All hotels in Schwechat, Austria
Einfahrtsstrasse 1-3, Schwechat, Lower Austria, 1300, Austria, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Convenient to airport"
I stayed at the NH Wien Airport hotel for only one night, because I had an early morning flight the next day. The choice was an excellent one, since the airport terminal is only a five-minute walk from the hotel. And, even at 5:15 am, the walk was safe, since there were many other people also out and about to catch early flights. The room was clean and quiet, with a Nespresso machine inside -- good when one has to be up before the hotel restaurant is open for breakfast. Indeed, there was also coffee available downstairs near the checkout. In-room dining menu was very limited, but at least it was available. And, the hotel was air-conditioned -- many hotels in Austria are not. Although it would not be my choice if I were sight-seeing in Vienna, the NH Wien is an excellent option when you need to be near the airport.
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2015
Denice
"Very nice hotel connected to airport"
Very nice, clean hotel with close access to airport and subway.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Jon
"Shehab"
Overall Hotel is good
1 night trip Jul 19, 2015
SULTAN
"Vienna 2015"
We had an early flight, so this hotel was perfect due to its location. The room was comfortable and quiet. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again!
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
Gabriela
booked here to catch a very early flight the next day. Would do the same again!
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Great hotel right across from Vienna airport.
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Ulrike
Clean, business hotel right across from the airport.
1 night business trip May 27, 2015
Eugene
"not really worth it"
during my stay hotel had a lot of difficulties with their systems, which lead to very long waiting times at retaurant and reception. The dinner and breakfast buffes are not really up to bar either. Location is convenient if you have an early flight otherwise I would reconsider... and what ever you do, do not pay for the early breakfast box!
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2015
Tommi
"Perfect for layover"
We had a layover with a flight first thing in the morning and this hotel was perfect. It was very easy to get to walking from airport and very close to the CAT which gave us the ability to see Vienna.
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Great hotel. Excellent food. Very convenient to the airport (we walked to the terminal), competitively priced, great water pressure, very friendly staff. I would stay there again for sure.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
I needed a hotel for one night stay, as I was in transit. The hotel was great and easily accessible from the airport. You walk out the airport's arrival hall and you see the hotel across the street. Unfortunately there was a little plumbing problem, which I am sure is fixed now.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2015
"Walking Distance From the Airport"
You simply walk across a parking lot from the airport to the hotel. What could be more convenient? The restaurant serves excellent coffee. Rating for the neighborhood not applicable as we were there overnight between flights and concentrating on a good night's sleep.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Virginia H
"Location makes it worth it"
I really wouldn't stay at this hotel again if it wasn't for the location. The room was very outdated & kind of dingy. The hotel's restaurant was not very good either. But the lobby is very nice & the staff was really helpful. The unbeateable location really makes it worth it.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2015
jade
So convenient to the airport; however all parking in front of hotel is designated for taxi service. Signage for hotel parking is confusing.....if on street directly behind hotel, signage indicates available parking, but you cannot access the parking area. You must return to the front entrance to access the parking, then drive to the rear of the hotel, from where you must carry/roll your luggage through the rear entrance, then through the length of the building to the reception area. Otherwise, amenities were very good and room comfortable and clean.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Theresa
Great place to stay after a red flight flight from the US or before an early morning departure.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"Generally OK, walkable to airport"
I've never seen a hotel walkable to an airport, until now! We had a very early morning flight so we booked the last night of our vacation to get a bit extra sleep and not have to worry about finding a taxi. The staff were friendly and professional, checkin was a bit slow but they had a huge rush of checkins and managed well. The biggest complaint was the room AC: it worked initially, but then seemed to stop cooling. The room became uncomfortable and we were waking up too early in the morning to bother switching rooms. However, we did inform the staff at checkout and he was very apologetic and said he would contact maintenance.
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
A great hotel (with a tasty breakfast buffet). A perfect place to stay and a short walk to the airport.
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Patrick
I have stayed for one night, and the internet did not work. Frustrating!
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
pompiliu
"Stopover dream"
Pleasant, comfortable, very convenient to Airport Restaurant service and food was 5 star,
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
"Standard airport hotel"
50 meters, at most to airport entrance. If you are basing here for a few days to see Vienna, be aware that this is two stops outside the transit pass zone and the fare police work it. Buy the correct ticket for the S-bahn or use the rail. Handy to airport for a few restaurants and a good Spar grocery store.
3 night trip Jun 15, 2015
"Good choice at the airport"
Great location before an early flight. They have a very good buffet dinner and fine WiFi.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Enjoyed it, very conveniently located
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"Walkable from airport, even with luggage."
Excellent location for layover or night of arrival or night before early departure. No taxi necessary as you can walk there from the terminal. As with all NH properties, you can request a box breakfast if you leave before buffet opens or you are pressed for time. Hallways a bit stark and grim, but bedding comfortable and rooms clean.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
Sheila
"Nice looking hotel, but uncomfortable night."
Friendly staff. Great breakfast buffet in the morning. Room was large and clean, however the air conditioning did not work in June -- fan only regardless of what you did with the thermostat. Hotel staff was sympathetic but had no solution. Less important, the television received only 3 channels despite a menu suggesting more. The A/C was the biggest disappointment, and I think you pay enough to expect it to work. So, a relatively sleepless night in a hot room, which prevents me from recommending this hotel.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
"Ease and comfort"
So convenient for an early flight the next morning.
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
Helen
"Convenient"
Very comfortable, convenient and quiet for an airport hotel. Great choice for air travelers.
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
"Exactly right for an easy airport departure"
This is a wonderfully located hotel, within easy walking distance of the Vienna airport check-in desks, staffed by extraordinarily helpful people. We were traveling with two small children, and the hotel staff could not have been kinder.
1 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
"Great Place the Night Before"
I chose to stay here the night before my flight and I was very impressed. The proximity to the airport cannot be beat and the food at the restaurant was very good
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
Susan P
"Vienna overnight"
quick stay, good time
1 night trip May 29, 2015
"Convenience trumps amenities"
Ok. Mainly very convenient to airport. Across the street. Service and room acceptable but restaurant was middling at best. Breakfast better than dinner.
1 night trip with friends May 28, 2015
"Great airport location"
perfect location for flying out of Vienna. You simply walk a few hundred yards to the terminal from the hotel. Clean modern hotel. Staff very pleasant and accommodating. Long check in lines though. That will print your boarding pass for you. Three places to eat and really not too expensive for a hotel. The food was surprisingly good too.
1 night romance trip May 28, 2015
Sil
"Very Satisfactory"
Clean, modern, standard commercial hotel. Accessible to VIE terminal by underground walkway and also to the train to central Vienna (16 minute train ride). Wi-fi signal in room 5502 was weak to non-existent. Otherwise no complaints.
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
I needed a one night stay near the airport. I found the room to be nice. The bed even though labeled a twin felt even smaller than that. The room was a good size and looked pretty nice. I got there a few hours early and had to pay to check in early. Every hotel I've ever checked in early has never charged me. This was a huge turn off. I just needed the room to sleep in that night so I didn't really get to see what this hotel had to offer. But easy to find off your flight and if you need something next to the airport it works.
1 night trip with friends May 19, 2015
Alan
"fine for airport hotel"
I booked this hotel for 1 night before an earlier morning flight out of Vienna. It is right across the street from the airport, so that is very convenient. The hotel itself was clean, with comfy rooms, and also had a restaurant (though I did not try it). Given the cost compared to other hotels in Vienna, and the ease with which the Airport train gets you to the airport from the center of the city, I would not book this hotel again. *You can check baggage at the airport train station in Wein Mitte (up to 24 hrs before your flight), and then you won't have to mess with it again until you get through your flight and to your location. I would do this next time and stay my last night still in town, with just a carry-on bag.
1 night trip May 10, 2015
Autumn M
"Top-Class Hotel and Walking Distance to Airport!"
Incredible convenience and hotel comfort that even exceeded our downtown Vienna stay (which was more expensive!!). The hotel is directly across the street from the terminal. Spare yourself walking through the parking lot and walk a little further down to the crosswalk and walk-through to the hotel. We were checked in promptly and with little trouble and went right to our room. The breakfast was included and the restaurant opens early for travelers leaving first thing. The room was lovely and spacious. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was well laid out. Terrific for a one night stay! Would definitely stay again and highly recommend it!
1 night business trip May 9, 2015
Melanie L
"Airport hotel."
Right across from the airport terminal. Easy walk. Clean rooms and good food.
1 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
"Convenient, clean, really very nice."
The hotel is extremely convenient for overnight layovers at the airport. An easy walk across maybe two parking lots. I'm not sure if it is legal to take baggage carts from the airport to the hotel but I saw one in the hotel lobby. The hotel is in excellent condition with typical Austrian attention to detail and cleanliness. Those who wish fast food or a convenience/food store will find them back at the airport lobby. Would definitely return there if needed. You could take someone you were trying to impress to this hotel and they would probably be happy with your choice.
1 night trip May 2, 2015
michael
"No air conditioning"
There was no air conditioning on 25 C degrees day. For $150/night that is unacceptable.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Leonid
"VERY convenient to VIE airport"
This hotel met our need of being close to the airport for an early morning flight. it is literally across the street and can't be beat for this convenience. The problem we encountered was a VERY warm room. The hotel does not turn on it's air conditioning for the entire hotel until summer. We had above seasonable weather late April and the room was uncomfortably warm. The front desk staff could've been explained this in a nicer way; I instead got a…well, just open the window. First, it was still warm outside and this wasn't going to help much. Second, we are right by an airport and flights were still landing and taking off. They did offer ear plugs but they were not very effective. We managed to get some sleep, and make our flight. Again, for convenience to the airport, this place was ideal.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
"Convenient location to catch a flight"
The hotel is very conveniently located right at the airport. It was clean, but the room was hot, air conditioner didn't work, Wi-Fi didn't work well either. However, to stay one night for an early flight, it was acceptable.
1 night trip with friends Apr 27, 2015
Irina
"Disappointed! Very disappointed!"
I don t think that I would ever stay again to this hotel. I was very disappointed, because the guy form customer service, "Carlos" did not wanted to gave me the room that I paid for! Especially I book my room form January, to be sure I get the room that I want, the same like last year, or one the same. This guy was very mean and rude telling me that the room that I want was more expensive and was renovated. When I purchase the ticket I paid the full price for this kind of room. So he gave me the room that the wanted, anyway I did not enjoy in any way my stay at this hotel, just because of this guy. SO that s ok you do not have to post this review, but if at least someone from management read this review, and take some action and responsibility of the way this guy know to deal with customer, it is one first step.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
A
"Vienna Airport Gem"
Great location. Walked to terminal 1. 5 minutes at the check in counter. Very friendly staff, comfortable bed and clean room. Bar is very nice.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
"Wake up to fly"
Location, Location, Location! Other than that, I'd stay somewhere else.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Francis
"For emergency stay only"
The AC was not working well. The weather was so hot. I couldn't sleep though I paid all that money. The cup was dirty. Specially the other person lips side on the cup. The shower system is weird and sided. However the room condition is very good. And staff was good
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Arousa
"Perfect location at Vienna airport"
Nice and clean hotel direct on the Vienna airport. Just cross the street and you are at the airport or public transport to the heart of Vienna. Breakfast is perfect and service is great!
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Rupert
"Watch out for the tub!"
I have to echo an earlier reviewer's comments about the dangerous tub. The tubs have tapered sides such that there is not a lot of flat space to stand on the bottom. Worse still, the shower fixture is not located at the foot of the tub facing toward the end of the tub; rather, its been installed on the side, aiming across the foot of the tub. To stand within the water stream, the already limited flat space to stand is further diminished by the drain and the end of the tub. I, too, cannot help but wonder about liability issues, especially for less mobile, older patrons. I booked a renovated superior room. It was clean and well proportioned. The cable selection was poor for English speakers. I was unable to turn on the AC. The room was a comfortable 72F, but the down comforter was too much. Eventually, I resolved the problem by pulling the comforter from the duvet and only using the duvet. I did not try the breakfast. I dont like buffet's and this was pricey to boot.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
USG Traveler
"Great stay at Vienna Airport"
Awesome location. Very smart design- very efficient and well thought-out. Getting out of the tub was a tricky move- not good for old folks who might prefer a stall shower.
1 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
"Very pleased!!!"
it was the perfect location and accommodations for me because I have was there due to a 21 hour layover in my flight and the hotel was right out the doors of the airport. Perfect! It was clean and the staff very helpful. Will use again if I'm ever in Vienna for a stay.
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
"Hotel very convenient to Vienna airport."
Comical. Starkly modern lobby. In startling contrast, the rooms are furnished with new, white-painted, furniture that one might have purchased at a "furniture store" in the fifties for the "girl's room." Eames' plastic chair knock-offs. Brass table lamps, light as a feather, with shades from someplace like Sears. Thrift shop aesthetic all the way. I smell some senior executive's wife getting into the act.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Walk to Vienna Airport"
Close to the airport for easy early morning flights to U.S. Just walk across the street
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015