All hotels in Hollywood, Florida, United States of America
1 Seminole Way, Hollywood, FL, 33314, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Awesome Stay"
Our stay was fantastic!!!! The staff was friendly and helpful. We got an hour earlier to and our room was upgraded. The pool is a salt water pool and it has some fantastic waterfalls and a slide. It was super clean. I have no complains and defenetly will be back.
1 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
CRISTINA
"My review"
Room was very nice, but did not have the view I hoped for. The pool view was blocked by a huge concrete ball. The casino needs to put back "people" craps and roulette. We all hated the video version of people games.
2 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2015
Nancy P
"Would definitely go back"
Great hotel. Someone on the floor was smoking in the middle of the night but other than that, it was a good stay. Rooms are big and clean, beds are very comfortable.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
ERIK
Amazing! The pool was great and our room was even better, great view of the pool and Fort Lauderdale skyline and the bathroom was exquisite!
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
"Seminole HardRock"
I would stay again!
1 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
"A great stay!"
The hotel was beautiful and the staff was very friendly. Very clean rooms and public bathrooms in the casino.
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
"Nice but expensive"
Nice hotel, however, expensive.
3 night romance trip May 26, 2015
Wayne
"Niiiiiice"
Excellent! We were upgraded upon arrival and had great time!
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
"Onsite Amenties Make it Worth While"
I'd rate the hotel average, rooms average, Staff Friendly and the Casino is what you'd expect outside of Vegas - however the true value is having shops, restaurants, and nightlife all in walking distance right outside the hotel / casino doors... That's what brings value to the stay, otherwise, I'd rate a 3 star. It was a great place to escape for a night.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"SOLID ROCK..........."
I found the Hard Rock a very cool place to go and have a great time. I love the theme of the hotel, all of the staff is very friendly. And I love it so much I'm going back for a second time within 2 week..........
1 night trip May 14, 2015
clinton (joe)
"Bad Experience"
For the amount of money that we have spend $549.00 on a one night stay.. First they put us on the second floor when you looked out your window you seen the roof and air ducts, we asked for another room and they put me & my husband with 2 queen bed's. The sheets on the bed were like cardboard and I heard music all night until 5:00 am!!!!!!! I spent a lot less money for a room at the JW Marriotts and had great views, sheets like cotton soft and a lot less money... Very DISAPPOINTED !!!!! I am a local and would never stay there again!!!!! We stay at the Ritz for less money
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
LOREEN
"weekend getaway"
This was a great getaway for my wife and i. The room was spacious and clean. The hotel had every amenity one could ask for and we won enough too pay for our whole trip plus a bit more....will be visiting again in the near future.....
2 night romance trip May 13, 2015
christopher
"Can't wait to come back"
The rooms great with view of amazing pool. Everyone from front desk to room attendant were very nice.
1 night family trip May 12, 2015
"awsome"
its was great first time wont be the last
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Always a GREAT Hotel!"
Have stayed here numerous times and it is truly a 5 Star hotel! It went through renovations last year and what a great change it was. Everyone that's works at the hotel from front desk services to housekeeping go out of their way to make you comfortable. When in the area I will always stay at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino!
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Great room and great restaurants. Oh, there is also gambling!
Response by Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
Thank you for the wonderful review of your recent stay with us!
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Birthday Vacation"
Loved it!!! Will return again!!
2 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
Sandra
"Great hotel at a great price. Very nice pool area."
Great hotel at a great price. Very nice pool area.
Response by Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
Thank you for the Awesome review!!!
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"look for promo rates"
For the price of $379 a night I expected to not have a view of the flat roof. No extras no soda machines Be prepared to spend $10 a alcoholic drink and $5 a soda or bring your own. The outside area no restaurants were open if not a weekend w food
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Jen
"nice hotel great pool"
We got there early and we were able to get into our room within minutes of our arrival. Friendly staff. Room was good size with comfortable beds. The pool is absolutely beautiful with multiple wait staff to get food and drinks. We really had a great time.
Response by Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
Thank you for your feedback and time. We really appreciate you letting us know about your amazing experience while visiting us! We hope to see you again.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"A nice time at the Seminole Hotel and Casino"
We only stayed overnight as we got in late and we were leaving on a cruise the next day. However, we had a wonderful room and we were very impressed with it. We had a good meal at the Hard Rock Cafe. We walked around the hotel and casino to observe and explore and we thought it was like the nicer hotels and casinos in Las Vegas. We would recommend it to anyone who might have the chance to visit Ft. Lauderdale.
Response by Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and was pleased with the service within our facilities Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We appreciate and value your feedback and can’t wait to Rock with you again soon!
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Great place"
Amazing pool..arrived Early From a cruise they were able to accommodate us early.
Response by Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
Thank you for the wonderful review of your recent stay with us! We’re thrilled to hear of your friendly interactions with our staff!
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"family vacation"
love the hotel - have been staying here for years - nice renovations.
4 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
"Good place to stay"
Only stayed 1 night pool was nice but the big slide was closed do to construction on hot tub on top of the mountain. One of the reason we book the hotel was for the slide for the kids
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
"Another enjoyable Hard Rock Hotel"
I've been to Chicago and Las Vegas Hard Rock's previously, and the weekend I chose I was lucky enough to get a room. I consider the seminole more of a family hard rock vacation, lots of kids, lots of families at the pool. If you are into casinos, its more of a slot casino with an extra poker world series building on the 'strip' side. The night clubs were incredible, the fun really happens at the hard rock, people do come from everywhere else just to enjoy the night club. The rooms, while 'nice' have some flaws, painted fixtures, HD cable did not come in while I was there and the view that I had on second floor was a rooftop view and nothing to see above that. You don't really need to go anywhere, as everything is at the hotel, except the beach.
Response by Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
It is always rewarding to receive feedback from our guests. Thank you very much for sharing your travel experiences. We really look forward to having you again.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Jayce
"several stays at this locations"
I have been staying at the Hard Rock for several years. They have renovated the hotel and pool area. It looks great. I always enjoy my stay there.
4 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
lisa
"Awesome hotel and casino"
Great hotel featuring: comfy, chic rooms; a large assortment of bars, restaurants and shops; outstanding pool and fun filled casino with good table minimums and plenty of slots.
Response by Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
Thank you for the excellent review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Megan
"Nice 2 day stay"
Nice 2 day stay for Spring break - shops on site - Nice family pool area but Casio area very "open" to the lobby area of the Hotel. Rooms were clean and comfortable - Would stay again
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
"Good for the right price"
I was pleased that the rooms were of nice size and updated with outlets for charging devices, both available ac inputs and USB inputs. Also loved the bathroom area which had double sinks separate from the toilet and shower; and the bathtub was huge with modern faucets and controls. The pool was also convenient to get to and very big, plenty of room. My main criticism is that they let me lose too much in the Casino... I did note when making reservations that the price for the same room could change drastically. While I liked the room very much I don't think I would be happy paying $400 + for it.
Response by Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your review and are saddened to hear that you did not enjoy your casino experience. But, at the same time we are delighted that you enjoyed your overall stay! We value your feedback and hope you’ll try us again in the future.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
mfamily
"Huge casino"
Our room had a view of the roof of the building & our carpet was wet. The room was not as nice as I expected it to be. The pool was very nice & I liked the food court.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Jamie
"Family friendly hotel"
I travel with my 2 boys. We all had an amazing time at the hotel. Pool was outstanding. Personnel at the hotel were the friendliest. I highly recommend this hotel.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Sandra
"Great Hotel, bad view!"
We had a very nice room overlooking the roof tops. Great pool.
Response by Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
Thank you for your time and feedback; we appreciate and value your comments.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Very bad hotel..I had vip card from Expedia and thy don't upgraded me.. Othe out charge me.. !
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Anniversary Trip"
Overall our stay was outstanding. When we arrived we parked in the parking garage which was very easy to find and the elevators in the garage took us to the lobby. We checked in and were given an upgrade to a suite. The suite was beautiful, clean, and very roomy. We had a balcony overlooking the pool. The 4th floor was the only level that had balconies that you could walk out on that i could see. The two pools are divided and large. The cabanas are pricey but very roomy and have a tiki roof look. The pool bar had quick service despite being busy. Restaurants there include a 24 hour place, a coffee shop, an upscale dining spot, and the hard rock cafe. The casino does smell of smoke but as a former smoker years ago it didn't bother me. We won on one the dollar slot machines which was a nice bonus. The room also had excellent bath products from Rock Spa-located near the pool entrance. The lemongrass body lotion smells amazing. They also have an automatic button for Do Not Disturb instead of the paper door hangers which was very convenient. Our room had a deep soaking tub with shutters above it and the shower was the best part. It has two nozzles on each side and one pointing downward. While the resort can be pricey i feel like you do get your monies worth and so much more. There is so much to do and the shops outside are nice too. I highly recommend Kilwins chocolate covered strawberries. We are already planning a trip back.
2 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
"Nice hotel BUT..."
The hotel was great. Pool was fantastic. The cocktails at the pool were ridiculous. I don't mind spending $10 for a drink if there is actually alcohol in it. I even ordered a drink with a shot on the side so I knew alcohol was going in it, I tried the shot before pouring it in my drink and it was extremely watered down. The kicker is supposedly all of their alcohol was mid to high end brands. In summary, the cocktails at the pool are completely watered down and disappointing. Also, the hotel was much further from FT Lauderdale beach than I thought. Overall, nice place to stay.
Response by Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
Thank you so much for your feedback. We will definitely take your comments into consideration.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Disappointed at the HardRock Casino Hotel"
First off,we were disappointed as the hotel reports check-in at 4pm and we arrived 15 minutes early only to find out our room was NOT ready! We had to wait out at the pool for about 25 minutes. The room was very nice, but we were surprised to find mold in the center of shower tilework(AAA 4 diamond hotel) and mentioned it to the staff when checking out. For such a beautiful hotel it really stood out. Also this casino/hotel boast that they have like 10 restaurants but when we started walking around they were either closed or booked. We were there 3/16/15 and they had posters all over about music/bands for St.Patrick's celebration 3/13-3/17 but when we went to the Irish pub at 9pm there was 1 customer and the staff said to comeback 3/17? The pool was gorgeous but closes at 8pm and the deepest section is 3ft 9in, which was disappointing. Really not worth the price!
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
Joan
"Exactly as portrayed online- beautiful!"
From the room to the pool, this place is awesome. It definitely provides everything u need in a vacation destination so u don't even need to leave the property. I was pleasantly surprised to see so many families with young kids. But, the pool is so big its not like they're a buzz kill ;) and it beats spring break crazies. BTW, the pool staff is great. They'll find u a chair if u need help, there are servers so u don't need to get up for food or drink, but the bar in the middle of the pool is a cool spot. We were upgraded to a room with a pool view & balcony- just by asking if it was available, and loved sleeping with the door open listening to the waterfall...& waking up to it, too. I loved all the hard rock themes everywhere u turned- just another example of how they put the guests experience first. The outdoor shops & restaurants are a great option for down time when u need a break from the casino atmosphere. We ate in the food court, hard rock cafe, and Piano- loved them all. Keep in mind there are no refrigerators in room. We bought a small Styrofoam cooler & were all set. U can walk around with drinks thru out the property, they even have plastic cup stations to transfer from glasses. Also, they provide keurigs in room with coffee. Its the most guest-friendly resort I've been to outside of the all-inclusives in the Caribbean. I love this place & will definitely be keeping my eye on promotions so I can return.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Crister
"Beautiful pool"
Loved being able to play the slots, and eat from many choice restaurants. The pool was fabulous and loved the warm sunny weather. Just wish we could have stay longer!
Response by Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
Thanks for the great review! We appreciate and value the time taken to share your experience with us. And hope to have you back for more rockin' good times in the future.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
shawn
"Spring break"
My girlfriend and I stayed in a luxury suite for spring break and it was an awesome time. The hotel and surrounding area offered a lot to do and we were never disappointed. The only bad part is that the shower was clogged when we got there but it got fixed right away.
Response by Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
Thanks for the Rockin' Review! We can't wait for you to come back!
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"Had a great time!"
awsome
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
leni
"Excellent property with great staff"
I absolutely loved the Seminole Hard Rock in Hollywood. The place is beautiful and offers a lot to do. The staff and I mean everyone I met went above and beyond their job description. I would highly recommend this property to anyone in the world.
Response by Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
Thank you so much for that wonderful review! We are committed to delivering rock star experiences to all of our guests. We value your feedback!
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Joey
"Great hotel."
Enjoyed this hotel. Wish the pool stayed open later.
Response by Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your visit and value your time and comments.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
happy traveler
"Business Conference"
The hotel staff was very courteous and attentive. We had a slight problem with check in as our information hadn't been updated for our delayed arrival. The staff worked quickly with Hotels.com to manage the problem. We were a little late for our engagement but were pleased overall with the customer service. Our Conference Hotel was overbooked, and we made the best out of staying at the Casino. :)
3 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
Della
"Under construction"
If Expedia had indicated there was ongoing construction, I would have NEVER booked this hotel!!! There was constant drilling and banging. I have a three year old and she was looking forward to utilizing the pool slide...this was CLOSED due to the construction!! There is suppose to be a zero entry pool with sand (to give a beach effect) NO SAND!! I also rented a car and the hotel charges you $25 per day to valet. I also tried calling Expedia to change my flight to leave earlier the day of my departure and the notified I cannotake any changes to my flight when booking through Expedia. Worst travel experience ever.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Jeannine
"Awesome place"
Great fun with comfort and convince at your fingers.
Response by Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your feedback. Keep on Rockin'!
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
lyn
"Clean and friendly"
Loved this hotel. All of the staff were very helpful and friendly. Rooms were really nice and casino was a lot of fun! Also had good selection of restaurants in the hotel for food.
Response by Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
Thank you for the great review! Please come back and visit us again soon.
Hannah
"Nice,really enjoyed,"
Had fun ,would be nice with all the room they have if there were more activities for kids as most people travel with kids ,would have stayed another night but kids were bored.
Response by Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
Thank you for your rave review! We appreciate you taking time to share your experience. Come back and visit us soon.
"Nice Getting Away"
We had a great time, the staff were helpful, always smiling and happy, they made our stay more enjoyable specially when scaping fom the brutal winter in Boston.
Response by Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
We're very happy you enjoyed your stay, and can't wait for you to visit us in the near future.
Nicka
"Mini-Vegas Vacation"
Very nice hotel for our one night stay to attend a concert. The casino was fun and lively, and the food was excellent at the steak restaurant.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Bonnie
"Off the beaten path"
Have gone here several times for different concerts. The concert arena is large and the sound is fabulous. The dining and shopping are an added bonus. Not to keen on the location but if you have rental car then nothing is that far away.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015