointed that we couldn't get the online rates without booking online, even though the website eas down. Glad I booked with hotels.com
2 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
I had great time, just wish I had more time there. Only one I wish was better was the shower needs little care :).
3 night trip Jan 23, 2015
Christine
"Birthday Weekend"
Stayed for two nights with friends for the weekend. Did some site seeing and gambling. The hotel was perfectly located, clean, convenient and the casino was not to big or to small we had a blast!
2 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
Nicole
The hotel was great and was everything I expected. The room was clean and all staff was friendly. The only problem we had was the boomtown cafe. Very bad staff and took over an hour to get are food. And it was wrong when it came out. I would recommend the hotel to anyone, I would tell them to stay clear of the cafe.
Kenneth
"Convenient!"
If you plan on gambling at the Boomtown casino, definitely book a room at the attached hotel. The king bed rooms with jacuzzi tubs were really nice. We had no issues during our stay. The staff were all pleasant. We took advantage of the frer valet parking, which was done at the hotel counter. The buffet at the casino was standard and the prices were fairly cheap. The bar in the lobby of the casino has ladies night every night from 6-9pm. We really had a wonderful weekend at Boomtown.
Jen
"Older Hotel, clean, Comfy beds"
Hotel was nicer than I expected. Older but clean and livable. The beds were comfy I would stay again.
Dee
"Overall good stay."
Had a room with hot tub/Jacuzzi and the drain control stopper was broken. Could not regulate the water level as needed.
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
Connie
"Cool casino"
One of the nicer hotels I have stayed in given student budget. But the decor, service is exceptional. Did not get to visit the casino, but google says it's among the top 3 in the area..
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
"Good overall"
The only thing I did not like was that you could not order room service. just about any hotel you can order in.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Tina
"worst"
Horrible experience
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Nice room"
The room was nice but it kind of felt like we were in Graceland. Lol. Had a nice feel but seemed like it was from the 70's. We really enjoyed it and would stay there again. The only problem we had was the toilet made a loud gurgling noise about 1am.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Randall
"Close to family"
The room was very clean, the staff was very courteous, and we enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"hotel stay"
We really enjoyed our stay
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
I really enjoyed my stay... Thank you! I will come back!!!!!!
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Horrible"
no microwaves no refrigerators it was horrible the experience was very bad hotel very old needs remodeling
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
T
"Hotel is OK"
This hotel is ok.. clean but older needs to be renovated. The casino there is VERY small and not a good one to visits. Horseshoe across the street is a much better casino and hotel. Our stay was ok the staff was nice just not sure I would pick it over some of the other casino hotels in that area.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Lynn
"Boomtown is the Bomb"
Boomtown is our favorite casino in Shreveport. The room was awesome. The jacuzzi tub was a nice little surprise that my fiance took full advantage of. We will definitely be back.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Zack
"Boooooo Town"
The hotel is very dated and had an awful smell throughout the building. Classic example of you get what you pay for...Not to mention there were people screaming and acting like fools all through the halls the night we stayed...
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Not satisfied at all"
Our room was clean but it didn't have a sofa, frig or microwave ( neither are expensive and all are needed by travelers for comfort). Straight back chairs were not comfortable after being in a car for hours. A suite was available but because hotel.com answered the only # listed I was not allowed to upgrade. This is totally unacceptable. I have the need and money YOU HAVE THE ROOM and your hotel can't accommodate my need. I won't be back or recommend your hotel. I will inform all my friends and family to stay at a user friendly hotel.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Surprisingly better than expected"
I had no expectations as I just needed a place to lay my head on my drive to Dallas from New Orleans, but they did a great job renovating the rooms.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Jackie
"Okay stay not the best Casino stay"
It was a ok stay not as clean as others.Stay was ok friendly lots of standing around talking to others seems like there customers is not # 1 took long to time get deposit back on my card
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2014
Darryl
"Needs work"
Room needs maintenance. Toilets would not flush. Towel rack loose. Shower rack not connected. Staff was friendly but I was expecting a lot more for staying at a casino hotel for a week. No New Years events was very disappointing.
4 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"Overnight get away for my husband and me."
Very quiet. Blocked out the outside world. Just what we wanted. Best feature was the in room jacuzzi tub. We LOVED it.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Slept Like a Baby"
Boomtown's rooms are spacious updated decor and the beds are amazing. No additional costs for parking. I will make this my go-to hotel in Shreveport.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Smoky, Very Smoky in a Non-Smoking Room"
Had to sign a note saying that we would not smoke in this "non-smoking room". Apparently, previous customers did not heed this instruction.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Not a good stay"
Got there after 5:00, and room was still not ready. Did not check in till after 6:00, only to find out they did not have the right room for us. We had a Jacuzzi room...only to find out the Jacuzzi did not work. Never got Wifi to work. Not a good stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"We will be returning"
I had a great time. As soon as we entered the lobby to check in we felt welcomed. Great atmosphere. The carpet and rooms were clean and everything was better than expected.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Ramonda
"Nice older hotel, Nice staff except for Valet."
The hotel was a nice, clean older hotel. The staff especially casino, buffet, bartenders and cocktail waitress where awesome. The valet service lacked basic consideration. It was cold and raining when we were there and they didnt make sure anything other than driver's door was unlocked or open. They didn't help with bags or even offer. The hotel is clean but was a little weird with tub in the bedroom with mirrors all around. My biggest pet peeve with the room is only half the room had lights so unless you were in the bathroom or the tub you were in the dark. The buffet and the casino where nice. Would probably try another casino before revisting this one,
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Great little get away"
We were happy with our stay but soooo disappointed that the jacuzzi tub didn't work. Overall, we had a great time though.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Wendy
"Room was big and comfortable"
Room was big and comfortable. (Satin ceilings!) The bathroom was a little small, but no negatives (clean and adequate). Casino is right on the premises. It has a bar with drink specials. Also, a small snack bar, too.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Our last honeymoon stop"
My husband and I decided to extend our trip one night and stay at Boomtown casino and Hotel. It was a beautiful room. We really enjoyed the buffet and casino. Huge room.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Rebecca
"In town for bowl game"
Hotel was nice....buffet was not very good. The slot machines were were not good at all. I will not be going back.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Anniversary weekend :)"
Hotel Staff very friendly and provided professional services. However;Top cover on double bed had soiled stain. Ceiling in shower had peeling paint, may come from steam? Room was clean. :). Would stay there again :).
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Bossier City stay"
Just not a very quality hotel! Dirty and old Not gonna stay here ever again
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Casino is awful! Hallway smelled terrible. Room was nice but I doubt I'll stay again. Front desk staff was rude and so were the restaurant staff.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
I loved my stay. The room was very spacious and even though it was close to the interstate I never heard any noise. I highly recommend.
2 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Good for the price."
Good for the price.
1 night trip with friends Dec 25, 2014
Candice
"Comfortable hotel"
It was a great! The only thing was not being able to get room service....it was listed as a hotel amenity, but they do not have room service available. I was looking forward to being pampered......
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Pamela
It was a great stay very quiet, comfortable, and clean. I really enjoyed everything about this hotel.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
kiosha
"Nice hotel. Smallish casino but affordable"
The room was great. Just down the hall from the check-in desk so it was a little noisy in the evenings but got quieter. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom clean and the TV was great! It's just outside of the downtown area but still close to the attractions.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"must stay"
It was great. Hotel was super clean. My husband and I celebrated our anniversary and it was wonderful
1 night trip Dec 21, 2014