All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America

"Comfy Beds!"
Room was very clean, new feeling, very comfortable beds and sheets, cool view of the freedom tower. A little toasty in the room, resolved with cracking the window. A little noisy with construction below on a Saturday morning. Overall, would recommend.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"No Regrets"
Very friendly, helpful staff with a comfortable room and a good value for New York City.
5 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
"Great price/location"
We were in NYC for a college visit to FIT. The hotel was the Perfect location, near the campus, subway. Easy to get around. Hotel needs updating, but good experience. Great price !
2 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
"TRIPP TO NEW YORK"
STAFF WAS EXCELENT!!!! ROOMS VERY SMALL. CITY VIEW WAS CONFINED TO WALLS OF OTHER BUILDINGS. LOCATION VERY GOOD, HALF A BLOCK AWAY FROM AVENUE OF THE AMERICAS. WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF TIMES SQUARE AND MACYS. BAR DOES NOT SERVE FOOD AFTER 12:00 PM
4 night family trip Feb 11, 2015
MARIA IRENE
Hotel was very clean, modern, and well attended. The service was outstanding.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
Adam
"Clean, comfortable room, good location"
The hotel met our expectations. Hotel is located close to subway, restaurants, and shops. Short walk to Madison Square Garden and Penn Station. Room was small, but clean and comfortable. Free in-room wi-fi, newspapers and coffee in lobby. Friendly and helpful staff at the reception desk.
Ed
"Welcoming"
Liked welcoming staff coming and goinggoing. Liked complimentary coffee. Best decor of 4 hotels i've been in. Like modern decor bright colors with dark wood, all of which added to comfortable stay. Thank you!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"great location"
I had a good time .. Nice location and great staff... Vallet parking was ok
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
nick
"Great value great location"
Excellent location..close to subways and restaurants but then again restaurants are everywhere in Manhattan..rooms are cramped but decent...thermostat was not functioning well so it was either too hot or too cold. Shower stall was clean but worn out. Hotel lobby was nice..staff was helpful and friendly which is unusual for nyc. Good price so cannot beat that...
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Gustavo
"Warm n comfy"
Comfortable beds, warm room, friendly staff
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
"Good place to stay"
I requested the fridge through Hotels.com page. I did not expect I would get one, but they gave me one. It was very helpful. Receptionists were pleasant. The room was rather small if you stayed as a family of 4. I stayed with my preteen, so it was big enough. But like others said, it is in the middle of Manhattan; cannot complain. Bed was comfortable. Nice to have a safe in the room. Plenty of coffee and tea bags were available. Elevator was confusing at first; you need to put your card key to press the floor number. Close to Whole Foods. 2 blocks away from 23 rd Subway station. Convenient and safe location. Overall, I will stay again.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Decent hotel"
Comfortable room by NYC standards
1 night trip Jan 30, 2015
"Clean and hotel, great price"
Older but fine and good for the money.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
Nick
"Loved this hotel"
I really loved this hotel. We rent a room in NYC about 4 or 5 times a year and this was one of the best experiences for the price. The staff was lovely, the beds were super comfortable, the room was a good size and clean as a whistle, there was free coffee in the morning. I really have nothing negative to say. The neighborhood is not my favorite but is really close to the Village so who cares.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Great location/neighborhood"
Fantastic location. Super convenient for access to anywhere in the city.
2 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
The staff was very friendly and helpful in all aspects
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Great location!"
We were there for one night to attend a documentary premiere show at the Leo Baeck Institute....which was withing walking distance. Excellent location and amenities.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Betty
"perfect for a quick nyc getaway"
easy to get to from both the bus and train - subway right there - chelsea a great neighborhood - hotel perfect for two adults and one small child
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
wendy
"good value"
Great location, good value, clean comfortable room!
3 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
"Birthday Party Weekend"
We stayed here for my sister's 29th birthday. It was a nice stay and convenient to bars and restaurants. Very easy to get around. The hotel staff was very friendly, however their knowledge of NYC landmarks was limited. They told one of our friends from Texas that they would upgrade his room to the view of the "Freedom Tower". Their view was actually of the Empire State Building and the Chrysler Building. The room was comfortable and definitely a great deal for what we paid for it. I would stay here again!
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
Ravi
"Awesome stay!"
It was an overnight stay for my fiance and I. We had a wonderful visit. Stay was super friendly and accommodating. The room decor was very modern as well.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
Staff was very friendly. Workout room had weights, treadmill, bicycle, elliptical, and TV. Great stay.
4 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
"3.5/5 Stars"
A very nice hotel. Not the best but still was very pleasant. Great neighborhood.
1 night trip Jan 9, 2015
"Nice hotel very well located"
Comfortable room, small, but clean. Nice beds. Secure and well located. Good price.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Marco J.
"Disapointed"
Disappointed with Service. Would not book again!
3 night business trip Jan 1, 2015
"Family Holiday Trip to the city"
Nice, clean place to stay. Perfect for what we needed. Location is great. Best part was the professionalism of the staff. My 7yr old son lost his I-Pad. The hotel staff found it in the room after we checked out & returned it!! Fantastic!
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Would highly recommend this hotel."
Located in a nice neighborhood. We went to experience NYC at Christmastime. This hotel put us in walking distance to everything we wanted to see!
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Marsha
"Great NYC Stay"
In NYC for 2 days between Christmas & New Year's with family for first time. Hotel was very nice, staff was terrific, and the location was perfect.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"could not get to my room"
Everything was good except the second night after being at a job for very long hrs we could not enter the room because our card did not work and it took a while till we were let back in to the room we were totally exhausted and wanted to sleep right away we needed too. It was just an inconvenience.
2 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
Josephine A
"Quick getaway for the family"
Very reasonably priced hotel for the city .Rooms are small but very clean . The hotel staff are wonderful . Would I stay here again ? For the price ! Absolutely .
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Christopher
For a city view room at $350/night, I was expecting the room to be good sized, comfortable and have a good view. Instead it was a small room, with two beds, no place to sit and the only view I got was of the opposite building. The bathroom showerhead was broken, and it leaked water all over. The staff were prompt and replace the showerhead, which was really nice of them.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
This hotel is quite nice. Rooms modern and up to date, very clean. Hotel staff very helpful. Main issue was with sound from the street (it is NYC, duh!) and in the room above. Also, difficult to regulate the temperature. I am sure if we had requested a different room we would have been accommodated, but didn't go to that effort. Give it a try, but ask for a room facing away from the street.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Robin
"The staff are the nicest!"
We spent two night here at the end of December 2014. The rates were high in my book but reasonable for NYC. The room was clean but quite small. I was not surprised by the size of the room though, as I had read other reviews that stated the same. Two small complaints: the room was too warm, and one of our comforters had stains on it so we had them bring us a new one. When in NYC, we are out and about a lot, so we're mostly looking for a good place to shower and sleep, so this fit the bill. What I most appreciated about Four Points Chelsea was the nice and helpful staff. They were all very friendly, professional, and helpful! Thank you all!
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Jenn V.
"One night stay"
Overall, stay was ok. Something should be done about the lobby, furniture"s too old.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
TEMITOPE
"Our Stay"
Unfortunately our stay was due to a death in the family, but the hotel and our room was very comfortable, quiet and worked well for us.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"So so"
If your staying for work and need a bed, then great. If your staying with family, spend an extra $50 and get a much better hotel.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Wonderful location and hotel"
Staff was incredibly nice. Rooms were ready at 3PM on the dot - not a lot of chance of an earlier check in but that's NYC during Christmas. They stored our luggage (and we had a lot) without a problem. Room was clean. Small, but that's what you get in NYC. Right near FIT and a short walk to just about everything and the subway. Highly Recommend.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Stephen
"Christmas in NY"
It was great only thing that needs improvement is the windows. They were filthy. And when we checked out we let the hotel hold our belongings which took them 30 min. to find. Other than that it was wonderful.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Localization of the hotel is just perfect. The room is very small. That's ok for 02 people, maximum 03.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Robson
"Nice location , small rooms"
Easy to get around , a lot to experience in the area. Lobby is large but everything upstairs is tiny. Rooms are very small.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Bryan
"Good bet"
Great price and nice hotel booked at the last minute. Front desk staffer was very friendly. Happy we made the choice to stay there.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Shaunna
"Very nice stay"
Very nice property and good location near Chelsea.
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
"Love the staff!"
Hotel staff very friendly and helpful. Every one. Location was perfect for us. Rooms are very small. Beds a bit soft. Overall a great deal for the money.
2 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
"Very small and tight room, but in a very nice nbhd"
In a very nice nbhd, small and tight when there are two beds
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Lenny
"Disaster of Environmental Policy!"
I would hang my towels up so that they wouldn't clean them everyday (saving water, electricity, pollution) and they would still wash them each of the 4 days I was there. This seemed very strange to me as it is standard policy throughout all the hotels I stay at (You know the cards they lay on your bed explaining this? I don't even read the cards anymore because it is second nature to me, like not littering or recycling.) I told the front desk this at check-out and she said that this is their policy. I suggested they change this to save the hotel money and also save water, electricity, pollution for the rest of the world. She said no, looked very bewildered and said she wouldn't even mention this to anyone else on the hotel staff because it is just their policy (Those responses that say to you "Hey, I just work her man"). Well, your environmental policy works horribly and it affects you and the rest of us that share this small fragile planet. Signed, a guy who can reuse his towel for a day or two and still smell fresh as a daisy:)
4 night business trip Nov 30, 2014
"Good and nice Hotel"
The only thing to improve is the Restaurant.
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Ruben
"THE HOTEL WAS NICE-SMALL ROOM BUT CLEAN AND THE ST"
WE ARRIVED THE NIGHT BEFORE A HOLIDAY THE PLACE WAS BUSY AND THE STAFF COULD NOT BE MORE HELPFUL. THEY REALLY WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO HELP US OUT AND BE HELPFUL. I WOULD RETURN AGAIN AND WOULD REFEER OTHERS TO THIS HOTEL.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
ANNMARIE
"Great NYC stay"
Wonderful, kind and helpful staff. The rooms are NYC small, but comfortable, with great beds, sheets and comfortable. we did not have a bathtub and upon request were moved to an even nicer room with a king instead of doubles. Very pleasant experience. The neighborhood can feel a little desolate, but I felt safe.
1 night business trip Nov 25, 2014
Kate
"Not like what I expect"
They don't have parking for over side car. It's so noisy from out side.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Nhon
"Clean, very friendly and helpful staff."
Our family of 5 comes to Manhattan each year before Thanksgiving. We usually stay in Times Square, but wanted something different. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly. No complaints whatsoever. It was also very reasonably priced.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2014