All hotels in Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Free Trade Hall Peter Street, Manchester, England, M2 5GP, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice week long stay"
The room was a nice size. The bathroom was updated. The facilities were clean. We ordered room service and it was fast. Would definitely stay again if in Manchester.
5 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"Repeat business"
Top top hotel
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
Gifford
Came for a football match. Room and breakfast were great. Staff very amiable and helpful.
2 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"Great Manchester Hotel"
Very nice hotel, convenient location. Good food & service. excellent staff.
2 night romance trip May 19, 2015
Zbigniew W
"Excellent experience."
Admission fast and efficient. Room perfectly clean, peaceful. All gadgets functioning well. Good gym with 24 h access and beautiful swimming pool. Good buffet breakfast.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
juan
"Nice hotel With very good service and a great spa!"
We have stayed at this hotel before, and will come back again. We go to Manchester every year, and have stayed at other Nice hotels also, but this is the best one. Right after Our taste!
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Line
"Hotel worthy of rating"
I came with my daughter who was spending a term at Univ of Manchester and stayed a week. Hotel is excellent walking distance to all parts of the city and very close to the bus and tram. Next door is a huge complex with a movie theatre and the Palace theatre few minutes walk near by. Front desk service was friendly and prompt to respond to all requests. Rooms are modern and bright, but on the smaller side. Bathrooms have open concept- no door to sink area. Restaurants have good food at reasonable prices, but there are many other places to eat near by. Spa and gym are very small but adequate. overall, great value, and would book again.
6 night family trip Jan 20, 2015
"Dissapointed"
The hotel itself was nice, and staff very friendly, however disappointed with the room. For a standard deluxe room I was not impressed. We chose a King Size bed, had two twin beds, the bathroom was badly designed, with handbasin outside on it's own! The toiletries were screwed to the wall, so couldn't enjoy a bath as I had presumed there would be good toiletries to use in both a bath and shower, ended up soaking in the bath and washing hair in the shower, very poor. Also there wasn't a bath mat and the floor was soaked as it was an open shower. The room was noisy with humming air conditioning and with no opening window we had the fan on the whole night. The bed would have been comfortable, except it had a severe dip in the middle, should have been turned or replaced. Not what I call 5 star at all.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Jacqueline
"The hotel does not deserve to be 5 star by no mean"
It is OK, but not what I was expecting. Room rather small, food is bad. No continent parking facility.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Outstanding property in a prime location of the city. Cannot be beat!
1 night business trip Nov 30, 2014
"business trip"
Stayed her with my husband while he was on a business trip. When we arrived the safe in the room was broken and staff immediately fixed the issue within the hour. The bed is very comfortable and the room service is amazing food at all hours. The only complaint was the room cleaning each day sometimes wouldn't get rid of all the trash. If we got take away food and brought it back to our room the maids wouldn't throw away anything unless it was inside a trash can (even empty soda cans and wrappers). Also, we used several glasses the first day and they sat dirty for 5 days without being replaced. I know this is a minor detail, but just seems strange for such a nice hotel. Also, we asked what the exchange rate was at the front desk one day and the guy told us he didn't know and then made it seem like it was a burden to go ask someone. We ended up going somewhere else and getting it done. Beside those minor setbacks this is a really nice comfortable hotel with a great location. I would stay here again.
"Very nice hotel but no Parking!!!"
Great hotel which will meet all your requirement except PARKING!!!! Yes parking is the biggest issue of this hotel and it is 8 minutes walk away and will cost you 18 P. per night!!! Terrible part is that hotel has no regret for this disadvantage and is charging you 30P. for parking your car and offering you what they call it...valet service!!!......... I totally do not understand this since this is hotel`s responsibility to provide its guest suitable parking and f course if they have not gone one at least do not charge extra for parking guests car!!! ........But of course I understand in Europe things are different! Great hotel for those who do not have a car but if you got one never think about this hotel! Breakfast was great.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Soheyl
Excellent in every detail. Staff was friendly. Accommodations for everything was perfect. Good location for a five minute walk to shopping or anything else that you would need.
3 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Jordan
We had a lovely time at this hotel for my hen do. Everyone commented on how beautiful it was and was really impressed. We had booked 5 twin rooms but when we arrived there were only two available which was a bit disappointing. However the double beds are huge so it wasn't a problem in the end. The spa is lovely too. Overall very happy and would recommend / stay again.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"A bland hotel"
No one really went out of their way. Furthermore, although I put my "clean my room" button on at 930 am, when I arrived back at 1830 my room still wasn't cleaned. When they finally did do it, there were no fresh towels put in and the dirty ones were still in the bathroom. Dirty dishes left etc.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Alex
"Nice hotel. Right at the city centre"
Very pleasant stay. Would come back again. The city centre is easily accessible. 10 minutes walk from the hotel
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
aisha
"It's 4 star reputation but 5 star experience."
Taking 14 day trip in about 7 different hotels . This is tuff to beat . Sky lounge must go twice , and take the bikes for the day fom the lobey. The staff is really friendly and helpful.
"Great hotel, nice location"
Hotel and staff were wonderful. Slightly disappointed with the temperature in the room (very warm, no opening window) and a very firm bed. Finally got the room cooled off with a fan. Location is great, we walked from nearby train station Nd it was close to restaurants and shopping.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"great hotel with nice bathrooms"
Had a nice room for one night and liked the bathroom, aside from the shower not draining properly. Hotel was centrally located and priced ok. I would stay again for sure.
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
"Good Hotel"
The Radison was just what we wanted, nice, clean, good breakfast, close to good restaurants, quick shot to the train station
3 night trip May 9, 2014
Justin
Very disappointed that the room booked was a twin when I was expecting a double bed. I booked the rom as a surprise for my son and his wife who had only got married 3 days earlier. If I had known it was a twin I would not have booked it.
Other trip May 9, 2014
"Excellent hotel in center of Manchester City"
Friendly and helpful staff and concierge. Sink and toilet were poorly designed. If sink drain is closed, the only way to open it is to stick your hands in the dirty water and push it open. Button to flush toilet is blocked when the toilet cover is up.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
I would have given more for cleanliness, but the chair in our room was covered in crumbs-a small point. More than that, we found the room was made less comfortable because the air-conditioning couldn't be lowered below 18 degrees! As you do not have the opportunity to open a window, we found this quite problematic. Lastly, we were supplied with lots of pillows, which was great, but they were all very full and hard-it would be nice to have a selection from soft to hard. Overall, the room was very nice, as we expected of a 4/5 star hotel.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Overall a very nice hotel!"
We had a wonderful stay. Room with a nice view, still very quite. We also liked that the hotel had a very nice spa, pool and fittness room :-) The hotel is also plased perfect for shopping, and dining, everything is in walking distanse.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
Line
comfy rooms and good service, I would stay there again next time!!
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
JD
"Walking Distance to Pubs - Restaurants - Dancing"
The hotel is very clean and stylish - the service was outstanding and the rooms were well appointed. Breakfast was delicious with many options - probably some of the best hotel pastries I've ever enjoyed. Cuban restaurant half a block down the street was very lively - excellent dancing and drinks. We walked to the Northern Quarter for EPL football (soccer) and pints.
3 night business trip Jan 17, 2014
Steve L.
"Good centrally located hotel in Manchester"
I spent 6 nights in Manchester; this hotel was just right, if a bit pricey (around $400 a night). I had a relatively comfortable stay and would go back.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
roger
"Terrible staff and service"
Concierge reluctant to help, the guy with the thick glasses Food terrible (lobster) at the restaurant no one helped with the luguage on arrival Took almost 20 minutes for check in and still had problems with signing at the restaurants Unfriendly staff at breakfast just terrible staff and rooms Location is good but does not justify the attitude
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
"Great but .......... NOISY !"
Great. Only complaint is that noise from the neighbors could be heard in the room and the corridor.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
A380
"Well impressed"
Excellent Hotel, not really much you could ask for as all ready there , recommended
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
John Mac Millan
"Great place"
We dined at Opus One and Alto and stayed in the McCarthy Suite. We were upgraded because they had no Jr. Suites. The restaurants were fantastic too. A great place and we'd go back again and again.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2013
"Very nice hotel"
The Rasisson Blu was a wonderful place to stay for the night. We had a really hard time finding the hotel but once we arrived were very pleased. A short walk to the train and multiple restaurants. An added bonus was the restaurant off the lobby that features lobster or steak for 15 pounds!!! Highly recommended.
Trip with friends May 19, 2013
"A Hotel with Style"
This is the second Blu hotel I have stayed at and was impressed by both (the other in Birmingham). This is a stunning hotel and I liked the way they build the modern part of the hotel so that all of the rooms would be quiet. If you like a hotel with style, you will like this hotel..
Other trip Apr 3, 2013
"Nice hotel in center of town."
Booked this the night before we traveled due to a need to be in Manchester for a stop-over, and this was both convenient and had a good price. The hotel was a bit hard to find when driving, as the address did not appear to be the front of the hotel entrance, and there are various one-way roads around it. As a warning, parking is 18 or 30 pounds per night in a nearby public lot (depending on whether you use the valet parking or not). The hotel itself is very nice and based on an old building that has been very nicely repurposed. The service was British - not particularly friendly or welcoming, but quite good for the local custom. The bar, atrium, and rooms were generally very nice, and things were quite well appointed. A couple of other small things detracted from the stay - the curtain/blind in our room did not close properly, so the street lights shone on the head of the bed when we were trying to sleep and people could look in from another part of the hotel. The computers in the "business center" were in pretty bad shape and the web browser kept crashing - I could not log on to get boarding passes - fortunately there was a way to print directly from my laptop that worked.
Other trip Dec 31, 2012
Colin
"Great hotel, great location"
Excellent hotel. Great location in Manchester. Restaurant was fantastic -- both food and service. Nice rooms and very helpful staff. Went out of their way to accommodate us when we arrived at 7am from the US.
Other trip Nov 15, 2012
"Wonderful experience"
We stayed at the Raddison Blu Edwardian Manchester Hotel for only one night, but I kind of wish I had been able to stay longer. I had never been to Manchester before, and we stayed there in between taking the train up from London and meeting up with some friends to stay with with them for a bit. The room was modern but incredibly comfortable. The size - especially compared to London hotels! - was luxurious. My friend had a suit that he needed to have cleaned and pressed. Even though we were only staying there one night and would be checking out before it was ready, the hotel cleaned my friend's suit and then had it waiting for us with the concierge so we could pick it up the following evening. After we checked in we walked around the area a bit before going to dinner and there seemed to be lots to explore, but we ran out of time. The breakfast buffet, which at first I didn't realize was included with the room, was delicious. My friend was going to sleep in, but I called him and made him come down to breakfast when I saw how nice the food was! If I have another opportunity to go Manchester, I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2012
Rachel L
"Too expensive - not mord than 3 star hotel"
The aircondition did not work, and there was an awfule smell in the lobby area. There was a lot of noisy and drunken football guests
Other trip Oct 23, 2012
"One of the best hotels in Central Manchester"
Very clean, very slick, very modern, very comfortable. Free wifi access across the hotel, very nice breakfast spread, centrally located making all of Manchester easily accessible. The air conditioning in the room was not very accurate and I wish the pool was open till later at night but other than that, no complaints whatsoever.
Other trip Sep 13, 2012

The stay overall was lovely, , but upset no one got untouched after I pointed out my concerns over, staff just walking into my room, which was disrespectful due to me getting ready.
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
Lesley
"Such a shame - could have been better"
Such a shame - hotel itself was amazing but was let down on the room. Empty shower bottle, missing things from room, noise outside at 7am from hotel staff taking bins out. not quite 5 star just yet.
1 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
Richa
"Excellent Stay in Radisson Blu Edwardian"
Excellent hotel service and great location to all sightseeing places. No complimentary parking though and be prepared to pay GBP20 per day.
2 night trip with friends Aug 12, 2015
Faridah
SG
"££££"
This hotel is to expensive for what you actually get. I paid 140 for a basic room with a double bed and shower. Staff are kind and friendly. But would not stay here again. To expensive
1 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
"Average"
Service was really good however the room was dirty, noisy and the bed was uncomfortable
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
"Terrible staff - will not stay again"
Staff were rude (especially the women) and very unwelcoming. The male staff were excellent.
2 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
Yaron
"Wonderful stay"
Amazing staff lovely hotel with amazing artefacts all over the hotel . Very clean. Breakfast is amazing with a wide choice from sausages to smoke salmon . Will definately be staying again
2 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Isha
"Overnight stay"
Overnight stay on way to family,hotel stay good room ok toilet in need of proper clean w.c.dirty,bath unclean.Disappointed with toilet,mini bar had tumbler with drink left in it.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Harry
Great hotel to stay at to visit manchester! Great location and amazing room! Wet room and cotton bath robes added a touch of luxury!
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"Good hotel in Manchester"
it was good stay. good location. all was good except room was small size
4 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Mufeed
"Great venue for Coronation Street Tour; staff were"
Lovely stay with my mum, staff could not do enough for us. Disabled room was great to enable mum to move around.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Simone
"First visit to Manchester"
Great hotel,great staff,great location.what more can I say we had a fab time for our first visit to Manchester all of the staff were friendly and helpful. We will be back.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015