All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America

• Value for money
    Clean
    Awesome vibe
    Great amenities
I did not know what kind of hotel this was. It is not the "regular" kind. The location is amazing. Just one block from Boston Common. The view is great. I loved my room even though it was a little cold. Furniture and decor was very different, sort of Victorian but not quite. No TV. Breakfast was pretty simple, but who would want to have breakfast in with all the amazing coffee shops in Boston. I recommend this place, and I hope to be able to go back. Again: the location is great.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Paula
"A gem I am happy to have discovered!"
This is a beautiful and gracious hotel within easy walking distance to attractions. It felt like coming home after a day of seeing the city. The room (321) was beautifully furnished and comfortable, and the woman who helped us was lovely. I will definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Christine
"Bad hotel!!!"
I will never stay here again! There were so many problems with this hotel that I can't remember all of them. Passive hotel staff, no tv in my room, shared bathroom, tv didn't work in the breakfast room, squeaky floors, no microwave available in the whole hotel!!, no personal soap only a plastic pump bottle for all to use??? Window inthe restroom broken, original door knobs broken on my bedroom door, no thermostat!, And the list goes on and on. And what's more disturbing than anything is the staff acted as if NOTHING was wrong with that as I reported or mentioned everything to them. Very nice people but, Never again!!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Will
"Cool."
First time staying at a bed and breakfast. Pretty cool!
3 night business trip Mar 14, 2015
Martin
"Cultured & Civilized"
Great mansion like property on a tree lined street in Boston. More for a leisure traveler than business traveler. Very cultured and civilized. Room was like staying at your rich old aunt's house. Very tasteful. Very relaxing No TV's in bedrooms..not for sports or news junkies No real hotel services to speak of other than the breakfast.
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
"2 days trip"
Love the hotel facilities, but in the first night the room was a bit cold. Also the fireplace got some water splaches due to probably the snow melting.
2 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
Dário
"Historic, Affordable Comfort in Back Bay"
The hotel sounded very nice, but I was hesitant to book it because of the shared bathrooms. I needn't have worried. There was never even anyone else in the halls, let alone waiting for their turn in the bath facilities.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Diveproducer
"Excellent value and amenities."
Stayed here for a professional development course. Historic and well maintained.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Deliciously Boston"
Excellent lodgings. Reminded me of staying with my Nana. Charming, slightly austere, but deliciously Boston.
2 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
Carolyn
"Pleasant stay"
Great location and a beautiful building!
1 night trip with friends Feb 24, 2015
"simple and easy"
Simple and easy. Just there for a night. Great location. Nothing fancy but very nice.Bathroom down the hall was no problem.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Great!"
Great!
2 night trip Feb 22, 2015
"Great location in Back Bay"
I loved the place. It was very comfortable and cozy. It was like staying in a Back Bay Mansion with a beautiful staircase and pretty rooms. Coffee and tea are available all day as well as delicious homemade cookies. Daily newspapers and current magazines as well.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Viana
"Old world character"
The room was clean and comfortable. There was brickabrack that made it very homely, with a setting of a time gone by.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Perfect location"
I booked this hotel at the last minute because I was stuck in yet another Boston blizzard. The location is amazing! I loved the proximity to Newbury Street, the T (Arlington), and Boston Common (although there was too much snow to enjoy it). I came on a holiday, so the hotel emailed me the door code and left my key on a table inside the door. The single room was comfortable and had lots of character. The shared bathroom was clean, and I didn't see another person while I was there. The breakfast was standard (bagels, fruit, hard boiled eggs, etc.). My only complaint was that it didn't start until 7:45am.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2015
Annika
"Great location and very spacious room."
Checked in after hours with no trouble using the code. The breakfast was a simple continental set-up, which was fine. The location was great and the room was huge, and very clean.
"Beautiful B&B!"
The price is right, the rooms are gorgeous, the location in fabulous, and the bathroom is beautiful. I can't rave about this place enough! The room I stayed in (Boston University) was huge, I had my own private bathroom, the king bed was comfortable, and the staff was so helpful. I wish there was a TV in the room and that's really all I can say. WiFi was wonderful, too!
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Shelbi
"Getaway"
It was wonderful, even though we had a record snow fall we thoroughly enjoyed our little get away, we were warm cozy and comfortable. Perhaps a small TV in the room would have been a good idea, just to catch up on local weather news and travel arrangements. Other than that, no complaints
1 night romance trip Feb 3, 2015
Margaret
"Not happy!"
Perfect location! Thats it! Very old, maybe charming to someone but my room was very uncomfortable. That room was worth maybe $20 a night, not a penny more!
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Quaint, adorable hotel in prime location."
The staff at the College Club of Boston were so accommodating. I truly enjoyed my stay at the hotel. I had a single room with a shared bath, the shared bath was no problem. I never saw another guest on my floor so it was as if I had my own bathroom. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will be back for another stay if I ever find myself in Boston again!
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Contemplative Boston"
Friendly staff are there to receive you and answer any questions or concerns. I found that after 3:00 pm on Saturdays, the staff leaves and you're kind of " on your own." There is a resident manager contacted by phone. The furnishings are indicative of earlier Boston and pleasant to observe. If you don't take the elevator, ( I stayed on 4th floor ) it's a pleasure to see the other floors and enjoy via the stairs, the bannisters, College Club academia history and local remembrances. The room was comfortable and warm. The amenities good and a breakfast of boiled eggs, toast, bagels , coffee, tea available. A pleasant stay. I would recommend and return to.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Neil
"Charm in downtown Boston"
Such a charming hotel! Love the history and unique touches. Everyone was friendly, and it is in one of the best neighborhoods in Boston. An easy subway ride or cab to anywhere you want to go. The only down side was the low water pressure in the shower, I wish they'd change the shower heads.
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
"great place to stay"
was in town for a garth brroks concert with my new beau .stayed at the hotel so we could have alone time for a few hrs. i will be back
1 night trip Jan 22, 2015
Clean and romantic place to stay, by have no tv inside the room.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
christina
Nothing to complain about. Particularly enjoyed the included wifi and breakfast
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
fine, the location was important to me. The bed was very small. There is no parking.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"A-OK"
I came here because anything was better than sleeping at home, and the ratings for this hotel wasn't bad. Not to mention, the location was great. It felt I was back in a college dorm...which was cool. The mattress felt exactly like my sophomore year college mattress minus all the padding. The pinpad is pretty nifty, but the doors are SO LOUD when they buzz you in. The building itself is charming, yes, but very old. Creaky stairs and thin walls, so if you're a light sleeper--probably not the best place for you to stay. I'm a light sleeper, but I was desperate. I used the elevator a couple times, and according to my mom and sister, it "smells like urine." It got a little creepy since I was staying alone, but this can be remedied by having my boyfriend stay with me next time. I really enjoyed the complimentary face towelettes and shoe polish though. That all being said, I think this hotel is still a great deal for what you get, and the location is so central! I'm already pretty sure this is where I want to stay every time I'm in Boston from now on. This place would be even more perfect if only they renovated the place, but then I imagine the price would get a lot higher.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2014
Sandra
"The College Club of Boston"
The room was wonderful. The hotel personnel were very nice and the Breakfst was very well thought out
1 night business trip Dec 30, 2014
Margaret
"Perfect place to stay if you want an early am run"
Woke up Sun. am and ran along the Charles River, around and up Beacon Hill and in the park. It was easy access. Who needs boring luxury hotels? I have stayed at the Ritz in Boston and the staff was nothing compared to the young women who work at this facility. I loved the old non matching furniture and the photos of Simmon"s College students in our room. Great shower. We will return. Location, Location.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"A gem in the middle of the city."
A perfect place to stay for no nonsense accommodations, with easy access to transportation, shopping, restaurants, theater, and other attractions.
2 night trip with friends Dec 22, 2014
"old world charm"
Wonderful! What a great property! Centrally located in Back Bay with parking at the Commons underground. Truly charming. Thanks!
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Duncan H
"Beautiful 3 Days In Boston"
This was my second stay at the College Club. The room was comfortable and I enjoyed the breakfast room downstairs. Service was unobtrusive; quiet but efficient.
3 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
"Cheap, clean, nice"
It's a b and b, it's an old, but charming building in a fantastic neighborhood. My room was small and so was the bed, but the price was more than fair, at $80 a night, and made up for the minor inconvenience of the small room and the shared bathroom. Which as clean and perfectly adequate. If you're looking for a cheap, clean place without many frills, but with a nice and efficient staff, it's a good place. Lack of parking can pose a problem, though, and what I saved in room cost, I basically paid in parking. Overall, probably a good place for a young, low maintenance traveler.
3 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
"Great alternative to expensive Boston hotels"
I had high hopes for this hotel based on location, photos and reviews. My actual experience greatly exceeded the hope. The room was gigantic and beautiful. The common spaces were comfortable and equally magnificent. Classic period detailing in the furnishings and woodwork, a large comfortable bathroom, and clean. What you give up are the following: no tv, no on site parking (parking in public lot three tenths of a mile away), no lobby, and no room service. My wife and I didn't miss any of those things and loved this place. We will use it in the future.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Great Boston B&B"
Great B&B in the perfect location.
2 night trip Dec 10, 2014
College Club is a delight, but it was a surprise to learn it is a women's club. I plan to stay there again especially if my wife is with me. Everything from location to breakfast to room was very, very good. BTW-Parking was no problem on neighboring block from 8pm to 8am with reasonable meter parking during the day.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"I recommend my friends this hotel"
I recommend this hotel my friends visiting Boston. The hotel design is good, it is a mirror last American historic place and culture. However it needs some small modernisation work. For example, wood floring should be renewed. Hotel staff and other amenities are friendly and good. Thanks all hotel staffs
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
AHMET
"Fabulous!"
Fabulous. Ann
1 night trip with friends Dec 7, 2014
ann
"Go-to recommendation if you stay in Boston"
If you're tired of the usual mass market hotel, this is the place. Genteel surroundings, 14 foot ceilings, brownstone overlooking the park. Extremely friendly service. Excellent continental breakfast.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Ghislaine
"A great place to stay in Boston"
I enjoyed my stay at the College Club very much. The staff is friendly, the room was small but enough for me and the location cant be beat.
1 night trip Dec 4, 2014
"Hidden Gem.."
It was to short but great!!!
2 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
Anthony
Vary clean, easy access to everything, good breakfast in a nice lobby
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"A Great Thanksgiving!"
I 100% will never stay in an overpriced upscale hotel, nor an underwhelming chain motel in the Boston area. Right on a beautiful area on Commonwealth Ave is a pristine brownstone where the College Club of Boston calls home. The entire building is beautiful, comfortable (very cozy) and the continental breakfast is plentiful and of high quality ingredients. This Inn is on the top of my list when I visit my daughters in Boston. I am checking to see what other college clubs exist around the country and around the world. Great stay and a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Excellent value"
A great value for the neighborhood. I arrived on Sunday evening and I was unable to access the hotel as I was not provided the keypad door combination. Luckily there was another customer who let me in. I easily found my envelope in the lobby containing my room key and keypad combo. It would have been very helpful to email the door access because I do not know how I would have gotten in. Sharing a bathroom was unexpected. That fact was not made known until after I booked. I was pleasantly surprised there was very little competition for the bathroom in the morning. Overall, this is an excellent value considering the location. I would consider staying again.
5 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
Joyce
"Great location and historical!"
Quaint, friendly, and great location and price. Would definitely stay again!
katie
Comfortable, affordable and elegant. Includes Continental Breakfast!
"Lovely Stay"
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The place was lovely, great for independent travellers or parents visiting their kids at college. Somewhat chilly at night though so ask for extra blankets if you need to.
P.
Perfectly fine place to stay in Boston and near everything. It feels like you're in someone's home. It is a Victorian Brownstone so If you need a gym and a bar this is not your best choice. Sometimes all you need is a comfortable welcoming room and simplicity.
"A pleasant experience"
I was pleased to find my room ready 3 hours before check-in and received a most pleasant reception from the lady at the desk. I felt I was being welcomed home. Wonder of wonders, there is no television in the rooms, which was just what I'd hoped. Quiet, clean, gracious. Cookies, tea, and coffee in the afternoon and evening, and a nice breakfast in the morning. Silverware, no plastic. A chiming clock in the hall. A perfect stay.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Lorraine
"Good location and interesting theme room"
Very well location. The hotel is around 8mins to the Metro, and the near the park where the trail of freedom starts, and very easy for ppl to reach other travel spots . It's pretty nice place for travellers. The neighbourhood is one of the most beautiful place in town. I love how they decorated the hotel rooms in different themes inspired by the College's history. It's a interesting place for visitors who would like to experience local life style during the trip.
1 night trip with friends Oct 28, 2014