All hotels in Schwechat, Austria
Einfahrtsstrasse 1-3SchwechatLower Austria1300Austria, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value for money
    Poor value for money
    Bad pool
"Can't get closer than this to airport"
Very close to terminals. Spa/wellness in hotel.
1 night trip Mar 26, 2016
The hotel is a short walk from the main terminal at the Vienna Airport.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2016
Stephen
"Satisfactory for overnight stay"
I had an early morning flight. The airport is not attached to the airport but maybe a five minute walk across a parking lot. The bedding was average. Good hotel for early morning flights. Would not recommend for sightseeing.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2016
A very poor hotel. It's convenient, right across from the airport, and they live from that. But the wifi didn't work, they put me next to the elevator shaft, so it was very noisy, and the sheets had a thread count of about 6. But it was convenient.
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2016
Excellent hotel and excellent choice for an early morning flight! Located perfectly for easy access by train or airplane. I was very happy with every detail except that they failed to ring my room with a wake-up call. My traveling companion in another room mentioned the same complaint. Good thing we heard our mobile phone alarms and made our flight!
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2016
It was just for a stop over during my travels but it was within walking distance from the airport.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2016
Todd
It is a relaxing stay, after several days of hard work.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2016
"Convenient to Vienna Airport"
I had an early flight so picked this hotel to stay. It was very new and clean, and extremely convenient to the airport the next morning.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2016
"OK hotel at the airport"
Once it was my turn, the checkin took much longer than it really should have. Rarely I have seen so many steps being made by the receptionist. Also, poor queue management: they should have one line of guests, as opposed to three separate ones for each receptionist. Would hate to be stuck behind a problem guest. Took forever for connect to WiFi - server refused to authenticate, probably being overwhelmed by number of users. When I called to report, I was told there was no problem. When I answered I was just reporting one, I was advised to try connecting again in 10 minutes.
Other trip Jan 11, 2016
MR
Great hotel, will return.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2016
Ioana
"Convenience not worth it"
My daughter and I stayed here before my early morning flight home. The only positive for this hotel was its convenient location, right across the street from the airport. They served water flavored by fresh fruits (orange or lemon slices) or mint in the lobby, a nice touch. However, I realized after I had poured a glass and served my daughter, that it was the dirty glasses on a tray directly next to the pitchers!! Disgust factor aside, I had hoped they'd serve coffee in the same way in the morning, but that was not the case. Did not try the breakfast as that would have been an additional 30€. We shopped at the grocery store at the airport instead and bought rolls, yogurt and fruit for just over 5€ and ate in our room the next morning. There is a minibar frig in the room, to make storage of cold foods possible. The room itself smelled awful. There was no carpeting, not even a throw rug, nor washcloths. I had to use an extra towel. And there was no outlet for a hairdryer in the bathroom. The outlet was for shavers only. There was a hairdryer in the bathroom, but it was not very powerful. Also, attempted to use the hotel printer to print my boarding pass...got as far as entering my credit card information and then an error occurred. I decided to just show the boarding pass on my phone instead of printing, and was still charged by the hotel for Internet use. The only use was trying to enter information to no avail! Even with the convenience, I'm not sure I would stay there again.
Other trip Jan 5, 2016
Deb
"only sensible for very early flight"
if you have a 6am flight, there isn't much choice other than to be right next to the airport, but otherwise I wouldn't choose this hotel. It's ridiculously over-priced (other hotels on my trip, Courtyard Messe in Vienna and Wyndham in Salzburg, were MUCH better hotels, and only cost 60% of what the rate was at the NH Wien). At the NH Wien, there were no washrags in the bathroom, and the bath towel was very thin and coarse (think 'Motel 6'). There was no shower curtain whatsoever, so needed to be a contortionist to keep from flooding the bathroom floor if you prefer a shower to a tub bath. No potential for making coffee in the room, and no coffee available in the lobby as well. On the good side, the bed was very comfortable and the room was very quiet (don't hear the planes at all), and I did receive my 4:30 am wake-up call. The NH Wien certainly is a decent place, but the premium for being within a 2-minute walk of the terminal isn't reasonable
Other trip Jan 5, 2016
easy acess to the airport
1 night business trip Dec 20, 2015
Ralph
Easy for layover at airport for early morning flight out.
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2015
"Layover in Vienna, Austria"
Hotel was great, the staff were very friendly. I was charged a tax fee of 1.50 Euro which I was not aware of, I thought all charges were paid by Hotels.com!
1 night trip Dec 18, 2015
"Way exceeded expectations"
Clean, quiet, comfortable room. Nicely appointed with dark wood floors and warm colored fabrics. Wonderful bed linens and soft down pillows. We ordered soup and burgers from room service - good and very reasonable. Walk to our ten o'clock plane was a breeze. Highly recommend!
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2015
Mary Jane
"Nice receptionist"
We stayed at this hotel because we had early flight to catch next morning. They upgrade us to a better room after I complained cigarette smell in my room.
Other trip Nov 16, 2015
Ronny
"Outdated room ... didn't match hotel photos"
I booked this hotel because it was next to the airport and also looked clean and updated. The lobby and main areas were great, but our room was very dated: gold accents, gross carpet, peach/pink curtains. It didn't match what I booked on Expedia at all. Bed wasn't comfortable and shower was difficult to use. The staff was great and lobby gorgeous. The location was stellar (walk to the airport), but I was disappointed by the small outdated room.
Other trip Nov 10, 2015
Ani
"Very convenient"
I had a comfortable stay, the check in staff was very welcoming, informed me about the benefits I can avail due to my Expedia member status and the room was very clean. It was a pleasant experience. There is a bit of airplane noise that filters in the room but not very bothersome. Check out was not as smooth since the staff wanted to charge me for the complimentaries/benefits that I was informed about at check in due to my Expedia member status but later he reversed the charges saying his colleague mistakenly offered those complimentaries but since I was promised they will reverse the charges despite my status. Surprising to see this lack of communication.
Other trip Nov 8, 2015
so very nice
"The only hotel in Austria with AC"
I'm Austrian, so I can say this: All Austrian hotels suck. They have small rooms, small beds, horrible plumbing and no AC. That's right, NO AC. The ONLY good thing about this hotel was that after a couple weeks of sweating to death in lousy Austrian hotels, this was the only one that actually had AC. But the only reason it did, was because the window didn't open. Oh, did I mention that they don't put screens in windows in Austria? No AC: window open. Windows open/no screens: wake up with 1,000 mosquito bites. I am not proud to be Austrian when considering the hotels. Like I said, this one had AC and in the final analysis, that along with being 100 yards from the terminal, may be the ONLY reasons to stay there.
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
Very nice hotel within a 5 minute walk from the departures area of the airport.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2015
very convinient location next to airport
1 night trip Oct 28, 2015
Yuriy
We stayed to be convenient to the airport. Great stay for the price. Wish you were located in the center of the city I would stay at your hotel.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
Marysel
I had a room in the last floor and couldn't sleep. There were drilling at 10 :00 pm, I had to get up at 4:00 am to catch a flight. I called reception to see why they were working on other rooms late at night and the answer was they don't know about any work done. I had to get out of bed, get dressed and go to reception. They were clueless about what was going on in the hotel. I got another room, this time two single beds and not what I had paid for (king bed). I stayed in that room , didn't want to deal with reception anymore, I had to have some sleep.
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
"it was ok"
it was ok not great. we are from the US so it was very small. the beds were comfortable, we asked for help with the lights. were not familiar with putting a key in to make lights come on and the girl was very rude. it was one of the housekeepers. the breakfast was good. was also too watm in the room. we had to open the window to get some air at night. for the price i paid i was a little disappointed. not the worst but not the best. if we go to austria again i will look for another room. it was very convenient to the airport is why i selected it
2 night trip with friends Oct 20, 2015
"Convient Location"
Hotel was an easy walk to the Vienna airport. The rooms were comfortable but a little bit shabby. My son's bathroom door would not shut. The TV had sporadic transmission issues. Overall, I would recommend the hotel for a short stay related to airline travel.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
"Convenient to the airport"
As the hotel is very convenient to the airport you could easily stay for a night but more than that it is not comfortable. The rooms are small and the shower has not curtain/glass so you easily wet the floor and be careful it is slippy. Ordered room service and the food was fresh as tasty. The breakfast that was included was varied and also good. The is internet available but the connection is so slow that we could not download anything, even after paying extra for a faster connection we still could not do it. If you stay at the hotel in transit as it is meant to be I recommend it otherwise take the time to travel into the city as you will get a better experience.
Other trip Oct 17, 2015
Nice hotel to stay overnight between flights, close to airport and direct train to Vienna center
1 night trip Sep 21, 2015
"Close to the airport"
The hotel is more worn than one may think. Slow service at check out and also in their bar.
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2015
Karl
excellent hotel. I had a 15 hr layover and the hotel was perfect. Not only in the location but also the amenities and the staff was exceptional.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2015
celeste
"At the airport....."
if you have a layover or an early flight, this is the best hotel to be at. you could be checking in to your flight in less than 10 min from the airport to the ticket counter. The only thing that was not good was the staff. For that kind of money you would think a bit more service. I called for slippers and 2 toothbrushes and was told to go down to the reception to get them myself meaning I would have to stand in that long line I just stood in to check in all over again just to get the basic needs. Even more so the receptionist gave me female pads instead of slippers which I had asked for......super convenient just don't expect any service what so ever.
Other trip Oct 7, 2015
Avram
Excellent hotel for catching a flight out of Vienna. Location great. Could not be more convenient for using the airport just across the street.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
thomas
"Excellent hotel, very convenient"
Clean, spacious room, in a well-kept, convenient hotel. The hotel is located immediately adjacent to the Vienna Airport terminal - it is only a short walk away. The hotel is also adjacent to the CAT/train terminal to Vienna. Despite being so close, it was extremely quiet, and we never heard any airplanes. The room rate was very reasonable for the quality and proximity to both the airport and Vienna. We stayed here because of an early flight out of Vienna, and would definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2015
"Great Airport Hotel"
For an airport hotel, it was spectacular. Well run, efficient, easy to navigate etc. As good and convenient an airport hotel as you'll find
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2015
Overall, a very convenient and good airport hotel. The reception staff was good and the room was very nice and clean, and better than a typical airport hotel. But had problems with the toilet flush as well as slow drain in one of the sinks. Did not have the buffet breakfast due to a very early morning flight, but they do put out some basic breakfast fare for early travelers which was a plus. One thing to note is that you do have to walk outside of the airport terminal for a few minutes to get to/from the hotel, but nevertheless, pretty convenient.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
"Perfect option for early flight"
Excellent hotel if you have an early morning flight to catch. Rooms are comfortable and clean. Restaurant is pricey but offers good food.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
Daniela
"Nice airport hotel"
We stayed one night before early departure from Vienna airport. This hotel is clean, modern, and competently run. It's main advantage is it's location, directly across the street from the airport. The room was quite small, but reasonably comfortable. Free WIFI. Main disadvantage is cost - quite pricey for a small room, meals also quite high. About what you would expect for an airport hotel.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
Good location for early flights. It is walking distance from the airport.
1 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
Rafael
"very near to the airport"
very well located to an early flight. Short of personel in the dinning room.
1 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
Fernando
"Tired and hot"
The room was warm and stuffy, but because it was 56 degrees outside the air conditioner didn't work and a sign at the window ordered guests to not open it. We needed the room to get a night's rest for a connecting flight the next morning. I did not get the rest I needed.
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2015
"One night"
Stayed overnight for a 7am flight. Great location with efficient service. Drank and are in bar area food and service was top notch.
1 night romance trip Sep 23, 2015
"Easy access to the airport"
Had an early morning flight out of Vienna so I decided to spend the night near the airport. Well this hotel is just a short walk across the street from the terminal! The staff was very helpful, the room was large, bright, clean and quite. This is an excellent choice for business travelers or those needing to catch an early flight.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2015
Great location for early flight. Quiet and comfortable
1 night trip Sep 6, 2015
Jean
"Highly efficient check-in process!"
The registration staff was extremely pleasant eventhough they were very busy. When we got to the hotel there were 4 agents with customer already and we were 3rd online. I figured that I would have to wait a while before my turn would come to check-in and that was not the case. They worked extremely efficient to get everyone checked-in fast. We give them high score on how clean they keep the hotel!
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Maria
"Convenient above all"
The stay was comfortable, the location very convenient and this made our flight connection without any stress.
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
Alena
"Nice hotel but..........."
We were in the hotel 2 nights and both nights the AC did not work during the hottest days in Vienna and the safe only worked for 1 night and the next day it said to replace battery. By the time we realized the air conditioning was not working on both evenings it was very late as we were in town sighting and arrived late in the evenings and were exhausted. Upon check out the hotel didn't offer us a credit or even a free breakfast anything except for so sorry. Very disappointing......
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
TP
The hotel is run down - I had to stay here because of a flight cancellation
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2015
Cybil
Airport hotel the night before a very early flight.
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
"A good night sleep"
If you need to have a good night sleep, a nice breakfast and head to your flight really early or relax before a connection this is a place to be. Exactly what you need to recharge and continue your journey.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
"Perfect location and comfort with food nearby"
It is the perfect hotel for a long layover between flights. There is a grocery store in the airport for all types of food and sandwiches to order located in the older terminal. I would highly recommend it for anyone traveling through Vienna airport with an overnight. We arrived at 3pm and our connecting flight was the following day at 10am. It was perfect. The twin beds are very small however.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015