All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
22 Edgerly Road, Boston, MA, 02115, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Cozy little hotel in convenient location"
Small old apartment block converted into a hotel. Reasonably priced for Boston (a ridiculously expensive city as far as accommodation goes). Breakfast provided. Free wifi. Conveniently located near Berklee, Northeastern, Hynes convention center as well as other landmarks. Close to T station, and also conveniently reached from Logan Airport via Back Bay Logan Express bus and a short walk.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
"Best place to stay in Boston"
Perfect location for tourists, very reasonable price, friendly staff, cleanness, comfort. Kitchen with a fridge, microwave, boiling water. Breakfasts! They have all you need, I can't think of a better place to stay
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Andrei
"Great location in the back bay"
Enjoyed the stay. Room was small but had enough space. Bed was comfortable. Hotel parking spots were not so good. They were too narrow and it was tough to get in and out. Someone hit my car doing so. Recommend parking above Whole Foods instead, those spots were a bit larger.
3 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
"Overpriced - tiny room, shared bathroom"
If I had paid 70-100 USD it would be a nice stay but they charged me double for a double bed (not queen nor king) tiny room and shared bathroom! it does not have an elevator, so you have to carry your luggage for 2 floors with very steep stairs.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2014
"Quaint and cozy townhouse in Back Bay"
We wanted a quiet place, and it was, in general. In our ground floor room we could hear the front desk loud and clear. Guests are of the courteous type; staff is very helpful. The continental breakfast had ample choice. Since we did not have a car, the proximity to excellent public transportation is a real plus.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Rivka
"Good Location"
It was in a good location, close to the T and seemed like a safe neighborhood. The staff were very nice and helpful. Mapped out places for us to see and eat, which were wonderful. It's a small quaint place, not fancy but nice and very clean. I would stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
I had to leave hotel at 7 am in the morning, and missed complimentary breakfast from 7:30 am.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Great place to stay near Fenway"
We were in town for a ball game and wanted a place to stay close to Fenway. Oasis was the only reasonably priced lodging anywhere near the park. Keith the inkeeper was personable and efficient. We arrived early and he offered to store our luggage until check in time. He also advised us not to leave the car unattended on the street because police issue tickets really quickly. We were fortunate to arrive early enough to get on site parking. Our room was small but very clean and comfortable. Common areas were attractively decorated and clean. Included continental breakfast was very good, with a good variety of items and beverages. Keith was very helpful by answering any of our questions about the surrounding area. Any of the housekeeping staff we passed by were friendly. It was a pleasant 10 to 15 minute walk to Fenway. We would definitely stay at Oasis again when we are in Boston.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Kris
"would not recommend to anyone"
Our room was a 12 foot by 8 foot closet with a full bed (for two guests I might add) which needs a new mattress severely. Basically you had to turn side ways to get to either side of the bed. My husband and I were on top of one another. There was only one window and we could not control the room temperature (NO THERMOSTAT) so we were hot and cold all night. NOT A GOODNIGHT SLEEP AT ALL!!!!!!! Plus they had construction right outside our window which started at 7am. You are also sharing a bathroom with everyone on your floor. Not at all worth the money. Left the next morning early since we were wide awake at 7am to find out that they would not reimburse our money for the second night that we did not use. Extremely not happy with this hotel.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Jen
"Good value and location"
Good basic room and breakfast. Rooms are small by American standards, but we are not ones to hang out at the hotel. Very clean and good continental breakfast, but nothing fancy. Close to downtown, T, Fenway, etc.
3 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Don't waste your money!"
Really, guys? Cramped, old, unattractive in all ways. Breakfast unremarkable. Great location, though. And quiet. Spend a few bucks more and triple the enjoyment. We spent lots for a room barely larger than the double bed, with shared bath and walking up two flights of stairs. Never again.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Tanglewood visi
"A great, inexpensive place for one or two nights."
For the price, it's a great place to stay. Ideally located close to Fenway with a T station right around the corner. My room was very clean and the shared bath was clean too. Keith, at the front desk, was extremely nice, helpful and a wealth of knowledge and great information about the city. I'd highly recommend a one or two night stay here for the money.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Business trip"
Great location, friendly and helpful staff, away from the hustle bustle of crowds downtown, yet close enough to walk there.
2 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"Awesome, but have $$$ for parking"
The guest house provides $20/day parking but they ran out quickly so I had to pay $33/day at a nearby parking deck. Not really a big deal but the price plus parking wasn't much cheaper than a hotel room where you actually have your own private bathroom. Complimentary breakfast was fine.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"Not for the business traveler"
If you want a good location and aren't too concerned with a business trip or amenities like and iron, board or friendly staff to assist, this is the place for you. It delivered as a cheap, clean B&B but I won't stay here again.
2 night business trip Jul 15, 2014
Chad
"You need to tell your customer!"
This Hotel is located in a nice area close to the Music school---good running distance to Fenway. However, when you know that you have a construction project going on right outside of your guest's window---you need to INFORM them!!! It was a small city Park renovation---but, the machines and eqmt. started right at 7a LOUDLY! Hey---it's not your fault about the construction---but, you need to let your valuable customer know upfront. I will not be returning.
2 night business trip Jul 15, 2014
David L.
"It's a b&b"
My friends joked about visiting me in solitary confinement - my room was terribly small but if you are open to being in the heart of the area at a reasonable price, this is a lovely place. They do have some rooms with private baths but I stayed in a room with a shared bath. Very clean. Guests were social and responsible. I would come back for location alone.
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2014
"good"
this is a hotel in this area with very good performance and price ratio
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
c g
"Quaint B&B in central area"
I liked this place. It is quaint, but welcoming. The innkeeper called me on cellphone to inquire when I'd be coming in. The building is old, but the rooms are spacious. It is a $5 taxi ride from Boston Back-bay station, so very convenient. Included a decent breakfast, and free wifi, so cannot beat it. The soap/shampoo are poor quality, recommend you bring your own. The bed was huge and very comfortable. Quiet neighborhood, and I had a good night's sleep. Would stay here again.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
MC
"Ok"
Labeled as a B&B. However, the breakfast was something you would get at a Residence Inn with out the eggs and bacon. Nice mom and pop place. Well kept. Small but homely. Could be updated.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
"Ideal location for Red Sox Game at Fenway"
From the minute we walked in, we were made to feel welcomed and in good hands. Staff, especially Keith, were knowledgeable and helpful. We had lovely room with private bath and parking was available at $20/per day. Fifteen minute leisurely walk to Fenway Park, the point of our visit. Nearby Newberry Street had many shops and restaurants. Loved the stay.
1 night romance trip Jun 16, 2014
NYCJulia
Nice place, very clean, very friendly but the bed could have been more comfortable. Nice touch with the continental breakfast ( great coffee )
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2014
"Just right"
My son and I were in town for a college visit and planned to catch a Red Sox game whole there. This B-n-B perfectly served our needs and was conveniently located for a relaxing walk to Fenway. Appreciated the hospitalty provided by Victor at the front desk. Would go back!
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
It is a reasonably good place for an overnight stay, but not more than that. The shower stall had Standing Room Only! Finding free Parking is a problem in that part of town and the daily Paid parking facility in an alley, provided by Oasis, was inadequate. The space allocated to me was not level and getting the vehicle in there required all my skills as a seasoned driver. If they can relocate their parking area to a better location and replace their shower stalls, then perhaps it will make Oasis a more favorable guesthouse.
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2014
"Comfortable small hotel close to everything."
Very clean and comfortable run by very friendly and helpful owners.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Good central location in Back Bay"
For a guest house, many amenities, such as complimentary Wifi in the rooms, a nice continental breakfast provided each morning, daily Boston Globe in the sitting rooms. But most of all, the professional staff, from the on-site owners to the helpful front desk staff is what made the stay memorable.
Other trip May 21, 2014
Jerry
"Nice location - close to Prudential Bldg"
The staff was extremely helpful - and room was fine for an overnight stay. Room was small - just a bed, nightstand and small vanity. Was fine for one person, one night. Might have been cramped if you wanted to spend any time in the room except sleep. I was only there one night but felt very safe and comfortable walking late in the evening home from subway station. Had a shared bathroom down the hall, and the room temperature was not controlled by me so I slept with the windows open and was just fine.
1 night trip May 14, 2014
"no internet"
overall not up to the expectation.
1 night business trip May 14, 2014
"Beautiful Location"
The staff were very nice. The buildings were nicely elegant in a beautiful backstreet close to many of Boston's many cultural and musical venues. Restaurant choice was amazing. Boston is a wonderfully foody city. The room was elegantly simple, clean, nice bedding, very clean bathroom, etc. The one issue for me, and this may be personal due to my seasonal allergies, was the fact there is no control over room temperature. It was not a hot night but the wisps of air eecking out of the very small ceiling and floor vents seemed to make no perceptible difference in exchanging warm stale air for cool filtered air. The attendants leave at 11:00 so there was no way to ask whether it could be changed. My sense was that it could not. I stood on a chair and using a piece of toilet tissue as a test, it would not even move the toilet tissue. Alas, please turn up the A/C. At a $180 a night it would have been a lovely buy, if I could have slept better. Air, as I learned in HS and was reinforced at University is an essential element to thrive. Fix it and I will be back.
Other trip May 16, 2014
Sidney
"Nice place, nice staff!!"
Price-Performance-Ratio is unbeatable! The staff is very friendly and helpful. Our room was very clean and had every we needed.
Other trip May 15, 2014
"Good Economy Lodging"
The rooms are clean though cramped. The front desk staff was one of the most patient people I have ever met, although my own patience was exhausted while waiting to check in while he explained a half a dozen times to a person on the phone the difference between a private bath and a shared bath. The location is convenient to public transportation, but the neighborhood is noisy and quite dirty. That said, it was less than half the cost of the big hotels and so I thought it was very good value.
1 night business trip May 6, 2014
"The room was very small! But our stay was great!"
Staff was great, very helpful. Room was very small, but the Oasis Guest house offered everything we needed. The breakfast spread each morning was very good! Great selection! We would return, we would just ask for a larger room next time :)
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Basic Housing"
The Oasis Guest house is pretty basic housing. Nothing fancy, but you're not paying for anything fancy. Location is excellent -- only a 5 min walk to the Prudential Center or Commonwealth Ave, Newberry Street, etc. But, don't labor under any delusions that the rooms in any way compare to even a 3 star hotel. Having said the above we were not unhappy with our stay and we felt that we got a decent value for the money. Staff was super friendly and helpful and the room was quiet. We stayed in a room with an en-suite bathroom but it was tiny with just a shower.
Other trip May 1, 2014
phollis52
"Quality place to stay at an affordable price"
We stayed at the Oasis Guest House for 1 night on a weekend trip to Boston to do some sightseeing. We were pleased with the quality of the service and the cleanliness of the room. The location was great, as it was near a T stop and a very affordable parking garage above the Whole Foods (we could not fit our vehicle, a pick up truck, in their parking spaces, which were very small!). There is a continental breakfast which was nice to have in the morning. This is not a luxury hotel, so if you are looking for that you will be disappointed of course. But, if you are looking for a clean, convenient, friendly, and safe place to stay in downtown Boston this is a great place!
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2014
Kat
"A real Oasis"
Located around the corner where all down town Bostob action is. The staff is helpfull and ready all the time. I will never go to a big chain hotel again.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2014
Rolando Orellana.
"Right in the center of Boston"
Very friendly staff. Relatively basic guesthouse, but great location, and just fine for a one night stay. Much more character then a chain hotel.
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2014
"Boston university and MIT prospect student"
Walk distance to BU and MIT. Small room, but very clean. Missed a closet and a desk. Great value and location.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
alex
"Clean, quick & easy."
Staff was friendly. We only stayed one night (we saw a concert at house of blues which was only .5 miles away) the room was pretty much made up of just a bed, nightstand and dresser. Was clean, two shared bathrooms on the floor. Continental breakfast was nice. I was happy with our stay & would stay there again. No complaints here !
1 night trip Mar 16, 2014
Ashley
"Convinient location close to subway and shopping"
Staff helpfull continetal breakfast, clost os markets snd local pharmacies
4 night trip Mar 24, 2014
"just time for myself"
it was cumffy! n cute!
1 night trip Mar 31, 2014
Renesha Rogers
"Cozy bed and breakfast with great location"
The Oasis a Guest a House is close to Northeastern University, making it a perfect location for me to stay while visiting my son. It's in the vicinity of the Berkeley School of Music, so there are students everywhere, plenty of restaurants around, and I enjoyed the vibrant college atmosphere as I walked around the neighborhood. The guest house was clean and well cared-for, with beautiful vintage furniture in the rooms and sitting area. Daily continental breakfast was basic but appreciated. On the negative side, I was told upon arrival I would be staying in a different building, the Adams House, which is run by the owners of the Oasis, but is without a desk or desk attendant. Others did not seem to mind this, but I did, and asked if I could stay at the place where I had paid to stay. While the staff person did accommodate me by finding me a room at the Oasis, his manner while doing so was patronizing and unsympathetic, and I did not feel welcome there during his desk shifts. I heard other guests getting a warm, gracious welcome, and a tour of the place. The room, which the desk attendant said was the only one available, was lovely and clean, and the bed was very comfortable. But the room was right next to the desk and breakfast area. I was kept awake by loud conversations of desk attendants and guests, and awakened early by the breakfast noise. The room was very cold and required use of a space heater. I'd still recommend the place; just ask for a room upstairs.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Least expensive hotel available at the time"
You get what you pay for. No elevator, steep stairs. Breakfast is served at 7:30 AM which is late for many here on business. My room was too warm without a way to control it. Otherwise the bed was comfortable and the location is good, with access to the nuber 1 bus to Harvard square, and the Hyne;s Convention Center stop on the T green line. The Oasis is near the Berklee School of Music.
4 night business trip Mar 12, 2014
Nice and quiet place. The only thing of inconvenience is the lack of a microwave and coffee maker in the room.
2 night trip Mar 9, 2014
Julie K.
i enjoyed the stay and the staff was very much helpful and friendly. It was also close to my conference facility.
6 night business trip Mar 1, 2014
Anna Jonas
"Short stay in Boston."
Great value. Good location and helpful staff. Very accommodating. I would recommend this B&B.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2014
"Oasis Guest House"
Good hotel, good staff, comfortable. Only stayed one night.
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
"Clean and Convenient Guest House - Close to "T""
This was my first time trying this property, and I was a happy customer. The dining and kitchen areas were clean, as was my room. I chose a room with bathroom, however some rooms share a set of bathrooms which give you an even less expensive option. The service was outstanding. Some highlights: very comfortable bed, good water pressure and hot water, quick and easy continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi throughout the building, and extremely well located for "T" usage and walking just about anywhere. Some very minor points: the sound insulation isn't the best inside/out - but I didn't find it bothersome. They could also upgrade their TV's at some point, and maybe put in some heavy curtains for those later morning sleepers. Overall, I will definitely be back and will recommend to my friends and family.
2 night trip Jan 30, 2014
Curt
No radiator
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2014
Mohammad
"Great location!"
Friendly staff, convenient location, yummy continental breakfast!
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
"This place was fantastic. Near many shops/"
They were so friendly. It was very quaint and lovely. we had so much fun. It is near boston attractions, shops and restaurants in walking distance
Other trip Jan 6, 2014