All hotels in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

"Very Comfortable"
Staff was very friendly
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Virgilia James
"Nice hotel close to airport"
Last minute reservation. Turned out to be a great choice.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
"Convenient to airport"
Pleased with the room and amenities. Pleasant surprise to findThey had a small bar area and the usual bar type food freshly made. Close to airport, just 10 minutes away. Worked well for us.
1 night trip Apr 15, 2014
"Decent"
Clean, modern, convenient. Inexpensive. Reception staff ok. Rooms large. Shuttle to and from airport. Paid parking but easy access to hotel. Breakfast room a bit of a trough, not for delicate stomachs, but the buffet does supply the basics: tea and coffee, eggs, sausage patties, cereals, juices, breads, etc. If you want something more tasteful, in pleasant surroundings, go elsewhere.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Toronto Airport
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. the breakfast that is supplied to our guests are part of the Marriott Fairfield Inn and Suites brand standard. I am delighted that you overall enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again when your travel brings you to the area Kind Regards, Ann Balraj General Manager
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
PR
"Convenient but nothing special"
The price and proximity to the airport were the best things about this hotel. The food in the "restaurant" was not great, limited selection. There was NO coffee in the morning and the staff were unwilling to make more. This ruined my stay.
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
Love staying at the Fairfield. We always arrive very late and alwAys receive amazing service. Hats off to everyone at the Fairfield!
1 night business trip Jan 3, 2014
"Close to the airport, clean and comfortable"
Caught in an ice storm and our flight was cancelled. We were able to book a room here in short order that was very reasonably priced, clean and comfortable. They also have a small bar and restaurant.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
"Convenient to the airport and highways"
Descent room, enjoyed the complimentary breakfast! The wifi was good. Parking was avail for $12 a day.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
f
Very quiet in the room even though it was so close to the airport. It was perfect.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2013
"Very Impressed"
The hotel was nicely decorated, service was great, good breakfast, spacious room, and fresh baked cookies in the evening! Only compliant was the bed was a little hard for me. My husband loved it. Parking is $12 a night. But it runs a shuttle from the hotel 24/7 so unless you need a car that's a great deal.
Other trip Oct 3, 2013
We were only there for one night but the hotel was great. Very clean, staff very helpful and friendly. Restaurants were within close proximity. Complimentary breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2013
"Convenient location to airport."
Room is spacious. Our double queen room beds are comfortable.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"Very nice"
Nice clean hotel, nice hot breakfast. Friendly & helpful staff. Good swimming pool & workout room.
2 night family trip Aug 4, 2013
SAS
Clean comfortable hotel near Pearson Airport. Only negatives are breakfast not served when staff said it would be ready, and we had an early flight, so had to grab expensive food at the airport. Also, printer in business center not connecting with one of the computers.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Will stay again here"
The king bed suite that we booked didn't have the sofa/bed we reserved but they gave us a double queen bed room which it was fine,ok front desk little slow but friendly,the pool and hot tub need a better service
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
Ivan
"Fairfield Pearson - Great business stay"
This is a very nice hotel. The staff was very friendly and assisted happily. The room was very nice with a sofa, king bed and microwave and fridge. The only issue I had was there was no elevator from the upper parking deck so I had to carry my suitcase down a flight of stairs - in heels! Breakfast was very good and plentiful - none of the empty plates I've seen elsewhere. Overall, I would stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2013
hawklady
"My family and I enjoyed this hotel very much."
The room was clean and spotless, attractive and plenty of space. We requested additional pillows, bed sheets and towels, the staff responded with in minutes with all items requested. The front Desk staff were well trained and respectful to hotel guests. The need to work a little bit on the Continental Breakfast. There were not enough eggs and varieties were limited. Well, we could not complain for free breakfast anyway. I would definitely recommend this Hotel for anyone who wants to visit Toronto.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
Ahmed
I would go back again.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
rday
"I will never go there again"
The only thing that I'm happy for is the good and friendly ness of the guest serves
3 night business trip Jun 28, 2013
Wages
"Short stay in Toronto"
Had to stay in Toronto since our flight to CZhina was deplyed. Very pleasant stay, and nice breakfast. Would stay again. DJ - USA
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
DJ
"Wonderful, would stay again!"
Very nice hotel with very friendly service and amenities.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"Toronto visit"
Room was great! Good accommodations I thought the king deluxe has a sleeper sofa but I guess I should've asked. Dan
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2013
"Great Hotel in Toronto"
Excellent service, accommodations, breakfast, room, etc. Truly exceptional stay. The only negative is that there is a parking charge and I missed that on the reservation.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2013
ACBear
"Very nice hotel quit, clean, staff are very polite"
I'll recomended to family and friends ,it was a wonderful night, we enjoyeg the spa too
Other trip Jun 9, 2013
laila
"Value of money"
We really enjoy all our stay at hotel. The breakfast was good everag. All staff very kind and coporative over all good.
2 night family trip May 31, 2013
Naz
"A very Comfortable stay."
My son and I stayed 1 night from a long day of road travel. Convenient location and secure garage parking (additional fee). The room was very clean- so clean they dare put bright white linens and covers on the beds. Absolutely fresh, clean smell to the blankets, sheets, and comfortable pillows; it was the most peaceful, soundest sleep I've had in weeks! View from the 9th floor, out the front, fantastic view of planes taking off and landing in the distance. Enjoyed the stay immensely. If this place had an outdoor pool I'd move in permanently.
1 night trip May 9, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Needed Hotel Close to the Airport - Great Choice"
Needed a nice hotel for one night close to the hotel, this was perfect. The bed was amazingly comfortable and the room was very clean. Proximity to the Airport was good, however the location / securing the shuttle was a bit hard to sort last minute, so i took a taxi. 3 minutes $20 - so i would advise take a couple minutes and contact the hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2016
alexander
"Good hotel"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was a good size and very clean and quiet. Breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2016
"Good airport hotel"
We received excellent service in the bar/restaurant. The night we were there only one person working as bus boy/waiter/bartender and he was very efficient even though place was full
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Toronto Airport
Thank you for staying with us at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Toronto Airport. I am happy that we were able to provide you with a convenient stay during your trip to Toronto. We look forward to serving you again very soon! Thank You and have a great day!
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2016
Andrea
Should let people know when booking the restraunt closes by 8 pm I was a late check in and no food was available
1 night trip Feb 13, 2016
"Very pleased!"
We enjoyed our over night stay. We were very comfortable. The shuttle from and to airport was efficient and the drivers very helpful and courteous. Our only complaint would be the slow service in the restaurant. The server was excellent but he was very busy. Maybe unexpectedly so but we were very tired and hungry. Our booking was not planned but weather caused a blimp in our travel itinerary to Arizona from Newfoundland. We would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2016
Just in for an over night, nice hotel, very comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2016
"Needs a facelift!"
Was in the industrial areas near the airport, looked nice from the outside, room needed to be updated, old carpet with stains, old wallpaper and furniture, bed was a king but not the best for comfort, TV didn't have HDMI too hook up anything and front seat was not very accommodating in respects to their lack of any modern features. In all I definitely wouldn't go back to that hotel and it put a bad impression on the surrounding hotels so that if they were better quality I wouldn't want to chance it since the area was pretty dull. For the price I got it for as a deal on the site would be the absolute max I would ever consider paying for that room in that location. Just being honest lol!
1 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2016
Kristian
"Big rooms"
Decor is quite loud. The hotel shuttle wasn't big enough to handle the morning rush. In general though, it is a clean, convenient and spacious option
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2016
"Good Stay"
Pool was a little on the cold side. My wife and 2 children, 4 and 2 only lasted about a half hour. Breakfast at 7am was very busy, we checked in on Friday evening and checked out at 7am on Saturday morning. We drove up Airport Road were we had breakfast. Purpose of our stay was just a little get away from our everyday world.
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
Needed one night stay before a flight. 5 minutes to the airport with a 24 hour free shuttle that comes every 20 minutes. Dropped us right at the doors of the terminal. Clean and quiet room. Why pay $250 for the airport Sheraton?
1 night romance trip Jan 14, 2016
Connie
thanks for the upgrade!!!
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2016
Stay was good but when I booked the hotel two other charges were put on my credit card that had nothing to do with me or the GTA area.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2016
Ron
"Good airport location"
Marriot hotels are always my first choice. This one is older but everything clean and bed was great. I would suggest another server be hired for the restaurant as one person had too much to do and service a bit slow
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Toronto Airport
Dear Diane, Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to let us know about your experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites. Thank you for sharing your feedback about the cleanliness and comfort you experienced. I am sorry about the issues you faced in the restaurant and I hope the next time you are in the Toronto area we are able to better your experience. Thanks again and have a great day!
3 night romance trip Jan 6, 2016
"Convenient and comfortable"
We stayed overnight between flights from Saskatoon to Antigua. The room and bed were comfortable. We had dinner in the restaurant so we didn't have to go out searching for a place to eat. Since we had an early departure and would miss the complimentary breakfast, the front desk had breakfast to go waiting for us. We used the hotel shuttle to and from the airport. It ran 24 hrs so we were able to take it at 345 am. We received a discounted weekend rate.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Toronto Airport
Thank you for staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites and letting us know about your experience. I am happy that you had a chance to enjoy your dinner in our restaurant. We always strive to provide the same level of service that you would experience across our brands. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a great day!
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2016
"airport hotel"
delightful staff, good hot breakfast and shuttle to airport was timely.
1 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2015
mary ann
"NICE LAYOVER HOTEL"
EXCELLENT LAYOVER
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2015
"Pull out couch not made up...no breakfast"
The accommodation was clean and fine however we arrived tired at 9:30 pm needing to eat and go to bed to catch an 8 am flight the next am...to find that the hotel restaurant wss closing at 10...and the pull out couch was not made up and no bedding for it in the room...( I booked a room for 2 adults and 1 child with a king bed and pull out couch on purpose) There was no.housekeeping staff...reportedly they were short staffed as it was Jan 1st holiday... and it took several calls to get assistance with the bed..finally staff delivered beding and turned to leave stating he could not make up the bed as he was not housekeeping staff...before I realized he had delivered. a mattress cover...6 pillow cases, a duvet and a flat sheet.. I called the concierge again to ask for proper bedding...he came up himself with more bedding...i checked it...again 6 pillow cases no flat sheet. .. So the staff member and I went to the housekeeping room to find the bedding. I had to make up the bed myself. On top of this breakfast was not available the next morning until 7 am the next morning ...after we had to leave for the airport. 4 other guests were disappointed the next morning to find this out. Breakfast should be available much earlier than this for early departures.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Toronto Airport
Dear Sari, Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport with us. One of our key priorities is to provide the highest level of friendly and courteous service. While it was a pleasure having you here as our guest, your feedback regarding the service our team provided caught my attention.I am very sorry to learn that the quality of service provided by our staff did not meet your expectations. Your comments have been shared with the team in an effort to improve our hotel experience. For future reservations, the Fairfield Inn & suites offers Breakfast bags to go. You can ask the front desk to have one prepared for your departure. Thanks again. Have a wonderful day.
Other trip Jan 3, 2016
sari I
The front desk gentleman was very kind and very professional, especially when he needed to deal with unruly, rude and no doubt tired travellers. Customer Service has really improved at this hotel. Thank goodness they got rid of a few staff members for last year.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Toronto Airport
Dear Cristiano, Thank you for staying with us and giving us your feedback. I am glad that you found our associates to be professional and courteous. I look forward to sharing your experience with the rest of the team. Hope to see you again soon! Have a wonderful day.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
CRISTIANO
"AWFUL stay at this hotel!!!!!"
We stayed at this hotel to drop my husband at the airport and have a family night before, The restaurant food was awful and very expensive. The shuttle picks up at three hotels and always does this hotel last so after two shuttles came and could not take anymore people we ended up having to take a taxi and ended up late. Then my son and I needed to come back and waited for an hour in the cold for shuttle to come get us. The front desk staff did not care and manager pretty much dismissed it as no big deal . Also the pool is very small and very cold! Overall it was a very bad choice!!
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Toronto Airport
Dear Traveller, Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to let us know about your experience. I am sorry about the issues you faced and I hope the next time you are in the Toronto area we are able to better your experience. Thanks again and have a great day!
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
"Great Airport Hotel"
This was the perfect place to stay near the airport for our early morning flight. Although our room did not have a fridge as advertised, our needs were met by the ice machine. We will definitely stay here again. Loved the underground parking which was worth the $15 we paid for it.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Toronto Airport
Dear Margaret, Thank you for staying with us at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Toronto Airport. I am happy that we were able to provide you with a pleasant stay. As one of many hotels in the area, the staff does their best to ensure that every guest has a stress-free stay that keeps them coming back. Thanks again and have a great day!
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2015
Margaret
"Solid Hotel"
Pleasant, comfortable
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Toronto Airport
Peter, Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate your rating. Have a wonderful day!
1 night family trip Dec 9, 2015
"Challenging."
Lamps did not work. Alarm clock not plugged in. Hairdryer in closet. No exhaust fan in bathroom. Restaurant a disaster, we were seated at a dirty table and ended up cleaning it ourselves, food on paper plates, we left not eating anything. Will never stay here again.
Other trip Nov 18, 2015
"Fair - Fairfield"
basic close to airport easy commute simple nothing fancy
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2015
allan
"Beginning of Vacation"
We were only there one night but found it very relaxing. Breakfast the next morning was delicious. The hotel was beautiful and very clean and nice and quiet. We look forward to staying there again next year.
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2015