All hotels in Schwechat, Austria
Einfahrtsstrasse 1-3, Schwechat, Lower Austria, 1300, Austria, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value
    Poor value for money
It was just for a stop over during my travels but it was within walking distance from the airport.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2016
Todd
It is a relaxing stay, after several days of hard work.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2016
"Convenient to Vienna Airport"
I had an early flight so picked this hotel to stay. It was very new and clean, and extremely convenient to the airport the next morning.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2016
Great hotel, will return.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2016
Ioana
easy acess to the airport
1 night business trip Dec 20, 2015
Ralph
Easy for layover at airport for early morning flight out.
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2015
"Layover in Vienna, Austria"
Hotel was great, the staff were very friendly. I was charged a tax fee of 1.50 Euro which I was not aware of, I thought all charges were paid by Hotels.com!
1 night trip Dec 18, 2015
"Way exceeded expectations"
Clean, quiet, comfortable room. Nicely appointed with dark wood floors and warm colored fabrics. Wonderful bed linens and soft down pillows. We ordered soup and burgers from room service - good and very reasonable. Walk to our ten o'clock plane was a breeze. Highly recommend!
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2015
Mary Jane
"Very convenient"
I had a comfortable stay, the check in staff was very welcoming, informed me about the benefits I can avail due to my Expedia member status and the room was very clean. It was a pleasant experience. There is a bit of airplane noise that filters in the room but not very bothersome. Check out was not as smooth since the staff wanted to charge me for the complimentaries/benefits that I was informed about at check in due to my Expedia member status but later he reversed the charges saying his colleague mistakenly offered those complimentaries but since I was promised they will reverse the charges despite my status. Surprising to see this lack of communication.
Other trip Nov 8, 2015
so very nice
"The only hotel in Austria with AC"
I'm Austrian, so I can say this: All Austrian hotels suck. They have small rooms, small beds, horrible plumbing and no AC. That's right, NO AC. The ONLY good thing about this hotel was that after a couple weeks of sweating to death in lousy Austrian hotels, this was the only one that actually had AC. But the only reason it did, was because the window didn't open. Oh, did I mention that they don't put screens in windows in Austria? No AC: window open. Windows open/no screens: wake up with 1,000 mosquito bites. I am not proud to be Austrian when considering the hotels. Like I said, this one had AC and in the final analysis, that along with being 100 yards from the terminal, may be the ONLY reasons to stay there.
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
Very nice hotel within a 5 minute walk from the departures area of the airport.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2015
very convinient location next to airport
1 night trip Oct 28, 2015
Yuriy
We stayed to be convenient to the airport. Great stay for the price. Wish you were located in the center of the city I would stay at your hotel.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
Marysel
I had a room in the last floor and couldn't sleep. There were drilling at 10 :00 pm, I had to get up at 4:00 am to catch a flight. I called reception to see why they were working on other rooms late at night and the answer was they don't know about any work done. I had to get out of bed, get dressed and go to reception. They were clueless about what was going on in the hotel. I got another room, this time two single beds and not what I had paid for (king bed). I stayed in that room , didn't want to deal with reception anymore, I had to have some sleep.
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
"it was ok"
it was ok not great. we are from the US so it was very small. the beds were comfortable, we asked for help with the lights. were not familiar with putting a key in to make lights come on and the girl was very rude. it was one of the housekeepers. the breakfast was good. was also too watm in the room. we had to open the window to get some air at night. for the price i paid i was a little disappointed. not the worst but not the best. if we go to austria again i will look for another room. it was very convenient to the airport is why i selected it
2 night trip with friends Oct 20, 2015
"Convient Location"
Hotel was an easy walk to the Vienna airport. The rooms were comfortable but a little bit shabby. My son's bathroom door would not shut. The TV had sporadic transmission issues. Overall, I would recommend the hotel for a short stay related to airline travel.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
"Convenient to the airport"
As the hotel is very convenient to the airport you could easily stay for a night but more than that it is not comfortable. The rooms are small and the shower has not curtain/glass so you easily wet the floor and be careful it is slippy. Ordered room service and the food was fresh as tasty. The breakfast that was included was varied and also good. The is internet available but the connection is so slow that we could not download anything, even after paying extra for a faster connection we still could not do it. If you stay at the hotel in transit as it is meant to be I recommend it otherwise take the time to travel into the city as you will get a better experience.
Other trip Oct 17, 2015
Nice hotel to stay overnight between flights, close to airport and direct train to Vienna center
1 night trip Sep 21, 2015
"Close to the airport"
The hotel is more worn than one may think. Slow service at check out and also in their bar.
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2015
Karl
excellent hotel. I had a 15 hr layover and the hotel was perfect. Not only in the location but also the amenities and the staff was exceptional.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2015
celeste
"At the airport....."
if you have a layover or an early flight, this is the best hotel to be at. you could be checking in to your flight in less than 10 min from the airport to the ticket counter. The only thing that was not good was the staff. For that kind of money you would think a bit more service. I called for slippers and 2 toothbrushes and was told to go down to the reception to get them myself meaning I would have to stand in that long line I just stood in to check in all over again just to get the basic needs. Even more so the receptionist gave me female pads instead of slippers which I had asked for......super convenient just don't expect any service what so ever.
Other trip Oct 7, 2015
Avram
Excellent hotel for catching a flight out of Vienna. Location great. Could not be more convenient for using the airport just across the street.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
thomas
"Excellent hotel, very convenient"
Clean, spacious room, in a well-kept, convenient hotel. The hotel is located immediately adjacent to the Vienna Airport terminal - it is only a short walk away. The hotel is also adjacent to the CAT/train terminal to Vienna. Despite being so close, it was extremely quiet, and we never heard any airplanes. The room rate was very reasonable for the quality and proximity to both the airport and Vienna. We stayed here because of an early flight out of Vienna, and would definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2015
"Great Airport Hotel"
For an airport hotel, it was spectacular. Well run, efficient, easy to navigate etc. As good and convenient an airport hotel as you'll find
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2015
Overall, a very convenient and good airport hotel. The reception staff was good and the room was very nice and clean, and better than a typical airport hotel. But had problems with the toilet flush as well as slow drain in one of the sinks. Did not have the buffet breakfast due to a very early morning flight, but they do put out some basic breakfast fare for early travelers which was a plus. One thing to note is that you do have to walk outside of the airport terminal for a few minutes to get to/from the hotel, but nevertheless, pretty convenient.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
"Perfect option for early flight"
Excellent hotel if you have an early morning flight to catch. Rooms are comfortable and clean. Restaurant is pricey but offers good food.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
Daniela
"Nice airport hotel"
We stayed one night before early departure from Vienna airport. This hotel is clean, modern, and competently run. It's main advantage is it's location, directly across the street from the airport. The room was quite small, but reasonably comfortable. Free WIFI. Main disadvantage is cost - quite pricey for a small room, meals also quite high. About what you would expect for an airport hotel.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
Good location for early flights. It is walking distance from the airport.
1 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
Rafael
"very near to the airport"
very well located to an early flight. Short of personel in the dinning room.
1 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
Fernando
"Tired and hot"
The room was warm and stuffy, but because it was 56 degrees outside the air conditioner didn't work and a sign at the window ordered guests to not open it. We needed the room to get a night's rest for a connecting flight the next morning. I did not get the rest I needed.
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2015
"One night"
Stayed overnight for a 7am flight. Great location with efficient service. Drank and are in bar area food and service was top notch.
1 night romance trip Sep 23, 2015
"Easy access to the airport"
Had an early morning flight out of Vienna so I decided to spend the night near the airport. Well this hotel is just a short walk across the street from the terminal! The staff was very helpful, the room was large, bright, clean and quite. This is an excellent choice for business travelers or those needing to catch an early flight.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2015
Great location for early flight. Quiet and comfortable
1 night trip Sep 6, 2015
Jean
"Highly efficient check-in process!"
The registration staff was extremely pleasant eventhough they were very busy. When we got to the hotel there were 4 agents with customer already and we were 3rd online. I figured that I would have to wait a while before my turn would come to check-in and that was not the case. They worked extremely efficient to get everyone checked-in fast. We give them high score on how clean they keep the hotel!
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Maria
"Convenient above all"
The stay was comfortable, the location very convenient and this made our flight connection without any stress.
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
Alena
"Nice hotel but..........."
We were in the hotel 2 nights and both nights the AC did not work during the hottest days in Vienna and the safe only worked for 1 night and the next day it said to replace battery. By the time we realized the air conditioning was not working on both evenings it was very late as we were in town sighting and arrived late in the evenings and were exhausted. Upon check out the hotel didn't offer us a credit or even a free breakfast anything except for so sorry. Very disappointing......
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
TP
The hotel is run down - I had to stay here because of a flight cancellation
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2015
Cybil
Airport hotel the night before a very early flight.
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
"A good night sleep"
If you need to have a good night sleep, a nice breakfast and head to your flight really early or relax before a connection this is a place to be. Exactly what you need to recharge and continue your journey.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
"Perfect location and comfort with food nearby"
It is the perfect hotel for a long layover between flights. There is a grocery store in the airport for all types of food and sandwiches to order located in the older terminal. I would highly recommend it for anyone traveling through Vienna airport with an overnight. We arrived at 3pm and our connecting flight was the following day at 10am. It was perfect. The twin beds are very small however.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Alex
very concvenient- room especially doorway very run down
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Jay
"Horrific."
The AC did not work. The staff was not helpful. I will never stay here again.
2 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
Lacey
"Hotel close to International airport"
All staff was nice, except one personal, who sent me to occupied room.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
Len
"Good room in a convenient place."
Just needed to stay overnight at the airport to get an early morning flight. The NH Wien Hotel is right across from te terminal, which of course means that there is no "neighborhood appeal." But the room was clean and comfortable, the staff friendly.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Alan
It was a quick 1 night stay traveling through Vienna.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2015
"Across the street from the airport"
This hotel was just what I needed. The ad said it was just across the street from the airport, and it was! I walked across a couple of parking lots and a street, and I was at the hotel. I was tired from my international flight, and this was so convenient. And, breadfast was included!
1 night trip Aug 6, 2015
Joan
"Nice hotel,close to airport"
The furniture was from the 1950's,the room was small and was in the old part of the hotel,not the greatest.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Fred
"NH Stay"
I have stayed at this hotel multiple times. It has always been fine. This time I booked with Hotels.com and got a cheaper rate. But they also stuck me in the absolute furthest room available on the property. It may have been because I checked in a little late (2130?). Hoever, it may have been because I used Hotels.com. I don't know. But it is a good hotel and extreamly convenient if you have an early morning flight. It was a 4 minute walk from the hotel desk to the airline desk.
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2015
"Excellent choice"
I stay there every year as I travel between the US and Austria. It is a great hotel in a most convenient location.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Waltraud
"Perfect hotel for an early morning flight"
This was a very nice hotel across the street from the airport. It was wonderful not to have to take a shuttle for our early morning flight out of Vienna. We all slept great and the rooms were very quiet. We would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015