All hotels in Schwechat, Austria
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereEinfahrtsstrasse 1-3, Schwechat, Lower Austria, 1300, Austria, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Wien NH Hotel Nov 2014"
Very nice hotel. While the hotel is right at the airport and therefore convenenient in terms of getting to flights, there is really nothing else at this location. Still to get into the city is an easy train ride away.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
Wolfram O
"NH Vienna"
Clean, modern and a short walk to the Vienna airport terminal. What could be more convenient?
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
"Great place near airport"
Stayed the night with my family due to a long flight layover. Perfect location near the airport. The breakfast buffet was among the best. Thanks for making us feel at home.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Very good but night receptionist is rude"
Very near the airport, very clean, modern, I like that there is nespresso in the room. My only complaint is that night receptionist was rude. After the long flight, I just couldn't handle that.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
cathy
"All was OK"
For a one night connecting flight is perfect. Will help passengers a hotel sign with direction to cross from terminal to hotel.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
Alvaro
"located at airport"
Great location by airport. Modern hotel with good beds. The buffet is excellent and the service good. A good place to go when you have early flights or late arrivals.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2014
Ronald
"VIenna Stay Oct 2014"
Very nice hotel, albeit an older hotel but well looked after. Walking distance to airport terminal makes it very convenient which also includes train access into the city. Prices are very acceptable. My only suggestion for improvement is to place coffee machines into room, which are currently not available. Otherwise, definitely recommendable.
3 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
Wolf
"Can't Be More Convenient"
This hotel is adjacent to the Vienna Airport and is extremely convenient--its just a short walk from the hotel to the entrance to the airport. I would definitely recommend it as a good place to stay on the night before departure. The breakfast and dinner buffet is large and creative. The decor is minimalist but attractive. I would stay here again, particularly on the night before departure from the airport.
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
Gregory
This hotel is right in the airport. I checked in the night before my flight, spent a relaxed evening, brought extra chocolates and cookies for my kids from SPAR (supermarket in the airport). The next morning, walked 5min across the parking lot to catch my flight. Hotel restaurant is a bit expensive though.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Airport convenience"
Very comfortable, very clean, easy walk from airport terminal. Expensive, but it's the only airport hotel, so you pay or deal with the inconvenience of staying elsewhere. Nice comforters, pillows and other bedding. Skipped the expensive breakfast and ate at the airport. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2014
"A short stay"
A nice airport-type hotel that serves airline personnel and would like to be attractive for business travelers. Nicely located next to the terminals and trains to downtown Vienna. Staff at the reception was very friendly. Room was comfortable with a desk that made it possible to work. Bathroom was small. Breakfast (extra charge) was very good.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
Modri
"Close to the airport but don't expect more"
Second time I've stayed there and the experience is the same unfortunately. Never a wake up call. The buffet is just average but not worth the outrageous price they charge. The alcohols is the same way, very expensive for average service
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
seasoned travel
"Ideal Accommodations for the Business Traveler"
A nicely equipped room--and surprisingly quiet given the hotel's location right next to the airport. Efficient room service, friendly and helpful staff, basically all one can ask, for an overnight stay with an early morning flight out.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
This is a great hotel to stay if you have an early morning flight.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Jorge
"Walking distance to airport"
THE PROXIMITY TO AIRPORT IS A REAL PLUS. I AM HAPPY I DECIDED TO STAY IN THIS HOTEL.
2 night trip Sep 25, 2014
NARAYAN SADASIVAN
"Complaints"
Checked into hotel and was sent to a room already occupied. My wife had to wait in the car since the hotel did not provide parking while checking in. The gentleman in the room allowed me to use is phone to call the front desk. They told me at the desk they were to busy to come to my room with a key. When I demanded they bring me the proper room access they finally did! Then I went to the business office to print our boarding passes and was charged $10.50 for the use of the computer. NEVER have I been charged internet chgarges to print boparding passes! I have traveled for business and pleasure for 40 years and this hotel was the FIRST to charge me. The following morrning when I was checking out they wanted to charge me 3 euros for a tax that I paid the night before upon checking in. I would never stay at this hoter lagain!!!
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2014
Rick Weinert
"Great place for an overnight lay over in Vienna"
Easy walk from the terminal to the hotel. It was quite at night and the room was clean. You can eat at with the hotel or at the airport. City Center is 16 minutes away on the City Airport Train (CAT).
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Middlemarker
Had early flight, so picked as very close to airport.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"At airport"
I had a late arrival and very early departure so needed the airport location. It seemed to be a very nice hotel in my very short stay.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"perfect location"
We stayed at this hotel the night before a very early flight home. It is very close to the airport, we just walked accross the street. The room was comfortable and surprisingly quiet.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"Very Convenient and Expensive"
In general this is a fine hotel. The room was a little on the expensive side; however, I realize that one is paying for the convenience of being at the airport. The room was clean, comfortable, nicely decorated. The only complaint is that the shower is difficult to enter and exit. An elderly person would have a difficult time stepping in and out of the shower. My real problem was the price of the food in the restaurant and the drinks at the bar. Even for an airport hotel, the food and drink prices were hard to justify. ($28 for breakfast, $50 for dinners, and $9 for mixed drinks)
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"HOTEL AT THE AIRPORT"
THE ONLY GOOD THING WAS THE LOCATION TO THE AIRPORT
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
RDEPAUL
"Vienna 1 night Vacay"
We walked across the street from the airport to the hotel. We walked back across the street to take a train to Vienna center and some great Vienner Schnitzel and Steigl beer. The hotel was clean, comfortable, and cozy. It was perfect for an overnight stay for a flight out the next morning. Their breakfast buffet was pricey so we had a great cappuccino and breakfast at the airport restaurants and bakeries.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
JJB
"Hotel at airport"
I chose this hotel because it is just across the parking lot from the airport and I could walk to it in 5 minutes.Since I came in about 8 pm and had an early flight out, this was important to me.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Ann
Great place to stay if you want to stay at the airport. Less than a minute walk to the main terminal and to the train station. The Train ride is 16 minutes to central vienna non stop on the CAT. And by the S train is about 25 minutes. Very convenient
3 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
"Perfect for our purposes"
Before we booked, we read all of the reviews. They were either very positive or very negative, so I feel obliged to weigh in with our opinion. We selected NH mainly for the location, which was practically in the airport, but we were in no way disappointed. The front desk personnel were friendly & professional, & check-in was fast. The decor throughout the hotel was very clean & modern, with wonderful ambient lighting. The room was spacious enough for 2, & very functional & comfortable. As we had arrived in the evening & had a very early flight out the next morning, we were not interested in running around. We ate the buffet dinner in the hotel, which was expensive, but had many excellent choices. Given similar circumstances, we would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Mary & Larry
"So close ..."
Its best asset is that it is on the airport property. However, the fact that it is a beautiful hotel with many amenities only adds to its worth.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Hard to beat the convenience"
This hotel was a short walk to the airport. I needed to stay for one night with my son and it satisfied that need. The room was average compared to a typical US business hotel. The food at the restaurant was all buffet for dinner and breakfast. Nothing particularly outstanding but there was plenty of it and it was all reasonable. I would definitely use this place again if I needed to be near the airport.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
I used this hotel originally as a quick stopover between cities and flights. It is literally across the street from the airport. The Rooms are very comfortable and quiet. Across the street is the train station with a direct 16 minute train ride into Vienna. For door to door service. The end of my trip will be in Vienna for a few days and I have booked back into this hotel instead of downtown because I like the hotel, staff is great and restaurant is good, but mostly because the location makes sense to me. I like it. You might too If you think about the convenience of it.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Tricia
"Best solution to our travel situation"
It is the perfect place to stay if you have an early morning flight. All you have to do is walk across the street. This was the best solution for us. Different family members were departing on two different flights. One was at seven in the morning. The other at ten. It was very nice and meet every one of our requests. I would clearly stay there again.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Norie
"Perfect for an early morning flight"
Good hotel. A cross the st. from the airport. The only reason we stayed at this hotel is because we had a 6:00AM flight. Clean and quiet (for a hotel next to an airport. Shower stall was a bit small but the rest of the room/hotel was comfortable.
"Great location for early morning flight, but..."
Hotel is in good condition, with good check in/check out service and clean rooms with nice bath products, etc. But you obviously pay for the location of the airport hotel. Food options in the Vienna airport are also fairly good, so we did not eat at the hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
Wayne
"Bad check in and very noisy"
at check-in, we were pressured to purchase an upgrade. The room was badly maintained and noisy, with both noise from the corridor and adjacent rooms as well as aeroplane noise.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Adequate airport hotel, but avoid the restaurant"
The room was rather small but adequate and certainly quiet, its close proximity to the terminal notwithstanding. However, the experience of eating dinner at the restaurant was just terrible. We opted for the buffet (27 Euro per person with no drinks), and it turned out to be a big mistake. To begin with, there was a bunch of small insects flying over the salad bar, as well as several bigger flies that were visiting the tables. One of the cooked dishes was supposed to be roasted chicken, but there were only chicken legs and drumsticks. When we asked the server if some chicken breast pieces could be brought, a rather rude young cook appeared and lectured us that chicken breast is expensive and that we should have ordered a la carte, instead. Before leaving the restaurant, we asked to talk to the manager of the restaurant. He was not even apologetic about the experience, he just said that the insects are a problem in Vienna during the summer months! We then talked to the manager on duty at the reception. She was more sympathetic, indicated that she will talk to the restaurant staff, and offered a 10 Euro discount on the total bill. Not clear, though, what she would be about the insects hovering over the salad bar. If you need to spend the night next to the Vienna airport terminal, this is a good choice in terms of convenience, but make sure you avoid the restaurant.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
antaeus
"Nice hotel next to airport"
Very pleasant stay. Friendly staff and clean room wth AC. Conveniently located next to the airport.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"One night stay prior to our flight"
Ok, so first things first. The reason to stay at this hotel is that it is a 2 minute walk from the terminal of the airport. We had an early international flight leaving at 6:45 AM on our last day and this meant a really early wake up. Having the hotel at the airport was a real convenience. It was clean and professional looking. The staff was nice. If your staying in Vienna a few days, I would not recommend this as your hotel as it is outside of the city and not part of the regular metro pass. However, for an early flight out of Vienna without the worry of transportation to the airport, it is highly recommended. Pros: PROXIMITY TO THE AIRPORT TERMINAL. Clean Nice staff Quiet (I never heard one airplane land to take off). Cons: Parking a car at the airport was around 25-30 Euro for one night. No Breakfast included (22 Euro per person if bought separately). A little ackward bathroom as the bathroom door had no lock, and it was made of fogged glass with 3 mm wide clear glass stripes every 15 cm running horizontally across the door. If your with a significant other, this probably doesn't matter, but if somebody wanted to peek in while you are showering or going to the bathroom, they can very easily do this (not to mention just open the door on you).
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
invenio
"Right across the airport, perfect for a layover"
Quick friendly and efficient check in. The superior room is large, clean, with a mini bar, and an Nespresso machine to boot. Literally a 2 minute walk from the airport. Highly recommended
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
canadianthunder
"airport convience"
Fairly pleasant. I couldn't open the windows in my room (on ground floor because of accessibility), which was a negative.The staff was excellent, and did a good job. The location was my main criterion.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2014
Couldn't have asked for better hotel. Very clean and comfortable. The only downside would be the exorbitant prices in the restaurant but even that is standard in NH hotels.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"convenient location for an early flight next day"
Very convenient location if you have early flight out from Vienna airport next day. Room was clean and hotel staff were friendly.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
TM
"Really Convenient Hotel Location"
The quality, selection and taste of hotel buffet dinner and breakfast were exceptional.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
My wife and 3 little kids had 1 night lay over in Vienna. The employees were great, friendly and very accommodating. The only thing that sucked is that breakfast was not included, and was 22 euros per person (if they ate there). Wi Fi worked great so Skype was great. The airport is right across the street with plenty of cafes and restaurants.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2014
nick
"Not Great."
Crazy expensive restaurant in hotel--gouging based on location at airport. Instead, there is a McDonalds in airport if you need a meal and do not want to spend a $100 USD for a few hamburgers. Box TVs in rooms, rickety beds, rooms not particularly cool with A/C. If you have to stay at airport, this is bearable but would avoid otherwise.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Phillip
"Quiet hotel next to airport"
This airport was just a few steps away from the airport, yet was very quiet. Very convenient location for us to stay overnight, then catch an early morning flight. We literally fell out of bed to walk to the terminal in less than 5 minutes. Nice clean hotel. Would definitely stay there again!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"One minute walk into terminal"
As good as it gets-practically in the airport and surprisingly quiet. Very nice breakfast. A great deal with breakfast at the right price. Very nice.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Howard
"Convenient"
The hotel is minutes from the airport. It is quiet, the rooms were extremely clean and the staff was very cheerful. Great place to stay!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Great location, poor checkin"
Quick stay. Great for plane connections
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Busy Airport Hotel"
This hotel is extremely busy, and expensive. It is walking distance from the Vienna airport. It was clean, the room was small but served the purpose. Had a very early flight the next day so it was convenient. Would not stay there again for any other reason.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Great breakfast!"
I received a special rate for my room. When I arrived they sent me to the back of the hotel in some other older part of the hotel. I complained to the desk and they promptly gave me a better room with a better view of the airport. Breakfast was great!!! They have one of the most selective choices that I have ever seen for a hotel. Keep up the good work. I have and will continue to stay at this hotel in the future. Gerald
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
"I needed a room close to the airport"
This room fit my need. It was close to the airport and comfortable.
Other trip May 11, 2014