All hotels in St. George, Utah, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here60 W Saint George Blvd, St. George, UT, 84770, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Wasnt worth the price"
Room had a smell, limited channels on tv, view was nice over the swimming pool, no iron, no hair dryer
good
"Holy cheap mattress!"
Imy husband went to sleep in our car because the mattress was so bad. Staff was very friendly and the room was clean, but that mattress! Wow! Horrible.
"Rough night's sleep"
The staff at the hotel were amazing. The mattress in our room was horrible. It felt like I was sleeping on an over inflated air mattress. Every move sounded like I was on an air mattress. I did not get any sleep for two nights.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
We came in late and the person at the desk was very nice but seemed very confused about where our paperwork was to check us in. It took close to a half an hour and we were all exhausted. The bed was rather hard but the room was clean.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Cari
"It wasn't bad"
It wasn't bad this hotel was dated, lot of patch work to try to revamp the hotel
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Too small!"
We were booked for 7 nights & checked out after the first night.
7 night family trip Aug 19, 2014
"Interesting historical area"
It was a nice little hotel in an interesting area. Enjoyed our stay although the beds were a little hard for our taste.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Dodds
"The Location was nice."
The location of the hotel was nice, we went sight seeing and seen some historic things. The room was clean, and nice. The bed was not comfortable at all, when you move you can here the springs pop, the bed was very hard. the Air conditioner did not work well at all.We had it on high and it took along time for the room to cool, it was hard to sleep being it was hot. The one thing I liked was it had a sliding glass door that led to the outside. Nice size refrigerator small microwave.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Convenient.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Cheap Couple of Nights"
I was looking for a place that was cheap for the two nights that I was staying there. When we arrived we had a very friendly and cheerful greeting from the staff (Jeff). He talked about getting breakfast in the mornings, and then went on to explain a little about St. George and some of the history sites and attractions that are popular.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"Nice hotel, pool, and location."
We often stay in St. George since it is half way from the California beach to the Colorado Mountains and our usual hotel was full so we searched and found the Inn at St. George. It was quite comfortable with a very friendly staff. The pool was a welcome sight on a hot evening and the free breakfast got us going in the morning. The location is near to a lot of restaurants. We would stay here again.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Not impressed. Enough said. If you don't want negative comments, don't ask questions
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Hotel staff were very friendly. Room said King Suite but was really just a room with a king bed and sink/fridge/micro/toaster oven. No couch as shown in pictures on website and it was just one large room. Bathroom was partially updates, floors and doors still could use an overhaul. Room was clean. Door did not shut unless u slammed it.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"No iron, hair dryer"
Okay.
3 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2014
"Quite inn. Different from the normal chain hotels."
A great place for an over night stay. Very friendly. Rooms have recently remodeled. Very clean.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
teresa
"Inn at St. George"
Many nice updates have been made to this hotel however the rooms are still very basic and simple. The sheeets seemed worn and had small fuzz/lint on them. It's fine for an overnight or two. The breakfast bar is quite nice---much more than a basic continental breakfast.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Solid motel for a reasonable price"
I just needed a place to stay for a night in St. George and found this motel to be great for that purpose. Nothing fancy but I found the room to be clean, quiet, spacious, and in good condition, with a comfortable bed and pillows. There is a nice view of the mountain from the room windows. I did have a minor issue with my a/c but the motel staff was super responsive and got things resolved right away. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
"Nice Hotel and close to Old Downtown."
We book our room very last minute and did not get to fully read reviews, but the hotel was clean, comfy, and nice for the price. It's central location in the city was a plus. The man working the night we checked in was very nice, courteous and helpful. We'd stay here again,
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Lizzy
"Outstanding service"
Everyone we dealt with either telephonically and in person at the counter where friendly and were willing to go the extra mile.
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
Tara
"OK"
Walls were paper thin and there wasn't much for breakfast.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Not a fan of the spiderwebs surrounding the pool chairs, that made me feel like the pool was not well maintained. Also the water that came out of the faucet when I started a shower was brown for a minute. I got charged $6 more than what the online booking price was
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Hotel downtown St. George"
Staff was nice. The bed was very hard. Air condioning in room was very loud turned off & on, difficult to regulate temperature. Shower had poor water pressure, hot & cold hard to regulate, fluctuated hot/cold. Toilet clogged up easily. :/ Pool was OK. Noisy.. woke up every morning hearing housekeeping banging around in rooms near by. No iron/ ironing board in room.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Larsen
"' wasn't the best"
Great location but very average hotel room. The staff was friendly and very accommodating. One big issue we had was with the shower. Very out of date and didn't look the cleanest. We skipped the shower in the room and took one at a relative's house instead. We were within walking distance to Ancestor square and many of the great shops in the area. Can't beat the location! Prices were decent.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Ben
Staff was pleasant, continental breakfast was weak, rooms are spartan. Needs to improve lighting in rooms.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Place is a little old.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2014
Dom
"nice stay"
very nice stay came in super late and check in pretty fast
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Great Location!"
Location of The Inn is great! However, if you are after comfort keep looking! Bed was horrible! Probably the most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept in! Staff was friendly, location is great - would not recommend if you need a restful nights sleep.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Bridget
"Convinient location"
Rooms clean, was remodeled a couple of years ago. Hotel need some updating on the outside and and walkway. Close to restaurants, shopping etc. located in downtown with nice park if you like to take a walk. Staff very friendly. Rooms do not have a hairdryer but you can borrow one at the front disk. No coffee maker but refrigerator and microwave
2 night trip Jul 5, 2014
The Vikings
"Good price, thin walls"
For a quick stay-over, the price was right. However, the location is next to busy road and the walls were too thin. Although AC worked well enough to cool the room, it was very loud and brought smoke into the room on the ground floor. The ice machine didn't work. St. George is terrific but we will probably try a different hotel next time.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Velo
"Friendly staff"
Great hotel for the price you pay. The pool was dirty but still swim able.
"The office staff Was Wonderful"
The office staff saw to our needs beyond a normal experience. We were having a family reunion so my sister, sons, nephew and 2 cousins and their wives stayed there. They opened up the breakfast room twice for us so we had a place to congregate (and play cards! ;D)
Carole
"Great Place"
Paid for the suite so the room was large and comfortable. Mattresses are very low grade but stayed only one night so it was okay for the price. Young man working the front desk was super nice and helpful. Breakfast is okay, nothing outstanding but for the price, the Inn is a beautiful place to stay. Location is right downtown and walking distance to shops and restaurants.
3 night trip Jul 2, 2014
dreamer656
The hotel staff was excellent, knowledgable and helpful in sharing information about the city. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and would stay here again.
We didn't know what to expect after reading mixed review. However, the room was exceptionally clean; the bed had wonderful sheets; the pool was so refreshing in the 97 degree weather and staff was friendly. No complaints at all.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"Friendly Staff, Nice location, but needs work."
The staff was friendly enough, and great location, but the room and hotel is out dated, and could have been cleaner. Even though the hotel didn't allow pets, our room had dog hair all over the bed valances. The shower went cold every 30 seconds or so. I am glad I didn't pay full price. Full price I would have expected better.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
"lots of maintenance unfinished"
The hotel staff was great. The room and upgrades that were done to it were not. There was speckling on the walls.. the sink was unfinished. The beds were not firm at all. The door had a hole in it where a handle use to be. It looked like the paid to have upgrades but that the person that did it, did not finish the job.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
Mikah
"eh..."
Bed wasn't very comfortable, room felt cramped, couldn't reposition showerhead (only sprayed on my upper body, couldn't reposition to spray lower.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
Friendly attentive staff. Hotel located near a nice city park. Also George's Corner nearby is great place for dinner.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"No safety lock."
So every hotel room I have ever stayed in has had a saftey lock on the door. One that you lock before you sleep so that no one, even if they have a key can enter your room. My room didnt have one. I also could not lock the deadbolt and in order to lock the handel I had to jam my shoulder into the door. Not okay. When I called the from office they came up to check it out and said "I think you should be alright." I did not ask for his oppionion, I said I wanted a room in which I feel SAFE. They changed my room but not without my persistent demand and trying to guilt me into staying in my original room. The front office did not allow me to talk to the manager and said she would be there the next morning. After an hour and a half a new room and attitude from employees I decided to let it be and talk to the manager the next day. She apologized, and offered to give a 50 pecent refund which I have yet to see refunded. Unless the manager is there inspect your room and check to see if the door will lock before leaving the hotel.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Sleepless night"
The most uncomfortable small bed I have ever slept in! I will never stay there again.
"Run far away..."
My family's stay at this hotel lasted all of 20 minutes. The hotel front desk staff was very pleasant but upon arriving at our room the fun stopped. The first thing we noticed was the smell. Very unpleasant. We opened a window which overlooked a very attractive dirt area in the back of the hotel which cars used to cut through the parking lots. While looking around my wife and I noticed mold in the bathroom,on the tile under the sink the room was in a general unclean might I say disgusting state. The beds have only sheets on them and the carpet is stained. The walls are paper thin as well so say goodbye to privacy. We immediately checked out and stayed at another establishment in St. George.
Tysen
"St. George Weekend Getaway"
Hotel stay was pleasant. Had never stayed in downtown area before. Visited the pool but it would have been nicer if they had a Jacuzzi. On Sunday morning we were awoken by Utility Workers fixing a power pole behind hotel. Not hotel fault but was still inconvenienced. Overall stay was very pleasant.
"Decent Place"
The hotel was recently renovated. Beds were new and comfortable. Great location in central St. George- can walk to numerous restaurants. Biggest issue was the shower head. It only moved left to right, not up and down so you had to move around in the shower to get fully rinsed off.
4 night business trip Jun 15, 2014
Ken
"Close to The Temple"
This hotel is super convenient if you are planning on visiting the St. George Temple and/or Brigham Young's winter house.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Letishia
"Real potential"
needs updating, got a good deal on expedia for the rooms and if your not going to linger in the rooms they are sufficient for being downtown with a pool
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
The room was very clean, cozy and comfortable. For an older motel it seemed nice and new inside the room.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"great staff"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. An older hotel, but updating was good and rooms were clean. Airconditioner was a little noisey. Overall enjoyed our stay
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
"Our Room"
Our reserved room was ready when we arrived. We stayed in the room not connected to the pool rooms. First thing I noticed was the dark blinds could not be closed all the way, I make-shift them to close. The beds..... maybe I'm spoiled, were very old or cheap spring type mattresses. Had a good shower..... but the tile on the walls need help. They had no bed spreads on either bed, which I liked. Clean heavy sheets, and you adjusted the room temp for your comfort. Overall .... it was Saturday night, and all I wanted was a shower to get the smoke from the campfire off me, and a clean bed...... I got what I paid for.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"INN"
Not a bad place to stay. Decent rooms. AC works amazing! Good location. Close to restrants and the mall and also gas stations. Beds are decent. Front office service is great!! I would stay there again!
2 night business trip May 30, 2014
This was my second stay at this motel. I found out this time that not all rooms have bath tubs. I was with my toddler and he hates showers, so the neighbors probably wondered what was going on when he screamed! I think the front desk would have switched me, but I had already thrown trash in the garbage and brought all our stuff in, etc. so didn't want to bother. Overall, happy with my stay and the free internet and free breakfast.
1 night trip May 25, 2014