All hotels in Bossier City, Louisiana, United States of America
300 Riverside Drive, Bossier City, LA, 71111, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Road trip"
Crazy stay...valet closed due to flooding. Couldn't help that I know. At check in I wasn't offered a ride when I had to go park. But I was at check out. Electric at front desk was out at check in also. Room was clean but didn't have a refrigerator.
Response by Boomtown Casino & Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are thrilled to see your overall experience was great. We are sorry for the inconveniences that occurred during your stay and we will pass along your comments. We look forward to having you as a guest again soon!
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Lori
Very little amenities. Food was great.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Juanita
OK
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"Boomtown was more of a blah town"
the rooms were kind of outdated, when we got there the hotel had been flooded in places there was no valet like was said. Plus all of the dining was closed, there was no cable either
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
"Nice stay during floodwater conditions in LA."
Nice stay especially during floodwater conditions with no valet parking. The golf cart rides were nice to and from the car even though you have to phone valet or front desk and walk to casino entrance to get on more than one occasion. Very comfortable bed and extra pillows were given upon request. We stayed in a luxury room with whirlpool that was a little difficult to figure out how to operate. My only complaint would have been that the TV (probably do to flood conditions) kept losing the cable signal and would automatically turn to the pay movie channel every 30 minutes or so. You had to disconnect from the back of tv and then resume watching several times. Better than average snack bar type cafe.
2 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2015
Margaret
"Updated Rooms"
Lobby has a great appeal,but once you pass the lobby it is all down hill. The rooms are in need of a makeover.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
helen
"ok"
Quiet location not bad for price had non smoking room still smelled like smoke otherwise ok
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Ronald
"Great room. Shady surroundings."
They suite is gorgeous. Very clean place.
Response by Boomtown Casino & Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are thrilled to see your overall experience was great and that you enjoyed your room. We look forward to having you as a guest again soon!
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"A BIRTHDAY GET AWAY"
IT WAS NICE JUST ALOT OF WATER STILL THERE.
Response by Boomtown Casino & Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are thrilled to see your overall experience was great. We look forward to having you as a guest again soon!
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
"Very Friendly Staff"
The staff was very friendly and the rooms were comfortable and very spacious.
Response by Boomtown Casino & Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are thrilled to see your overall experience was great and that our staff provided you with top-notch guest service. We look forward to having you as a guest again soon!
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"great"
had a great time,wish they had microwaves in the rooms.
Response by Boomtown Casino & Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are thrilled to see your overall experience was great. We will pass along your suggestions to the appropriate department. We look forward to having you as a guest again soon!
4 night family trip May 31, 2015
ronnell
"Bad Stay!"
I asked for a non smoking room had a smoking room, the room across the hall had security called due to a load noise and a fight in the hall. I will not stall there again!
2 night family trip May 24, 2015
It was great enjoyed every minute
2 night romance trip May 26, 2015
Brandy
"Slept Like A Baby !!"
My wife & I decided to stay at BoomTown on Our way back to Dallas from a little getaway weekend in New Orleans. Had a great time, played in the Casino for a while, love that Wheel Of Fortune Slot machine. Enjoyed the hot tub in the room & slept like a baby.
Response by Boomtown Casino & Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are thrilled to see your overall experience was great. We hope you had a safe trip back to Dallas and we hope we can look forward to having you as a guest again soon!
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"side trip on the way home"
we travel through La two times a year and usually stay at the casino. We get free rooms or reduced rates which helps us enjoy our trip even more. We enjoy being there and we are treated very good.
Response by Boomtown Casino & Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are thrilled to see your overall experience was great. We hope the remainder of your trip was enjoyable. We look forward to having you as a guest again soon!
2 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Fred L.
"Boomtown was a Delight!"
Super spacious room and extremely comfortable bed and clean facilities. Will certainly consider this one when staying in Shreveport again!
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
Darla K
"No view, no special attractions"
The hotel desk never answered the phones for service
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Pleasant stay!!!"
Really enjoyed staying at Boomtown the stuff was so nice, kind and very helpful. The resturants are great!!! The only complaint I have is the restroom wasn't very clean, and the room needed to be dusted. Other then that is was a very pleasant experience.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"Couple's night out"
Me and my wife enjoyed a nigh on the town and Boomtown was a nice touch. we were very happy to find a fabulous hot tub in the room. Staff.was nice.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
DANNY
"Clean hotel, near CentryLink Center, bad casino."
The hotel was clean and close to Centurylink Center (we were in town for a concert). However, the casino is not very good, the food choices are crap, and the hotel staff is not very friendly. The check-in staff was wonderful but the rest of the staff seemed inconvenienced by guests. Room had modern decor and was clean. We stayed on a Wednesday night and only paid $70 for our room. For the price, this hotel was worth the stay; however, we wouldn't return to this hotel considering there were plenty of other nearby hotels that would have been just as nice and may have better staff.
Other trip May 23, 2015
The staff was very friendly and the hotel was very clean inside and out.
Other trip May 22, 2015
"right in place"
The hotel experience is very good. Everything is clean and the room is comfortable. You will be pleased to have a good night rest after a busy day. In particular for those who are away on business trip, you are able to enjoy everything there.
Other trip May 21, 2015
The casino workers on the day shift were extremely unprofessional & rude . The workers on the night shift were very pleasant . The hotel workers & managers were extremely polite & made sure I was satisfied with my stay .! I would go to the hotel again but not the casino
Other trip May 21, 2015
"Not worth it"
Way overpriced for average accommodations. Wi-Fi was slow and went down often, and was limited to 1device per room. Restaurants were limited to pricey buffet, overpriced steak house, and mediocre sandwich shop. We have stayed at other Ameristar casinos and been very pleased, but not this time; I expected more for $175/night.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Gene
"Jacuzzi room"
We got the king size bed with the jacuzzi tub. It was amazing! The tub was so big & the room was very clean, comfortable and the staff was very friendly. New tvs and plenty of channels to chose from. Stand up shower also. they had black out curtains so in the morning when we woke, I didn't even know it was day time. Will definitely be going back!
Other trip May 17, 2015
erica
"Very basic hotel"
Only stayed for a night to rest since our family was driving a long way home. The shower drain wasn't draining normally and neither was the sink. Other than that it was a very basic hotel.
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
"AWESOME AS USUAL!!!"
Awesome as usual. Very friendly staff.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
"Comfortable stay!"
Ceiling fan! Awesome!!
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
"Nice, no room service, need valet parking"
I just spent one night at Boomtown as I was passing through Shreivport. There is valet parking which you need because the parking garage is detached and a pretty good walk from the hotel, which was clean and the service was friendly enough, however despite having numerous restaurants on site few were open on the evening i arrived. I had hoped for room service but there was none, and since I had my young son with me the tiki-bar/lounge wasn't a good option and neither was the buffet line. That left us with the 24hr cafe, which is more like gas station food than cafe food. The tomatoes in my salad were awful but my son's hotdog was enormous so at least we got something to eat!
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
"No microwave"
The Hotel was ok. The price was a little high for just a plane room. The room had only one chair, no microwave, no ice box. I could have stayed at hotel less than two miles away at haft the price with a microwave and free breakfast.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Glen
"Nice place!"
I was impressed with the room quality, super comfortable beds, great TV, lots of space. Shower is a bit dated, but everything was very clean. Walls are a bit thin, so you will hear any 'rowdy' neighbors. Casino is good by Shreveport standards, 3 floors and lots of variety. Dealers were mostly great, floor service was somewhat slow until the waiters realized I was tipping. Overall, my new #1 choice for quick blackjack trips!
Other trip May 11, 2015
The whole atmosphere was dated and depressing looking. All of the wall sockets in the room were loose or falling out. I was scared to plug into them. The casino was not exciting nor did it have a warm atmosphere. Checked out early and moved to another hotel.
Other trip May 11, 2015
LBV
"."
boardwalk wasn't what I expected, more shopping and less stuff to do. hotel is great and so was location. many places give free drinks while gambling, including our hotel
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
joseph
"Not Impressed"
No fridge! Even cheap Motels have a fridge! The vent right above the bed carried voices from another room CLEARLY into ours! Not muffled voices but as if they were in the room with us. Very annoying. Had to wait until 8 to eat at breakfast bar. Just not very impressed at all.
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
Tammy
"Vegas has nothing to worry about."
Bath was awesome, the faucets needed repair as turning the water on to much shot it across the room. The room was okay, not the best, not the worst. The rest of the hotel was pitiful. The steak restaurant was only open Thursday through Sunday, so couldn't get anything to eat other than the buffet. I wondered why the food was set back so far from the entrance and it was that way in every casino I entered. I found out the second day. The food is horrid. I won't be visiting this city again.
1 night trip Mar 18, 2015
"Expected more from the hotel"
No outlets for cell phones in main room. Only 1 trash can and no liners. TV kept changing channels and would shut off on its own. (Not with timer). Leaky ceiling in bathroom from room above. Didn't leave coffee every day. (Was there 10 days). No clock at all.
Other trip May 8, 2015
diane
"Couple Stay"
No room service, the Steakhouse is not open the first part of the week so unless you want to go out your only options are the grill and Buffett.
2 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
"Casual fun casino"
Enjoyed casino and food. Casual not upscale
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
"The same problems as home. Don't need on the road."
Room light was very dim. One lamp didnt work. No other lights. Was not in the system when first arrived. Had to come back to check in.
Gordon
"Hated it!"
The room was hot didn't cool good at all ,and there was a beep in the room which beeped all night long the casino we didn't enjoy at all not that much there
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Boomtown Casino & Hotel"
Stayed here primarily because of its location (I20 Interstate) for a one night stay on our way to Austin, Texas. Even though it is a casino we never heard any loud noises or boisterous patrons. Also did not smell any smoke which is unusual for a casino/hotel in our rooms. Just because of the proximity to the interstate, we heard no traffic noises either. Staff was friendly and accommodating and check in fairly straight forward. I would definitely stay here again because the room rates are very reasonable, and we did book a couple weeks ahead of time. Did not have time to play at the casino so I can't comment on that, hopefully next time we will have additional time to do that. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Keith
"Wow-pleasantly surprised!"
The people make a difference! This was my favorite Shreveport experience.
Estelle
"The room was great except no refrigerator or micro"
Again the room was great except no accommodation for food or drinks
Other trip May 5, 2015
easy going
This hotel was awful... Jacuzzi didn't work, my phone, didn't work, no microwave. Now keep in mind that I paid for the Superior King Suite. They said that the pool had just opened...it was covered in scum. I would not let my grandaughter in it for fear she would catch something. It was that bad!!! Totally disappointed.. Food was also bad!!!
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
Beverly
"Nice get away"
I was a bit concerned after reading a few reviews online and glad I decided to stay here. The room was clean, the buffet was great.
Other trip May 3, 2015
Tex
"Accomadations"
Late arrival, our rooms were waiting for us with a minimum of checkin stuff. Was granted a late checkout time the next day.
Other trip May 1, 2015
retiredluther
"Birthday gateway"
It was really nice
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Melanie
Room was nice and clean soft bed spa tub was awesome
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"FAMILY TIME"
IT WAS OK... EXCELLENT CHECK-IN STAFF,CLEAN ROOM. BATHROOM HAD AN OLD DIRTY TOWEL .
Other trip Apr 27, 2015