All hotels in Lees Summit, Missouri, United States of America
3701 N.E. Ralph Powell Rd, Lees Summit, MO, 64064, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

Room is all right
    Bad pool
    Bad breakfast
    Food is not good
"Good Hotel choice"
The stay was great. Although away from most major businesses, the hotel was in great condition and comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Nov 30, 2014
"Close enough to Arrowhead Stadium"
The hotel room was comfortable and clean. The staff were not approachable on the rare occasion we found them. The staff we could reach, didn't speak English well. I normally wouldn't say anything about the communication barrier because there are other ways to make a point without speaking English, but we couldn't communicate our needs and it was annoying. Otherwise, the room was clean and neat. The ride to Arrowhead is about ten minutes. I'd recommend it, but don't expect much from ANY of the staff. Breakfast not bad; it was hot and fresh.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Great Hotel Overall"
The room was comfortable and clean. However, the first room I checked in to had a noisy fan unit. Switched to another room with a better fan unit. Not a fan of the old junk hardware stowed in a corner in the stairwell. This, to me, is an indicator of the overall quality of management.
2 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
"Shopping in the area and wanted a nice/safe place."
The hotel was clean and easy to locate. The staff was very courteous and helpful
"A great night away"
Check in was quick and easy. I only interacted with the desk clerks who were very friendly. I had everything I needed in the room and had no additional requests. The room was spacious and exactly what I wanted. I even got to pick my floor and room location. It was great:)
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
jessica
Hotel was great, staff was friendly, breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Renee
"Rude staff, not worth your money!!"
An overnight stay, didn't arrive until 10:30pm - the staff was RUDE and acted like we were bothering them!!! There were cob webs in the bathroom, we killed a couple spiders by the bed, the carpet was stained and very worn. Breakfast was a couple of muffins - the biscuts and gravy were empty - pass this one by!
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"nice hotel"
A quiet nice hotel
4 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
"Easy access"
This is a good hotel. Its easy acess to the highway and theres a great bar and grill just down the road. Wish we could have used the hot tub, maybe next time.
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
Kirk
"Good Value"
There was nothing gross or disgusting about the hotel but not super nice. Just a regular hotel.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"KC Race Trip"
Room was excellent. Will remember this hotel next time we're in the area.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Staff and breakfast were great. Stains and hairs on sheets.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
"Off the main road."
Smelled like smoke, in a nonsmoking room. The carpet was vacuumed, but stained. The pool was too cold and the actual pool was chipping and uncomfortable to swim in. There was construction going on and the workers were smoking in the building next to our room. Asked to move rooms and this happen, but not without questioning us. The amount of bugs on the light fixture were excessive and made there entire room feel dirty. The bathtub was not clean, causing us to bath in our swimsuits. There were outlets next to the sink in the living room space for the microwave and coffee pot plugged too close to water. The breakfast was cold. The juices were the color of orange and apple, but too watered down to tell.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
C
"a good place to stay"
it was good
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Hotel well worn and stains on carpet, otherwise clean and comfortable. good value for the money. Good breakfast except sausage under cooked.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Hotel located near interstate highway 470"
Drove from almost 12 hours away to this hotel. Was pleased how easy the hotel was to find. Felt comfortable with the area and location of the hotel. The hotel staff are nice and pleasant. Only issue was when first entering my room I instantly looked for a refrigerator in the room to store my groceries and did not notice one. I immediately spoke with the male host in the lobby and asked if there was a refrigerator available. I was complimented with a refrigerator after request, but I do not think that should be a by request only item.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"Never again"
We were told we would get 3 non smoking rooms. We did not. We did not get clean towels on the second day.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"pool"
The room was good however the pool was dirty and unfit to swim in.
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
"It is an ok place"
I was kind of scared to stay here because of reading all the other reviews but it seems to be a safe place. We have and no problems. Sam at the front desk was more than helpful in our 3 week stay and gave us a good rate, which we were grateful for. The room was clean, beds were comfy and breakfast was ok. Nothing over the top but suitable for what we needed.
2 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
"Nice location, quiet but close to The Interstate"
Good amenities in general. Showerhead and TV adequate but not above average. Very comfortable bed.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Phil
"Old hotel needs serious updates"
The general condition of this hotel is worn, shabby interior. Interior hallways & room carpets need replaced. Privacy blinds need replaced-the one in my room was hanging off the rod, was not repaired as requested twice. I took large paper clips to keep it closed for privacy. My room was not cleaned 2 of the 8 nights of my stay. The hotel has a general musty smell. I would not stay in this hotel again. Since I booked & pre-paid for my accommodation through Expedia, I could not move to another hotel.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Grace
"Not Good"
Bad Customer Service The guy in front desk was charging $10.00 extra per night and per person... I had 2 rooms and 3 people per room and he said it was only for 2 persons where on the reservation and that my kid was a 3rd person so he was charging $10.00 extra per day on each room and these are 2 beds in each room... Will never again stay there. This manager is crook well done!!!
2 night trip Jul 29, 2014
Tomas
"Don't bother"
Significant and numerous problems with staff and facilities. The staff varied from indifferent to unconcerned about the pool, smoke smell in hallways, and room characteristics. No help or even acknowledgement there were problems.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Noxious pool"
Sickeningly over-chlorinated pool. Average room. Indifferent staff. Room was average but the support was dreadful. Staff seems allergic to customer service.
Daddy
"Adequate if you don't want to use the pool"
Pool was overchlorinated to the point people got sick, and most of our party was afraid to use it. No apology or consideration from the disinterested staff at the time. At checkout staff refused to do anything to make it right unless we booked another stay. Will never stay there again.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Daddy
"Don't go near the pool!"
Average hotel. Clean room, nothing special. The pool is a draw, except for the fact it was so over chlorinated that we the parents were afraid to get in. Nouri kids did get in, but within minutes were sick. They even threw up. I complained, but the desk staff said there was nothing they could do. Since we booked through expedia, they refused to discount our room but offered a discount in our next stay. I would sooner sleep in my car than subject myself and family to their indifferent service.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Daddy
"Poor maintenance all around."
We tried to use the hotel pool one afternoon. The adults did not use the pool because it was too cold and there was an overpowering chlorine smell. Our kids wanted to swim so we let them, but within fifteen minutes they got out not feeling well. They were overpowered by the over-chlorinated pool. Both of them threw up within minutes. I told the desk attendant who did not apologize but said "they probably put the chlorine in late." Nobody apologized or tried to make it right. I told the staff about it at checkout, and they said they would discount us the next time we stayed there but refused to credit us because we booked with Expedia. Wait - I'm supposed to go BACK to this pit? Not a chance, I will never visit this hotel again - they won't even recognize their poor maintenance and don't care how it impacts their guests. I cannot recommend strongly enough against this hotel.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"Terrible Beds and wifi"
Stayed here for 2 nights while visiting family. The wifi signal was terrible and barely worked in our room. The king bed was uncomfortable and sagged in the middle. Breakfast selection was limited but tasted decent. Our last night in the room was unbearable. The air conditioner kept switching on and off and making loud noises all night long. By 3 am we were done and started packing up to head home. There was no way we could sleep through the noise. I would not recommend this hotel.
2 night family trip Jun 11, 2014
TheBurtons5
"Very pleased"
We used this hotel for a quick overnight stay after a ball game at the K. We were very pleased with all aspects of the stay, including the room, the beds were comfortable, the pool was fine, and breakfast was good. The only thing I was disappointed with, which really didn't affect us due to the short stay, were that the lobby and the corridors were very muggy and warm. We did, however, check in at about 11:00 p.m. so maybe they turned the air down?
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"3.8 Star Rating?"
Hotels front desk gave us a smoking room even though we requested through Hotels.com a non-smoking room. They said "its all we have left, take it up with Hotels.com". Room was almost unbearable to sit in. The shower head from the hotel room was detached from the wall and there were various stains throughout the room.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
RJ
"Would not stay again"
High number of smoking rooms along same hallway as our non-smoking room was very unappealing. Had breathing problems during the night. Tiny pool area with nowhere to sit. Staff not welcoming or customer service oriented.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
"Avoid this dump"
Room was in bad condition. Lots of traffic noise from the interstate just outside my window. The good news was that I didn't hear any of the traffic because the wall-mounted A/C was so loud. The furniture was beat up. The sink didn't drain because the stopper was broken. The door let in enough light that I could have run a greenhouse.
Other trip May 26, 2014
We had booked a nonsmoking room and was given a smoking room. The hotel staff would not change us to a nonsmoking room and we were told to go somewhere else if we wanted a nonsmoking room.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
2nd time there in last 3 months and probably will come back next time in KC!
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
Very nice. Comfortable bed and pillows. Nice pool area for kids and good breakfast. Thanks!
1 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2014
nice warm pool and hot tub...breakfast was okay.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
kim
Very nice place to stay. Nice rooms and great staff
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
April
Was a short stay but was very clean and comfortable. Will definitely return when back in the area.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"Could use some work"
Was on first floor, which was wonderful. The door jam was really lose. The window on the first floor had no lock on it. It could be pushed open from the outside.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"About as expected, close to many things"
Location was close to a lot of restaurants and shopping, good access to primary roads, hotel was in good condition, breakfast was ok, only complaint was a loud ac unit, it meet my expectations for a Comfort Inn
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
"Toilet Was broken"
Overall Experienc was Ok But Toilet Broke In Middle Of Night Had To Change rooms
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
"Conveient"
Very easy to find very friendly staff I would come back
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
chantel
"Warm and cozy."
We stayed during an ice storm and hotel desk clerk assisted in getting our car out of the way of other drivers when it slipped in the iced parking lot. He put down ice melt so we could get moving again. The hotel was very convenient to getting around the surrounding neighborhood. It was nice and quiet and a comfortable room.
3 night trip Dec 19, 2013
Janet and Ron
"A Nice Place to Stay"
Rooms were clean but nothing fancy. Kids enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Missed the microwave and small refrigerator we normally have in our room. The breakfast area could use a better microwave and biscuits.
1 night trip Nov 27, 2013
Jerry
"Excellent experience"
It was a great place to stay.
Other trip Nov 1, 2013
"Not bad at all"
I was traveling through the area for business. This hotel came up as the nicest place for the price that was fairly close to where I was needing to be the next morning. It was a little further off the beaten path but worth it. *NOTE* do not rely on Google Maps app to help you find resturants. From this hotels location, G Maps tells you the closest things are 15-20miles away. This was not true, there were handfuls of places fairly close...
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2013
"not a fan"
Hotel was in a strange location and walls in room were filthy. Pool was ice cold and hot tub was not hot. Not enough coffee in room.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2013
Robin
"short stay"
Room was in need of an update. Rug was worn, furniture was broken, scratched, etc. Door lock was broken, had to wait for maintenance guy to come fix it before we could go out. Are these things not checked regularly??
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
"Just Okay"
Hotel appears nice and clean. But within 15 minutes of first entering the room we found 2 spiders and a dried booger in the wall next to the bed. But besides that, the service was great and newscast was good. Okay for one night.
1 night family trip Oct 14, 2013
"Hotel staff was very nice"
Had a good time in Missiouri; didn't spend alot of time in the hotel.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013