All hotels in St. George, Utah, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here60 W Saint George Blvd, St. George, UT, 84770, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Beautiful views, nice location."
Quaint place with good access to Snow Canyon. Had to move rooms once due to malfunctioning room key - but otherwise good stay and very nice staff.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Inn was ok..best thing is kocation. don't know if id stay again
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Debbie
"Zz"
Didn't like
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
it was good the place was clean and priced very good
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
wayne
"aghhhhh"
Nothing out of the ordinary...we woke up at 0300 and decided would be more comfortable at home...so we drove 2 hours home. We won't be staying there again.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
BARBARA
"Great location good for the price!"
The room keys didn't work so we had to have a manager come open our door and give us his key so we could come and go because maintenance wasnt in there until the morning it was dingy but had fresh paint so it smelled okay it was good for the price.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Lame"
Unless your goal is just to crash somewhere cheap for the night and then be on your way at first light you will likely be disappointed.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"Not tech savy"
The shower only (no tub) caught us off guard. They didn't have the technology to find our reservation so I had to do all the calling and convincing that we had a reservation already paid. Office help was not rude just didn't have the tools to make it smooth. Pillows and blankets were nice.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Taff
"Room was priced @ $65/night and I over paid by $50"
The bed was probably the worst I have ever laid on, the room door had to be slammed shut just to get it to shut and lock otherwise you could just push open, the room was musky smelling, and the shower kept jumping from cold to hot and wouldn't stay a constant temperature. Also when I first arrived the man at the front counter just casually took his time and was more interested in talking to a fellow employee about golf then trying to check me in with an expeditious manner. The room was also dirty when I checked in and trash was under the bed, also one of the lamps next to the bed was not plugged in however it plugs in behind the bed but the frame and bed are so heavy apparently nobody bothers to fix it.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Don't be fooled!"
You are not getting what is pictured. I almost feel cheated. Im not sure how this place is getting good reviews. But this place is not worth the stay. We only booked here because the hotels we normally stay at were full. They admitted to giving us a room that they knew the toilet didn't work! YOUR MONEY IS BEST USED ELSEWHERE!
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"THE INN"
For the price, hotel was good but could have used an upgrade on the bed and furniture.
3 night trip Nov 7, 2014
mison
"Okay for passing through"
Okay for a place to sleep and clean up. Internet was not functional. They are "working" on it. Quiet. Walking distance to lots of history and good eating. Very accommodating staff. Had to pick up a hair dryer in the office.
2 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"Clean, comfortable, and refurbished!"
I was glad to get the room for a reasonable price on a very busy weekend in St. George (high school band competitions were there). The Inn is old, but the rooms had been refurbished . . . new paint, all clean and comfortable. Staff friendly. Breakfast good . . many were enjoying the make your own waffles. I would go there again.
2 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
Kay
"Good for us and for Fido."
Spacious and comfortable with nice amenities. Only lacking an in-room blowdryer, but I can bring my own. Our dog was happy to be there with us.
3 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
patricia
"Mattress of poor Quality"
The hotel was okay except for the very firm uncomfortable mattress in room #208. I only got a couple of nights sleep and with my somewhat troubled back, I was really hurting when we left.Hopefully,other rooms had better ones.I probably won't stay there again.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Lela
"Stay over Snow Canyon half marathon weekend"
My husband and I went down to St. George for a half marathon. The Inn at St. George was a good place for us to stay. All of the staff was really nice and managed things very well and orderly even though the hotel was full to capacity. The rooms were clean and didn't have any weird smells or anything. The only downside is the mattress was very firm and bouncy, but we were too tired from our run to care too much about that.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Ashley
"Good stay for the price"
The room was nice, clean. The bed was comfortable, the water in the shower went from cold to hot back and forth while showering which wasn't nice, The bed frame corners were sticking out a lot, I kept hitting my knee every time I walked by, ended up with about 4 bruises by the time I went home. Hotel is close to pretty much everything around. Parking was overloaded, the pool did not look clean. Might have been because the weather was cold and wasn't really in use. The breakfast was tasty. Overall, was a nice stay. Did not see any roaches or had any problems with the cleanliness.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
gabriela
"Athletic event weekend."
Good stay. Comfortable rooms, sell out, but no problem with noise. I wish it had a tub, but the shower, bathroom was clean and nice. We were very close to all places we needed to go too. Desk manager was very helpful and answered any questions we had.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Was a little disappointed"
it was cheap. it was close to a lot of restaurants. The walls were to thin. We didn't get to sleep till close to 1AM cause of the people next door. We heard all doors down the hall when they closed / opened. Breakfast was waffles and toast and cereal. simple tub bathroom that was surprisingly spacious. the bedroom was large..but the sliding glass door was out to a shared patio that actually is a second entrance as it goes out to the parking lot.
Foremore
"Big room!"
Pro: Big room with fridge and microwave with mini kitchen. Con: Bed was to hard and the pillow to soft but that's just me and the bathroom had mold and the toilet was dirty.
Etnieus
"i hate bugs"
We checked in and the receptionist was very nice. Then got into the room the bed was very uncomfortable. The walls are paper thin so we heard everyone in the pool. The gate squeeked every time someone left. It was passed 10:00 i dont know why they were allowed to swim so late in the first place. The breakfast was cereal, milk, orange juice, coffee, yogert and a line of 100 people to use the waffle maker. the shower had two options really hot or really cold and switch between them randomly, and a really creepy bug with long antennas poked out from the picture right above the bed so we ran out.
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
king bed frame is not good. I hit my shin on it several times. They should put a screen on the bathroom window or a fan in the bath room.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2014
"nice location and clean and friendly. I enjoyedit"
I now have 3 reviews rejected. As far as I can tell I followed the guidelines. So Now I am not going to review anything.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Diana
"no coffee in room"
strange that you get your food in the lobby then go to a different romm to eat
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
the viking
"Great location....but hotel needs more work"
Smelly & stufffy smell upon entering room. The smell couldn't be eliminated so i changed rooms. Same thing. Supposedly non-smoking so not sure what the smell was. Staff was really nice and tried to accommodate me, but their facilities need more work. i.e. no hair dryer in room; no hand lotion, etc. I will not stay there again, although the location is very convenient.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Vicki
"Highly Recommended"
Great hotel for a great price. We booked a two queen bed regular room but when we checked in they offered us a free upgrade to a suite they had available since we didnt get there unitl midnight. The hotel was very nice, the room had a kitchen with everything but a stove, it had a george forman style grill for you though, with all amenities that were brand new. Breakfast was also very good and everyone was nice, highly recommend this hotel!
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
Justin
"simple, you get what you pay for"
stayed one night and it was fine. we tried to book again but it was sold out.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
rg
Everything was great. The shower ceiling is peeling, and needs some attention, but everything else was great.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was musty smelling and dark. Bed was not very comfortable. Would only stay there again if the rates were lower than what I paid on this stay, I felt the rates were high for the quality of hotel.
2 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
"The room was adequate."
The room was adequate. Not very roomy. The bed was kind of hard. I would say the staff was helpful and apologetic about any problems we had. The breakfast was OK, not much room to eat or move around. Over all it was clean, but just an OK motel room. I wouldn't rave over our experience. . I didn't hate it but I will choose another place next time.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Patty
"What does non smoking mean?"
Obviously it means something different to some guests. The hotel should not have rented that room out until it was clear of the smoke. I am very allergic and didn't have my inhaler with me and they couldn't give me another room. The bathroom shower ran hot, cold, hot .. during my shower. The shower head was weirdly nonadjustable, very high and pointed at the wall. I could not even get my hair rinsed well. Small, old shower and the grout and edges were disgusting. And the shower dripped all night long. We could not tighten it to make it stop. We had been up for 2 days straight due to a cycling event and were exhausted and in need of a good shower. Ugh!
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
The pool was ill-kept and the place was overall just gross.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
"Wasnt worth the price"
Room had a smell, limited channels on tv, view was nice over the swimming pool, no iron, no hair dryer
good
"Holy cheap mattress!"
Imy husband went to sleep in our car because the mattress was so bad. Staff was very friendly and the room was clean, but that mattress! Wow! Horrible.
"Rough night's sleep"
The staff at the hotel were amazing. The mattress in our room was horrible. It felt like I was sleeping on an over inflated air mattress. Every move sounded like I was on an air mattress. I did not get any sleep for two nights.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
We came in late and the person at the desk was very nice but seemed very confused about where our paperwork was to check us in. It took close to a half an hour and we were all exhausted. The bed was rather hard but the room was clean.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Cari
"It wasn't bad"
It wasn't bad this hotel was dated, lot of patch work to try to revamp the hotel
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Too small!"
We were booked for 7 nights & checked out after the first night.
7 night family trip Aug 19, 2014
"Interesting historical area"
It was a nice little hotel in an interesting area. Enjoyed our stay although the beds were a little hard for our taste.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Dodds
"The Location was nice."
The location of the hotel was nice, we went sight seeing and seen some historic things. The room was clean, and nice. The bed was not comfortable at all, when you move you can here the springs pop, the bed was very hard. the Air conditioner did not work well at all.We had it on high and it took along time for the room to cool, it was hard to sleep being it was hot. The one thing I liked was it had a sliding glass door that led to the outside. Nice size refrigerator small microwave.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Convenient.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Cheap Couple of Nights"
I was looking for a place that was cheap for the two nights that I was staying there. When we arrived we had a very friendly and cheerful greeting from the staff (Jeff). He talked about getting breakfast in the mornings, and then went on to explain a little about St. George and some of the history sites and attractions that are popular.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"Nice hotel, pool, and location."
We often stay in St. George since it is half way from the California beach to the Colorado Mountains and our usual hotel was full so we searched and found the Inn at St. George. It was quite comfortable with a very friendly staff. The pool was a welcome sight on a hot evening and the free breakfast got us going in the morning. The location is near to a lot of restaurants. We would stay here again.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Not impressed. Enough said. If you don't want negative comments, don't ask questions
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Hotel staff were very friendly. Room said King Suite but was really just a room with a king bed and sink/fridge/micro/toaster oven. No couch as shown in pictures on website and it was just one large room. Bathroom was partially updates, floors and doors still could use an overhaul. Room was clean. Door did not shut unless u slammed it.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"No iron, hair dryer"
Okay.
3 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2014
"Quite inn. Different from the normal chain hotels."
A great place for an over night stay. Very friendly. Rooms have recently remodeled. Very clean.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
teresa
"Inn at St. George"
Many nice updates have been made to this hotel however the rooms are still very basic and simple. The sheeets seemed worn and had small fuzz/lint on them. It's fine for an overnight or two. The breakfast bar is quite nice---much more than a basic continental breakfast.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Solid motel for a reasonable price"
I just needed a place to stay for a night in St. George and found this motel to be great for that purpose. Nothing fancy but I found the room to be clean, quiet, spacious, and in good condition, with a comfortable bed and pillows. There is a nice view of the mountain from the room windows. I did have a minor issue with my a/c but the motel staff was super responsive and got things resolved right away. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
"Nice Hotel and close to Old Downtown."
We book our room very last minute and did not get to fully read reviews, but the hotel was clean, comfy, and nice for the price. It's central location in the city was a plus. The man working the night we checked in was very nice, courteous and helpful. We'd stay here again,
Other trip Aug 1, 2014