Quality Inn & Suites Bayer's Lake, Halifax
Situated in the heart of Halifax, Quality Inn & Suites Bayer's Lake is close to Kearney Lake Beach, Hemlock Ravine Park, and Mount Saint Vincent University. Also nearby are Aplaydia Indoor Playground and Halifax Mainland Common Park.
Quality Inn & Suites Bayer's Lake has a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a waterslide. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. There is a 24-hour business center on site. A complimentary breakfast is available. Additional amenities include a spa tub, spa services, and a fitness center. Complimentary self parking is available onsite for guests.
The 113 air-conditioned guestrooms at Quality Inn & Suites Bayer's Lake include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is provided. Televisions are equipped with satellite channels and pay movies. All accommodations provide phones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). In-room microwaves and refrigerators are provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $94
- Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
- Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking
- Business Room, Non Smoking
- Business Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- Business Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
- Business Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
At a glance
- This hotel has 113 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Free self parking
- Free RV/bus/truck parking
Nearby Two Star Halifax hotels
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast
- Indoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Spa tub
- Arcade/game room
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 1981
- Conference space size (meters) - 178
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Top Halifax hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Halifax
- Cambridge Suites HotelFrom
"Stayed for a week. So close to everything. The Front desk staff is second to none. Amazing people, friendly, professional, and always cheerful. the Continental Breakfast is…"Apr 8, 2015
- Delta BarringtonFrom
"there for the curling and enjoyed not having to go outside .Restaurant was a little pricey 'People on the desk were great."Apr 1, 2015
- Best Western Plus Dartmouth Hotel & SuitesFrom
"Enjoyed my stay. The first night we had a king sized sweet including a privacy door to the bedroom.It was quiet and very relaxing.The second night we had a room with a large jet…"Mar 22, 2015
- The HalliburtonFrom
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Embrace Spa. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
The spa is open select days.
Awards and affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Quality Inn & Suites Bayer's Lake, Halifax’s small print
Also known as
- Quality Inn Bayers Lake
- Halifax Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Halifax
- Quality Inn And Suites Bayers
- Quality Inn And Suites Bayers Halifax
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.